Project Phoenix Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hog's Head

+8
muggleborn
Admin
missypotter
MJS
Maxecat
Magical Music Dreamer
Always
Hecate3fold
12 posters

Page 22 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next

Go down

Hog's Head - Page 22 Empty Re: Hog's Head

Post  Karentia Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:53 pm

Halloooo! I understand the funk, Maxie. I keep trying to clean my house, and only get so much done, and peter out. I'm down in Bothell to visit with family, for that cousins memorial lunch. I'm early, so hanging in the car for a few minutes.

Figured out the migraine yesterday was also due to crazy weather that rolled through - Morgan also has a broken bridge of her nose, and said her head was whanging like crazy. We went from snow to 50 for a day with sunshine, back to 30's, and now back to mid 40's, all in 3-4 days! Yikes.

Had a nice breakfast with Morgan at the Calico, one of these days I will post a picture of their fireplace and squashy chairs - our favorite tables. She has some changes coming - keep her in your good wishes is all I can ask - a little Felix in her cider this morning might have helped too. I will share as soon as I know anything.

Hecate that is great news! Every person on your side is worth it. And sharing your yard that way, prime advertising! Tit for tat.

I have butterflies for this meeting. And no one else is here yet? I think I better check with my cousin, make sure this was the right day!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  MJS Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:46 pm

Hello everyone! I hope this finds you all well. Everything is fine here. My brother and his wife left today to head back home after a short visit. It was so good to see them. Unfortunately my SIL caught a bad cold and it really kicked in while she was here. We gave her lots of TLC and had her sitting in the sun and that helped her spirits if not her symptoms. We didn't get to do very much but that was ok too. Had a good visit. My brother spoiled me with buttermilk pancakes, and biscuits. He makes the best pancakes. Such a nice treat. He treated us to grilled steaks last night. They also bought us a beautiful metal flower lawn decoration for the front of the house. I'll get a photo up on Facebook soon. I hope they come back often and soon. Next up is my sister and her daughter. Their visit will be even shorter, but I am so looking forward to it.
The weather has been so beautiful this week. Today it was 80, yesterday 88. Sunny light breeze, perfect break for them. The plants outside are loving it. We have strawberries in pots and they have many berries coming up. Probably won't be enough for a recipe of anything, but I am getting a kick out having them grow anyway. We have a "grape" tomato plant with lots of little gold tomatoes on it. Bob just picks them off the vine and eats them. Found out George, the red/white cocker, does the same! I did not know dogs even liked tomatoes! We've caught him with his nose deep into the plant many times.
I know come June we will be singing a different tune, but right now we are enjoying the heck out of AZ. Then again, this kind of winter is why we moved here.
I hear Bob on the phone with his dad helping him with a computer issue. We had planned to go out to dinner but knowing his dad, we may have to make that another night. With the storms that moved through the Philly area this week, they lost their internet, and of course WiFi. Bob is trying to talk him through the steps to restore it. This could take literally hours. Shocked
OK, Time to feed the dogs. Have a wonderful evening!!
MJS
MJS
Ashes
Ashes

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:10 am

Good evening all,

And hello to you MJS. long time mo see! Sounds like you are living in paradise right now but I don't envy you come summertime, for sure. Funny, George has his own personal 'treat' bush. Miss you when you're not here, stop by more often.

Have sent out thoughts for Morgan, Karentia, please fill us in when you are able.

I'm presently watching 'Harvey', so good to see Elwood, Jimmy Stewart, in one of his best rolls. Right now I wish I had a Pookah of my own to converse with.

I think you've caught Lockhart in his full expressive self, a real 'Dandy of a fellow' if I must say! Thanks, really cute.

Hog's Head - Page 22 Train10

Hog's Head - Page 22 Swans-10

Hog's Head - Page 22 Swabs10

Hog's Head - Page 22 Redhea10

Hog's Head - Page 22 Redhea11

Hog's Head - Page 22 Redhea12

Hog's Head - Page 22 Redhea13

Hog's Head - Page 22 Redhea14

Tonight we have a variety of cakes to choose from, some candied apples, and of course some cookies too....................

Hog's Head - Page 22 Cake_211

Hog's Head - Page 22 Cake_410

Hog's Head - Page 22 Cake_510

Hog's Head - Page 22 Cake_610

Hog's Head - Page 22 Cookie65

Hog's Head - Page 22 Cookie23

Hog's Head - Page 22 Apples10

Hog's Head - Page 22 Graphi19

Blessings for a wonderful weekend spent with friends and family! Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:43 am

And home again!

Thank you for the good thoughts! It was a wonderful visit! I was expecting bitter judgemental attitudes, got next to none! My brother and I barely spoke, but there were so many people to chat with, and get to know better, who needs the brother? They had it catered, lovely Italian menu: chicken parmesan, spaghetti with sauce, Caesar salad, and loaves of soft bread, as well as extra sauce and shaved parmesan for topping. Delicious!

I am glad to finally get to know these cousins! The wives were a dear to chat with - very similar minds on current events, able to chat about so many things, one lady's dad is from Sedro-Woolley, and lives in Anacortes, all in my County - and he and his wife probably qualify for our Paratransit service. Forgot to give her my number... Take care of that tomorrow.

My cousin Jeanne and I left at the same time - she went with me for a bit to just be able to chat and shop a bit - her husband met us at World Market, he went to walk the dog in between. So good to see her for a good visit again. Closest person to a sister, and we just don't see each other enough. Although I might get to see her next Saturday too! I hope so! Although no shopping, spent enough for a long time, not including the vacation coming soon. But I found a gorgeous mixing bowl, looks antique in style, but brand new - lemon yellow, with lemons on the sides, and a pretty pattern in the ceramic around the outer edge, white inside. Just too pretty! Found some great snacks, cookies, and candies. Had a delicious limoncello soda for the drive back (no alcohol), some Himalayan salt, and a grinder for it, some small display bowls (also good for small projects), some butterscotch root beer, and new hooks (a collection I've got going for a project). Some of the snacks will be for the trip - dehydrated fruits! Yummy! And chocolate of different types. Ah, and a lovely bottle of pink lemonade, I will save to share with the co-worker who got me started on fresh lemonade, for when she comes back from Mexico. That is why I am closing on Tuesday again, for her vacation. She was so sweet, brought me a box of Godiva for doing the trade! It is unopened in the pantry. Going to be good, and ration all the sweets I've picked up.

Oh, my, George likes tomatoes? Mixed bag there! Cute, but annoying if you want to have a salad! Silly puppy! Suspect Laughing Sounds wonderful with your guests! Looking forward to the pictures! Love the gardening pots you posted on fb, so pretty! Enjoy your outside time while you can!

Hecate, you are such a dear! Love the lucious goodies! Oh, my, there are love notes, with very bad poetry, starting to pile up on the counter of the bar - Dobby said Winky took a shine to Lockheart, but they are addressed to Dobby! His ears just turned to pink! Laughing Such a cute couple.

Fading, got to work tomorrow, more then! Hugs!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:31 am

Hog's Head - Page 22 The_Flask-London-LastMinute
The Flask Pub, London, England. Photo by Last Minute.

Good morning. Wow. Look at all the platters of Valentine's Day cookies! Winky and her crew have been busy baking nonstop. Dobby, I'll have a sampling of cookies along with a couple of eggs, plus a tall mug of coffee, please.

MJS... Glad all's going well for you. Too warm for me, but I'm happy you're enjoying it.

Karentia... Glad you had such a good time.

Hecate... "Harvey" is a favorite of mine, too! Lovely film.

Here's to a healthy, healing, smooth flowing day for all...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:55 pm

Harvey....a perfect gem of a film. It's always been a favorite. It was a favorite of my Dad's. I've always been fond of Jimmy Stewart. That gentle persona?  That's my Dad.

I'm watching a recorded The Hasty Heart. I like Richard Todd.
I love the TCM 's 30 days of Oscar. ..something wonderful daily.

Wonderful about the family visit,Karentia. And your adventurers at World Market are usually full of found treasures.  Pier 1 used to be like that,then someone tried to upscale it into a different kind of shop. I still enjoy my World Market dishes.

Hope wonderful things open up for Morgan soon.

MJS,  I imagine  your refuge from the Winter cold will be very popular with friends and family.
Guess nice weather was too much for your sister in law?  Have your visitors been amazed at how different Arizona is?
Hearing about George and the tomatoes made me  laugh. Laugh, and remember how puppy Bear would  grab low hanging apples and lie in the shade carefully peeling them then gobbling them to the core.

I can guess you and Bob haven't had any regrets about your relocation.

My brother posted photos from Northern California where the rains have hit hard. Looks like no drought conditions this year. Either fires or floods. .extremes.  The area behind his house has a culvert that allows for run off so his place is safe. Still, it's scary watching the weather extremes across the country.

And here we sit, waiting for a crippling ice storm that may or may not come.

The Valentine cards are so cheerful.  The local schools all had their parties Friday,so our store was hit hard Thursday. There's hardly a box of cards left .I think many are waiting for the half off mark down on the 15th. Smile  It's not very good chocolate. Even I pass, and you know me. ...

Sales going on for Winter clothing and am I glad. I've boxes of shoes and Summer stuff to set out and right now,no place. Wish the powers that be would stop sending products months in advance.

Time for Sunday laundry. Time for a bunch else,but I'm pacing myself.

Catch you later for some of those delicious treats. Love to all.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:51 pm

Oh, summer shoes! Maxie, I think you will get a kick out of the shoes I bought! Marsha tried them on, but just not fitting her. So bright and floral! They are like a neoprene? With cushy soles. For Spring!

Wow, quite a sell out on the cards! I agree with you on the chocolate, they sell the cheapest grade of chocolate for the kids, barely any real cocoa in it. More wax. Ick.

Hecate that was an oldie! I don't get TCM, so I miss a lot. Enjoy it for me! Love Jimmy Stewart.

I'd love something hearty, Dobby. Any Shepard's pie? Yes? Lovely!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:02 pm

Good afternoon all,

Dobby just told me that he made these special for Karentia.......................Enjoy!!!!

Hog's Head - Page 22 Shephe10

Hog's Head - Page 22 Sheper10

Those look so good,.....Dobby, I'll have one too.

Maxecat, I watched the Hasty Heart movie too yesterday.  I had never seen it before,...touching movie and good performances by all.  Even Ronnie Raygun.

See you all later.

Hog's Head - Page 22 Hermio10

Bright Blessings!   Hecate3fold!

Last edited by Hecate3fold on Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:17 pm

Good evening to all,

My but the limo got me home quickly from the BAFTA Awards,.....with enough time to watch the end of Hunchback of Notra Dame, Charles Laughten & Maureen O'Hara, and get settled in for one of my all time favorites......I Married A Witch.....with Veronica Lake & Cecil Kalleway...1942.  I think it was when I first saw it on tv, I must have been seven or eight, that I realized.....YES!...This is who I am!!!  It made a very big impact on me even at that age.

The Bafta ceremonies must have been on Sat. night across the pond because there was a listing of who wore what on the aol. news earlier today.  My favorite dress was worn by Penelope Cruz.  It was very metalic gold. This picture doesn't do it justice, especially not being able to see the fluid movement of the fabric when she walked up to give an award. There were a lot in this group that I thought were totally HORRID!

Hog's Head - Page 22 Penelo10

Mel Brooks was given their equivalent to a lifetime achievement award. Checked him out....he's ninety one. Still looks good for his age.

Hog's Head - Page 22 Girl11

Hog's Head - Page 22 Girl-b10

Hog's Head - Page 22 Girl-b11

Hog's Head - Page 22 Girl-b12

Hog's Head - Page 22 Girl-b13

Hog's Head - Page 22 Girl-b14

Hog's Head - Page 22 Girl-b15

Hog's Head - Page 22 Girl-b16

Tonight Dobby has more cakes for us to sample................................

Hog's Head - Page 22 Cake_711

Hog's Head - Page 22 Cake10

Hog's Head - Page 22 Cake_113

Hog's Head - Page 22 Cake_310

And some candies........................

Hog's Head - Page 22 Candy_14

Hog's Head - Page 22 Candy_15

Hog's Head - Page 22 Candy_16

And cherry tarts.....................
Hog's Head - Page 22 Tarts_10

Hog's Head - Page 22 Graphi20

Blessings for a mystically magic filled night! Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:47 am

Morning all

MJS sounds like everything is going well, hope you enjoy your new home year round, love all the Picts you have been posting on FB, the fountain is lovely! Cute story about George and the tomatoes, seed to have ducks that would strip a vine in minutes, learned quickly to keep them fenced in! Have a great week and drop by often, hugs dear!

Karentia sounds like you are almost ready to go, are you planning to make this a yearly event? What fun always something new to see! Nice you had a good visit with the in laws, hope you get a chance to visit often! Have a super week, hugs dear!

Maxie well at least you don't have to worry about re packing a lot of unsold Valentines cards and such still I agree it would be nice if stores weren't months in advance for seasons and holidays aggravating looking for winter supplies in February and finding only shorts and flip flops! Have a great week dear, hugs!

Hecate yep Harvey was always one of my favorites, just watched Ghost and Mrs Muir last night very touching ending! Love all the goodies and cards thanks for posting them, and remember there is a bit of a witch in all of us, have a great week, hugs dear!

MMD hope you are away from the horrible weather your state is going through, stay safe and take care dear, hugs!

Always the fires still look wonderful, it is chilly and frosty in the am here, thanks for posting all of them! Hugs dear!

Jessie is heading down to Twin Falls for a state Bowling tournament today, it is kinda funny, she attends Boise High School but they didn't want to have a bowling team so she is bowling with Capital High School on their team, she even lettered from Capital so she can put her big C on her Boise letterman jacket, hope they win big time, several hundred kids bowling!

Dobby I would love some of the goodies along with fresh fruit and a couple of eggs please, Alberforth a mug of your house blend,please, thank you both, this is perfect!

Hope all have a great day, stay safe and warm hugs to one and all!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:03 am

Hog's Head - Page 22 Valentinovalentine-witchesdungeon

Good morning and a Happy Valentine's Day Eve. Here's a Valentino Valentine for you all (but I think especially for Hecate!) It was created by an amazingly artistic acquaintance of mine Cortlandt Hull (creator of the "wax museum" style "Witch's Dungeon").

Dobby, I'll have a tall vanilla latte, and a slice of valentine cake topped with an egg, please.

Have been watching too much tv lately... I'd just finished watching the final series of "Law & Order: UK" (found someone in Britain who'd recorded it-- it's never been released to dvd yet-- and he did a copy for me) and so thought I'd check out one of the US versions of the show. There's been a marathon going on of "Law & Order: SVU" (Special Victims Unit) to celebrate their 400th (yes, 400th) episode, so I started watching, and am now hooked. The marathon's still going on... the show's been on for 18 years so they have a large library! I'm just dvr-ing them so I can watch at my convenience, and just delete as I go. It's a grim show, but I like the cast (including its variations over the years) and the production values. I still like the British version better, but after an 8 year run, it's no longer on the air (mainly due, I gather, from the lead actor who was also the producer, wanting to leave). After I get through 18 years of the SVU version Rolling Eyes  I'll have to debate whether to move on to the original series of "Law & Order" which has been going forever and has over 1000 episodes. What a Face  Of course I did have to take a break from it to watch the season opener of "The Walking Dead", too. Yep, no fluff on tv around here yesterday! I should probably go watch Disney movies for a day to counterpoint it all. Very Happy

Here's to a healthy, healing, smooth-flowing day for all...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  shrivelfig Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:56 pm

My sister and brother-in-law are finally almost better. Our mother-in-law has been sick for a while too and her doctor thinks that it could be due to mold, etc... from all the flooding we had here.

Finally had my BiL's birthday at his parent's house yesterday where his mother made clam chowder. The week before, my mom took us sans his parents to Outback for a birthday dinner. My sister finally has her partials but the bottom needs adjustment. It's the fist time she's been able to eat steak in a long time.

I had my lunch meeting and it went very well. I've decided to join the state board and my mom has too. Very Happy  The president of our local group said that there was no one on the autism spectrum on the board at all and National really wants to include those on the spectrum. She needs to send me some info about the board including the by-laws. First meeting isn't til May so should have plenty of time to prepare.

I'm helping my BiL pick out a new computer. He has a custom built right now made up of all different parts but want's one that can handle Windows 10, play movies and a few games. He can re-use his hard drives and I think his video card. But to use the newest intel i7 processor, he needs a new motherboard and memory and it's easiest and cheapest for him to buy a re-furbished PC. I think he's almost ready to make a decision on which one he wants. He's gotten money for Christmas and his birthday and wants to use that money to buy the PC.

Been watching the Weather Channel a bit and saw all the snow, ice and rain up North. Hope everyone is keeping warm.

Been reading through the past several pages and looks like things have been going well for people. cheers  I'm glad to hear the migraines are gone.

Muggleborn, I know it can be hard to be social but you really are the best role model for your kids. I know I've spent my life modeling after my sister mostly, wanting to be like her and that's how I've learned to be social. What worked for me was to find some sort of group, club, meet-up, etc... of people with a shared interest. Have you heard of meet-up.com?
shrivelfig
shrivelfig

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:01 am

Well, not fully gone, Shrivlefig. Had a bit of one today, enough to make me on the bitter side of life, not my cheerful self. Wierd thing was when I ate a baked sweet potato for dinner, poof! Headache gone! Shocked My first baked s.p., and won't be the last! Now I'm just worn out.

Glad to hear the family is recuperating, and birthdays are catching up. Glad you decided to join the board - that will be fascinating and good for all!

Hecate, another set of beautiful goodies and Cupid's! Adorable! I'll have a petit chocolate gateaux please.

Off to lala land.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:22 am

Good evening everyone,

Love the picture of Rudy, thanks for sharing it with us Always, Just before I signed on here I went to IMDB to check him out. He was only thirty one when he died!  How sad. The thing that amazed me when I was there was his real name.  Is everyone ready for this????.........

Rodolfa Alfonso Raffaello Pierre Filibert Guglielmi di Valentina d' Antonguolla  I  have trouble reading it, let alone trying to pronounce it all.  He was born on May 6,1895 in Castellanela Puglia, Italy.

I watched Key Largo tonight, and when the sheriff was out in the rain and saw the body laying in the water, all of a sudden I realized what/who I was looking at. Would never have know who that person really was if it wasn't for knowing you Always. What a messy scene. If I remember right, he volunteered to do that scene?

Good to hear from you Shrivelfig, come back soon.

Samtibbs, The Ghost and Mrs. Muir, is another one of my favorites too. Gotta love 'Sexy Rexy'....just as much as I've always hated George Sanders.  Can't think of one movie where I've even liked him a little, but he does fill his roles very well, he's extremely good at playing a 'cad'.

Well tomorrow is the big HEART day. I made up two sandwich sized bags filled with chocolate candies and decorated with heart stickers. One for Mike the fellow who delivers my meals now and one for Robert who is my new mail carrier. Best part of it though is that all of the leftover candy is for me, me, me!!

Hog's Head - Page 22 Girl-b17

Hog's Head - Page 22 Girl-b18

Hog's Head - Page 22 Girl-b19

Hog's Head - Page 22 Girl-b20

Hog's Head - Page 22 Girl-f10

Hog's Head - Page 22 Girls_11

Hog's Head - Page 22 Girls13

Hog's Head - Page 22 Girls-10

Hog's Head - Page 22 Girls-11

Tonight Dobby and Winky have worked very hard to set out an elaborate display of treats for us....drinks, jello-s, cakes, cookies, and pizza. So every one please .....Enjoy!!!

Hog's Head - Page 22 Drinks12

Hog's Head - Page 22 Drinks10

Hog's Head - Page 22 Drinks13

Hog's Head - Page 22 Jello_11

Hog's Head - Page 22 Jello_12

Hog's Head - Page 22 Cake_212

Hog's Head - Page 22 Cheese13

Hog's Head - Page 22 Cookie66

Hog's Head - Page 22 Captur39

Hog's Head - Page 22 Graphi21

Blessings for the happiest of Valentine's Days that one could ever have! Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:36 am

Hog's Head - Page 22 Palmer-house-inn-capecod-mass-palmerhouseinnn
The Palmer House Inn Lounge, Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Photo by Palmer House Inn.

Good morning, and a Happy Valentine's Day! I see the House Elves and Hecate have laid out a sumptuous buffet for everyone, so I'll just put together a random plate of cookies and cake to go with my mug of coffee.

Hecate... Well, if you watched "Key Largo" you did indeed see Walt in several scenes. Can't say he was particularly a "volunteer" since he was working on the film and did stand-in work plus stunts throughout. He was the deputy's body when he was dumped into the ocean, then, as you mentioned, when found lying in the mud, plus he also was the gangster who falls overboard when Bogart guns the boat out at sea. His best stunt, unfortunately never made it into the film, which was when the deputy got shot and Walt took his fall over the balcony in the hotel.

Glad to read improved health status reports. Keep it going!

Here's to a healthy, healing, cozy, hugs filled Valentine's Day... I love you :hug: cloud9

Hog's Head - Page 22 ValentineBrandon

Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:56 am

Morning all

Happy Valentines Day all, hope it is wonderful for one and all!

Good news Shrivelfig glad things are going well!

Hecate enjoy the goodies!

Karentia get well, you have had more than your share of the yucks lately!

Cold but clear here and the snow is all gone yeah!

Jessie's team came in second state wide, great job bowling girls, she is pooed 10 games and 4 hours in a car did her in, dad gave her a day to recoup!

Always you have the best stories, it is fascinating to hear about Walt's adventures he must have been a truly special kind of a guy!

Well I'm off and cunning, have a great day all!

Dobby goodies to go how sweet of you, thank you dear!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  muggleborn Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:22 pm

Happy Valentines Day!

Last night my husband and I had a short conversation about Valentine's Day. It went like this:
Husband: So tomorrow is Valentine's Day.
Me: Yeah it is!
Husband: So have you started our taxes yet? Evil or Very Mad

I have looked at meetup, my son's aren't interested. I may join something though. I would be nice to have other adults to hang with. Or, maybe I'll just make my son's join something, push them out of their comfort zone a bit.

I am so proud of Jesse! I don't know if you remember me telling you how certain words upset him, I know it's different but that's who he is. Anyway, Eric's new friend that we have gotten together with a few times now, told him he had similar issues, and I asked how he was able to heal himself. He shared what he had done, meditating, forcing himself to use that word, one at a time until he finally was ok with it. Paraphrasing here. Anyway, Eric and Jesse were watching videos together the other night and Jesse used one of the words that upsets him! I congratulated him and told him how proud I was! He said he is going to try to use the words, one at a time, to get over his issues! This may not seem like much, but for us it is HUGE! After a few therapists, psychiatrist, etc. that haven't really helped him with this issue, this is wonderful! That issue in itself keeps him from socializing and meeting new people. I am very proud of him!

Hope everyone is feeling better.

I think Spring is here. The birds sure act like it. I should start some seedlings indoors to have them ready. I should have done it last month, but I always put it off and then end up just buying plants on Mother's day.
muggleborn
muggleborn
Ashes
Ashes

Back to top Go down

Post  missypotter Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:05 pm

Hello ladies!  A happy Valentines Day to all.  We don't usually do much for Valentines as our anniversary is 11 days later. Then again we don't do much for that either. Laughing   Well this year we are celebrating both. Last night he had a hankering for some chicken and stopped by the grocery store to pick up a roasted chicken. He saw a small vase of 3 roses and babies breath and picked that up as well. Thank goodness for chicken. Laughing   I am about to make his brownies with  a red heart on them. That is something I do fairly often. And this year we are taking our trip. So all in all a good month.

It sounds like everyone else is doing or receiving fun things as well. I used to love doing valentines in grade school. I usually send Valentine cards to my kids, grandkids and sister. Too busy this year and completely forgot. Rolling Eyes Time is whizzing by again. Today I saw a big fat Robin just sitting on the grass enjoying the sunshine. Spring will be here before we know it.

I like hearing about Walt's accomplishments as well. Thanks for the fun stories, Always.  

I think I will have a go at the feast the house elves have set out. It looks fabulous. I particularly like the chocolate fountain with so much to dip.
missypotter
missypotter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Magical Music Dreamer Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:59 pm

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY !!!

Hog's Head - Page 22 Bitmoj11
Magical Music Dreamer
Magical Music Dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:59 am

Good evening all,

Such romantic words Muggleborn, I'm sure you will remember them for the rest of your life.........I'm not laughing!   Yes, I think new relationships/acquaintances for everyone would be a good idea.

Congrats to Jessie, Samtibbs, Please give her a hug from me.

Do my eyes deceive me?? Chairs by a fireplace and they're not upholstered in leather???  Ah, but then they are not from across the pond.  Love the shape of the fireplace and mantle....so cozy.

Having trouble typing and staying awake.....................  Think Spring everyone......................

Hog's Head - Page 22 24484110

Hog's Head - Page 22 20961_11

Hog's Head - Page 22 Pictur10

Hog's Head - Page 22 Captur10

Blessings for a bright and sunny new day!  Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:10 am

Pretty flowers, MMD! Nice to see you!

Happy Valentine's Day I love you

Long day. Pool time, breakfast on the way to work, 10 hour shift. Pooped like Jessie! lol! I remember a tournament weekend from bowling - my thumb and right hip ha be never been the same. Did well, no trophy worthy showing, but beat my own scores. Hope she feels better tomorrow, and congrats on that many games in short order!

Think I'll have a nosh from the table. The ghost band is playing something soft, for slow dancing. Lovely!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:12 am

Double post - hi!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:22 am

Hog's Head - Page 22 The-wharf-castlefield-manchester-evening-news
The Wharf, Castlefield, Manchester, UK. Photo by Manchester Evening News.

Good morning. Dobby, I'll have a couple of leftover valentine cookies, a couple of eggs, and a tall mug of coffee, please.

Nice to get all the updates and Valentine greetings from everyone! Also nice that all the goodies created by the House Elves and Hecate have no calories, no sugar impact, and no bad anythings in them!

Here's to a healthy, healing, smooth flowing day for all...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:18 am

Hi! Couple of things - thank you all for the continued prayers for my friends. One young man is coming out of a coma state - able to talk and is being moved to a rehab location! One driver is healing, and hope we get him back to work this week, or next. Another driver has to have emergency surgery on Monday, his neck is worse than originally thought - he could become a quadriplegic if he doesn't have the operation.

Next is to update on me. Had a two hour session with Ross today. Amazing. My shoulder was doing its usual thing, but there is no reason for it - so I asked what meridian it was tied to - heart mostly, little bit of liver tie in. So i asked about past life heart attack death. Not every death is spectacular. He then did a test for a a power word and came up with 'Secure'. It popped to mind the life where Ross and I met - Greece. I owned an island sanctuary for widows and ex slaves. My age must match when I passed as that lifetime - of a heart attack. When Ross changed the method, and some of the pressure points, we both felt when my heart literally changed rhythm, jumped. I did my own traveling - led that part of me over to my special place of healing, like a part of the Great Barrier Reef, where all my other soul entities hang out and recharge, with a visit from Mother whale. They all welcomed her in a warm hug. What a weight came off of me. I flipped over, and just felt like I was floating off the table. My whole stance, my belly, my posture, all changed. She has been with me all year, slowly taking me down in health. Now I can recuperate my strength and vitality! I didn't think I could eat when I left, but got home and was ravenous. Snack food was all I have, so I've noshed my way through. Looking forward to a good night's sleep!

I will light a candle to her.

Oh, and no shoulder pain! Gone! Not my pain. Ahhhhh.

Love and hugs to all!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:39 am

Good evening all,

Just a quick fly through, I need sleep desperately. That's wonderful news Karentia, what a great breakthrough for you. Here's something just for you...............

Hog's Head - Page 22 Daisie10

Blessings for a wonderful day of joyous peace and tranquility! Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum