Project Phoenix Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hog's Head

+8
muggleborn
Admin
missypotter
MJS
Maxecat
Magical Music Dreamer
Always
Hecate3fold
12 posters

Page 12 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next

Go down

Hog's Head - Page 12 Empty Re: Hog's Head

Post  MJS Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:49 pm

Good morning! It has been quite a time here. We are moved in, boxes unpacked (mostly), closets organized(for the time being at least), pictures hung, and Christmas decorations up. I even baked some cookies. The landscaping is done as well. Bob is still working organizing the garage but at least now we can see the floor in there.....mostly.
I have done a lot of my Christmas shopping on line this year. Not that we did very much. Last summer we decided our Christmas gift was the house and all the little and not so little things we would want and need for it. Made shopping a lot easier. I do have to visit Barnes and Noble, which I'll do tomorrow. I want to find a book on citrus tree care/growing, and maybe container gardening for Bob's gift. We bought a very pretty bracelet for MIL, and some scrubs for Michelle, but poor FIL! Good heavens he is hard to buy for! His only hobbies are TV, and more TV. We will have to think of something and fortunately have a couple extra days to do that. Michelle flies in Tuesday afternoon, and they fly in Wednesday morning next week. We are going to have our Christmas on New Year's Eve, hence the extra time and I am grateful for it.
Michelle had flight reservations for Wed. morning as well, but Frontier changed all the flight times on her, and did NOT notify her! She went on line to add a checked bag to her reservation and discovered the changes. So after a few calls, she decided coming in the day before worked best. We are going to drive up to Phoenix to pick her up, have a nice dinner, and stay in a hotel (one of her favorite things to do), then the next morning Bob can pick up his parents, and Michelle and I will pick up her rented car and have a full 1 1/2 hours of mom-daughter time on the drive home. She found a hotel that takes dogs so they are coming too. Bob picked out a German restaurant for dinner. We are all looking forward to it.
Yesterday Bob and I went over to the park model and cleaned, made the beds, and got it all ready for his parents. We will bring over some groceries Tuesday morning before we head up to Phoenix. Once more the park model is proving to be a such a gift. Bob's parents are staying 3 weeks ( What a Face ) a visit that couldn't even be considered without them having their own space.
Today it is blustery and cloudy. We are getting some rain on and off too. Feels more like winter today. Up to now it has been very nice. Sunny with many days in the high 60 and 70's. We have really enjoyed it. It is quite strange to look and be outside and see George sniffing the geraniums and look inside to see the Christmas tree all lit up. We haven't even had the heat on in the house yet, except to check to see if it works. The house has been very comfortably in the high 60's, even when we have the big sliding doors open. Today is the first day I have had to close them during the day. We can't get over it. I feel badly for our MN friends having to deal with the cold, snow and ice, then I remember, the sun and warmth is why we moved here! I still feel bad for them, but feel incredibly lucky too.
We have met some of our neighbors and everyone seems to be very nice. Everyone is in the same boat as us. Still getting settled, having moved in around the same time as us. Once the holidays are over I hope to get better acquainted with them. One poor neighbor, the first one we met actually this past summer when our house was just a empty lot, lost her husband in a bad car crash about 10 days ago, and her elderly dog 3 days later. I cannot even imagine how horrible this must be for her. He was such a nice man, from the short acquaintance we had with him. They do have family in the area, which is good so she won't be so alone. Bob went over yesterday and told her to just call if she needs any help around the house on short notice. I'll head over tomorrow with cookies or something.
Dad is doing fine. We try to get him over for dinner or something at least once a week. And I always make extra if I am making soup or chili. He loves both and it is sure easy enough to do. We are going out to Christmas Eve lunch with him, and then he'll be over for Christmas Day dinner too. For his birthday my brother and I bought a wine club plan for him which he loved. I'm going to do it for him as a Christmas gift so he will continue to get wine monthly through the winter. He doesn't drink it all, but he loves always having something to bring to dinners, or happy hours he gets invited to.
It seems we are going to be popular this winter too. Already my brother and his wife, and my sister and her daughter are planning to visit in Feb. Some friends from our Air Force days are coming in March, and a police dept. friend is also wanting to visit. Trust me when I tell you, visits during the winter in MN from friends were rare!
Bob and I are really happy in our house. We both from time to time just look around and at each other and grin! The dogs are loving it. George in particular just loves having the little yard to check out. He is outside more than in. Phoebe loves the fridge, or more correctly, the ice maker. Any time she hears me get ice she is right at my side, paws up on the freezer door, wanting an ice cube. The vet wouldn't approve, but the cubes are small and she loves them so much I usually give her one. They both get trapped in the pantry on a regular basis. They follow me in to check out the floor (just in case I have dropped a kibble of food) and if I don't notice I shut the door on them. More than once Bob and I have gone looking for one or both of them only to find them there. They never make any noise in there.
I have been stopping by here often to keep caught up on everyone's doings. I hope if it is snowing where you are, it is not causing problems, and that everyone is warm and comfy. I don't get the chance to post a lot lately, but will try to more next year. I will wish you all a Very Merry Christmas a bit early, and a great 2017 to come!!
MJS
MJS
Ashes
Ashes

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:25 pm

Maxie, sending extra healing thoughts - get better, sweetheart. Your owl arrived! Thank you for the very sweet card!

Actually I think I have everyone's cards? Thank you! Also got one from I-Pie! I need to sit down and write a longer note to her. She asked if we enjoyed Fantastic Beasts as much as she did! It was such a good film, and feels like a long drink after a very dry period...

Morgan and I exchanged gifts last night, although she said half of mine is still in the mail. She loved all hers bits and bobs, the best was a three way tie - a Christmas TARDIS ornament, a beautiful set of colored pencils, and a Dr Who coloring book! She gave me a Gryffindor bathrobe! Wee bit small, so more incentive to drop weight... Want to wear it! Laughing the strange thing was we stopped at her place so she could change, said her dad wouldn't be home till 6:30, it was 4:40? He walked in! What? She was changing, we were done with the gifting, and about to leave anyway, but awkward. He doesn't want me at the house. Just weird. But we left and saw Rogue One from Star Wars - oh, my! If you felt like there were unanswered questions with 4-6, this answers them! So good! It's like a huge hole in the story line has been filled, very very well. See it when you can!

Again, I'm on a data diet - will hunt for WiFi for the week. Off till the 26th. But DragonVale is so good right now....

The pictures are coming to life throughout the pub! Gorgeous scenes of snow, without having to feel the cold!
I'll have a nosh from the table, some hearty potato soup, with deviled eggs, and seasonal salads sounds delightful!

Merry Solstice to all! Looks like the bonfire is being prepared in the field just outside Hogsmead - Hagrid has dragged a few trees out of the forest with the help of a few Thestrals in harness.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:14 am

Good evening to all,

Great to hear from you MJS, looks like you have everything under control and the pups have acclimated very well to their new home, including the pantry.

I tried to get on the site last night but the aol kept dumping me off, and again earlier this evening until just now.  Might be the heavy use of the net.

Maxecat aren't you feeling well??  Karentia, do you know something that the rest of use don;t about Maxecat? Unless I missed a post?

Laurene has left for Utah and won't be back until Thursday after Christmas, but she made arrangements for Jeff's friend Tom to come and check on me, so I know I won't have any problems. Last time she was here she brought me some gifts for Christmas, a box of Fannie May cream meltaways, and a fruitcake! Yum!  She said that if I didn't eat it all she would freeze it when she got back.  I laughed because when my mother used to send them to me I had to try really hard to make it last for a week, sometimes they were gone in four or five days. Maybe this one will last a little longer, it isn't quite as good as the ones from Collin Street Bakery in TX, this one is from Walmart, but it will disappear eventually.  Jeff called tonight, we talked for longer than usual, now that the cold weather has hit out there the guys that he usually hangs with are all tucked into their houses and not venturing out like they did in the summer. He's looking for things to keep himself busy.

Will just do some random pictures....................................

Hog's Head - Page 12 Candle10

Hog's Head - Page 12 Candle11

Hog's Head - Page 12 Captur35

Hog's Head - Page 12 Deer10

Hog's Head - Page 12 Owl10

Hog's Head - Page 12 Angel_23

Hog's Head - Page 12 Angel_24

Hog's Head - Page 12 Angel_25

I'm very glad that I posted what I had written before I started to do the pictures because after I did the site dumped me again. So now I did post all of the cards before I'm starting of the food for the evening..............................

Hog's Head - Page 12 Cupcak11

Hog's Head - Page 12 Cupcak27

Hog's Head - Page 12 Ginger11

Hog's Head - Page 12 Ginger12

Hog's Head - Page 12 Hot_pu11

Blessings for the magic that the Solstice brings! Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:47 am

Hog's Head - Page 12 A76760a1-4a09-4a5c-8732-e8891cfadfa3
Amazing gingerbread Hogwarts. More pictures and info: http://nerdist.com/this-elaborate-gingerbread-hogwarts-makes-us-expecto-deliciousum-harry-potter/

Good morning. Dobby, I'll have a bowl of chicken mushroom soup and a tall mug of coffee, please.

Glad so many folks were able to drop by the inn here yesterday.

MJS... Nice that you're settling in so well and yet still able to do holiday stuff. It does sound like you're going to be running a B&B from now on!

Karentia... Nice that you heard from I-Pie. Hope she's doing well. Good luck in your quest for wi-fi!

Had a delightfully unexpected phone call yesterday from my first boss. We're still in "random" touch after all these years (45 years since we met, 20 or more since we actually saw each other). He calls, usually around Christmas-time since my card reminds him (!) but sometimes at other times, every other year or so. This actually makes two years in a row, which was quite nice. Our conversations always just pick up as if we chatted yesterday. He's just one of those friends. Actually we're more in touch these days since we're both on facebook. He doesn't post much but keeps the page as a link since he "plays" in real estate even though he's really retired. Anyhow it was a fun chat.

Here's to a healthy, comfy, pleasant day for all...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:36 am

Hecate, I've hurt my back (brushing my teeth, can you believe it?) and it's triggered a bad flare. Been flat on my back and it's hard typing. I'll live.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:38 pm

How did I miss MJS's post?  Glad everything is settling in!  And having the Park model through the holiday visitors?  Priceless!  We're you just staying in it or did you buy it too?  Missed something.  Glad the kids love the new digs, funny how they go quite in the pantry - something between naughty kids, and playing hide and go seek.  Give them scritches!  And will you be sending your new address along?  Pm, with your Christmas cards, or?  Happy Christmas!  Say hi to Michelle for me!

Kicked me off the wifi...

Hecate, I'm so happy to hear you got some of your fruitcake! Even if it isn't the best brand, it does fill that happy spot. And I'm glad Maxie posted, I didn't mean to out her, I sometimes can't keep it straight on if I read it here or on fb first? Glad Laurene made arrangements for a helper for the holiday, have you met Tom yet? Enjoy your new visitor!

Late start this morning, but I guess I needed the sleep in. Treadmill time done. Heading back home for cleaning up the apartment. Want to get switched over fully for sewing, and keep the small desk for paper crafting. Not sure if I should make a gift for the friends on Christmas Eve, or buy something. I could give them the W - but it's in storage already, the original W with black and white. I'll figure something out.

Hugs and happy winter to all!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:48 am

Good evening all,

This has to be a quick run through, I've fallen asleep once already.

Yes, I have met Tom before, he was here with Jeff a couple of times and met Laurene here twice. He's another one of those 'belly up to the bar' good ol' boys. He used to work with Jeff on occasion but is more of a painter/remodeler than an electrician.

Got a notice from Lois that she and Rebekah will be here tomorrow for a visit and wanted to know what to bring. I told her just maybe some pfefferneusse cookies from Trader Joes because when Tom came today he brought be a big plate of cookies that his mother had made. Never asked, but from the look of the kinds of cookies, he must be Bohemian too. So good.

Will be back tomorrow with more Christmasy things.......................

Hog's Head - Page 12 Santa_36

Hog's Head - Page 12 Santa_10

Hog's Head - Page 12 Candle11

Hoping you are feeling better Maxecat!

Blessings for a cozy magical evening with family and friends! Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:36 am

Hog's Head - Page 12 Christmas-cabin-country-living
Christmas cabin. Photo by Country Living.

Good morning. Aberforth, I'll have one of your special eggnog lattes, please. Dobby, how about a couple of eggs with some gingerbread cookies on the side, please.

Here's to a warm, healthy, smooth-flowing day for all...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:19 pm

In for treadmill time.

Wow! It is snowing, huge, feathery flakes. Keep waiting for it to switch back to rain, which it was doing last night.

Glad to hear that, Hecate! Both that you know Tom, and the cookies! Nice! Enjoy your visitors!

Reading GOF, and at the Yule Ball! Such good timing! Fun to read Jo's version again, so much was cut out of the films, tend to forget all the details - good and bad. Blast ended skrewts for the bad.

Someone must have wished really hard for this snow for Christmas! Enjoy your day!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  MJS Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:59 pm

Hecate I stopped by and see that today is your birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope your day has been lovely and continues to be all good things for you!
MJS
MJS
Ashes
Ashes

Back to top Go down

Post  MJS Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:01 pm

Eagle Skyfire I see today is your birthday as well! I hope your birthday is all that you wish for and you get to enjoy the day doing just what you like! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
MJS
MJS
Ashes
Ashes

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:29 pm

Hog's Head - Page 12 Picgif10

Happy Birthday to Hecate!

Have a magical evening!
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:58 am

Good evening all,

Thank you for the well wishes from everyone, but it's no longer a day that I even care to count on the calendar anymore, just another day.

Lois and Rebekah were here this evening so it turned out to be a good day. We got on the subject of what a remarkable man Walt, Always' husband was and I was showing them pictures from the site that Always created for him. Rebekah is amazed that he knew Ray Bradbury and Ray Harryhausen so well, then Lois asked how long Always had known him, so I went to the page with their wedding pictures and started reading what was written under them. When I came to the name of the judge that performed the ceremony, Lois said, "WHO", and I read it again. At this point she told me that she knew him when she lived in CA. I even enlarged the picture and she came over to take a close look, and yes, she confirmed that this was the man that she knew while living in CA. Small world for sure! I also showed them your latest pictures with Peter Davidson and told them about you proof reading the book and your trip to the convention, so you were one of the topics of conversation this evening. Hope we didn't make your ears ring.

I've been saving these pictures of Santa for close to Christmas and the ones for tomorrow evening are special too.

Hog's Head - Page 12 Santa_37

Hog's Head - Page 12 Santa_38

Hog's Head - Page 12 Santa_39

Hog's Head - Page 12 Santa_40

Hog's Head - Page 12 Santa_41

Hog's Head - Page 12 Santa_42

Hog's Head - Page 12 Santac10

Hog's Head - Page 12 Santac11

Hog's Head - Page 12 Yule_s10

Hog's Head - Page 12 Santa_11

More delicious, tasty things to nibble on.........................

Hog's Head - Page 12 Cookie40

Hog's Head - Page 12 Cookie41

Hog's Head - Page 12 Cookie17

Hog's Head - Page 12 Candy11

Hog's Head - Page 12 Rustic10

And something to keep the insides warm...........................
Hog's Head - Page 12 Hot_pu12

Blessings for the magic of the holiday spirit becoming part of our everyday lives! Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:16 am

Hog's Head - Page 12 SantasCottage-Newry-CoDown-Ireland
Santa's Cottage, Newry, County Down, Ireland. Photo by Santa's Cottage.

Good morning and a Happy Christmas Eve! I see the House Elves have outdone themselves with festive decorations everywhere and a lavish three day self-renewing buffet. Time for a sampler plate and a tall eggnog latte, I think, and then a nice time by the hearth listening to the elf band play Christmas music.

Hecate...  Funny! As to how long I knew Walt, well, I first met him in 1970. I had moved to the L.A. area after graduating from college, and my first point of contact was Forry Ackerman. He had published a poem of mine (a tribute when Boris Karloff had died), and I'd always wanted to meet him and see his collection. Mind you, I'd been a reader of "Famous Monsters" magazine for years. Forry had an open house the day following the annual banquet for the Count Dracula Society (a really fun group and the "founding father" of the Academy of Science Fiction, which still goes on today). I met a lot of folks there, including Walt -- I already knew who he was from the magazine since he was the official photographer for it --, but got to know him better through CDS activities and especially as a volunteer for the City of LA's Hollywood Museum (sadly never opened) for which Walt was curator.

Here's to a cozy, healthy, pleasant Christmas Eve for all...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  muggleborn Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:13 pm

Happy belated birthday, Hecate!

Maxe, I hope your back gets better soon and the flare eases up. You need rest, and some wine. Wine is always good.

I really need to pop in more. That should be my new year resolution, to spend more time with friends.

Thank you everyone for the Christmas cards!

My uncle Jack is coming for dinner tonight. I baked a pumpkin and apple pie last night. Today will have turkey breast, ham, potato salad, steamed asparagus with lemon slices, rolls, dressing, cranberry chutney that I made at Thanksgiving and froze. Just trying to get it all straight in my head. I just remembered I need to boil eggs for the potato salad. Don't want to forget that!

My table is cleared off and ready! There is still clutter, but organized clutter. If only I had a craft room. I've been working hard at it, sore back and muscles to prove it. It feels good to get it done. I hope this motivates me to continue.

Merry Christmas/Yule to everyone! I hope you have a peaceful, blessed holiday!

muggleborn
muggleborn
Ashes
Ashes

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:31 pm

hi all

merry Christmas and Happy new year

Maxie get well no fun when the everyday get the best oof you, hugs dear

Karen Tia sounds like you had a good time and we will see the shows when we can take care hugs dear

Mrs neat you are getting settled, sounds like the pups are loving your new home. enjoy enjoy

hecate give everyone a big hug from me and enjoy your cookies hugs dear happy birthday dear hope this year is wonderful

always neat you got to chat with your old boss nice you can   hope  all is well with you hugs dear

hi muggleborn merry Christmas

we are still getting snow we have had about 6 inches but it has been snowing all day yesterday and today as well so who knows how much we will end up with at least we will have a white Christmas  holiday hor ho ho

hope all are well and have a wonderful Christmas and here's  hoping 2017 is better than 2016

hugs to one and all
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:16 pm

Hog's Head - Page 12 Hogwar10

Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:30 am

Good evening to all,

It was a quiet day around here, spent it watching movies and reflecting on this last year. Nothing spectacular or life changing.  Actually the best thing that happened was receiving this exquisite quilt from Karentia. I can't express how much it means to me. It not only has part of her in it but also part of Rebekah, because she helped me in laying out the material and cutting of some of them, so the meaning is double fold.

I've been saving these pictures for tonight..............................

Hog's Head - Page 12 Sugarp10

Hog's Head - Page 12 Sugarp11

Hog's Head - Page 12 Sugarp12

Last time I looked out the window I saw that he was officially on his way.......................................

Hog's Head - Page 12 Santa_43

Hog's Head - Page 12 Santa_44

Hog's Head - Page 12 Santa_45

Hog's Head - Page 12 Santa_46

Hog's Head - Page 12 Santa_47

Hog's Head - Page 12 Santa_48

Hog's Head - Page 12 Santa_50

Hog's Head - Page 12 Santa_49

Hog's Head - Page 12 Santa_51

Hog's Head - Page 12 Santa_11

Hog's Head - Page 12 Candle12

Blessings for the magic of the spiritual flame to stay with us throughout the coming year!!! Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:24 am

Hog's Head - Page 12 Christmas-fireplace
Photo by 50 Beautiful Fireplaces

santa Merry Christmas! I'll be over checking out the buffet and then heading for a squashy chair by the hearth.

May everyone's day be healthy, jolly and cozy!

Hog's Head - Page 12 Christmas
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  shrivelfig Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:22 pm

Merry Christmas!!! santa Hope everyone has a wonderful day and may there be no nargles in your mistletoe. lol!

We will be going over to my mom's house soon for Christmas. She still does stocking for us kids and my sister has started in the last few years to make a stocking for my mom and her husband. I'm not exactly sure why we still do stockings at our age but my mom has no grand-children just grand-dogs and grand-cats. I don't know if my brother and his wife will have kids or not.

Christmas was always a big deal for my mom growing up since she was the first grand-child and I think it reminds her of her grandmother. We start off with stockings doing them in order from youngest to oldest which means I go first unless my brother is in town. Then we unwrap presents in the same order from youngest to oldest which means I go first again.

Since my sister and Brother-in-Law both have been sick they still have a little wrapping to finish up. So we'll load up the car with all our gifts and go to my mom's house. We decided to make a roast in the crock pot with some onion, potatoes, and baby carrots this year. We have it in the fridge so we'll have to bring that over and cook it. Everyone likes it and it's pretty easy to make.

Sometime in the afternoon, we'll get in contact with my BiL's family and go over there for gifts and lunch.

I think some gifts haven't arrived yet so our Christmas will last several days. cheers

We usually go to a movie on Christmas Eve but since people weren't feeling well we decided to switch the day and go Monday evening. Haven't decided yet which film we're going to see. popcorn

Is anyone else going to see this year's Doctor Who Christmas Special in theaters?

We will have a high of 76 degrees today with a little wind. Not really Christmas weather. sunny

Thanks for all the lovely cards and the little gifts in them. I was not expecting that and I hope everyone got my cards ok. cloud9
shrivelfig
shrivelfig

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:52 pm

Hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas! Been a busy day with the family but it's nice to have spent the day with them. Received owls from Hecate, Karentia, Samtibbs, Missypotter, and Always. Hope that all the ones Is sent arrived.

santa rendeer :hug:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:28 pm

Hog's Head - Page 12 Merry-10

Hope everyone had a good day... pleasant Christmas dreams to all...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Magical Music Dreamer Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:26 am

Merry Christmas Everyone,

Hog's Head - Page 12 Bitmoj14

and Happy Birthday Hecate !! Have a good year ahead //

I have been busy this week. I played for my favorite Christmas Midnight Mass last night. Since my health has been a bit lower the last 2 years, it is harder for me to get ready and do these harp jobs. I managed. The hardest part was being out so late. After the long service, the long homily, and chatting with people, we got out of there at 3 am, and home around 4:30 am. It was strange driving over 20 miles through Los Angeles with almost no traffic.

Nice pictures Always and Hecate.

My sister and some nieces provided my Christmas presents and goodies via mail, phone and Internet. They are in Texas and Wyoming.

May you all have a wonderful New Year and 2017.
Magical Music Dreamer
Magical Music Dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:13 am

Good evening all,

Just a quick run through tonight to let you all know that I was thinking of everyone here today and wishing you all a very Merry Christmas.  Love that picture with all of the Alans in it........That must have been some party!!!!.........You and all of those....... hims.

Hog's Head - Page 12 Animat12

Blessings for a comfy cozy night!  Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:33 am

Hog's Head - Page 12 GryffindorCommonRoom
Gryffindor Common Room

Good morning, and a happy Boxing Day to all! There's a bevy of boxes that have appeared over near the hearth, one each for everyone here, each one with a special and unique something inside.

Dobby, I think I'd just like coffee and some toast with apple butter, please.

Had a nice afternoon and dinner with the Hanson clan yesterday. Raquel's dog (a large energetic black lab) decided I was there especially to play with her, so I was kept quite busy throwing balls and trying not to be knocked over. Mind you, this was inside a relatively small house filled with large furniture, dinner preparation underway in the kitchen, and people scattered randomly throughout.

Here's to a healthy, nargle-free day for all...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum