Project Phoenix Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hog's Head

+8
muggleborn
Admin
missypotter
MJS
Maxecat
Magical Music Dreamer
Always
Hecate3fold
12 posters

Page 23 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next

Go down

Hog's Head - Page 23 Empty Re: Hog's Head

Post  Always Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:14 am

Hog's Head - Page 23 Mrfalcons-sydney-concreteplayground
Mr. Falcon's, Sydney, Australia. Photo by Concrete Playground.

Good morning. With pouring rain outside, Dobby, I'll go with a warm breakfast of oatmeal topped with butter and an egg, plus a tall mug of coffee, please. I'll be over at the window table watching the raindrops dance.

Karentia... Glad to hear you're feeling so much better!

Hecate... Sleep

Here's to a healthy, healing, cozy kind of day for all...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:02 pm

It was a great rush of adrenaline last night, that's for sure. On waking up, feel like I've been tumbled in dryer with a bunch of rocks. Ross told me to rest as much as I can today. Taking it easy for breakfast, but I do have errands to run later - laundry, and bills as usual.

Thank you for the lovely flowers, Hecate! They are beautiful!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:19 am

good evening everyone,

Never did get the restful sleep that I needed last night, too many interruptions, people & phone. Grrrr! Oh well will try again tonight.

Lovely upholstered chairs by the fireplace in this last picture Always. They look so comfy.

That sounds like a big 'ouch' Karentia. Hope all is better as the day went on.

Must say good night, eyes are burning too bad, for trying to keep them open and I do need the sleep. If I don't get it then I feel too fatigued during the day when I am awake. I'm sure it's related to the fibro.

Hog's Head - Page 23 Crysta10

Hog's Head - Page 23 Annima10

Blessings for the sweetest of dreams for everyone! Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:01 am

Sleep well my friend. Headache didn't go away yesterday. Hoping for a better today - so far so good.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:17 am

Hog's Head - Page 23 TheDogAndPheasant-Brook-Surrey-theGuide2Surrey
The Dog and Pheasant, Brook, Surrey, UK. Photo by The Guide 2 Surrey.

Good morning, and a Happy Random Acts of Kindness Day! I see the House Elves have left us a bowl full of charmed chocolates, each bringing a dose of wellbeing and joy. Hmmm, I see there's one with a tag for Hecate for a restful sleep filled with pleasant dreams. Nice. Now, in addition, need to get breakfast happening, Dobby. I'd like a cheese omelet topped with mushrooms, please.

Here's to a healthy, healthy, kindness filled day... :hug:

Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:26 pm

Good morning all.

You know the sights of ravaged store shelves after a storm warning?  Those were what Larry and I walked into this week, in a store not even in our district.  We were asked to help clean up a store out of control.

We found products in the back room whose expiration code was 2015! Not only was product in the back room from months past,but the stuff on the shelves wasn't even set correctly.

I never got to do the apparel.  That's another 12 hours. I only put up stock.
But customers took the time to comment on how nice the store was starting to look.
The manager never said a thing.

A cheese omelet and a seat by the fire sounds lovely. Much nicer than working out.
The house elves are kind, indeed.

Sorry to hear about your interrupted sleep, Hecate. I guess your topsy turvy schedule doesn't help.

Shrivelfig, I think your plans are great and having a few months to organize your thoughts etc. is going to help. I think you're an inspiration. My husband has a new partial, too. It takes some adjustment.Hopefully, your sister won't have too difficult a time.
Each time you write it seems as though things are improving health wise.

Samtibbs, I love how Jess won't let anything stop her. Her school doesn't have a bowling team? Fine...she'll play for another. Does she socialize with the kids on the team?
We hear it's going to be 70° Sunday! Great for old bones but terrible for the fruit trees. Even my ivy didn't die back this year. Hard to believe we won't get a bad storm in the next six weeks.
Have you been planning your garden?

The after effects of your body work with Ross sound rough, Karentia. Hope today you feel less than tumbled.
Only a few weeks 'til your trip!

When is your trip missypotter?

Waves hello to Magical Music Dreamer and Weesa. MJS, after your visitors, do you
need a vacation . Saw different varieties of spaniels at the Westminster show.  Fun watching.

Poor MIL has had a time. Her surgery was without complications but she developed a serious UTI and the antibiotics plus pain meds have left her virtually unresponsive for  many days. For awhile she was given IV fluids becauseshe couldn't or wouldn't swallow. Yesterday she ate a little after they lowered her dosage. Needless to say ,it's a struggle watching her slip away.
Thankfully we have a phenomenal care taker who's been monitoring every day. I fully expect it will be a UTI or pneumonia that ends her life.

It's a bright ,sunny day and the sky is sparkling blue. A few birds have been chirping away. My catalogs are offering deals. It's time to make decisions!

I hope you all are comfortable and have interesting things planned for the day.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:09 am

Good evening all,

Congrats Maxecat!  Me thinks that the powers who be at management level know what a good thing they have with you and Larry working as a team.  How far did you have to travel to get to the new store?  Will the two of you go back until you have the store completely re-done? And the manager who was there........how long was he/she running the place to let it get that far of a mess? And who was it that asked the two of you to do this special work?  So many questions.....please tell us more, because I'm thinking that the company has a gold mine with the two of you working together.  Kudos and congrats again!!!!!  Something for you because you certainly deserve it.....

Hog's Head - Page 23 Sunflo10

Do you have to go back there to finish what you started?

Always, I tried forever to figure out what I was seeing in that frame above the fireplace.  My conclusion and best guess is that it's a mirror and I'm seeing a reflection of a beamed ceiling?? What do you think?

It was so nice and warm here today, Robert brought the mail in in just his shirt sleeves.  I haven't seen a robin yet this year, last year I saw some the third week of Jan. and Jeff told me on the phone the other night that he has seen them out by him.  Maybe because the whether has been so warm here this winter, they just keep moving on north and aren't sticking around like they have in the past.  They will be here eventually though.. One thing for sure is that Spring isn't far off, because  I've already seen the Cadberry Bunny tryout commercial on tv. That is a sure sign Spring is almost here.  Thinking Spring....................

Hog's Head - Page 23 Spring10

Hog's Head - Page 23 110

Hog's Head - Page 23 810

Hog's Head - Page 23 1310

Hog's Head - Page 23 710

Blessings for the warmth of the sunshine beaming down on us!  Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:38 am

Hog's Head - Page 23 The-kings-arms-hotel-Surrey-EastMolesey-TripAdvisor
The King's Arms, East Molesey, Surrey, UK. Photo by Trip Advisor.

Good morning. Dobby, I think a bagel with avocado and bacon, along with a tall vanilla latte, would be ideal, please.

Hecate... I think you're right on your guess about that picture. I'm sure it must be a mirror reflecting a beamed ceiling... either that, or a really bizarre work of art! Wink

Maxe... Good job! thumbs up Nice that the customers appreciated your work even if the manager was close-mouthed.

It does appear that spring is attempting to enter. We're still getting rather chilly rain but I noticed that there are shoots coming up where my bulb plants are. Daffodils are on their way.

Here's to a healthy, healing, fresh day for all...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:49 am

Good afternoon ladies,

I'm doing accounting of our pub and I stopped to apparate here and take some rest. We are all well and the weather is more pleasant here. Snow melted down. Last weekend we were dowh-hill skiing with boys for a couple of hours. It was fun.

After the restaurant is closed (or sold but I don't await that option now) Zed will find something new for him. We want him to be employed and from monday to friday. No weeks or evenings involved. We will see what the possibilities will be.

Hecate I love tulips, can't wait to see them on my own. That means spring and I long for spring.

Always here at some places snowdrops are showing.

Have a nice day all.
Lady
Lady
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  MJS Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:25 pm

maxecat Next set of guests arrive Thursday evening. My sister and her daughter. Really looking forward to their visit. Bob is having dinner tonight with friends from the PD. I don't know the couple very well and frankly just wanted some alone time. He very kindly set up the dvd player for me so I am into HP and the Sorcerer's Stone. Needed a little HP and I am enjoying it very much.
It's been windy and sort of rainy today. We are getting the remnants of the storm that hit LA. Fortunately not nearly with the impact they got. Those poor people! Getting 10 years worth of rain in one season is just crazy. I hope this means they get a break this year from a fire season.
We have another set of guests due in March but I'm not sure about the dates yet. Not even sure they are staying with us. In late April Michelle is coming back for a few days. Frontier Airlines screwed up her flights badly this last visit and gave her a $100 voucher to use. She had to use it before May so she booked a one way on them. She is flying SW back. No more Frontier for her! In fact the day after she made her reservation for this coming trip she got a call that the flight had been changed, this time with an 8 hour layover, from midnight to 8am!! in Denver!! Ridiculous! She was able to change it but still doesn't get in until 11PM into Phoenix. Bob and I will go up earlier and we will spend the night there and make the drive home in the morning.
After that I imagine we won't see many people until next year Very Happy
Lady Good to see you! I hope you get a buyer for the pub soon! I am sure you will be relieved to have that off your mind and responsibility.
We are, I think, finished with buying plants for the back yard. I finally bought a regular size tomato plant, I think it is Early Girl, but could be wrong. The strawberries are coming along nicely. Still not going to be enough for much of anything, but we'll enjoy them anyway. Our Meyer Lemon tree, which we thought we may have killed from under-watering, is getting some new growth and seems to be making a come back! cheers Having never really had enough sun to grow much of anything, this is a totally new experience for us. Bob has started herbs from seed and even built a little greenhouse for them. He is babying those little pots. Talked him into basil and Italian parsley so I can use them for cooking eventually.
MMD Staying dry and safe? I think of you every time I listen to the news about LA. I hope this finds you well and safe.
Hecate the weather in Chicago is nicer than here! In fact in our old town it was warmer today than it was here! Enjoy!
OK time to settle in. I do love the Great Hall scenes!
Have a great weekend!!
MJS
MJS
Ashes
Ashes

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:51 am

Good evening to all,

Lady, I hope that the restaurant will get sold soon and Zed finds the kind of job that will make him happy and allow him to be home at night with the whole family. Just happened to find some tulips, hope you like the colors...................

Hog's Head - Page 23 Tulips10

Hog's Head - Page 23 Tulip-10

That's so strange about it being warmer here than by you MJS. It has been an exceptionally mild winter for here. I was just reading earlier today how bad the floods are in CA. Magical Music Dreamer, I certainly hope that all is well with you, and you are not any where near where the floods are happening.

Here are a few more pictures of tulips, starting with that beautifully balanced photograph taken by MissyPotter................

Hog's Head - Page 23 Tulips11

Hog's Head - Page 23 Woods_10

Hog's Head - Page 23 Woodsw10

Hog's Head - Page 23 Woods-10

Hog's Head - Page 23 Woods-11

Hog's Head - Page 23 Bench10

Something for everyone here, these are the perfect places to sit and read one of the Harry Potter books......Pick which one you like best and enjoy the day reading, and here is some tea and a few treats to enjoy while you do. Enjoy everyone!

Hog's Head - Page 23 Tea-sa10

Hog's Head - Page 23 Finger10

Hog's Head - Page 23 Cupcak10

Blessings for a warm day spent sitting in the sun! Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:09 am

Hog's Head - Page 23 Spring-Cottage-GreatHabton-Yorkshire-luxuryspringcottageyorkshire
Spring Cottage, Great Habton, Yorkshire, UK. Photo by Spring Cottage.

Good morning. Dobby, since our rainy weather is continuing for a while, I think a bowl of oatmeal topped with butter, cinnamon, and an egg, plus a tall mug of coffee will be perfect, please. Though it's a month early, it seems a lot of you are yearning for spring, so I found a lovely spring cottage to hang out in for the day! Nice that Aberforth and the House Elves can magic up the deck to suit.

Lady... I echo the others with good wishes that Zed finds a new job that allows you all to have more family time together.

Here's to a healthy, healing, smooth flowing day for all...

Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:24 pm

Oh,such lovely flowers!  Stopped planting tulips...too tempting for deer to ignore. So seeing plots of them is a treat. And a tea in the garden of the latest cottage?  It's perfect if you can conjure a little sun.

Dreary here. And,achingly cold.

It's difficult to give up a dream, Lady, but I hope a buyer finds your pub soon. Does Zed have ideas for the future?  

Casa Salter sounds like The place to visit, MJS. If I ever find myself living in Florida again, I'm giving Meyer lemons a chance.

As for  Larry and I continuing to work various stores together, that's probably over for a while.  If Larry leaves  his store, it will be to drive with his district manager checking up on conditions.  The new regional manager is a stickler for  attractive stores and is insisting on all stores being clean and neat at all times.  He has big dreams but if he can accomplish this goal it will improve the image of the company in this area. Not sure if I'll be able to continue working. It's really against policy to have related people working together. The other department heads have looked away because I don't handle sales but the new guy is a stickler for policy. We'll see.

Terrible day for hands, so I'm signing off with love to all.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:02 pm

Quick fly by. Hecate the rows of tulips in the upper post, and the daffys, those are from Skagit Valley too. I recognize the trees and buildings! It can be very pretty!

Back to normal schedule! Yay!

Maxie, I understand about the work, bummer if they let you go, but it would be great if Larry moves up, and you could stay with the store? Maybe? Just an idea/hope for you two.

We have had rain off and on for 3 days, with overcast the rest of the time. My head finally balanced out with the barometer. Ahhhhh.

Yesterday I had fun making duct tape dummies for the family that is going to Comicon with me, my boss's family. And mine! Nothing spectacular, just plain T-shirt, wrap victim in duct tape, mostly where I need accuracy (shoulders, bust, waist, etc). Nothing too long, most things hang from shoulders or empire waist for mine, or drndle, which doesn't matter - waist stays where I put it! Laughing But now I can get serious about 5 costumes! Yay!

Ugh, stomach not happy with my salad, I'll take some cookies and tea please? Thanks.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:47 am

Good evening all,

Maxecat, I just happen to have something to help those hurting hands.............................rub a little into both hands.

Hog's Head - Page 23 Ef350b10

And here's something to help with your upset tummy Karentia, just take a little sip or two and it will all go away.

Hog's Head - Page 23 Ceb66510

I came across a cute fairy scene picture tonight so I brought it to share with all of you..............

Hog's Head - Page 23 Green_10

Dobby has said that he knows some of them personally.

Blessings for the magic within to manifest! Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:25 am

Hog's Head - Page 23 Treehouse-castlecottage-Petworth-westsussex
The Treehouse, Castle Cottage B&B, Petworth, West Sussex, UK. Photo by Castle Cottage.

Good morning. Dobby, is that freshly baked banana bread that Winky's bringing out? Mmm. Yes, I'd love a slice topped with an egg, plus a tall mug of coffee imbued with a dash of pepper-up potion, please.

Here's to a healthy, healing, nargle-free day for everyone...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:42 pm

Thank you Hecate, that helped! I guess it was too much of a good thing, fruit and fresh veggies, no cheese or other protein. Gotta ease into the healthy eating.

Little competition for the pool this morning. Got a decent time in, with hot tub and sauna. Breakfast was a croissant, an orange, and chocolate milk. Ready to take on my shift. I really like being able to do the pool time before work. I just need to get up earlier to add the treadmill. Still giving that a wide berth, little bruise on the bottom of my foot, pool is wonderful, treadmill might make it worse. Yes, couple of weeks to vacation! Ahhhhh.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:08 pm

Afternoon all

Always I would move into that last cottage in a heartbeat, what a lovely area! Thanks for posting it. Hugs dear!

Hecate love all the flowers, our weather went from snow and cold to rain and cold not sure which is worse, would love to see some sun and a few flowers peeking up sigh! Hope your nice weather holds ale care and keep posting all the great Picts, hugs dear!

Maxie hope they realize both you and Larry are a benifit to the company and even if you don't work together, you could still work, yeh Jessie doesn't let much get her down, I'm just glad she is finding things she enjoys, hugs dear!

Karentia looking forward to your trip, hope you are physically up to snuff when you go, sounds like things are going well, hugs dear.

Lady hope everything works out so Zed finds the perfect buyer and a perfect new job as well, hope everyone is well, how are your boys liking school , hugs dear

MMD hope you are okay I keep hearing about all the rain I am keeping you in my prayers, hugs dear!

Dobby would love a plate of the goodies and a grilled cheese as well, Alberforth a mug of your house blend please, thank you both!

Hope everyone has a wonderful week, full of joy and sunshine, hugs to one and all
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:29 pm

Good afternoon all,

Here's a little bit of sunshine just for you Samtibbs.............................

Hog's Head - Page 23 Sunshi10

ENJOY!!

Brightest of blessings! Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Magical Music Dreamer Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:26 pm

Hi
Thanks for the good thoughts Hecate, MJS, samtibbs, maxecat. Also Always.
I have had some depression lately. Tony thinks I am watching too much TV.
    We have had more rain than in a long time. Our area seems safe. Boring, but safe.
    Those pictures of tulips are beautiful Hecate.
Glad you had extra work maxecat. Hope the company appreciates you two.
 I am looking forward to hearing about your upcoming trip Karentia.
Hi also to missypotter, Lady, Shrievelfig, muggleborn, and Weesa.
   Hope everyone is having a pleasant day.
Magical Music Dreamer
Magical Music Dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  muggleborn Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:08 am

MMD, I've been depressed a lot lately too. I don't post often because I feel like I never have anything positive to say. I'm so tired all the time that I'm not getting anything done and my weight just keeps going up. I need to call my doc and talk to him about switching my meds I think. Plus, I think I am getting lymphadema in my arm, so I've been massaging that and trying to keep it under control, but I think it's time to see another doc about that.

Lady, I hope your pub sells quickly.
Weesa, sorry about your grandma.
Maxe, I hope you feel better soon too. It seems like Larry is doing really well at work, it's a shame if they won't let you work PT, you make a good team.
Hecate, thank you for all the pics. I love spring pics.
Karentia, I hope you are feeling 100% for your trip!
Hello to Samtibbs, MJS, Shrivlfig and anyone else that stops by. :hug:
muggleborn
muggleborn
Ashes
Ashes

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:02 am

Thanks for the good thoughts. Had a great day today - calm with hardly anyone at work, on this fine Presidents Day. Got pool time in before work, that is really helping me.

MMD boring is fabulous, if it means you aren't about to lose your home to a flood or landslide! Hope your meds are starting to get changed for the better. As for too much tv, as long as you aren't mired in news tv, and such, it's not too much - especially after the way you have told us your energy levels and how low you have been. Tv helps keep your mind busy, without holding a book up, or trying to play the harps or tune them incessantly. Sending continued healing thoughts, and extra energy. Hugs!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:32 am

Good evening everyone,

Muggleborn, I'm sure that all of us here get depressed at times, and some of us, me included fight it all of the time with how we have to live.  That is precisely the reason I keep posting here every day. It's to help keep me from getting worse and deeper into it.  I know I have said this to others here before too.........The worse I feel the more I make it a point to find SOMETHING to say here.  Finding the pictures helps too, especially if I can connect them with something that is going on here.  This is the time of year that the SADD depression seems to affect most people anyway.  I try to connect it with being in the sign of Pisces, which is the 'reflective' sign of the zodiac......'the close to the astrological year', and time to reflect back on what has passed in the prior year, and prepare for the new beginning at the Equinox.  Yes, depression hits us all, but we do have mental tools we can use to work around it and turn it into a positive for ourselves.  In the long run.....good Eagles tune......, that is why we are bonded together here, to help support each other through our daily lives, and it certainly doesn't do any of us any good if we 'disappear' for a week because we have nothing to say. All that does is enhance the depression and make it worse.  Now I'm saying this to everyone here.......we need each other and. for me, when one of you doesn't post for a while I begin to feel like I'm loosing my connection to you......we need to stay together and stay bonded.........I'll get off of my box now....thank you.......... Very Happy

Muggleborn, please do check in more often, you are missed when not here, at least keep us updated on your uncle, and how the furry friends are doing....inside, and those out the patio door.  Here is something just for you dear friend...........

Hog's Head - Page 23 Dog_210

Because everyone is 'thinking spring' I have some 'sunny' pictures to share with all of you...................

Hog's Head - Page 23 Sun__f10

Hog's Head - Page 23 Sun__f11

Hog's Head - Page 23 Sun__f10

Hog's Head - Page 23 Sunshi11

Dobby, do you and Winky have anything tasty for us this evening??.........................

Oh great!  Sunshine cookies, and springtime cuppycakes...............

Hog's Head - Page 23 Cookie10

Hog's Head - Page 23 Cupcak10

And some freshly made lemonaide...................

Hog's Head - Page 23 Lrmons10

Hog's Head - Page 23 B1210

Blessings for the thread of life that holds us together!  Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:50 am

Morning all

Hecate well said, and thank you for the bits of sunshine, they are perfect! Hugs dear!

MMD glad to hear you are well and that your home isn't threatened find something funny and light to watch, the news is depressing for sure! Hugs dear!

Muggleborn the same hold true with you, we miss you when you are gone, hope things get balanced soon, take care, hugs dear!

Karentia glad you are feeling better, hugs dear!

Always thanks for the springy cottages much needed by all, hugs!

Maxie hang in there, hugs dear!

Dobby could use some of the spring time goodies, a glass of the lemonade and a chance to sit by the fire for a bit, thank you dear!

Have a great day all!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:43 am

Hog's Head - Page 23 Spring-cottage-brokweir-wales
Spring Cottage, Brokweir, Wales. Photo by Spring Cottage.

Good morning. Dobby, I'll have some toast with butter and raspberry jam, plus a nice mug of hot green tea, please.

MMD or anyone feeling low... it may not be too much tv, just what you're watching. Cut out news and opinion shows, including a lot of talk shows, and go for lighter or at least more enjoyable fare. It will make a huge difference in mood. Cutting down Facebook time, or at least cutting out getting posts from discordant or unkind sites helps, too. You can right click on the little checkmark in the upper right corner of a post for assorted options. In your settings you can also set up filters to block posts with specific words. Watching dvd's instead of what's being sent out on air can also help.

For anyone who says they don't have much to post, I don't usually have much to post here either. The cottages, or pub fires in cold weather, or whatever are my way of saying hi! You can always just drop by, have a cup of tea or a butterbeer, and not fret about a lengthy post (unless you want to, of course!).

Okay, off of soapbox. Here's to a healthy, healing, pleasant day for all...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum