Project Phoenix Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hog's Head

+8
muggleborn
Admin
missypotter
MJS
Maxecat
Magical Music Dreamer
Always
Hecate3fold
12 posters

Page 21 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next

Go down

Hog's Head - Page 21 Empty Re: Hog's Head

Post  Karentia Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:55 pm

Hi, been busy at work. Not really, kind of mind numbing. Was researching costumes. Love calm weekends, but wow, we were nearly comatose. I'm just glad to see the days are getting longer. Closer!

Hecate, it should be at least in the 50's, if not warmer. The first half of my trip last year was in the 80's, the second half was in the 60's. Bit of a jump. Hoping for 70's? Would love the hot tub, looking forward to it. We have snow coming down. Winter storm advisory - 3-4 inches over night. That will make the commute interesting.

Maxie, glad the neighbors kitty said hello. Your sarcasm might get the better of you, but I think you would be happier? Hope her surgery went well, yeah, it is difficult, what they no longer have filters for. Good luck in keeping her in bed! Hugs.

Hecate, stay cozy, and a nap for me too. I try to go to bed early enough, but don't get a lot of sleep on most work nights.

Missy P hope your hubby gets to feeling better, it is a difficult time for him to adjust to another health issue.

Samtibbs, Jessie sure is growing up! Jr high, high school soon, and 4.0! You must be busting your buttons!

Hugs for all!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:44 am

Good evening everyone,

I think you read it wrong Karentia, I went back and reread Samtibbs post, Jessie is a Jr. IN high school. My but she has grown up fast. It seems like just yesterday she was eleven and twelve?? Where did the time go? And what great grades! That is a good question Maxecat had, does she want to go away to college? Plus has she given any thought to what her major interests would be? Perhaps something to do with making films, or programming puters for films? She has totally turned her world around from when she first came to live with you. You should be sooooo proud.

What a wonderful gesture from the neighbor's kitty Maxecat. She must have been watching Calvin for a long time to know all about the special thing that the two of you had going for all those years. Next time she helps you with the trash like that and wants her belly rubbed, please give her a rub from me.

I just sent Rebekah a card for her birthday on Feb. tenth. She's going to be twenty three, again I'm thinking....where did the time go?? I made her a card using the rubber stamps that I have. Do you all remember Pixie Hollow that she and I had fairies for? Well her favorite one there was Fawn, if you;ve seen the Tinkerbell movies, Fawn is the animal fairy. Anyway, I have a stamp of all of the fairies that were in the movies, the five important ones, and I used the Fawn one for the center of the card and put some mushrooms and flowers and ivy around the bottom of the card with a larger dragonfly and smaller butterflies around the top around her. Then I used colored pencils and made some grass and clouds and a moon and some stars, and colored in the butterflies, and dragonfly and her clothes. I wrote on the front of the card.....PIXIE PERFECT....BIRTHDAY WISHES! and then on the inside I wrote....Happy Birthday from Fawn & Me.

Tonight the cupids have come back along with some boys and girls too.....................

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cupid-22

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cupid-23

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cupid-24

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cupid-25

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cupid-26

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cupids10

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cupids11

And of course more treats..............................

Hog's Head - Page 21 Browni13

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cake__10

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cookie53

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cookie54

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cookie55

Oh look! Winky has made us a candy house!..........................

Hog's Head - Page 21 Candy_10

Hog's Head - Page 21 Flower10

Blessings for a week filled with thoughts of romance and adventure! Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:26 am

Hog's Head - Page 21 TheFiveAlls-Filkins-Cotswolds-Telegraph
The Five Alls, Filkins, Cotswolds, UK. Photo by The Telegraph.

Good morning. Dobby, I'll have some of those valentine cookies topped with an egg, plus a tall mug of coffee, please.

We're snow clad again, but not a lot. Yesterday I went out to lunch in rain and came home in snow. Supposedly have rain coming which will likely melt everything pretty rapidly. I thought of taking an afternoon walk in it but it was too slippery underfoot so I opted for a bit of time on my treadmill.

Maxe... I agree that a message was sent to you. Lovely moment.

Hecate... Bet Rebekah treasures the card you sent!

Here's to a healthy, healing, comforting, comfortable day...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:56 am

Becca, 23! How did that happen?
Our group has such an interesting clutch of children.

Look at those pretty cookies. I've come to choose cookies over cakes when it comes to treats.

Didn't watch any football yesterday. I went to bed early and feel better for it. I'm off to the gym.
Having a car at my disposal makes me feel like I've got some control over my time, so, with my new swimsuit at hand, I'm off to work out the kinks.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:37 am

Good evening all,

So super tired tonight, have fallen asleep twice already, of course with my hand on the mouse, and that's dangerous! Never know what will happen. I could end up buying the Brooklyn Bridge! I have ended up with my aol sign on icon stored in my picture file, so it can be dangerous for the puter itself.

I didn't even watch any of the commercials from the super bowl. I watched the 'kitty bowl' on the Hallmark channel, this is the forth year for that. One new addition was that they tracked down some of the owners that adopted kittens from previous 'kitty bowls' and showed them with their new owners, either with pictures or on film. I guess it depended on whether the people wanted to appear on tv or not. I thought that was great....to see the adult cat next to its picture at the kitty bowl when it was small.

More pictures...............................

Hog's Head - Page 21 Flower11

Hog's Head - Page 21 Flower12

Hog's Head - Page 21 Girl_216

Hog's Head - Page 21 Girl_311

Hog's Head - Page 21 Girl_414

Hog's Head - Page 21 Girl_512

Hog's Head - Page 21 Girl_611

Hog's Head - Page 21 Girl_712

Hog's Head - Page 21 Girl_811

And of course more cookies..........................

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cookie56

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cookie57

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cookie58

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cookie59

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cookie60

And there's always room for jello...................

Hog's Head - Page 21 Jello_10

Hog's Head - Page 21 Graphi15

Blessings for a perfectly positive day! Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:16 am

Thanks, Hecate, I'm tired, I've missed a few things on my paperwork at work too. Need to find bed. Hugs, and love the cookies!

We had 4 inches of snow at my place overnight. Everything came to a standstill. Laughing Hardly anyone knows how to drive in the white stuff. But I appreciate them staying off the roads! Always, glad yours wasn't worse!

New swimsuit Maxie? Awesome! Enjoy breaking it in! Have a very good time!

Off to sleepville!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:21 am

Hog's Head - Page 21 The-Swan-Inn-Chiddingfold-surrey-theguide2surrey
The Swan Inn, Chiddingfold, Surrey, UK. Photo by theguide2surrey.

Good morning. Dobby, how about a couple of cherry scones, a bit of bacon, and a large cup of Earl Grey hot, please.

As expected, the rains yesterday evening have melted most of the snow. Just a little left on bushes and trees.

Hecate... some of those cookies are truly amazing. All that effort to be gone in two or three bites! Sad

Here's to a healthy, healing, pleasant day for all...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:56 pm

We finally got your rain today...all day....

After work...I'm enjoying some cocoa and some shortbread cookies.

and am nodding off at 5 pm! Ridiculous!
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:03 am

Good evening to all,

I hope you had a nice restful nap Maxecat and had some pleasant dreams too.

I agree Always, some of the cookies are a lot of work but once you start an assembly line going and get each step done it does go fairly fast. I was trying to figure out how that intricate painting work was done on those cookies that are second from the bottom. The ones with the tiny rose flowers and leaves at the top. The only thing I can figure out is that some kind of lace was laid on top after it was soaked in an edible dye. and then the flowers and edging added after that. Some of the others, I can see have one layer of frosting and then a stencil laid over the top and frosting smeared into that and then it's lifted off leaving beautiful scrolling on top of the cookie.  I loved decorating cookies, each one was a work of art, and also each one had a bit of love baked into it.

Another quiet day around here. Face Off was a bit different tonight. They were supposed to create a live image of one of Matel's dolls called 'Monster Teens' or something like that.  Each one is a daughter of some famous monster, and there is a whole series of them.  Matel is thinking of making a live action movie of them in high school and wanted to see what they would look like as live characters. It was interesting, the regular judges weren't there, they were viewed by a panel of people who collected the dolls and then the vice pres. of the toy creating section of Matel picked the one that was the best interpretation of that individual doll.  I've never heard of the dolls, but they were cute, the dracula one had fangs, and one had mummy wrappings, one was part werewolf, etc.

I have more fashionable ladies for tonight........................

Hog's Head - Page 21 Valhea10

Hog's Head - Page 21 Woman_46

Hog's Head - Page 21 Woman_47

Hog's Head - Page 21 Woman_48

Hog's Head - Page 21 Woman_49

Hog's Head - Page 21 Woman_50

Hog's Head - Page 21 Woman_51

Tonight we have more brownies, cheesecake, cake, tarts and more beautiful cookies...................

Hog's Head - Page 21 Browni14

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cake_m10

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cake_210

Hog's Head - Page 21 Tarts10

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cookie61

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cookie62

Hog's Head - Page 21 Annima14

Blessings for a day filled with thoughts of fun and flowers! Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:24 am

Hog's Head - Page 21 YellowDeli-Katoomba-Australia-TrueBlueMountains
The Yellow Deli, Katoomba, Australia. Photo by True Blue Mountains.

Good morning. Dobby, I'll go with oatmeal topped with cinnamon and butter, plus a mug of vanilla coffee, please. It's pouring rain outside, so something warm will be nice. You'll find me over in a squashy chair by the fire.

Maxe... 5pm? Wow. You're really a night owl... and likely I may be right there with you! Sleep

Hecate... The little cookie heart boxes are quite clever! Inventive idea.

Here's to a healthy, healing, smooth-flowing day for all...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  missypotter Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:08 pm

Good afternoon ladies! Well we got about 5 inches of snow on our Sunday/Monday storm. So most everything was closed on Monday and hubby worked from home. Today I had to take my car in for some work and the roads are all wet and clear (now it's raining). I really was surprised at the late winter storm, well at least for us.

Karentia, my brother lives outside Orlando and he said it has been in the 70s so you should have perfect weather on your trip. I am so excited for you. Hubby and I are going to So Cal for our 40th wedding anniversary and we are contemplating HP world LA. It would be fun, but he doesn't do well in lines and crowds where his arm is bumped. We will see. I think it will be more sitting on our balcony, watching the beach and reading and talking with short walks around the resort.

Hecate, the valentines are so lovely and the cookies are wonderful. I may have to go out and find one somewhere before the season is over. They are so enticing.

We watched the game on Sunday. We were rooting for Atlanta, so we were happy 3/4 of the game. The commercials were not fabulous. I wanted to watch the HP marathon, but Brian and Shaniel came over and we had snacks and visited, so it was fun. It is so nice to have them over to visit and then go home. No real work, just fun.

Dobby, I will take a cup of hot cocoa and a grilled cheese sandwich, please. I will be by the fire, watching the snow falling outside. Hogsmeade seems a little quiet.
missypotter
missypotter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Magical Music Dreamer Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:39 pm

Hi Everyone,
maxecat I agree that your kitty "visited" you via the other kitty. They are a group soul.
Nice that your son is closer now missypotter.
Sounds like most of you have been having winter still. We are still getting rain a few days a week.
Nice fireplace pictures Always. Cute cookies and Valentine's Hecate.
Karentia, when is your trip? Wonderful to look forward to.
Hi also to samtibbs, muggleborn, Lady, Weesa, and Shrievelfig.
The Dr thinks my meds dosage might be too high. I need to get another type of Blood pressure cuff.
Had takeout sushi yesterday. It was good.
Hope everyone is well and happy.
Magical Music Dreamer
Magical Music Dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:16 am

Good evening to everyone,

That's a really unique looking chair in front of the fireplace in this last picture. Almost looks like it has an Adirondack styling to it, once again it looks like the leather cushion has taken over.  Then I looked where the place was located.  Maybe not so unique for something from Aussie Land.

Good to see you back Magical Music Dreamer, I've got my fingers crossed for you that they will get the meds right this time. Here's something to brighten your day.....................comes with a tea cup so there is something to keep as a remembrance. I know roses are your favorite.

Hog's Head - Page 21 Roses_10

That must be so nice having Brian back close to you again MissyPotter. How is your hubby feeling now? Any better?  You said that you had some reservations about him mingling with people for fear of getting his arm hit. I was thinking that maybe if you got one of those medical slings for his arm and he wore it, it would give people the impression that it was broken and they would be more careful when being next to him.  That way the two of you could walk around the new HP place with less worry of him getting hurt. Just an idea.

Got a call from Jeff tonight. He said he's going a bit crazy with nothing to do now that winter is here,, so he's started painting the inside of his house. Did the bathroom in sort of a yellow color, said it went well with the brown cabinets. So I asked him if he was going to get color co-ordinated towels to go with it??.....like he cares what color towels are in the room.  I said a nice melon orange would look nice. He comes back with maybe pumpkin......Too funny for him to be saying something like that.  Told me to jump in the car and come visit, but I said no....I'd rather take my broom.  He said he really misses me. Oh, if you all remember I told you his daughter Kelly is having twins, well she's as big as a house and the drs. are talking about doing a c-section on March 6th?, because she isn't due until March 24th.  If I remember right she's having a boy and a girl.

Hog's Head - Page 21 Girl_118

Hog's Head - Page 21 Girl_119

Hog's Head - Page 21 Girl_120

Hog's Head - Page 21 Girl_121

Hog's Head - Page 21 Girl_122

Hog's Head - Page 21 Girl_126

Hog's Head - Page 21 Girl_125

Tonight Dobby has some cheese cakes for us, and of course cookies too...............

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cheese14

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cheese15

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cookie22

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cookie63

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cookie64

And he's left some special chocolates for us too. Guaranteed to take all of our aches and pains away for the day.....

Hog's Head - Page 21 Candy_11

Hog's Head - Page 21 Graphi16

Blessings for a day of fun and frolic!  Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:49 am

Morning all

Well Tuesday we got about 4"of snow that melted off by mid afternoon, and it has been pouring rain since oh I am so ready for Spring!

Maxie nice your neighbor kitty was there to give you the message I know every now and then I get them from my somthin kitty I had when I was in college, Tibby will come and wrap herself around my neck or lick my eyelids like he used to, they know! Hugs dear!

Hecate the Picts are amazing wish I had a plate of those cookies yummm, next time Jeff calls tell him hi from all of us, I'm sure he'll have plenty to do when the weather is nice, maybe you could tell him about your hooking projects and he could learn how after all Rosie Greer the football player did needlepoint!, hope you have a great day dear hugs!

Always love all the fires they are so welcoming,thank you, give Willow a scratch from me, hugs dear!

Missy whatever you decide for your vacation should be fun, even just sitting in the sun and relaxing would be wonderful , hugs dear!

MMD hope this means they will get your meds fixed, it would be great for you to get back on track,fingers crossed, hugs dear!

Karentia looking forward to loads of Picts from when you go,know it will be great, are you counting the days yet? Have a great day, hugs dear!

Hello to everyone else, thinking spring and sunshine for all! Hugs!

Dobby bring me a couple of eggs and a plate of the cookies, Alberforth a mug of your house blend please, thank you both!

Have a great day all, stay safe, dry and think spring!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:33 am

Hog's Head - Page 21 Ashhurst_Fountain_Inn-Sussex-VisitSussex
Fountain Inn, Ashhurst, Sussex, UK. Photo by Fountain Inn.

Good morning. Dobby, I'll have a bagel with avocado and bacon, plus a mug of coffee, please. I think I'll take a window chair to watch the rain coming down.

Here's to a healthy, healing, smooth day for all...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:46 am

Hmmm  a bacon avocado bagel?  That sounds marvelous.  Creamy and decadent. I'm in!

Rain is holding off, but it's very cold. Trying not to complain.

Larry's back from his temporary assignment.  He was helping with a store remodel. Ended up retraining the manager who seemed to be popped into position with little knowledge of basic daily duties. No wonder the stores get out of control.

Hecate ,does Jeff have any pets?  Maybe living in total isolation isn't always fun for him. A creative hobby would help after he gets all his painting finished.  Pumpkin towels. .. Laughing

sounds like his grand babies are thriving . Twins can be tricky but if she's big I guess  there's no issue with growth. Best of luck to the whole family.

Missypotter, the sling idea is good.  I had thought of a scooter. Not that his legs are bad, but he's battled pain and surgery, the handicap scooters give you preferences at the park. (At least they did my last visit to Disney Orlando )

I hate repeating myself, but, here's to a positive tweak of your meds, Magical Music Dreamer.  At least your doctor is paying attention.

I'm so pleased many of you thought my encounter with the neighbor kitty was a message from Calvin.
I've never heard of animals needing reincarnation to improve their souls, but, Cal had so many similar personality traits of Max, it was like a continuation of a long relationship.
The steroid shot certainly helped Maddie's leg. She even chases a wine cork around the family room and has torn Auntie Cynthia's cat nip filled pillow to bits. Nothing a few stitches and more cat nip can't fix,but it was enjoyable seeing a kitty approaching her 14th birthday tossing things in the air and pouncing for the kill.

Tic tock. ...your trip will be here soon, Karentia. Will you only do Universal or do you take in Disney World, too?

samtibbs,  yesterday when I left the house the birds were chattering away like they knew something about Spring we don't!  Mild temps now, but we're notorious for ice storms in February and March. I don't want to lose plants who were tricked into early budding.

There was an enormous skunk in full fluffy tail display on the patio last night. It was a beauty but we decided to remain quiet in hopes it wouldn't startle and leave a lingering gift.

Have stuff to tackle before work. Have a great day...each of you....
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  muggleborn Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:35 pm

Good morning!

Last week my hubby was able to get a small car loan from his credit union and he found another car! Whew! Was able to defer payments for 90 days, which will help a whole bunch too! Thank you, God-Universe for answering my prayers!

Migraine cleared up after about 3 days. I'm not sure what the trigger is, but boy does it wipe me out after it's gone. I've tried honey, acv, excedrine, imitrex that the doc gave me - nothing worked. At least I didn't puke with this last one.

I had my friend (the one with the disabled daughter) over Sunday so she could do her laundry. It was nice to be able to hang out and visit. Hubby bbq'd and we watched movies. Her daughter let me hold her and have cuddles, and she even gave me a kiss on my cheek. I was over the moon! Her mom says she doesn't like strangers, so that was very special that she trusted me that much. She has cerebral palsy, hydrocephalus caused by a dirty feeding tube when she was a preemie in the hospital. Such a horrible, sad situation. She is almost 5, but is more like a baby.

I met up with another friend for lunch on Saturday, it was nice to visit. She likes to talk about political stuff, which is fine because we are on the same side LOL. Would have been nicer to talk about other things though.

I am trying to be more sociable, not just for me but also for my kids. Eric has made a new friend, so I need to work on that for Jesse too. Online friends are great, but face to face interactions are important too.

My uncle is having eye surgery again today. One last try to get his vision back in that eye. I hope it works this time! Prayers for him would be appreciated!

Not much else going on, I've been trying to rest up from all of the activities last week, I'm exhausted. Watched HP 1 & 2 the other day while I vegged out.
muggleborn
muggleborn
Ashes
Ashes

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:21 pm

Yay MMD! So glad the doc is changing your meds! Lowering the dosage should help you regain your energy! Sending healing thoughts, as usual. I'm leaving for 9 days in March. I decided 9 instead of 10, to help pay for the first class flight. 4 days in Disney, 5 days in Universal. So looking forward to it. Really planning the Disney part very well, and leaving the Universal part loosey goosey, so I can just enjoy it. Jeanette Morgan will be with me, from Wednesday to Sunday. I am almost counting the days, but that makes time go faster! Must stay in the moment, to make everything last longer.

Missy P, I agree with both, a jazzy, and a sling - the sling could be a vivid acid green! Something out of one of the safety vests? Really noticeable. Also going earlier in the day might help? When are you going? Have fun!

I had a great day with my friend Marsha. Phew! Lots of shopping! We both got some good deals. We had lunch at a nice Italian place, I had a flat bread pizza, she had a bowl of clams on pasta. Then dessert! She had chocolate cake with ice cream, beautiful, and I had an apple puff pastry delight, with a scoop of ice cream in the middle - delish! After we parted, I went to work out. Pooped!

I have just enough room left for a plate of those gorgeous cookies! Thank you, Hecate, for the beautiful decorations, and treats! I was wondering what Jeff was going to keep himself busy with. Glad he called!

Maxie, I experienced that with a friend's cat, when I visited her one day - he was a huge orange tabby, all muscle and fur. One time he just climbed up on my lap and chest, started a deep purr, and nuzzled my neck, just as my first kitty, Chrissy, would do. It was a lovely visit with him. But then he disappeared, in the next day or two. We were all surprised and shocked that he was just gone - but she does live out in the country. Coyote and eagles take small animals regularly. I just figured that cat was big and bad enough he would have been able to survive.

Glad Larry is home, and success! Training a new manager, great! Hope he got extra kudos and pay for it.

Yup, both parks! Too much to see and do in both! I am really looking forward to the trip in 2018 too! I would hope I'm not the only one from the Table to go? It will be fun to meet many from the old HPANA days! Looks like Eagle is coming, Hanako is starting the whole thing, I'll be there, Jeannette will be there. I know there are more, Witchy Mom? Shawna Danicourt. I am sure we will have a fabulous time! And depending on the schedule, I will tack on a few days before or after, so I get in vacation time in Disney too. Oh! Just heard that the Star Wars land will open at Disney World in 2019! It will be large, like Hollywood Studios, or Animal Kingdom, and they are working on transforming part of Animal Kingdom into Avatar, as if you were on the planet Pandora! Looks so cool, they are working on the floating rock islands! Amazing! I can see a few more trips to Orlando in my future!

Ok, I'm done in. Off to bed. Night all!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:48 am

Good evening everyone,

Just a quick fly through tonight, I'm tired.

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cupid-27

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cupid-28

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cupid-29

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cupid-30

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cupid-31

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cupid-32

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cupid-33

Dobby has a variety of different things tonight, starting with some cannolli....................

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cannol10

Donuts.......................

Hog's Head - Page 21 Donuts13

Hog's Head - Page 21 Donuts12

A strawberry pie, and finally creamed filled strawberries............................YUM!

Hog's Head - Page 21 Pie10

Hog's Head - Page 21 Strawb10

Hog's Head - Page 21 Graphi17

Blessings for a wonderous new day!  Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:28 am

Hog's Head - Page 21 3Broomsticks-Karentia
Hog's Head - Page 21 3Broomsticks-Karentia2
The Three Broomsticks. Photos by Karentia.

Good morning. Dobby, I'll have a couple of 5-minute eggs, some sausage, and a mug of coffee, please. I'll be back at my favorite window seat to watch the rain outside.

Here's to a healthy, healing, smile-filled day for all...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:07 am

Thank you, Always! Ahhh, feet up by the fireplace.  I will make sure to get pictures from the Hogshead side of the fireplace this trip.  Just got an email, Disney is opening the Avatar area in May!  I will have to wait for the 2018 trip to see it.  That's fine, that way it's not overcrowded?  With the opening rush and all.

Wow, full moon was in full effect today.  Crazy people, tension out the wazoo, and a dispatcher who feels she is above it all who sprayed perfume this morning, on purpose, putting me into a day long migraine.  Would love to see the moon and the comet, but we have clouds.  Night all.

Oh, tomorrow is the memorial lunch for my second cousin.  I'm driving down to Bothell, wish me luck in not ----- slapping my brother for anything.  I will try to spend most of my time with Joyce, the other elder.

Hugs to all.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Magical Music Dreamer Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:27 am

Magical Music Dreamer
Magical Music Dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:43 am

Good evening to all,

Are those photos from Karentia's last trip?  Never did see those before. Thanks for sharing them.

Thanks for all of the info in that article Magical Music Dreamer, I had forgotten all about that comet from when I read about it passing earlier this month.

I got some good news today. The alderman for my district sopped by to tell me that he was able to get my water/garbage bill reduced from a two-flat to a single family home by talking with the person in charge of housing and development here.  He first went to the water dept. and they told him there was nothing they could do.  I tried with them many years ago to no avail either. Well the good news is that my bill every three months will be about thirty dollars lower than it was. I've already voted for this election at the end of Feb. for the new mayor, and he, the alderman, is up for re-election too, of course I voted for him by mail already, but when he was here I told him to put some of his candidates signs in my front yard because I'm on a very busy street and they will have good exposure. That really made my day.  I'm going to have to give him a call tomorrow though, I forgot what the fellows name was and the actual department he is in is city hall, because I want to send him a thank you note.

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cupid-34

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cupid-35

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cupid-36

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cupids12

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cupids13

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cupids14

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cupids15

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cupids16

Tonight Dobby has some cuppy cakes for us, and some candy....................

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cupcak30

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cupcak31

Hog's Head - Page 21 Cupcak32

Hog's Head - Page 21 Candy_12

Hog's Head - Page 21 Candy_13

Hog's Head - Page 21 Graphi18

Blessings for a weekend filled with heartfelt friendships and wonderful adventures!  Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:13 am

Hog's Head - Page 21 TheFelinFachGriffin-FelinFach-WalesOnline
The Felin Fach Griffin, Felin Fach, Wales. Photo by Wales Online.

Good morning. Dobby, how about a bacon, onion, potato, egg, and cheese scramble along with a tall vanilla latte, please.

Hecate... good news about getting a lower bill in the future!

With all those cupids and hearts around the Inn, I suspect that a certain former Hogwarts professor has been assisting the House Elves with some seasonal decorations. Yep... there he is now. Actually he's been doing quite a good job of it, too!

Hog's Head - Page 21 Lockhart

Here's to a healthy, healing, good news filled day... I love you
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:32 pm

Excellent news,Hecate. An elected official that really works for you. And the situation needed to be addressed since your castle only has one Queen. A personal note would very gracious.

I'm so glad there are sites showing the sky show. Much too overcast last night. Did get to see the full moon ( would have guessed it from the goofy customers anyway ). There was an enormous ring around it. Quite dreary today,so checking out the skies online is fun.

Sorry. I'm a bit of a lump today. Not even my brain seems in gear.
Maybe later.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum