Project Phoenix Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hog's Head

+8
muggleborn
Admin
missypotter
MJS
Maxecat
Magical Music Dreamer
Always
Hecate3fold
12 posters

Page 13 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 35  Next

Go down

Hog's Head - Page 13 Empty Re: Hog's Head

Post  Karentia Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:52 am

Happy Christmas, happy boxing day, Merry Yule!

Happy Birthday to dear Hecate and Eagle Skyfire! May you both have your birthday wishes come true!

In for a workout before work - wifi is great.

Hugs all around!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:01 am

Happy Boxing Day and belated Yuletide greetings  ( and birthday greetings, as well)

Looking at the festive gingerbread houses made me sad I had no holiday baking done,but I might be able to do a few for Tessa and her family. Last year we spent Christmas day with them, but usually we exchange gifts New Year's day.

It's nice to see all of you,especially samtibbs and Weesa. ..you've been missed.

Hecate, I understand the small world aspect concerning Always and her connections to old Hollywood.  My kids are big fans of Ray Harryhausen and never miss an opportunity to catch Clash of the Titans when it pops up on TV.  We read Bradbury in high school and college. And, of course, always read the monster comics. Guess old Hollywood wasn't such a large town,but it's funny how far the connections reach. Imagine Lois recognizing someone from Always' life.

Always, do you need a rest today after wrestling with an energetic pup yesterday? It sounds like it was a fun afternoon.

I'm glad you had a nice event, Magical Music Dreamer but I bet it's hard the next day. Were you a soloist  or were there others?

Oh...a photo of the Alans. ...I wish it made me as happy as it used to ..,maybe next year it'll be easier. Less said about 2016 the better.

could we have some sort of ceremony New Year's Eve to send it off in style? Seems the entire globe wouldn't mind giving this horrid year one enormous Bronx cheer....or collective rude hand gestures.

I'm up and about again, able to walk without help. Had to close Saturday and shopping carts are awkward but sturdy "walkers " for the wobbly. It's amusing to see people's expressions.....oh, you've hurt or back?  Um, brushing your teeth? Seriously?  Lots of laughter about it and why not? It's pretty silly.

Today is our anniversary and we're dining at a favorite steak house. I don't eat a lot of beef but I can handle a couple of bites of filet. ...it's their mac and cheese that's worth the trip. Sheer heaven on a plate. I could sit in a corner with a bowl of the stuff, moaning in delight.

Few decorations up,so post holiday cleaning is easy.

How about you, missypotter? Are you still smiling, if exhausted ?

It's been fun seeing different friends online posting Christmas morning with the grandkids.

I had long phone calls from all the kids and that made my day. The 70 piece box of Godiva from Larry was a real treat. He says it's 35 years X 2.  Dawt teased me about how many were left. I was proud to say 67. Definitely pacing myself.
He's also started a vacation fund so we can make one last trip to the islands in a couple of years. We figure turning 70 won't be quite so daunting if we're in Paradise. Anyway, that's our plan. I'm supposed to nag him for his donation every week.  Permission to nag....love it.

It's wonderful seeing your holiday stories. I thank you all for your continued friendship and holiday good wishes. Your cards were all so beautiful and notes so appreciated.

Off to stretch. Even that feels good again.

love to all.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Magical Music Dreamer Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:23 pm

maxecat, I was the only musician. I played about 12 pieces off and on throughout the Mass. Tuning was the hardest thing because the weather had been so cold.

I wasn't sore, but the 24th and 25th seemed like one long day.
Magical Music Dreamer
Magical Music Dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:01 am

Glad you are up and around, Maxie! Happy Anniversary to you! Upright is better, hope you can stay that way.

MMD glad you were able to play at the mass - would have been lovely to hear. And yes, that is a difficult time! Most Christmas Mass's in this area are done much earlier, like 7:30. Not sure if it our laid back Northwest attitude, or what. You deserve a sleep in for a couple of days!

Looking forward to my day off tomorrow. Everyone was cranky in here, no one wanted to be at work, and we all sniped at each other. I got other stuff to do, if all you are going to do is gripe. I know, I worked on day out of four, but it was not a fabulous day.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:41 am

Good evening everyone,

Already fell asleep once tonight so I better post something before I do again. Happy to hear that you are up and around Maxecat, take it slow and continue to improve. That was great that you were able to play for the midnight mass Magical Music Dreamer. I know all too well how defeating it is when you have to start thinking of what you are still able to do and have to eliminate other things that are becoming to difficult. Wish there was a magic pill you could take to make everything all better again.

I've been surfing the net again and now have some vintage New Years cards to share with everyone. Hope you all enjoy these as much as the others.............................

Hog's Head - Page 13 Angel_26

Hog's Head - Page 13 Angel_27

Hog's Head - Page 13 Boy_312

Hog's Head - Page 13 Cat12

Hog's Head - Page 13 Champa10

Hog's Head - Page 13 Girl_413

Hog's Head - Page 13 Woman_28

Hog's Head - Page 13 Woman11

The types of cookies are very limited for New Years, but I did find some and and an artichoke, parmesen cheesecake.................

Hog's Head - Page 13 Cookie42

Hog's Head - Page 13 Cheese11

Hog's Head - Page 13 Newyea10

Blessings for the countdown to begin! Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:30 am

Hog's Head - Page 13 Dublin-pub-open-fire
Merry Ploughboys Pub, Dublin, Ireland. Photo by Merry Ploughboys Pub.

Good morning. Dobby, I'lll have a couple of soft boiled eggs, some sausage, and a tall mug of vanilla coffee, please.

MMD... Glad you were able to play for midnight Mass. That was always a special event... something magical about being up late in the crisp winter weather to see in Christmas with candles and singing. These days I start nodding off by 7pm!   Sleep

Hecate... It's a small world...

Here's to a healthy, cozy, enjoyable day for all!

rendeer  rendeer  rendeer  rendeer  rendeer  rendeer  rendeer  rendeer  santa   Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:01 pm

morning all

lovely to hear everyone is up and kicking it has been snowing steadily for the last few days we have about a foot of snow now and more on the way, we haven't had this much in ages sigh if I were a kid I'd be in heaven, as it is well suffice it to say I'm ready for spring.

Mad I'm sure the congregation enjoyed your music sorry it is so hard for you to get around wish the Dr's co u ld figure out why your mess aren't working well for you, hugs dear
Maxie 70 in paradIselin sounder good to me I'm with you on Mac and cheese a real weakness of mine, I'm up for kicking 2016 to the curb as well not been a good year. hugs dear.

he ate sounds like all went well for you glad to hear you are enjoying Karentia'S handiwork neat memories and warm thoughts, hugs dear.

Karen tia, nice you get a day off now and again enjoy hope the new year turns out to be wonderful.hugs dear.

always I'm a bit like Maxie it hurts a bit to see the Alan's hope 2017 puts a buffer on the loss, hope you have a super week, hugs dear

shrivelfig if I could still have Christmas with my mom I would be there in a moment, enjoy what ever you can it won't last forever, hope you have a super week, hugs dear.

hello to mjs,missy,wees a, muggleborn, and 2hom ever drops by hugs all.

well have errands to run so off.I go.

gotta love my son's phones idea of what I am typing, it certainly has.a mind of its own.

hugs to one and all
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:26 pm

Just saw the not unexpected, but still devastating news about Carrie Fisher.
I'm simply gutted. Not so much for actress but for the survivor and writer. Her twisted humor that fought her depression. ..I understand writing like that.
No more, 2016....
We've lost such fine entertainers and craftsmen in the business. ..all that wonderful talent. ...I just can't. ..no more.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:47 am

Good evening everyone,

I had a surprise visit today.  The door opened and in came Laurene with all of her suitcases. Turns out her sister Julie couldn't pick her up at Midway Airport until after five when she got off work so instead of waiting around there for three hours she took a cab to my house and waited here.  She said she didn't get much sleep out there so after we talked for a bit and she made herself a sandwich, she fell asleep in the chair and awoke just before her sister was due.

Good the hear from you Samtibbs.  Hang in there Maxecat, the new year coming up will be much better for you I'm sure. An extra shot of 'perspective' added to your holiday drink will make a world of difference, that and a wave from my favorite fairy godmother's wand.................

Hog's Head - Page 13 Disney10

Actually that is what I'm wishing for for myself and for everyone here. New ways of thinking and handling of the 'old' problems that won't leave until they are resolved. I'm planning on turning that corner in my mind and viewing life from a different angle. Sometimes that's all it takes to find the answers we need.

Speaking of fairy godmothers, there seems to be a lot of angel types in those old cards that I found...................

Hog's Head - Page 13 Angel_28

Hog's Head - Page 13 Angel_29

Hog's Head - Page 13 Angel_30

Hog's Head - Page 13 Angel_31

Hog's Head - Page 13 Angel_32

Hog's Head - Page 13 Angel_33

Here are some joyful things for making merriment....................................

Hog's Head - Page 13 New-ye10

Hog's Head - Page 13 New-ye11

Blessings for new thinking patterns and balance for a wonderful new year! Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:04 am

Hog's Head - Page 13 FarmersArms-Muker-Yorkshire
The Farmers Arms Pub, Muker, Yorkshire, UK. Photo by FarmersArmMuker.

Good morning. Dobby, I'll have a tall mug of coffee, some gingerbread cookies, and a couple of eggs, please.

Hecate... glad you had a fun surprise visit!

Here's to a healing, restoring, joyous day for all...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:11 pm

Halloooo the house! Samtibbs I get that! Typing on the smaller screen, I am generally very happy with the auto correct, but sometimes, it is just really odd. Glad you can pop in at least! Enjoy the snow as best you can, at least you will have snow pack! Ours is doing good, better than last year.

I had a really good (read painful) massage therapy session with Ross, and finally got a good crunch pop out of both shoulders. Alternating hot and ice.

Fun crafty project - went shopping yesterday for decorations for the holiday dinner we are doing soon, and found 9 white 2 ft trees, for $5 each. So, those are getting decorated for centerpieces, as well as door prizes! Yay! Ouch. They are pretty easy, grabbed all the decos and zip ties, I'll take a picture tomorrow. And placing each on a garbage bag tied up to keep them tidy. I'm donating a few of my extra blue balls, I have too many blues! Never thought I'd say that.

Ok, arms say I'm done. See you tomorrow!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:46 am

Good evening to all,

There is something about this last fireplace that I like, I think it's the curved half circle of the front, the way it forms the arch. Would love to have one just like that,.....perhaps I did in a past life. It just feels familiar.

Terrible news about Debbie Reynolds, she and Carrie are together forever now. I will always remember her best for the Tammy movies that she made.  I found this in a picture review of her life and thought it appropriate for this time of year.

Hog's Head - Page 13 Debbie10

Had the representative from Solutions for Care here today for my annual assessment. Different woman....again. No one seems to last very long working there.  The good thing that came out of it was I will probably be getting an increase in the amount of hours they will pay for to Laurene as a caregiver.

Hog's Head - Page 13 Boy_cl10

Hog's Head - Page 13 Girl_c11

Hog's Head - Page 13 Clock_10

Hog's Head - Page 13 Elves_10

Hog's Head - Page 13 Girl_k10

Hog's Head - Page 13 Girl10

Hog's Head - Page 13 Girls_10

Hog's Head - Page 13 Girls11

Hog's Head - Page 13 Girls12

Tonight we have cake and champagne to enjoy................................

Hog's Head - Page 13 Cake_710

Hog's Head - Page 13 Champa11

Hog's Head - Page 13 Animat13

Blessings for being another day closer to a new beginning!  Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:41 am

Hog's Head - Page 13 TheKingsHead-Askrigg-YorkshireDales-BeerTalk-DroversArms
The King's Head Pub, Askrigg, Yorkshire Dales, UK, the location used for The Drovers Arms in "All Creatures Great and Small". Photo by Beer Talk.

Good morning. Dobby, I'll have a bagel with cream cheese, and a tall vanilla coffee, please.

Hecate... Such fun dealing with bureaucracies, but it's good that Laurene will be getting some more hours with you.

Here's to a healing, restoring, smooth-flowing day for all...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:58 pm

All the New Year's angels are so pretty! It is amazing, the plethora of art online! So glad people have taken the time to scan them in! Woohoo! Good news for sure, Hecate! Si glad you get more hours! And go figure, they wait for the last week of the year for your assessment. *Clink*. Here's to you & Laurene, for another successful year in friendship! cheers drunken

I also have a love for fireplaces, I think we all share that, but you especially, Hecate, with a name like that! Keeper of the hearth.

Good news this morning, after one more small twinge, rub my neck, and couple of small pops, I am sore but able to have amazing posture! It feels so good to have that back! I did not notice how off I was. But walking about, I notice I am standing with much better posture, and using more of my core - coming back piece by piece!

Has anyone here seen Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children? Wow, it is special! Done after a book, by Tim Burton, and so well done! I have not read the book, but it simply is wonderful. No spoilers, just see it when you can, I picked it up with a pile of other movies - my bi-annual Christmas gift to myself. Every other year for a splurge like that is good. I bought the 6 Star Wars films in one Blu-ray package, and the Five Awakens.

It is heartbreaking to see Debbie go one day after Carrie. They were such a special mother daughter mix - it seems they got closer as they both got older, from what I've seen. Two icons added to the growing list that 2016 has reaped. What a horrible year. Will be glad to have it behind us.

Well, finished the second tree. They are cute little buggers. Not going to push on getting them done today (my initial plan). I have Sunday off, can get a few cranked out then, and next 'weekend' too.

I have a crock pot of beef stew going, if anyone wants any. I'm just missing rolls, oh, Dobby, perfect! A display of crusty bread and soft rolls, with little pots of creamy butter! Thank you! Enjoy!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:12 am

Good evening to all,

That must be a great feeling Karentia, having every thing snapped back into place and standing correctly. I'll bet it's even easier to take a deep breath. Hope it lasts forever for you. That Niss Peregrin film is on my list of ones to see, that and the new Beastie one too. Once they are out on video I'll order those and a few more together, that way I'll get free shipping from Amozon. Friday starts a HP marathon on Freeform.....YAY!  

Hog's Head - Page 13 Angel_34

Hog's Head - Page 13 Angels10

Hog's Head - Page 13 Baby_s10

Hog's Head - Page 13 Girl_b11

Hog's Head - Page 13 Boy_pi10

Hog's Head - Page 13 Old_ma11

Hog's Head - Page 13 Old_ma12

Hog's Head - Page 13 Father10

Some New Years decorations and tasty treats.............................

Hog's Head - Page 13 New_ye10

Hog's Head - Page 13 New_ye11

Cheese spread with toast points..............................
Hog's Head - Page 13 Cheese12

Cookies and pudding...........................
Hog's Head - Page 13 Cookie18

Hog's Head - Page 13 Newyea10

Hog's Head - Page 13 Animat14

Blessings for a Harry Potter New Year!!!!!! Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:48 am

Hog's Head - Page 13 Rustic-way-cottage-minnesota-fairytale
Fairytale cottage in Minnesota by Rustic Way Architects. Photo by Express UK.

Good morning. Dobby, I'd love a bowl of that beef stew Karentia brought in with some crusty bread and Irish butter, plus a tall mug of coffee, please.

Karentia... Glad you're feeling better! Yes, I've seen "Miss Peregrine's..." and enjoyed it very much. The acting, writing, directing and all the production values (design, costumes, effects, etc) were excellent. Tim Burton at his quirky best. The commercials had intrigued me (haven't read the book) enough to actually get me into a theater to see it.

Here's to a healthy, smooth-running, unexpectedly fun day for all...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:38 am

Oh, my goodness! Morgan knows me so well - she gave me the second half of my Christmas present - a ceramic cauldron mug, with a Hogwarts crest on one side! It goes with the Gryffindor bathrobe! Just brought it home - can't go in a microwave, and it is delicate, since the first one arrived shattered. It will mostly live on a shelf, me thinks. I'll take a picture soon, but you could Google it and see it quicker.

Glad you have seen it, Always! I felt the same way. And nice to have one of his movies with no Depp, no Bonham-Carter. It really is fascinating seeing the pictures that inspired the book, and how they updated them with the kids in the movie. I love old photos, you can make up your own stories.

Extra tired tonight, not sure why. Time to move the after dinner nap into the bedroom for sleep time. Hugs!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:15 am

Good evening to all,

Love the fairytale cottage Always, the chimney pipestack is what makes it unique. Almost looks like it started out as a gardening shed and someone made it into this beautiful scenic treasure.  Thanks for finding it for us.

I looked up the cauldron mugs on line Karentia, love them. They also have one with two handles and comes with a cauldron spoon for soup, that is cute too, and I found a tea cup one with the picture of a tea leaf dogs head and around the edge of the saucer it said.....'You have the grim'.

I had a surprise  guest today, it was just starting to get dark outside and the door opens......and there stands Rebekah!!!  We lit the candle that she bought me for xmas and had a very nice time. She told me that they went to see the new Star Wars movie on xmas day, partly because there wasn't much they could do around the house. Come to find out when they woke up they had no water in the house and Lois had eight guests from France staying in the basement AirB&B apartment.  She got dressed and went to check everything out and found Chicago city workers digging up the street, which was a great relief for her......knowing that she wasn't responsible for not having water.  By the time they got back from the movie, all was well again.  Guess it didn't affect the travelers too much because they were out visiting the relatives they came to the US to see.  That's something she doesn't need, to be socked with a monstrous plumbing bill.

In honor of the fairy cottage I found some New Year fairies............................

Hog's Head - Page 13 Fairie10

Hog's Head - Page 13 191010

Hog's Head - Page 13 Angel10

Hog's Head - Page 13 Boy_ho10

Hog's Head - Page 13 Cats10

Hog's Head - Page 13 Elf10

Hog's Head - Page 13 Girl_c12

This one is from Russia........................
Hog's Head - Page 13 Russia10

And here are some fashionable ladies from around the world........................
Hog's Head - Page 13 Woman_29

Hog's Head - Page 13 Woman_30

Hog's Head - Page 13 Woman_31

Hog's Head - Page 13 Woman_32

Hog's Head - Page 13 Woman_34

We also have more decorations and good things to eat provided by Dobby and Winky....................
Hog's Head - Page 13 Champa10

Hog's Head - Page 13 Champa12

Hog's Head - Page 13 Decora10

Hog's Head - Page 13 Cake_710

Hog's Head - Page 13 Cookie19

These are white chocolate covered sugar cones, very festive!!!...................
Hog's Head - Page 13 Chocol10

Hog's Head - Page 13 New-ye12

Hog's Head - Page 13 Animat15

Blessings for the beginning of a year filled with special things for all of us!!! Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:48 am

Hello again,

I really need to get to sleep but I thought that this was interesting....................

This is what each of the individual triangles looks like that make up the Times Square New Years Ball.

Hog's Head - Page 13 B_crys10

And to give you an idea of how they are put together on the big ball.........................

Hog's Head - Page 13 B_crys10

Just thought you'd like to know.

Blessings for a fun filled day for everyone! Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:41 am

Hog's Head - Page 13 Fairyt10
Fairytale cottage, Netherlands. Photo by Metro UK.

Good morning and a Happy New Year's Eve!  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  cheers  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven

Dobby, I'll have a very tall vanilla latte, and then I'll just have a sampling from the lovely weekend buffet that's been set up for us to enjoy.

Hecate... glad Lois got her water turned back on. Surely not a good time to be without water with a house full of people!

Here's to a healthy, joyous, fulfilling New Year!

Hog's Head - Page 13 Happy-10
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  shrivelfig Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:38 pm

We're technically not finished with Christmas yet. santa My brother-in-law still needs to unwrap his presents which are still at my mom's house. Hoping everyone feels well enough to go over and combine Christmas and New Year's Eve. My sister is still sick and it's flaring up her carpal tunnel, fibro and ra. My BiL is very good and fast at wrapping presents but he wasn't able to help my sister this year since he's been sick as well. My sister and I did a lot of gift bags this year since that was easier on her then wrapping. She was still putting together presents on Christmas Eve which we were supposed to spend with my BiL's family. Instead, we wrapped presents and went over on Christmas Day. We had a very nice time and everyone enjoyed their presents. My mom went as well and commented on how much my BiL's father talked; he's usually pretty quiet. Funny thing is he said the same thing about my mom. lol!

Finished wrapping then went over to my mom's. It was getting so late we decided to just do stockings and come back tomorrow. Came back the next day without the BiL, went out to dinner then I unwrapped my presents. My mom got me some very creative things this year like a hand-made felt doll of my dog. Shocked  He is absolutely adorable. She sent someone several different photos so they could get his markings right. I'll have to post a picture. It is so hard to find any American Bulldog products and they are the bulldog looking kind and my dog is the other type. He's sleeping on me right now as I type this. My mom actually got me a life-size Snape cut-out! I really was only joking about that several years ago; I had no idea she took me seriously and would get me one. My brother got his friend to make me the Deathly Hallows symbol out of stained glass. Guess I'll have to post a photo of that too. Not sure where to put it.

I think the next night we saw the Doctor Who Christmas Special in the theater minus the BiL again, had dinner and my sister got to unwrap her presents. It was getting late again but we made our mom unwrap one or two gifts.

Came back the next again so my mom could finish unwrapping her presents. I forget how many days that is but we all rested for about two days. Need to go check on my sister in a little bit to see how she is feeling and whether we are going over to my mom's or if my mom is coming over her.

My sister is devastated about Carrie Fisher. She was one of the first celebrities that talked about being bi-polar and was so forth-right she just told it like it was. HBO is airing a documentary about Carrie and her mother in January. It was supposed to air later in they ear but with both of them passing they moved it up. Their have been too many deaths this year of those that still had so much to give. I won't be sad to see 2016 go and hope 2017 will be a better year.

Here's to a nargle-free New Year!!! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven drunken Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
shrivelfig
shrivelfig

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:21 pm

evening all

Maxie I remember you wanted to do a special ceremony to kick 2016 to 5he curb, sounds like a deal to me. we could do a former of a burning bowl where we put our feelings and thoughts to be removed and erased

I would put all the prejudices and negativity currently thriving in this country, I don't believe there is a need to hate because a belief,religion or serial preference is different from my own, love ?u still survive.

will try and drop back later
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  muggleborn Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:51 pm

Happy New Year! I want to wish you all a happy, prosperous, healthy, joyous, peaceful new year, filled with blessings at every turn!
muggleborn
muggleborn
Ashes
Ashes

Back to top Go down

Post  Magical Music Dreamer Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:22 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!!

I'll toss in my wish for a better 2017 samtibbs. I want to be stronger so my feelings don't get hurt so easily. I wish people were kinder and smarter. So be it !!

I wish you all a good upcoming year!

Hog's Head - Page 13 Bitmoj16
Magical Music Dreamer
Magical Music Dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:36 pm

Happy New Year, to one and all.

I'm ready to kick this year to the curb. It just has been one year that has sucked all the way through.

Love to all.

Hecate, you sure have a way with decorations! Beautiful!

I'm going to grab a snack, then off to bed. It has been slushing - not cold enough to snow, not warm enough for rain. Just icky.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum