Project Phoenix Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hog's Head

+8
muggleborn
Admin
missypotter
MJS
Maxecat
Magical Music Dreamer
Always
Hecate3fold
12 posters

Page 31 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Go down

Hog's Head - Page 31 Empty Re: Hog's Head

Post  Hecate3fold Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:30 am

Good evening everyone,

Always, there is one thing for sure, both you and your brother need more wall space for your collections....or larger houses with more rooms. Love the swords and daggers that he has. I get a catalogue from a place that makes replicas of armor, swords,daggers, and chain mail, but like with the jewelry catalogues I almost have to tie a bib around my neck to catch the drool when I look through them. But then I think, even if I could afford the things.....where would I put them???? My walls are full just like yours.

I don't fully understand everything you said Weesa, but I'm ok with whatever gets decided.

Hope it all goes well with your inventory check up Maxecat, but knowing you, I'm sure it will. What was the outcome of that robbery? You said an arrest was made, but was there a trial, or did he plead guilty and.... 'go directly to jail'....without passing go.??

Have some springtime pictures, and Easter postcards.....................

Hog's Head - Page 31 Pictur12

Hog's Head - Page 31 Bunny10

Hog's Head - Page 31 Bunnie10

This is one of my favorites........................
Hog's Head - Page 31 Girl-b10

Hog's Head - Page 31 Girl_211

Hog's Head - Page 31 Girl-b11

Here are a few pictures to inspire creativity..............................

Hog's Head - Page 31 Captur17

Hog's Head - Page 31 Captur18

Hog's Head - Page 31 Captur19

I love this, would love one for my front door.................
Hog's Head - Page 31 Decora10

Blessings for sunny days and warm breezes! Hecate3fold!

Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:05 am

Hog's Head - Page 31 Thatched-Cottage-IsleOfWight-CountryCottagesOnline
Thatched cottage, Isle of Wight, England. Photo by Country Cottages Online.

Good morning. Dobby, I'll go with kippers and eggs today, plus the usual tall mug of coffee, please.

Hecate... Indeed! More wall space and more rooms would be lovely for both of us! Paul hasn't updated his website in a while but if you'd like to see individual photos of a number of the items he has, he's got a website at http://www.ihavemanyskills.com ...  I did just receive a new item for my own space in yesterday's mail. There's an extremely talented artist named Wayne Tillett who works under the name of WhoToons whom I met and watched working at last year's Time Eddy II convention. He was on his way to a con last weekend and had posted a couple of items he was working on for his display onto his facebook page (mind you, they were just posts, not being posted for sale). I've seen a lot of his stuff, but my favorite so far was this Time Crash toon...
Hog's Head - Page 31 WhoToons-TimeCrash
... So I messaged him about whether he'd sell it, agreeing to let it be in his display at the con, of course. He was surprised but agreeable, and it arrived yesterday. Today begins the challenge of framing and finding a place for it (which I think I've already worked out). Neither lack of funds nor lack of wallspace nor lack of convenience deters a collector from collecting... Rolling Eyes

Here's to a healthy, healing, nargle-free day for all...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:46 am

Morning all

Weesa what ever ends up happening is fine with me let us know what needs to be done and we'll go from there, thank you for everything ! Hope all is well your way, hugs dear!

Always you are right I had mistakenly confused your brothers, this ones collections are amazing! Has he decided who will get his collections when he is gone? Neat pict don't blame you for wanting it for your walls, nice he was willing to sell it to you! Love the last cottage something about thatch roofs, thanks for everything hugs dear!

Hecate bet you could find a kit and make one of those bunnies for your door, you are a talented girl! We get the catalog that sells knives spears and such as well, Mike about goes nuts over the maces and such,we all need rooms to hold our junk, re collections! Hope you are having a super day, hugs dear!

Maxie we have gone from 70 to 35 in the last week, typical Idaho spring you can start out in shorts but you had better be ready yo put in long pants and coats in a matter of minutes gotta love it it is a season of change! We are trying to decide what to put in the garden this year hopefully it will grow well with all the moisture we have had! Hope you have a great day dear hugs!

Karentia hope all is going well out your way, have you recouped your energy yet? Hope you have a super day, hugs dear!

Missy sending healing energies your. Hubbies way he certainly had more than his share lately! Sending an extra hug for you as well, heaven knows it has been a strain on you both! Hope all the family is doing well, any new additions in the offings yet? Hope you have a super week, hugs dear!

MMD hope all is well with you, hugs dear!

Hello to lady, shrivelfig, muggleborn and whom ever else might drop by, hugs to one and all!

So we haven't been to a show in forever but for my birthday decided to hit the dollar theatre and see fantastic beasts loved it, today we are going to see rouge one the star wars latest, fun times!

Hope you all have a wonderful week, hugs to one and all!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  shrivelfig Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:38 am

Happy birthday samtibbs! I hope you had a wonderful dinner.

Things are finally starting to get back to normal.Thanks for all the well wishes. They do make me feel better.

My sister saw the dermatologist last Friday and got a new round of anti-biotics and some advice about how to take care of the scabs. She said they looked like they were healing.

My mom is a lot better. She's still with us but her appetite is back and she's not sleeping all day. Her voice is starting to come back too.

Finally got to see Logan today. I've been wanting to see it and haven't been able to with everyone being so sick. My sister and BiL weren't feeling well so it was just my mom and me. Since it's been out for a little while and they have to make room for the new films, it was in one of the smaller theater rooms that has a smaller capacity. It was more packed then I thought it would be. It was a good thing I went ahead and got seats while my mom got drinks, Nothing better then watching a good movie with a frozen coke and a sweater to keep you warm. Smile I found the film had a much more grounded in reality feel to it then the fantastical feel most comic book movies have. Loved the little girl who played Laurie. She really held her own against Jackman and Stewart.

I always wondered how they found Jackman in the first place since he was busy doing Oklahoma! when they were casting. scratch

Anyways, it's getting late and I should try to get some sleep. Sleep
shrivelfig
shrivelfig

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:52 am

Good evening to all,

Shrivelfig, Glad things are going better for you now, and your mom is feeling better too.

You are right Samtibbs, but who needs a kit, just a piece of quarter inch plywood cut into that shape some pipe cleaners and an assortment of pastel buttons in different sizes.......done!  Oh and it looks like the board is painted lavender under the buttons, plus the eyes and nose look more like they are domed type of buttons.  I have thought of making one but lack the supplies.

You made me laugh Always!  I watch American Pickers quite a bit and my mind went to comparing you and your brother to some of the people they have met in their travels.  With some it's like extracting teeth to get them to sell even duplicates of what they have and others have everything piled  up to the point where there are only paths to maneuver through the house.  To each his own, somehow I don't think either of you come anywhere close to some of the extremes I've seen there.....although one extra room.......would be nice....... for sure.  How's Willow feeling now? I'll bet she dropped a bit of weight after having the surgery, they usually do after having oral work done.  Is she almost back to being herself again?
Here's her own personally potted catnip plant............................

Hog's Head - Page 31 Spearm10

I just hope that she doesn't end up like this one after she's been playing in it..........................

Hog's Head - Page 31 Cat-on10

Hope everyone else is doing well, especially you Magical Music Dreamer. I hope that you have got your meds 'tweeked' again so they are working better for you.

Here are more Springtime/Easter pictures...............................

Hog's Head - Page 31 Captur20

Hog's Head - Page 31 Boy-bu10

Hog's Head - Page 31 Bunnie10

Hog's Head - Page 31 Captur21

Hog's Head - Page 31 Bunnie11

And here are a few more 'egg' ideas..........................

Hog's Head - Page 31 14-eas10

Hog's Head - Page 31 14-rib10

Hog's Head - Page 31 2012-010

Winky has made us a cake and some cookies too.....................

Hog's Head - Page 31 Cake_510

Hog's Head - Page 31 Cookie21

Hog's Head - Page 31 Cookie22

Blessings for the start of a 'hoppingly' fantastic week!  Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:46 am

Hog's Head - Page 31 ArfordHeadleySurrey-MitulaProps
Cottage for sale in Arford, Headly, Surrey, England. Photo by Mitula Properties.

Good morning. Dobby, I'll have a mug of coffee and some of those Easter cookies, please.

Hecate... Yes, Willow's doing much better now and her bossiness level is way up the scale for sure. I'm sure she's dropped weight but will know more Thursday when she goes in to the vet for her follow up exam.

Shrivelfig... Glad all's going better. As to Hugh Jackman, all I recall reading is that he auditioned for the role of Wolverine and was actually not their first choice. He ended up getting the role when the first guy couldn't accept. Thankfully!

Samtibbs... Have no idea what will happen to Paul's stuff in the future. I would hope someone who knows how to find (or provide) a good home for such things would be involved, but whatever, that's up to him.

Here's to a day filled with wellness, energy, and joy for all...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:06 pm

Halloooo!  Thought I had posted, must not have hit send.  

We have Spring sproinging all over the place!  Daffys are blooming, so are the plum, and ornamental cherry trees.  I love seeing the fine mist of green over the trees sprouting new leaves.  So pretty.  

On lunch, but we have so many things going on here, sidetracked.....
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:56 am

Good evening to all,

Just a quick fly through tonight. I love this last cottage, it looks so cozy....maybe it's the red door that's so inviting, or it could be the flat stones creating the walkway around it. What ever it is, I'd definitely like to spend some time there.

Watching Kathryn Greyson and Mario Lanze in That Midnight Kiss. They said it was his screen debut.

Hog's Head - Page 31 Le-gra10

I grew up listening to him because my father liked his voice.

THINK........................

Hog's Head - Page 31 Spring10

Blessings for a day filled with sweet smells, soft breezes, and happy music! Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:25 am

Hog's Head - Page 31 ChocolateBoxThatchedCottage-HampshireUK-UKfilmlocation
"Chocolate Box" thatched cottage, Hampshire, UK. Photo by UK Film Location.

Good morning. Dobby, I'll have a couple of those lovely decorated eggs along with some Easter cookies, plus a mug of coffee, please.

Karentia... Daffodil season here, too. I've got quite a few of them blooming away.

Here's to a healthy, healing, re-energized day for all...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:02 am

Good evening everyone,

I'm trying very hard to see why that is called a 'chocolate box' of a cottage??? Maybe the answer is hiding on the other side of the cottage in front of the house. We will never know but that's ok, I think the best part of the picture is that tiny row boat tied to the shore line and wonder where it could take you from there. Thanks Always for finding it for us.

It was a quiet day here, played puter games for the most part, watched Face Off and Cos Play Maylee and presently watching one of the Librarian episodes. It's always been one of my favorite series and doesn't deter much from the original movies with Noah Wyle. John Larraquette does a good job in it also.

Hog's Head - Page 31 Dobby_14

Dobby thinks we need some flowers to brighten up the place.................................

Hog's Head - Page 31 Bird_o10

Hog's Head - Page 31 Tulips14

Hog's Head - Page 31 Tulips10

Hog's Head - Page 31 Spring11

And Winky has more treats for us.....................................

Hog's Head - Page 31 Cake_110

Hog's Head - Page 31 Cookie23

Hog's Head - Page 31 Cookie24

Hog's Head - Page 31 Animat13

Blessings for a sunny, bunny hopping day! Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:49 am

Hog's Head - Page 31 RoseCottageHoningtonEngland
Another "chocolate box" cottage: Rose Cottage, Honington, England.

Good morning. Dobby, Easter cookies and eggs sounds perfect, plus a tall vanilla latte, please.

Hecate... According to the Oxford dictionary, a "chocolate box" cottage means one that is "pretty in a conventional or idealized way" (from the use of attractive images to decorate boxes of chocolates). I've heard the term before and just intuited that quaint, pretty pictures on old fashioned chocolate boxes were the origin of the term, which, apparently, is the case.

Here's to a healthy, healing, energy flowing day for all...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:17 pm

Call it whatever..it's a charming house. Chocolate box sounds perfect. Conjures up a pretty image and that garden is gorgeous.

I think I could be happy there.

Spent a great day taking things off shelves and putting them back on. Ah, those four in college are paying off!

It's all for more accurate counting Friday. Everything in that section is priced $1 but each item needs to be counted. We're pretty organized so we don't have to push too hard,it's just tedious.
I found another low life left an old pair of shoes under the bottom shelf and walked out with a new pair. What she's unaware of is she's also carried out a nasty curse for being a thief. Just wait until she develops creeping fungus and toenails that can't be cut.
Too much?

Finally a sunny day! And another daffodil popped up by the wood pile. Hoping to gather them up and plant them where they can be enjoyed next Spring.

Got a catalog of perennials...um.....can you have too many plants? I don't understand a closet full of shoes but I think I understand the inability to turn away from something that catches your eye. This would be serious order...but I'm thinking of the delightful smells come Summer. It's not like I really need new clothes. I can be creative with the old stuff, right? I mean,really, spicy Dianthus, lilies, more hollyhocks...versus some clothes.

Hey, Karentia, that was a cute outfit you posted on Facebook. Was the purple at the top of the boot,or tall socks? Added a punch. I liked the belt, too. I don't like wearing them, myself, but Larry tells me I look better if I do. Oh well.

Headed to check my mail. My tablet is irritating me by inserting words I have no intention of typing, refusing to accept Karentia's name without a fight, and creating nonsense words . Kindle thinks it's smarter but I can turn it off. Haha.

Love to all
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:12 am

Good evening everyone,

Thank you Always, I had never heard of that phrase before. Now the question is......does that pertain to cottages only, or could I possibly have a 'chocolate box kitchen' or a 'chocolate box car'??? I feel so enlightened.....something new to think about.

Maxecat.....You don't need clothes to sit in your back yard and enjoy the fragrance of perennials......do you?? It's much more fun to mix and match where bulbs are going to be planted than it is new clothes. Follow your 'bliss'. You said you had a sunny day? It's been a crappy drizzly day here....even now the rain is still coming from the NE hitting the front windows. Yuck! Dobby more sunshine ....please!..................

Hog's Head - Page 31 Sun__f12

And maybe some more springtime flowers too.................................

Hog's Head - Page 31 Hyacin11

Hog's Head - Page 31 Iris_211

Hog's Head - Page 31 Iris_510

Hog's Head - Page 31 Daffod10

Hog's Head - Page 31 Lily_o11

Hog's Head - Page 31 Violet10

Oh great! We can have tea with violets on the tables, plus Winky has made us another fabulous cake and cookies.................

Hog's Head - Page 31 Cake-c10

Hog's Head - Page 31 Cookie25

Hog's Head - Page 31 Cookie26

Blessings for a day of sun shine and blissful endeavors! Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:23 am

Hog's Head - Page 31 Chocolate-box-cottage_tranquilwoodsglamping-pitchup
Chocolate box cottage for "tranquil woods glamping", UK. Photo by Pitchup.

Good morning. Dobby, I'll have a tall coffee, a bit of bacon, and some toast with Irish butter and pomegranate jelly, please.

Hecate... I suppose you can use "chocolate box" for anything rather lovely, romantic and quaint. A lot of the vintage cards you've posted are rather "chocolate box-y", I'd think!

Maxe... Enjoy your garden... and no, there could never be too many plants, at least not for someone with a green thumb! For me, plants have to be able to deal with it on their own, but I do appreciate abundant gardens and admire those with the energy and skills to grow them!

Today Willow will be back at the vet's for her follow up exam, and to get the stitches removed. I think both of us will be glad to get this phase over with.

Here's to a healthy, healing, fresh new day...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:31 am

Hope Miss Willow comes through the appointment with no stress and she continues to heal.

Already starting with April showers. Can't complain. Winter was fairly mild.

Those cookies are too cute to eat. Can't decide if it's a waste of artistic talents or a waste of a good cookie. Think those must be created only for photographs.

Pomegranate jelly? Never heard of it but it sounds great. I like grape jelly with bacon. .sweet and salty.
A former restaurant customer used to request grape jelly for his sausage and biscuit sandwiches.

Have a busy day...hope you all have an enjoyable one.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:34 pm

Grrrrrr​, had a long post.... *Sigh*

Always I love the chocolate box pictures - was just reading that they used to call Renior a chocolate box painter for his landscapes and style.  Sending Maddie healing thoughts.

Maxie thank you!  The socks I bought in Leavenworth, last time.  All the girls wear stuff more like this at work.  My feet don't like the boots though, not as cushy as my Sketchers.  As for gardening, go for it!  It is what your passion is.  I don't get the shoe or purse thing either, can't be bothered to spend money on a purse.  My garden is so small, and doesn't get enough light, so more sedums in my plans.

Weesa I contacted Eagle, stressed how important it was for her to contact you, and gave her your email address again.  She seemed to get my urgency.  Hope she has reached out to you.

Running errands.  Want to set up a dress dummy in my living room - 5 gallon bucket filled with sand, one of my garden hooks, and a t-shirt dummy on a hanger (filling them up with crunch up paper).  Can start on a costume!  Also need to start my wig.  Better get back to the running part!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:42 am

Good evening all,

This last cottage is spectacular. I think what makes it pop is the color contrast between the bright yellow paint and the rich dark brown trim. Another winner! Thanks Always.

It was another dreary dull day around here. More pictures to brighten things up a bit..............................

Hog's Head - Page 31 B1343d10

Hog's Head - Page 31 Sun_an10

Hog's Head - Page 31 Sunshi14

Hog's Head - Page 31 Red20p10

Hog's Head - Page 31 Biaaey10

Muggleborn, I was thinking of you today, and wondering how things were going?? Have you started your plants on the back porch yet? And is your toady still hanging around out there?

Blessings for a day of blue skies and bright sunshine! Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:52 am

Hog's Head - Page 31 BaytreeCottageHampshire-JohnDWood
Baytree "Chocolate Box" Cottage, Hampshire, UK. Photo by John D. Wood.

Good morning. Dobby, I'll have kippers and eggs, plus a tall mug of coffee, please.

Willow got a definite thumbs up from the vet. She's healing nicely, the stitches are now out and she's allowed to go back to her regular food. She was very ready for that and ate like mad -- mind you, I had only put out a tablespoon of food since I had a feeling she would be scarfing it down!

Maxe... pomegranate jelly is great! My grandmother used to make it, and it can sometimes be found in specialty stores. Well, these days you can find it through Amazon, too. It's generally a bit pricey, but worth it. Unfortunately I've not found a sugar free prepared version and though the recipes are available, I doubt I'd ever make my own. Still... here at the Hog's Head, the elf made variety is always available. Say, Dobby, add some toast with pomegranate jelly to my breakfast order, please.

Here's to a healthy, healing, kindness-filled day for all...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:15 am

Oh my!  We had a small tornado yesterday!  Here I was, doing errands in the sunshine, and my friend Marsha, in Monroe, was having a heck of a day!  They figure it was an F0, 64-85 mile an hour winds, but the rain, wind and brief touchdown we're rather messy.  We for an RV sales park, travel trailers.  Destroyed a couple of cars and trailers, took shingles off a roof, and downed part of a fence.  Not major, but surprising.  I guess we get about 2 a year, you just don't get many actually touching down.  I never remember hearing about tornadoes in my state as a youngster.  Only in the last 10-20 years.  Wowza.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:54 am

Karentia I appreciate your help in contacting Eagle Skyfire. I'll be on the lookout for any email from her. Glad the tornado left you alone.

Having a busy week here addressing graduation announcements, and helping my niece tie up things for college.
Researching college things for my other niece. Three nights of baseball. Also had to go to the doctor on Wednesday, I've been having some abdominal pains and they just kept getting worse. My doctor is perplexed as my symptoms don't follow any known patterns. So she had lab work done and sent in a prescription for a med for ten days. It's one that is typically used for IBS to relax the stomach. It's helping but I'm glad it won't be a long term med as it giveaways me headaches and medicine fog. If the labs don't turn anything up it's on to scans and who knows what else.
Gotta run for now, hope everyone has a great day!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shrivelfig Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:35 pm

Always, glad to hear that Willow is doing better. cat

It's hard work taking care of everybody and all the animals. My mom is finally feeling better and will go home tomorrow. On Saturdays, we usually have pizza and watch Dr Who if it is on and/or Graham Norton. If neither of those are on, we'll find a movie to watch. We've had pizza on Saturday for as long as I can remember. It's a family tradition. My mom said she'll go after pizza tomorrow.

My sister is still sick. The anti-biotic is slowly working. She mainly sleeps which is a good thing because when she is awake, she's just cranky, complains about everything or start to cry at the simplest thing. It can be rather stressful. Wish my BiL felt better and could help out more.

It's a good thing we're going to the psychiatrist in April. She really needs to see him. My whole family sees the same doctor. My sister originally found him for me and then she started going then my mom and then my BiL. He's really helped my and the rest of us. I had several years where my meds weren't doing much if anything at all. One doc actually diagnosed me as having a personalty disorder. Rolling Eyes That was before I had my Asperger's diagnosis. Later read that the personality disorder I was diagnosed with is one of things you can be miss-diagnosed with.
shrivelfig
shrivelfig

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:31 am

Hog's Head - Page 31 TynYrWtra-Welshpool-Powys-Wales-BenCarpenter
Tyn Yr Wtra, Welshpool, Powys, Wales. Photo by Ben Carpenter.

Good morning. Dobby, I'll have a waffle topped with mixed berries, plus a tall mug of coffee, please.

Karentia... Glad you didn't end up in Oz the hard way.

Shrivelfig and Weesa... Time for Madame Pomfrey to brew up a double batch of wellness potion it would seem for you and yours.

Here's to a healthy, healing, peaceful yet energizing kind of day...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:51 pm

Afternoon all

Wow April already,we have had varying days of weird weather, sunny rainy deluge,snow and gale force winds all within 24 hours, wouldn't be so bad but our river is at flood stage, the reservoirs full and more moisture on its way enough already!

Told Jessie if she did well at Pepsi regional bowling tournament we would see she got to go to state so what does she do but bowl well enough to go 2nd in her group so now we save up enough for a trip across the state next month, still it is fun watching her bowl she is so focused!

Weesa, shrivelfig hope you and your families get to feeling better soon, no fun having to deal with everything, hugs to you both!

Always hope Willow is back up to snuff give her scratches from me, love all the cottages thanks for finding them! Have a super week, hugs dear!

Hecate love all the goodies but the chocolate cake with the peeps on it is perfect! Hope your weather improves soon, I know you like to let the air blow through, give my best to all your angels hugs dear!

Karentia glad you are safe proof even a small blow Nader can be spooky, hope you have a great week, hugs dear!

Maxie hope you don't have to work too many hours, what colors of sunflowers are you trying this year, maybe you can find a color the deer don't like, or put up a electric fence of sorts, hope you have a great week, hugs dear!

Hello to Missy, lady, muggleborn, and MMD and whom ever else drops by, hugs all!

Dobby think I will browse through Hecate and Winky's goodies, could I have a mug of Lady grey tea please, thank you dear!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day hugs one and all!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:05 pm

The Welsh garden cottage is so petty. I recognize the lovely poppies but am not sure about the others..maybe perennial geraniums and salvia? Striking combination.

Samtibbs, I'm aiming for some traditional Mammoth or Goliath plus Italian white and pinky/red Ms. Mars. Looking to get the anti deer spray and maybe a couple of motion detectors. Or, armed guards.

Even though the Cats were eliminated, we're watching more college hoops tonight. Basketball  Larry took the night off. At home date night.

Three days of miserable, dreary, weather...the energy/enthusiasm draining kind of weather...blech...Looking forward to some sunshine soon.

I hope you have a little break from taking care of everyone soon, shrivlefig. And your sister and mother continue to improve. Somehow it seems your BIL seems to reflect the family struggles through his issues.

Karentia, even small tornados are nasty business. Hope there wasn't too much local damage.

Not really in the mood for a raucous basketball game or two,but...it's our thing.

See you all later.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:36 am

Good evening all,

Just a quick fly through tonight, I know I didn't make it here last night, couldn't stay wake, and I didn't want to skip another. Must get some sleep.

Hope everyone is doing well. and didn't get Apriled fooled today.

Hog's Head - Page 31 April-10

Blessings for a comfy cozy night! Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum