Project Phoenix Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hog's Head

+8
muggleborn
Admin
missypotter
MJS
Maxecat
Magical Music Dreamer
Always
Hecate3fold
12 posters

Page 17 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next

Go down

Hog's Head - Page 17 Empty Re: Hog's Head

Post  Hecate3fold Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:40 pm

Good evening to all,

I have magnified the picture of the Elephant's Pub to as large as I can and the only thing in the picture that even vaguely resembles, looks like, maybe, could be, an elephant are two inlaid pieces in the fascia board across under the mantle. I will say one thing about all of these wonderful pictures that Always finds for us, she definitely has a way for finding the unusual for us. For me there is always something in a picture that draws me to want to know more. For instance in this last one of Shibden Mill Inn, why is there a flat cushioned stool on the floor in front of the fireplace? Is it there for people to kneel on while stoking the fire? Or is it a bed for some pet that lives there? We will never know, but it is intriguing wondering what it is used for.

I will get to sleep later tomorrow again because of the legal holiday, no food delivery, or mail, blissful sleep until Laurene arrives, then the routine starts all over again.

This past week or so my body has been reminding me of how much I loved that old mantra that I used to recite on a regular basis. I'm sure that some of you remember it from years ago when I used it frequently. It was........"I love pain, I love pain, I love pain, I love pain.........." Since just after Thanksgiving my left hip joint has been letting me know just how much it hates being attached to the rest of me and this past week has totally dominated my days. I'm just hoping that I can give it enough time to heal on it's own, which means being extremely careful when I do have to get up and not do anything that will cause more damage to the joint. That's the one that has a spur growing on the ball itself, the last x-rays that I saw of it back in the mid nineties was that it looked more like an egg than a round ball, I'm sure over the years this has been what caused the deterioration of the rotating movement, now I can just about lift the leg when I walk, I sort of have to let it slide along. Makes for a slow time in getting to the bathroom, but as long as I can keep it from causing a lot of pain, I'm ok. I will continue with my mantra until this all goes away............again.

On to brighter things!! I have a picture of the northern lights, the Milky Way Galaxy, and some beautiful star formations and galaxies to share.............

Hog's Head - Page 17 Slide_10

Hog's Head - Page 17 Slide_11

Hog's Head - Page 17 Captur37

Hog's Head - Page 17 Shiny-10

Hog's Head - Page 17 Arp27310

This last one is what I use for my desktop puter screen..................

Hog's Head - Page 17 Space-10

Blessings for the beauty of the universe! Hecate3fold!

Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Magical Music Dreamer Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:31 am

Hi Everyone,
Thanks for the lovely pictures Always and Hecate.
Hecate, I know you are joking about the pain Hecate, but if it was me, I would ask for healing light to be in my hip and for healing or help. So be it !
I watched Sherlock. The Final Problem. It was good, but so hard to watch.Anyone else see it?
Winter is raging everywhere. I hope you are all right. We are even getting rain off and on this month.
Have a good week.
Magical Music Dreamer
Magical Music Dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:41 am

Hog's Head - Page 17 The-jamaica-inn-cornwall_Bedruthan
The Jamaica Inn, Cornwall, UK. Photo by Bedruthan.

Good morning. Dobby, I'll go with oatmeal topped with Irish butter, and a tall mug of coffee, please.

MMD... Yes, I watched Sherlock's Final Problem. Agreed, it was hard to watch, grim in many places, with admittedly a lot of plot holes, but still gripping, and I loved the ending. As usual with Sherlock, I'll watch it again, probably later today, to catch bits and pieces I might have missed due to the intricate and rapid fire pace! Moffat and Gatiss did promise an action filled episode, which they certainly delivered. They also have cleverly made the episode serve either as a conclusion to the series, or a new launch point should there be a season five (which I hope happens!).

Maxe... Actually that gingerbread spice tea I mentioned before is a real thing (from Celestial Seasonings). I had just picked up a box to try it out, and it is really good, especially on a chilly winter evening.

Here's to a healthy, healing, cozy, smooth-flowing day for all...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:47 am

Good morning all! I've been alerted to a log in problem by Samtibbs. I re-synced the site so please let me know if anyone else has a problem signing in and I'll get the host tech support to see what they can do on their end.

I do hope that everyone is having a good start to 2017. I'll just leave a self filling goody area over in the corner for everyone's enjoyment.

Have a great day, Hugs!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:21 am

Morning all

Bless you Weesa no problem this time thank you times 10.

Maxie love the cardinal berries guess they sorta look that way, have you been hit with your annual icy driveway and such we have had so much snow and ice I am sick of it, feel like I am living at the North Pole burr! Glad kit kat is doing okay Rocky our bully boy hadn't been around for ages we had decided he had either found a new home or the foxes and coyotes had finally joined forces and elimated him showed up about a week ago and has taken up residence in front of the fire kinda like a large grey rug that purrs. Hope you have a super week hugs dear!

MMD hope you get to feeling better soon, wish they could find a perfect solution! Hugs dear!

Karentia ignore the email I sent you figured out my writing and got ahold of her fine, hope you get to walking and such soon no fun having Owies , take care dear! Hugs

Hecate your story about the berries reminded me of my mom she had my dad plant a mountain ash outside the kitchen window so she could watch the birds when she washed dishes, the thing with mountain ash is the birds won't touch the berries until they ferment then they go crazy for them, she would watch because when they ate the berries they would get very drunk and fall all over the place, hang upside down all sorts of stuff she would get to laughing so hard tears would run down her face, great memory, hope you get your sleep organized soon, hugs dear,

Always maybe the reason the one fireplace/bar was called elephants nest is because most of the clientele were overweight or had big noses like Jimmy Durante who knows, still it is nice to have Picts of all of them they really help since we have about 2' of snow and the temp is a balmy 8 right now, I am so ready for spring! Thanks for posting them! Nice your furnace guy was prompt nothing is worse than no heat this time of year hugs dear!

Dobby how about setting up a soup bar for everyone all different kinds and the sandwich of your choosing as well, I think I would love some tomato basil soup with a tuna melt please, bit early in the day for lunch but sounds really good about now, Alberforth I think some of your mulled cider would be just perfect thank you both!

Have a great day all!

samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:41 pm

Cold cold cold I am soooo tired of winter
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:32 pm

Soup and sandwiches are good tonight.  Not too cold, but Larry had dental surgery today and biting is out of the question. For me a hearty tomato and grilled cheese, please. Ultimate comfort food.

So good to see you samtibbs. Is your tablet fixed, yet?

I loved The Final Problem, even though it was profoundly non canonical  and full of holes. It was fun to see Sherlock as the 'slow ' one...and the inner decency of all three men. The finale did read like a true ending but I hope for at least Christmas specials.
I ordered series 2&3 today. Series 1 seems available only through third parties and PBS never seems to repeat it.

We've been re-watching Game of Thrones which isn't everyone's taste,and very often both of us groan in horror, but, has become a favorite. Poor dears are in a fight for their lives again. Can't look at Larry because the two of us weep a lot.

so, Rocky returned. ..I'd have been frantic.  The steroid shot has been very helpful to Maddie. She was even playing with one of Aunt Cynthia ' s catnip pillows.
We had a couple of deer on the patio eyeing the ivy, I think. A pretty buck and doe. Think they're this year's twins. But no sunflowers for them, this summer, ,,getting nets.

And  I've been attacked by a fur ball who wants to sit on my chest..so...night all.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:26 am

Good evening all,

So good to hear that Rocky has come back Samtibbs, I could not have gone through that, the waiting would have killed me, that's why I never let mine out. Glad he's home with you. And wonderful news about Maddie! I'm guessing and hoping that this will make a difference in her disposition when you pet her. Maybe she was always on guard so she wouldn't be touched in a wrong spot? Arthritis affects people differently and she is probably one of those cats that can't deal with the pain from it. Hope she continues to improve. Give both of the kitties hugs from me.

Good to hear from you too Weesa, know that you are missed and stop by when you can.

Samtibbs, your story about your mother and the birds made me laugh, the birds aren't stupid, there was probably something in those berries that was toxic to them until the fermented and made them ok to eat and of course make them tipsy.

I'm in the mood for pizza tonight......................

Hog's Head - Page 17 Pizza10

Hog's Head - Page 17 Pizza110

Enjoy, there's plain and with everything on it. I've also found some pictures to help us look forward to Spring, some are from Victoria's Trading Co............................

Hog's Head - Page 17 20961_10

Hog's Head - Page 17 24484110

Hog's Head - Page 17 Captur38

Hog's Head - Page 17 Egreet10

And a bouquet of fragrant flowers too............................

Hog's Head - Page 17 Lilac_10

Blessings for happy thoughts of Spring in the air! Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:37 am

Nice to have you fly by Weesa! Hugs!

Hecate, that Aragon Dance Hall is gorgeous! Hope they can keep it in good shape & keep it going! Too beautiful to lose. Glad you got some sleep - I was supposed to go to the pool this morning, nap attack happened instead. I needed it. Just not enough sleep over the weekend! Pool time tomorrow! Before work - doing an extra 8 hours, closing, for one of the gals who needed the day off.

Hmmm some tomato bisque sounds divine.

My trip to Orlando is coming together - my agent booked the Star Wars Tour for the Saturday date - 7 hour tour, 2 meals, and perfect seating for the fireworks show! Yes! I'm paying for Jeanette to go with me, one of our younger HPANA friends? We met up there last year? She will stay with me longer this time. Starts with lunch at Be Our Guest restaurant on Thursday, in Magic Kingdom - hardest place to get reservations! Woohoo! Super excited! French Onion soup and a chocolate cupcake with the Grey Stuff! Yes! And probably 3-4 more desserts to split between us! What a Face I've been reading up on allears.net, a great website for anyone interested in the Disney experience, in any location. Food, drink, seasonal activity, photos, answer questions, and is an amazing tool! Wish I had found this before! We will be there during their Garden and Flower show - special topiaries all over, Epcot is the center of most of it. So pretty! It's nice to have plans for this trip, after learning about the layout and such last year. I'll be an old hand at all of this by the 2018 trip.

Time to crash - work tomorrow.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:11 am

Morning all

No Maxie I ended up having to get a new tablet only problem this one won't accept dragon vale so will have to see if we can blank the old one and run it for just the game sigh silly addiction but I really miss it, as to Rocko he has never been a stay at home cat, unlike Tibby (his sister) he would have driven us nuts staying in. He always showed up every few days or if he needed doctoring, but we hadn't seen him for several weeks and had figured the worst sorta nice to have him dropping by all the time and of course he figures he is deserving of the best and at about 25pounds of solid muscle he is, glad you kit is feeling frisky again give her some love from me, hugs dear!

Hecate what a lovely old ballroom, hope someone adopts the project and keeps it restored and in good shape, so many of our truly beautiful buildings have been bulldozed in the name of progress so sad! Yeh I'm not sure why hey only ate the berries after they fermented but the image of my mom laughing so hard she had tears running down her cheeks is one of my best, hope you have a great day, hugs dear!

Karentia sounds like a super fun trip you will have to make sure you take lots of Picts, hope you get to feeling better and get all aligned and such, hugs dear!

Always keep the fires burning it is so cold here and they really help even if just in my mind, have a super week, hugs dear!

MMD keeping you in thoughts and prayers hugs dear!

Got a email from Weesa she and her family could use your prayers now they are experiencing some issues and are in need of balance and support.

Missy how fun part of the family close by how nice, grandma's dream come true. Have a super week, hugs dear!

Shrivelfig neat about your job, nice your sister could help out as well, have a great week, hugs dear!

Hello to Mjs, lady, muggleborn and whom ever else might drop by!

Dobby think I would like an egg sandwich with lots of mustard and mayo, and a dish of fresh fruit as well, perfect Alberforth a huge mug of your house blend please, thank you both!

Fire for a bit then off to the races, have a great day all!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:46 am

Hog's Head - Page 17 Lassorichmondhill-london-VisitLondon
The Lass O' Richmond Hill, London, England. Photo by Visit London.

Good morning. Dobby, I'd like a bowl of tomato soup, a slice leftover cheese pizza, and a tall mug of vanilla coffee, please.

Weesa... I love you :hug:

Here's to a healthy, healing, nargle-free day for all...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:24 am

Good evening all,

Just a quick fly through tonight. For some reason I can't see this last picture Always and your avatar picture is missing too.???

I have a taste for corned beef hash and eggs, and maybe some fresh fruit and cheese to nibble on with it. Dobby....if you please.................

Hog's Head - Page 17 Dobbyd10

Hog's Head - Page 17 Corned10

Hog's Head - Page 17 Fruit_10

Hog's Head - Page 17 Cheese13

Here are some pretty flowers to help us 'think spring'.........................

Hog's Head - Page 17 Basket10

Blessings for a cozy warm night! Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:26 am

Hog's Head - Page 17 Thecro10
The Crown, Twickenham, England. Photo by Tatler.

Good morning. Dobby, make it a very tall mug of coffee, and some wheat toast with Irish butter and marmalade, please.

Hecate... I don't know what's going on with the photos. The problem is on Photobucket, not here. I can't see any of my photos either here or on the photobucket site. Sent an owl off to their help center and hope it'll be resolved soon. Today I just used this site to host my photo.

We're in for a lot of rain this week. Peeked outside this morning and it looks like the rain has pretty much melted what was left of the snow.

Here's to a healthy, cozy, pleasant day for all...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:43 pm

Morning all

Well this morning we are getting snow and freezing rain pellets it is about 15-20' outside and yucky all around!

Hecate love all the spring flowers there is hope, hugs dear!

Always for those times when nothing but snow is around love all the fires! Thank you!

Dobby would love a bowl of tomato soup lots of crackers and Alberforth a mug of your mull d cider would be just he ticket, thank you both!

Think I will settle here by the fire too cold for much else!

Hugs all!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:04 pm

Larry made a big pot of potato and corn chowder last night, so I'll share with any cold,hungry people.
It's warm for the season,in the 40s, but, it's still cold,damp and dreary.

And isn’t soup a good comfort food perfect for days like this?

Samtibbs, is your new tablet an Amazon Fire? Mine is and it won't let me Facebook connect with my original Dragonvale park,so I use my old one for play and my Fire for the Kindle.  Quite frankly,  I find the Fire hard to understand with preloaded apps I'd never use, but I will be able to download movies, etc.and for travel that might be handy. I probably need a younger person to decipher it .

Wow. ..doesn't the Crown look like someone's living room. ..seems you could simply plop in and make yourself at home. My soup seems a little casual. ..maybe have to fancy it up with a bit of crab and some  sparkling cider?

Yesterday was my elder boy's 45th birthday.  I'm sure he can't believe it, but I remember every minute of that day and how wonderful each one was, especially when we got to meet. He and I have long, if infrequent,  gabfests.  He's very entertaining. Star Trek and Star Wars. ..not Potter or Who...but we can't have everything.

Hope you're all having an enjoyable day. Spring is coming.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  muggleborn Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:30 am

Weesa, prayers for you and yours.

Sorry I haven't been around much. I've just been feeling blah. Saw the doc today, got a cortisone shot in my elbow, my flu shot (So many viruses going around! Doc said one lasts 6-8 weeks!) Past few days I've had this sad, depressing feeling that my brother is dying. I called my sil but of course no answer and no return call. I just keep thinking about him and our childhood. His birthday is next month. I ordered a crucifix on a chain, inexpensive. I want to have it blessed and send it to him for his birthday. Just feel drawn to do it. I don't see how I can go see him, not that he wants me to. Probably wouldn't want to remember him that way anyway, but it would be nice to talk to him.

I keep myself entertained with my raccoon friends, who invited a couple of opossums to join them. So cute! Mama (she's old, gray and blind in one eye) and her two babies (who are almost as big as her now), and a few others. One guy the other night had a bare spot on his back with a hole in it. I think someone shot him. Asshats! I heard shots the other night and turned on the scanner, someone reported gunshots on the other side of the creek in another neighborhood from me, and that's probably what it was.

My son made a new friend online a few months ago and we met up with her the other day, lunch and shopping at the mall. My first time meeting a trans, wasn't sure what to expect. I was a little apprehensive at first, but after meeting her and spending some time with her, it was fine. We had a nice time. I feel like the universe lately has been testing me. I support different causes, want to help the homeless and hungry, people in need, support the LGBT community, etc. and I hear this voice saying “prove it” “put your money where your mouth is”. So I'm trying.

Another friend of his that he met online, we met up with her at Missouri Botanical Gardens and had a nice time with over the summer, decided to end her friendship with him. She was really harsh about it. So I've been keeping an eye on him, he tends to get suicidal, but seems to be handling it ok so far. She was engaged to someone else from the beginning, so it was just friends, nothing more. Not sure why. He doesn't tell me all the details, I'm just left with my intuition to fill in the gaps.

I'm trying to stay in a positive, light filled mood. I don't want to bring anyone down. So I don't post much. Sorry.

I'm still alive, breathing, have a roof over my head, food on the table and clothes on my back. I am grateful. Just working on the happy part.

Weather here is just weird! It's going to be near 60 this week, after having an ice storm over the weekend. Everything is so topsy turvy!
muggleborn
muggleborn
Ashes
Ashes

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:27 am

Topsy turvy is right, Muggleborn. It is whacko out there. Gunshots and all. Hope you find a ray of sunshine to help you through. I have had so many gay friends over the years, just like everyone else, you have your drama queens to your down to earth personalities. Sorry to hear he lost a friend to drama. Glad to hear he isn't too torn up about it. Hugs to you.

I'm very happy after a great breakfast out with Morgan! We wanted to go to a matinee, but couldn't see anything before 1:00. She needed to be back around then, for bed time. We went shopping instead - World Market here we come! Bought Christmas cards, hot cocoa (my favorite kind), a couple of votives, and a fun cart of drawers I've been eyeballing. Everything was on sale - spent $171, saved $254! Woot! My kind of sale! We bopped from there over to Half Price Books, she couldn't find anything, I bought 2 books from a favorite author (hard core sci-fi, military style). From there over to Sketchers - found 2 pair in a buy one get one free sale. Cha-ching! Then scoot back in time for her to head home! Very happy day!

Ah, and got the news from her - why her dad was home early that day before Christmas? He was fired. Long story short, over money. The company who got the new contract is hemorrhaging money with no students on site - they are still cleaning up all the asbestos in the dorms, don't have the staff, and won't have enough staff if things are going the way they are. So, kinda odd, but understand. He is looking for something else, and will get unemployment for a while. I guess his job was listed as open for $10k less a year than what he was being paid.

I also had a 2 hour session with Ross. Worked on following a lot of connections - something in my hip, or knee that was tied to my shoulder issues, energy hot spot fixing. It was a really good session.

And now I've just woken myself up, swearing I felt/heard something in my room - nothing here, just a dream. But wide awake. Might as well drop in for a cocoa. Yup, the Crown does look nice and homey! Curious if the pictures on the wall are of local views, or folks that frequent the pub. Will just have to be curious.

Looks like Photobucket has been fixed, I see all the pictures.

Take care, everyone! Hugs & healing thoughts to all!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:13 am

Good evening everyone,

Sorry you are feeling so down Muggleborn,  and that is the reason you have been so distant. I look at things is just the opposite way. I force myself to post here even if I've been feeling down.  I rarely talk about what's making me that way but I do try to use this place to keep me in a more harmonious frame of mind. It works for me.  Yes, there are times when I want to crawl in a hole and stay there but this place has helped to keep me sane and the closeness that has developed between all of us here has been a great deterrent from letting myself become a basket case and shipped off to a rubber room.  I know it's hard to stay positive all of the time, but coming here and talking about 'anything' that comes to mind, even if it's from when I was still very young, makes it  easier to face the world the next day. It's also good to hear that you are staying open to new avenues that present themselves to you, not all people are open to where and why they are being channeled. You are wise enough to recognize and acknowledge this, always follow you instincts.  Just remember we are always here for you, you don't have to talk about what's troubling you just make and appearance and join in the festivities........however trivial they may be at times.....like pictures of old postcards.  My blessings to you dear friend and my thoughts for your brother too. Just stay in contact with him mentally like you have been, it makes a difference for him, even if he doesn't know about it on a conscious level and can't/doesn't contact you back.

What a fun day you had Karentia! With lots of savings too.  Think I'll have a hot chocolate with you.................

Hog's Head - Page 17 Hot_ch15

Maxecat that corn chowder that Larry made sounds delicious too, think I will have some of that to go with the hot chocolate.................

Hog's Head - Page 17 Soup_c10

I had a very unexpected surprise visit today.  There was a knock at the door and it opens and in comes Lois' friend Maryann.  She drove Lois to the hospital on two occasions when I was there so I have met her before, plus she helped when Lois was moving into the new house and has met Laurene when they were both there together getting everything packed up for the move.  She was here for several hours and we had a very nice time, just discussing everything that came to mind. Very nice lady.

Here's another bouquet to help us 'think Spring'...................

Hog's Head - Page 17 Captur11

Blessings for the fun adventures a new day will bring!  Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:52 am

Hog's Head - Page 17 The-White-Swan_Twickenham
The White Swan, Twickenham, England. Photo by The White Swan.

Good morning. Dobby, I think a bowl of that corn chowder would be perfect today, plus my usual tall mug of coffee, please.

Karentia... The photos at The Crown look to be of people, probably from the 1890s or such. Yes, curiosity wonders if they're family members, local people, or just old photos put up for decor! Today's pub has old pictures of sporting events. I also just had to add the picture of their terrace... what a lovely view of the Thames, though at this time of year I doubt there'd be a lot of folks out.

Hog's Head - Page 17 The-White-Swan_River-Terrace_Twickenham
The White Swan's terrace, Twickenham, England. Photo by The White Swan.

Here's to a healthy, healing, pleasant, nargle-free day for all...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:57 pm

Good afternoon, I have a funny little story, a dream story.
Does anyone have especially vivid dreams at certain times of their sleep cycle?

Mine are very colorful, bizarre, silly or scrambled right before I wake up . Sometimes I wake myself laughing but can't recapture the scene.

Earlier this week I awoke from a very pleasant dream visit from the children of a former HPANA friend,Samantha Hann. I just messaged her about it because it was so 'real '. I described their clothes which was easy because she has posted photos of them playing around the house. I asked them how they got to my house and Lyra said by ferry boat ( or faerie boat..it was a dream ) I was frantic to let their mother know they were safe but they said she was making tea.
And , laughing along with them, I woke up.

Cute dream. Better than some creepy ones...

So, a few minutes ago I remembered to write Sam about her fun kids and how they visited. ..and she's freaking because she was having a chat with her kids about taking the ferry this summer to visit their brother earlier this week. After school, when Rowan was still wearing his red sweater and Lyra was wearing her pink shirt with the lilac butterflies. ...during the conversation she was making pasta for their tea.
The dream wasn't on the same day...she hadn't mentioned summer plans online at all, I didn't know Rowan hates plane travel and would rather take a day long ferry trip than board a plane. ..somehow I seemed to have tapped into her life..funny, ¿no?
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:43 pm

Evening all

Maxie that is an unusual dream for sure who knows why you linked to them still nice it was a pleasant dream full of happy thoughts, hope you are staying warm, hugs dear.

Hecate I'm like you I try and come here if even to just read everyday, everyone here has helped me through any number of rough and confusing times, and the combined thoughts and prayers have created more miracles than I care to admit, nice you had a chance to visit with your friend, stay warm and safe, hugs dear.

Muggleborn there are as many nice LGBT as there are straight people, hopefully your son will find a perfect friend, that shares similar likes and desires. Hope you can get to a position where you feel at ease and comfortable with all that is happening in your life, know we are here for you, willing to listen and send positive energies your way when needed, hugs dear!

Karentia nice you had a good time with Morgan and got in on so many good sales, hope you get to feeling totally up to snuff soon, hugs dear!

Always love the fires they are just what we need, hugs dear!

Dobby corn chowder sounds wonderful,Alberforth would love some mulled cider please perfect, thank you both!

Fire for a bit and Dobby if I fall asleep that is fine as well!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Magical Music Dreamer Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:49 pm

Hi Everyone,
I hope things go better for you muggleborn. Sorry it is difficult.
Thanks for the pictures Always and Hecate.
I enjoy reading all of your posts.
I need to get some philosophical and spiritual strength. I am stressed about what seems like a dark age descending on our wonderful American Life. Hopefully it will have some good aspects. Time to visualize the best.
We are going to have a lot of rain this week. The drought isn't over, but it is improving. cat
Magical Music Dreamer
Magical Music Dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:15 am

Good evening to all,

Maxecat, I have dreams like that every so often too, there is just something about them that lets me know they are different than regular dreams.  I think it's like tapping into man's inherent internet.  Science still hasn't found out where we actually go when we enter REM sleep. I tend to think that we just tap into humanities universal connection.  The only problem is that we just haven't figured out how to control what we do when we enter there........yet.

I agree with you totally Magical Music Dreamer, I feel it too.  This last election has caused a dramatic change in the ether around us.  I hope we all survive it, but one thing is for sure according to universal law......the old has to be torn down before it can be replaced by the new. Hopefully we have the strength to endure and still be here to watch the transformation that will come.  It's times like this that the goddess Kali comes to mind...................

Hog's Head - Page 17 Kali-110

Dobby, I have a taste for some potato pancakes, and some cream or mushroom soup or baked French onion soup...............

Hog's Head - Page 17 13788211

Hog's Head - Page 17 Soup_m11

Hog's Head - Page 17 Soup_o11

And for dessert how about a brownie pizza................................

Hog's Head - Page 17 Browni11

Blessings for a bright and happy new day!  Hecate3fold!

Last edited by Hecate3fold on Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:43 am

My nephew,Alex,my younger brother's son is going to be part of the inaugural ceremony. He's a Marine, and will have something to do with introductions. Brother emailed me today..supposed to be hush-hush, but , Alex posted it himself. Not sure how it came about but he's part of a media team for the Marines...he does promotional videos and records parades and performances.

It's a sensitive situation and I'm proud he's so well thought of but, not this ceremony.

I'm afraid my brother and his former wife, whom i adore, have very small ideas of what and who is proper. Their intolerance for anyone with different religious backgrounds, cultural differences, certainly, lifestyles made for uncomfortable family issues. My eldest nephew is a state trooper with very distinct boundaries and the younger is in the military. They carry a heritage of bigotry and self righteousness...and yet, can still be wonderfully entertaining. Family. I'm sure you all can relate...except,maybe missypotter...you seem to be very balanced.
Always,too.

i just hate living in a small box with the same kind of ideas floating about...and being so frightened of someone different? I just can't...
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:43 am

Morning all

MMD I agree now is certainly time for all of us to pray for peace, understanding and unity, this hasn't felt right from the beginning just hope we survive, prayers and hugs dear!

Maxie this is one election I'm glad my dad wasn't alive to be part of, he was always a staunch republican but not a bigot or a racist, not sure how he would have dealt with all of this, understand the family thing only too well, my brother thinks we finally made the right choice sigh! Hugs dear!

Hecate potato pancakes yummmmmm! And that bowl of mushroom soup perfect, have a great day dear, hugs!

Always thanks for the great fires I want to be by everyone of them, have a super weekend, hugs dear!

Hello to everyone else, I'm going to settle by the fire and enjoy this lovely meal, have a great day all!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum