Project Phoenix Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonvale

+3
Greatheart
muggleborn
Magical Music Dreamer
7 posters

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Dragonvale - Page 13 Empty Re: Dragonvale

Post  Karentia Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:50 am

Maxie I love your 'youthened' glacier! Its so cute! I have not bought the fountain of youth yet, but thinking about it now!

Trying for a garnet, then a love. Any suggestions for the love?
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:13 pm

First time use for the Fountain of Youth for me. Took 12 hours but I like the effect. Too many cute dragon babies lose their looks as they age,
a lesson for us all Smile

I can't remember how I got my Love. It was a year ago. What about the breeding app? I've gotten some good ideas there.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:59 pm

Samtibbs have you managed the Frostbite yet? I've been trying for it since it was released and still no luck. I've got a goal to reach for dragon cash (reserves towards any future expenditures that may come up) and then I'll begin collecting pedestals. Would love to friend Jessie and the rest of you if the creators would ever allow interaction between Android and IOS devices. Will do pics once I figure out my new arrangements.

Karentia if you haven't got it yet try Flower and Lightning to get the Love.

Maxecat what did the 44 hour breed time result? Glad you are getting back into the swing of things.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:37 am

Now have 3 Auroas
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:08 pm

I have an Amethyst, I believe...and one breeding that's taking 18 hours, and another for 30 hours.

I love the new lighted parts of Kairo's perch.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:10 am

Cool Maxie, 3 auroras! Nice job!

Samtibbs, I love Jessie's parks, she is building interesting layouts! I was looking more closely & only noticed one boost building, for plants? Does she know what the boosts do for her? It has been a while for me, maybe they aren't available to her yet.

I'm having fun with it all, and looking forward to getting the love dragon! Thanks Weesa for the tip! Just tried Ash & Flower, my lightening is in the collesium.

Wish I knew how to do screen shots. I think it is more the device, and my ability. What a Face Maybe one day.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:43 pm

And the new game begins! You get a third breeding cave - you can breed any two dragons there! I don't have the sun dragon it takes to breed a certain dragon, did not know I would need him, did not get him in the last BEB. We can add two more dragons playing the rose game, and a habitat that any dragons can live in! Cool! Looks like you don't need as many roses as the last snow event, not as many prizes. But that is cool too. So many people were peeved at the last event, they were unable to get the prizes they wanted. I did not buy gems, or iceberries, and I gained all the prizes I wanted. Sore losers? Don't know. Just going to have fun with this one while it lasts!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:49 pm

Hw do I friend Jessie?
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:16 pm

Jessie sent me a friend request. You can go to my friends, find her there, and send a friend request. Right Samtibbs?
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:16 am

Morning all

Maxie when Jessie gets up this morning I will have her send you a friend request, then once that is done you just add her to your game I know Karentia was going in just a few hours.

Weesa it is a shame we can't link some other way besides facebook, then we could enjoy each others islands and dragons all the time!

Karentia seems you are always a step ahead of me, fun to see your progress!

Have a great day all!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:25 am

Sadly I'm one of those who was not happy with the last events turn out. I don't spend real money on the game so with my nephew who doesn't play often these days as my only friend and no islands to clear I wasn't able to gather enough iceberries to get all the rewards. Perhaps they'll offer the items again later. As for this event I have the first prize and am over half way towards the second. Only thing I don't like is that Gardenia blends in with all the other visitors really well making it hard to find her.

Samtibbs I keep thinking that with all the requests for the devices to be able to friend each other they'll do it but seems they aren't interested at the moment.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:37 pm

Laughing  I can find Waldo much easier than Gardenia.  It's challenging enough to find the party hats at the islands with the dark themes let alone find a witch with a wheelbarrow.

Last edited by Maxecat on Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:16 am

Just keep trying - one suggestion was to hit the 'edit paths' icon, and she shows up on the pathways much easier? So far I have found her pretty quick each time.

I have a friend from work who just started dv. If anyone wants to friend her for more gems & party hats, let me know. I'm going to offer her information - she just started hers! Her name is Ashley, if she happens to friend request you first. Not sure how into it she is yet.

Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:11 am

I've sent friend requests to Jessie, but haven't heard anything back.
I have one gem left to give daily.

I'll try to figure out that edit button. Saw that tip on fb, but you know me an technology.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:20 am

Sorry, forgot to say it right - click on a path stone, if it asks you to edit, click yes. Then everything but the pathways goes ghosty. You should be able to find her on a path. I have found her out on my grassy areas mostly, because I don't have as many paths.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:37 pm

Found her by accident. But tomorrow I'll try the edit option .
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:48 pm

I use the path edit tip when I have a hard time finding her. Have worked my way through the prizes, currently working on the second Thorn Dragon. Have been getting some interesting results from the special breeding habitat, fun to see what comes of pairs that normally don't go together, even if they are all duplicates so far. Also working in getting the Seed, finally managed the Frostbite.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:09 pm

I've been lucky with Gardenia. One day it took awhile but today she popped in just as I accessed the park. I 've bred a Seed, Rose and Amethyst. By accident I got 3 Auroras and another Rainbow so my little family is growing.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:57 am

Cool! I have a rose, thorn, and a second rose cooking. Tried for amethyst, kind of gave up. Not sure, would like to get another rose so I can have the pedestal too, finally caring about those. Not too sure I like the rose petal path. But it does fill in between other paths. Something different. Working on the second thorn. With double points yesterday, somehow I made out like a bandit! 344 points in one visit! Shocked Probably never happen again - perfect storm of double weekend, Kairos, my coliseum with a top prize, almost all my habitats and gardens paying off, all in the same trip, plus selling a couple of eggs and cashing in a few gems on hatchings! Cool! Love this game!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:55 am

Karentia I know what you mean about the double weekend. I was able to get further than I thought I would on prizes. Keeping my fingers crossed that I'll get the last two, over half through the amount needed for the second Thorn.

I like the Rose path for certain areas, I'm playing around with re-ordering things at the moment when I have a spare minute to fuss with it a bit.

Maxecat I've still not got the Seed and I can't figure out why since I'm using the the top pairing. Hopefully soon so I can move on to other things, need to start trying for an Aquamarine once March hits.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:52 am

I have 540 left to go to get the second thorn. Just came from my islands. I figure the second weekend of doubles must be this next weekend, since its the last. And I've got a moving party started on Saturday. I'll manage to jump in for my food break times, and before I fall asleep.

I'm so close to buying my next island! 100K away. Won't get it in time for any real clearing for more roses, I don't think. Trying to feed up my dragons, guess that could wait - if I just put the ones I'm keeping in their habitats & go for the gold.... But then I forget strategy and start feeding. Rolling Eyes Can't have someone hanging around being hungry!

Weesa I find the rose path on the dark island somehow just kind of appealing. Switching over from stone when I have time. And I do get the cash back! Hmmmm.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:56 am

Over, was a fun game, was able to get the love dragon at the last minute! No where close on the omnitat. I like the way those who have the rose petal path are using them - pretty contrasts!

Question: do any of you only find 2 party hats in some friend's habitats, and 3 in most? I end up searching 3 times on many, only finding 2.

Also got the seasonal dragon! So happy!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:01 pm

Well I was unable to get the Omnitat but I did get the second Thorn and it gave me the egg that was breeding at finish time in addition to the tree decoration and some food. Yep the rose path is a nice bit of that something extra on the islands. Still trying to reconfigure mine can't quite get them to go how I want them.

Party hats I always find the three but I do have trouble sometimes and have to go back through my nephew's islands. I keep count too so I don't forget and think that I have/haven't found them all.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:11 am

Breaking news! They just upped the stakes to 65! More islands, more habitats! Cool! cheers
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:55 pm

Whoo hoo that should be cool, still no frostbite and never did get a seed either argh!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum