Project Phoenix Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonvale

+3
Greatheart
muggleborn
Magical Music Dreamer
7 posters

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Dragonvale - Page 12 Empty Re: Dragonvale

Post  Karentia Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:54 am

Me too with Beth! And friended Jessie as soon as I saw it. I've tried friending a couple of people from fb just to play dv with, no luck with any of them.

Got the island theme this morning! Stoked! Now to work my way to the second dragon, so I can breed #3&4. And it is fun watching the little people sledding around the side slides of the island! Laughing

It is bittersweet playing with your dragons, Maxie. All I can say is that at least you can eventually get back in the game. I have not tried to put dv back in my tablet yet, don't want to lose a thing from this game. It seems stuck in a game start up mode when I do attempt to download it there. Check out the date - maybe it is as simple as that.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:46 pm

Hadn't thought of the the date but that could be the issue, hope it works. Still working on getting the first island theme, hope I can get it and still be able to get the 2nd dragon but not sure.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:26 pm

I'm back!  At least I got in! So confused about all the changes. Was
forced to create a plant theme, but it ended up on my Dark island, but,
I'll figure it out. So happy!
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:21 pm

Woohoo! Welcome back! In both ways!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:23 am

Hey Maxie saw you were back whhhooooo ! Bet all your dragons were as glad to see you as we are! Welcome home dear you were missed on all levels !
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:16 am

Maxecat YAY! you're back. The Plant theme is movable, just go to your Dark island tap the portal where all the visitors come to the islands and then there you'll see an island themes button, tap it. Once the row of themes comes up tap the none option. This will allow you to go to your Plant island and tap the visitor portal, island theme button, then Plant theme and it will now be on the Plant island. Let me know if anyone of that doesn't make sense.

Sad to say I didn't get all the holiday goodies. Was most disappointed about not getting the second Snowflake dragon. Maybe next time.
I have managed to get some of the limited time dragons that I was missing though. I hatched the Diamond finally yesterday, seemed so unfair to have wait so long for my own birthstone. Have the new one Aurora incubating now. Will be trying for the Kite and Emerald now since the Bring Em Back event was extended until Sunday.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:43 am

I'm trying for snowflake #3 or 4, and the leather. Or one of the others I've missed. Have cotton hatching sometime soon. Is it really bad that I just noticed the 'retry' button in the breading icon bar? Embarassed Oh well, better late than never!

Yeah, as soon as I got the second snowflake I was sitting on air - really tried hard for that this event, and was overall very happy with it. Hoping I can fill in a few more of the rare ones before the 18th.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:30 pm

It was an awkward homecoming. I used to know all their names and locations. Hard to get started again.so sad I missed 2 special events and the chance to get limited dragons. Thanks for your gifts. Are my gems coming to you?
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:04 pm

Yes, Maxie! There will be more events, and other bring them back times. I know its fun to participate, but don't kick yourself for something you had no control over. You knew their names? Wow! I think I know one, then realize I am saying the wrong name! No rush, have fun and enjoy getting back in! Very glad to have you back! And you did get some prizes even if you couldn't play, that is cool!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:13 am

I couldn't begin to name my dragons, I do change most of their names when I first hatch them, especially if I remember that one already has the name there. Didn't manage the Kite or the Emerald before the end of the event. Will have to try when the come around again. Now trying for the new Frostbite dragon, supposed to be easiest with Bluefire and Fungus combination.
That retry button is amazingly useful. As busy as you are no it's not bad that you just noticed it.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:41 am

Well, there's no explaining my obsessions, is there?
I'm not sure how much I like the island themes. Love the plant, the cold is striking, but overall the themes seem to overshadow all the decorations and designs you've put into the original islands.
I have a long way to go before getting another theme, so I'm not worried, but I spent a lot of effort placing things in my parks and I don't want too lose them with sone dramatic dark or fiery theme.
Too picky?

when I was lying around last winter, I did a lot of breeding and feeding. Got to k now my guys. Very Happy
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:49 pm

That is the nice thing too, you don't have to have the themes. You can get rid of the plant theme if you want too. I like them so far. I was planning on buying a winter theme until they came out with this last one, now I don't have to buy it since I earned it. And I dont know if you saw it in the BEB that you can buy the theme islands, like the Easter one, for tons of gems, if you feel you need to have it. I suppose when I get to level 60 I might buy it, so I have more room. Not even close yet! I have an island waiting for me to get enough cash to buy it - 1 billion? *gasp* yup. Rolling Eyes I've been busy feeding up all my dragons to 15 where possible, have a few more to go, have to balance feeding & just plain stuffing money in the bank.

I do love your islands - I'm sure your breeders were happy to get back to their home spaces! What did you end up getting at first?

I was able to get the kite and cotton! Now waiting on something, so curious, its red with chinese writing on it, thinks its the Panalong? Did not get an Aurora yet, was trying for a dark & light rift. I was finally able to get the dark, but no luck on the light. On Facebook I'm part of a group of dv players, they share tips and answer questions for others. One gal was saying she had 25 dark rifts in a row! Egad. But that is where I got my tips for the kite and cotton, as well as other interesting mixes - got the berry, spring and summer! Had no seasonal until now! I am enjoying this game so much!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:23 pm

Ooh, I never thought of a fb group. Must check it out. I use the breeding app but have been getting only repeats. I like the plant theme. It's pretty. Most of my guys are at 14 or 15. That was what I was cf doing when I got shut down.
I think my problem came when the satellite provider was shutting one satellite to upload a more powerful and expensive one. The weakened connection couldn't hold onto the link.

anyway, I'm looking forward to the next event.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:02 am

Morning all

Love how everyone is laying out their habitats now that we are getting themes, kinda nice, noticed they don't have the easter island right now but I am saving gems who knows what I will buy with them in the end, I suppose they might have a special for either Valentines or Easter, who knows, wish they would let us level up beyond 60, time will tell. I am so glad you are back Maxie I bet your dragons are roaring with delight as well, have a great day all!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:26 am

Most of them were well fed, so unlike the cats, they were happy to see me for myself. At least that's what I think they were saying.

I missed so much when I was down...no Snowflakes ...no limited species...no freebie gems. Sigh.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:31 am

I'm at level 60 too, wondering if/when they'll add more levels. As for events the dragons in the Love collection of the Dragonarium should all be available at some time in February. Not sure what else they will come up with. Would love it if they do have a similar event to the iceberries, etc. for the prizes to not require so many of whatever you have to collect.
The themes I have I use to enhance the decor I already have on a specific island. Still trying to reorganize my islands now that I have upgraded them all to giants.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:06 pm

Finally something to get excited about! I believe I have an Auroa hatching in 54 hours. It's a beautiful blue egg. I have another that needed 30+ hours to incubate.nice t have new additions to the group.
I'm not in a position to get another theme, but, I' m really quite fond of my islands and not sure about changing them, except to organize habitats. We' ll see
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:06 am

Wow Maxie - 2 auroras! Woohoo! I have a third prism hatching, and I think an aurora about to hatch, will know tomorrow.

Still building my cash stash. I've maxed up a few more habitats to bring the coin earning up. Kind of a catch 22 to level up my Olympus - 9million coins, to gain more earning power. How long will it take to earn that 9 mil back first? Yikes.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:31 am

Know what you mean about that Catch 22. It is fun to look at your "bank" and see hundreds of millions there,! Now how to transform that into the real stuff

looks doubtful about getting a Garnet. The 2 Auroras are a pleasant surprise but on fb I saw other posts about multiple Auroras when tryng for other dragons.

Some folks have been playing for 3 years!
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:35 am

Yes, and the breeding is luck of the draw, I swear. I just keeping throwing them back in there to see what comes out - my summer/spring combo and prism/leap year combo both seem to put out interesting hatchings. And if nothing else, I get some good ones to put on pedestals! Laughing
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:58 am

I've l lost 2 months of breeding so I'm frustrated at missing the chance to breed some of the limited editions. Some of the recommended pairings work well, others seem like wishful thinking.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:35 pm

Do you have a leap year? In the rainbows? That and prism are throwing some pretty cool ones, never the same thing twice.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:35 am

So I have trying to get a frostbite for the last couple of weeks, couldn't even guess how many crypts and ruins I have gone through but they do make for a great pocketbook, just wish I could turn that into real money, sigh!

Maxie I agree some of the themes are overpowerjng so I moved all the different habitats so they fit with the theme, think my favorite is the plant but I really like the cold one as well, you are almost up to level yeah! would you like to ffriend Jessie she is loving this game and needs all the gems she can get!

Karentia love your layouts fun having someone share withJessie as well

Weesa maybe you could post your islands again so we can see your latest!

Have a super day all hugs!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:44 am

Jessie is doing amazing with her islands! Love the way she has so many things packed so well onto the first 2 islands. She will get her fourth soon too! It is fun having her in the loop! Laughing

Yes, Maxie, it is so nice to have you playing again! I can tell your dragons are happier too - much more lively! Very Happy They are so glad to see you! They don't seem to be repeating specific events, but do hit around all the fun holidays - wonder if it will be valentine's, St. Patrick, or Easter that will get a theme special game next? Samtibbs, with the dragons & stuff offered, were those done different years? I did not see specific St. Patrick's other than a few Irish theme pieces to buy last year.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:42 pm

Samtibbs, I'd love to befriend Jesse for our dragon community. Just send me a request. I have one more gem to give daily,

not sure what I'm breeding, but I've 2 that need 44 hours ...not sure how long t to hatch. Out of the breeding biz for another dsy.
excited, though.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum