Project Phoenix Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonvale

+3
Greatheart
muggleborn
Magical Music Dreamer
7 posters

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Dragonvale - Page 17 Empty Re: Dragonvale

Post  Admin Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:17 pm

Forgot that I also have the Cold theme, makes for four total. Still trying to get the Tourmaline it seems to be a very elusive dragon. Have a Monolith 1 and Monolith 5 breeding in an attempt to get the 3 & 4 Monoliths as I got the 2 finally. Then I have a couple random dragons breeding to see what they come up with. Still trying to work out how to re-do things, lots of options.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:21 pm

I'm co-breeding with another player for the darkwing dragon. I have the Christmas snow island, and bought the easter island.

Samtibbs! What happened to Jessie's island? She went from level 35 back to 10? I don't know if I would be depressed or inspired!?!?!

I have no idea what I'm going for next. I want high level stuff, but keep buying other things. I like having lots of options. I don't want to buy tickets. Game of chance still. And it is going to the 21st. Long game. Curious what the last section will be for special stuff. With tickets tomorrow, I could at least get one of the dragons I want....
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:58 am

The wizards are torturing me, seems like every time I get one of the high priced ticket dragons they add more. I was hoping to finish them and work on one or two of the items like the Relic or Weather Station. ah well we'll see.

I've managed the Darkling and the Loot. Was looking at my islands as I've been rearranging them and noticed that I have the Christmas Winter Wonderland them not the regular cold theme. Fun to watch the wizards sledding around it when zoomed in.

Hope you are all enjoying the game still.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:20 pm

I like the winter wonderland better! The cold one just looks too icy? Meh. I like the little town & the sledding Santa's too.

I was trying for the twilight tower, then the high level dragon, then just caved into the rainbow island. With the double ticket weekend I hope to get the Epic relic so I can feed my specials up to level 15. Having the rest of my dragons be level 15, and those stuck at 10 is just weird to me. I've been stockpiling dragon food for a few days - having fun with that! Just hope I can keep my resolve with the Relic!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 pm

Really wanted to get all the dragons but alas was not able to get the Faire. Perhaps another week and I would have. Ended up using my remaining tickets to get the Fire Theme and a the Indigo Statue. Figured out that since I have a few themes already that it would be less costly to purchase them individually from the market instead of getting that bundle which if purchased would give me duplicates. Oh well looking forward to some "regular" playing time before whatever the next event is.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:09 pm

True, Weesa - it was a very long event, but still did not get what I wanted out of it. I mean I did buy a lot! But being a greedy person, and not wanting to spend real cash on a free game, I know there is so much more I wanted.

I have 2 dragons breeding now that took like 47-48 hours to incubate - I might clear one breeding island with gems, so I can see what it is, and try for the solctice dragon. He is elusive. So I may have the fair dragon, or I may have 2! Don't know.

It is nice to be back to normal.

Question for Maxie & Samtibbs - when I gift you dragon treats, how much does it give you? I was delighted to get the treatery! Just like baking at home, love to share food with friends! Haha!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:55 am

I didn't get everything I wanted either but it was nice to get what I did manage. Would be nice if future events allow us to choose our rewards like this one did.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:23 pm

I missed out on the Sun theme but I got the Rainbow for my rainbow island and am very pleased with it. I'm not crazy about the themes...seems like I can no longer see the habitats and decorations on those darker themes and trying to find the party hats is difficult. So, I only have the Plant, the Air and Rainbow themes. I got the Relic of Relics so I'm now raising my Epic levels which is fun.

I loved the Faire. Wish I could have bred more dragons....so many fails..... I miss chasing the banner carriers. I don't miss having to wait until 1 pm's reset to start playing. Could have used the Farris Wheel on my breeding island...for the little ones before they head for their new habitats. Oh well....

I have 1000 tickets left but instead of getting decorations I'll wait for treats. \
Haven't used my wish yet. Can't decide on the Garland or one of the Rifts...

I haven't received any treats from you Karentia...maybe I should look before I hit Collect and then I'll know.

What a shame the Omen is only available for a week. Because of the past glitches I'm reluctant to actually pay for anything in real money.But all in all, it was a fun event. Weesa, I sure wish you used Facebook so we could keep our dragons in touch.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:46 pm

I say the same - even if you open as an alias..... Weesa we want you on Facebook so we can play! Laughing

Not sure how long you have to choose - have fun picking! I was very fast on the draw, knew immediately what I wanted. I really have had fun trying to breed so many, but just have had no luck. Got one Apocalypse style. Would like the omen.

Have fun!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:07 am

Finally got the Apocalypse but missed out on the Omen. Ah well maybe they'll have it in the Bring Em' Back Event later. They will probably be making the Ghost and Zombie dragons available soon. I already have them but for those who don't thought I would give you a heads up.

As for Facebook, while I do miss out on some things like playing games with you all and seeing news/pics from folks that may not be posted here, I do not miss all the drama or the spamming that comes with it. I really don't see myself ever re-activating my account or signing up under an alias. I have found that I really am not a "social media" enthusiast, I'm most comfortable here at our forum. But then I still write real letters and notes on actual paper so perhaps it's just me being a bit old fashioned.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:19 am

Ooooo! The new Halloween event is fun! I have not run out of pumpkins hiding yet - I have no idea if it is so many a day, or for the whole event, but I keep finding them, and the pumpkin has yet to disappear! I've earned over 550 candies in the first day. Look for our little friends with the pennant flags walking around, they give you cash! I think I got $20,000 off the one I found. And speaking of the people, quite fun to see the variety of spooky creatures wandering around! Cute!

As usual, new dragons, new theme habitat, and a moon theme island! Very cool! Want, want, and want. The collecting goes on thru Nov. 8th, shopping till the 15th, leftover candy turns to dragon treats. 4 new dragons! Fun!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:04 am

Yep love the Halloween costumes the wizards are wearing. I found one of the flag carriers and got 20,000 dragon cash too. Have been finding pumpkins since the event started yesterday evening and my pumpkin still hasn't disappeared either. Love the new items and can't wait to get the new dragons.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:09 am

Woohoo! Just got a pumpkin with 5 candy corn & 1 gem! Play on!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:10 pm

Not sure if anyone else noticed, the green & yellow flag peeps are still around, for $20,000 or 1 gem. Cool!

Never got the twilight tower last time. Only got the Lucan dragon this time, with the moon theme island. Really want the treats so I can feed up my primary dragons.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:30 am

Morning all

Karentia Jessies islands were on her I pad and it had issues with it's charging cable so when she won the kindle at the library she started a new island and such, I would cry, but she just keeps on! I refuse to spend cash on a free game, I'm just glad it is free!

Love the flag carriers I am still getting them even though contests , fairs etc are over, trying to save up for dragons, but it takes forever at 5 gems a day, I keep trying for different dragons but no major luck so far, did get both trick and ortreat, dragons this time just wish it had lasted about aweek longer, ah well there is next year and probably something for Christmas or new years!

Maxie you have a good eye, your islands are beautiful, mine just look cluttered!

Weesa could you posttsome picts of your islands I would love to see what changes you have made!

Have funplaying all, hugs to one and all!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:13 am

Karentia those flag carrying folks are because you have an Elder dragon for that particular element. I currently have Plant, Earth, Fire, Metal walking around giving out the 20,000 Dragon Cash each. Working on the Water now but it takes a lot to get them to Elder status.

Samtibbs I don't know how Jessie coped with that, I would not be happy losing all the work I've put into my islands. I will try to see about pics soon. Would love to see pics of everyone else's islands.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:24 am

Thanks for that info, Weesa! OK, so I can get that every time I find one - cool! Plant and lightening so far for me. Working on fire next. I was bringing them all up and decided it was time to concentrate on one at a time. Happy breeding!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:21 am

Your welcome, I've been working on mine for a bit now getting them all up to level 15 and then doing random ones to level twenty before they added the Elder feature. So I decided to do the main dragon from each element up to Elder status. Working on the Lightning right now. In addition to Plant, Earth, Fire, Metal I have Water and Air now.
Hope you are enjoying your islands!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:34 pm

Definitely enjoying! Having fun with the season of noms! Laughing
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:08 am

Morning all

Have a few of the elders, air, water fire, plant, almost there with earth, takes a while once they get to eating a couple of million treats each time, weesa at least post some picts of your islands we would love to see thrm, wish they had the themes all the time I would like to get some of the speciality ones, I do have plant, winter, spooky and dark, fire and lightening think it would be fun to get rainbow oh well maybe next time have fun all!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:17 pm

I caved in & bought the harvest theme. It is pretty.

Got my fire leved up last night! I also noticed in the description of the pedestals it said something spectacular will happen when you get a bunch of these 21's together, think I will move them to my omnitat!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:08 pm

I got the Harvest theme too and now I want to change its location to the island where my feeding huts and pedestals are. Can you change locations of the theme?

I accidently got a mistletoe! My luck with breeding hasn't been spectacular.. and I get a lot of twins through the co op cave but seldom anything new. Still, selling the eggs is good when you need so much food to get those elders! My heavens...hungry, hungry,hippos.

I loved the wizards dressed for Halloween! And now the penguins! and Yeti! too cute.
I refuse to acknowledge any cold themes....even my cold dragon will be the last one converted to Elder.

It amazes me on the DV web sites that some people get the dragons right away..I know some have multiple accounts and so they earn faster but gee...it's supposed to be a game,not a competition, right?

Got to level 70 so I guess all I do now is grow food.... haven't been tempted to spend real money in so long I think the danger is passed.  I need news clothes more than dragons.

for the Vale!
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:18 am

I have not moved one yet, but believe you can.  Not sure how.  Tap the portal to see if any info shows up?  Weesa, do you know?  

I'm having fun with it all.  I would love it if we can coordinate breeding with the island, I have need of gems of all kinds, and the fair, and so many more.  I try the special pairs recommended, and get nothing worth while.  But I do have a few since the start of this... One hatching, 31 hours, beautiful egg in yellow or gold?  But not the Gold dragon.

Happy feeding the greedy guts!  By the way, when o gift you treats, how many do you get?  I'm enjoying giving those, but can only choose 3 people a day.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:08 pm

Anyone want to breed an ornament dragon with mine? Try for the lace? I could not earn enough ice berries in time. Got the Holly & ornament though! I'll breed my Holly too, if we can coordinate!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:48 pm

To move a theme tap the visitor portal then select none. Go to the island where you want to use it tap the visitor portal on it and select the theme. Got the Lace missed out on the others. Trying to decide between the Verglace and Flicker.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum