Project Phoenix Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonvale

+3
Greatheart
muggleborn
Magical Music Dreamer
7 posters

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

Dragonvale - Page 5 Empty Re: Dragonvale

Post  Karentia Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:25 pm

Yup, about 10 minutes left!  Saw the conversion of leftover eggs to gems!  Should have maybe not picked up the second dragon...  would have had 750 eggs x5 = ooo LA LA!

Oops! Was seeing how much time till my easter dragons produced gems! Joke on me. Still, had fun moving things again.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:16 pm

Well I managed to get all but the island. Perhaps it'll return next year. I use the sarjin peppers too when I need food fast but since I'm still saving for the 10th island and it's clearing I'm only doing blushrooms for the most part.

Lucky turn of events for sure Muggleborn, congrats on getting the island.

I finally got a Lapiz and a Motley working on Diamond right now.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:08 am

I kept getting Motleys. I like it, but I'm sticking with one of each for the most part. Since I got metal and light I am really getting some fun ones! Love the variety!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:32 am

I keep trying for a lapis have just gotten a moon to sell, and not sure what is growing on the other island, wish I could have gotten the island at Easter but the 69 gems they gave me for trying was nice so can't complain, like Weesa I hope they bring it back next year!

Yep Weesa that 10th island is uber expensive but it does give you a feeling of satisfaction , I hope they have something fun to do again soon love the extra's this game has!

Have fun all!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:36 pm

I ended up with getting at least 160 gems...I needed them...but the lost island is so very pretty.

When you start working more islands and get up in levels does it take longer to move to the next level? I've been busy raising food for my brood and haven't done too much with my 6th island but I've been raising and selling many nice duplicate dragons and making tons of money. I thought I'd move faster to level 28.

I accidently bred a sun and then a rainbow...the rainbow has to be my favorite...but can't seem to get any seasonal or gemstones. I like the Easter Egg hunt...that was fun. Maybe they'll have something for July 4.

I have a few dragons above level 13,most are 11 or 12. Not sure whether to feed one dragon at a time up to level15 or bring them all up together. How many millions does it take to get from level 12 to level 15?????  Sad 

samtibbs, I really like the marble and gold walkway you've made.Karentia,you did something with stone and brick? Anyway there seem to be two different shades of grey.Wish I could see yours more often Weesa.
Anyone have a Terrediem or Arbor? Think I missed out on a Bloom though heaven knows I bred every plant combination I had.
If I can stay awake a little longer I'm trying for a moon. someone online said he got one by breeding at night.

I've got something about to hatch...think it's another duplicate...but there's one with an egg design I've never seen..that's hatching tomorrow so I'm excited.Silly,isn't it?
For the life of me I can not get the final piece to the second part of the Perch.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:59 pm

I know what you mean Maxie, I keep trying but no final piece for the perch yet. Ready for it! Laughing 

I am having fun breeding everything to the Light. As for feeding, I feed most up to 10, then try to get them up as I can afford the sarjin peppers. So far I've been able to feed the new babies up to 9 or 10 right away. I"m curious what I have brewing!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Fri May 02, 2014 1:19 am

And yes, I wove the brick with the stone for the most recent island. It looks nice, have always liked checkerboards. I'm working on upgrading habitats since I can"t buy more yet - oh, but I just popped up to level 24, maybe I can get more habitats! Now that I just spent 5M upgrading my one light, and 25 gems on a larger plant. Woo, look at me go.

Muggleborn I love looking at all your babies! I have a need to feed them all up, or I'd consider keeping them small, so cute! But I think you earn more dragon cash by feeding them up a bit? Catch 22. A d love looking at Samtibbs full grown dragons - jealous! They are so coll! Feel like I am playing catch up.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Fri May 02, 2014 8:44 am

Morning all

I will try again, hit the wrong button and erased my first attempt.

Maxie I managed to get both the terridieum and the arbor, but still no lapis, I am trying for a emerald now, do love this game.

Karentia I think you are doing great, love how you have your islands laid out, I try and rearrange mine every so often but like house work I don't get much done, sigh!

Weesa must be about time for you to post another pict since we can't see your s daily it would be fun to see the changes and new dragons,

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week, hugs to one and all!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat May 03, 2014 8:58 am

Will post some more pics as soon as I can get them onto the computer. Would love to see what all of your islands look like since I can't see them either.
I didn't get the Diamond sadly, you think it would have given me my own birthstone Suspect  So now I'm trying for the Emerald and Arbor.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Sat May 03, 2014 10:32 am

I had enough gemstones to buy an emerald. When the diamond went on sale I bought that too. Seems the only way I'm going to get gemstones. When you can get a 1500 gem dragon for 10% I'm on aboard.

Do you remember what you bred to get the Terrediem? or the moon?
What are you using to try for the lapis,samtibbs? Gemstones don't bred so where's your starting point?

Karentia,I think you can use the Fountain of Youth to shrink your dragons back to a baby state but still have they earning cash for you. I agree,some of the baby dragons are much cuter than their adult counterparts...like a lot of humans.... Laughing Laughing Laughing 

If I read the directions on the egg redemption correctly,the egg to gem ratio was 5 to 1. Your 750 eggs would have ended up being 150 gems...pretty good haul. That's how I got enough eggs to buy my emerald.

I hope they come up with more games like that...added a little excitement while waiting for eggs to hatch.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Sat May 03, 2014 2:13 pm

Maxie I got the arbor by breeding the forest and a tree, the terridieum was air and mud, the gem dragons are bred using different hybreds, the dragon guide tells you which ones, my luck I don't get many but I keep trying, love this game for sure!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Sat May 03, 2014 7:38 pm

Thanks, I'll try them next. I don't find the guides very helpful...and the tips you pays for at the DV itself are of practically no use at all.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sun May 04, 2014 12:04 am

I have a solar eclipse hatching! Cool!

I'll have to try that for the arbor - cool! I don't know which combo does what, lose track as soon as they are done breeding. I finally recognize some egg patterns as ones I have already. Don't need 50 poison dragons, thank you.

Still, fun guessing game! I think I'll save my gems now for September - will buy a sapphire. Wink 
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Sun May 04, 2014 7:09 am

Just spent all my gems buying an up grade for my breeding station, don't know if it helps or not but it looks cool, then I will start up grading habitats. yep sometimes it seems like you spend money and get nothing I agree the guides you buy at your island are useless, and if I was trying for olympics, I would be set I bet I have gotten 20 of them in the last 2 months, well will be off to see whats what here soon, love the color of the place, and love the layout of all your islands!

Have fun all!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Sun May 04, 2014 10:49 am

I tried so hard to keep track of my breeding lines...don't I sound scientific???....but after I hurt my hand it was too hard to write...some of the entries look quite bizarre and I can't tell a thing about them.

I stumbled into the rainbow and sun... guess I'll stumble into the others but I agree..you can see just so many repeats before you get frustrated.

I'm so familiar with Motleys that when I saw one of the jockeys in yesterday days' race wearing the harlequin maroon and gold I groaned...and I really like Gary Stevens...just no more motleys,please.

I thought I saw an egg with Olympus markings on it at Karentia's park.

samtibbs, your epic breeding cave is enhanced isn't it? It looks different from mine.
Some of the dragons recommended for use in the Quest are no longer available. I'm afraid I'll never get that last piece. Mad Mad Mad Mad 

I swear it takes longer to move up in levels the higher you get.

samtibbs, you have most of your dragons at level 15? do you suggest building certain kinds up to that level faster than others?
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Mon May 05, 2014 2:56 pm

Morning all

Finally got a lapis, after nearly 2 months of trying it increases my sence of satiscfaction considerably, now if I can just get an emerald I will be a happy camper.

Maxie I usually bring them all up to level10 then if I need them for a special breeding situation I will take it up to level 15 for that, I didn't know Gary Stevens was still riding nice he is, he comes from this neck of the woods origionally, both of my breeding areas are up graded to the max that, s why they look different

Have fun!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Mon May 05, 2014 3:22 pm

Yes,samtibbs, I think Gary came out of retirement not too long ago. He's a lovely man. One of my favorite riders is Pat Day. We were both waiting for the same plane once and he was with his wife. Um,can you say giant? Very pretty,very tall and here he is about my heignt and 40 pounds lighter. yikes...not sure what Pat does now. Probably retired and eating everything in sight.

How did you get your lapis????? I missed out on the arbor...should have bought one of them instead of the emerald.

Most of mine are level 12. A couple of elementals like Earth and Air are at 15.

I've some harvesting to do...happy Dragons...let me know if you remember how you got your lapis.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Mon May 05, 2014 6:18 pm

Maxie I got the lapis with a sandstorm and a thunder, knew Gary by sight but not as a friend many years ago when he was first starting out can remember cheering him loudly when he first started racing in the national scene, glad to see he is still riding and doing well! Hope he can and does till he is really ready to retire!

I wish I had another 10 islands then I could display all my babies in the baby form and not have to hassle with fountain of youth and such still I do love this game!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Mon May 05, 2014 7:07 pm

rats...have a thunder but no sandstorm...I've tried sand and wind...sand and storm...trying to think of what constitutes a sandstorm. Earth and air made the sand...earth,air and wind, maybe????

I think Gary is very attractive. If I did meet him at least I could look him in the eye Laughing Laughing Laughing 
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Mon May 05, 2014 8:12 pm

Check out the DV guide, I think it is lava and air, yep Gary was quite the celebrity arond here I know I spoke to him a time or two, can't remember where, ah well years ago for sure! Have a wonderful evening!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Mon May 05, 2014 8:53 pm

thanks I'll try that.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Thu May 08, 2014 12:26 am

Not sure what I have hatching now, but it shows 2+ days! Dang! I think that is the longest one so far! I am throwing a few oddballs together and got this one through one of those.

I admit, the Easter game was a lot of fun, and added a lot to the game. I still enjoy it, was just nice for something extra.

Oh, and I am feeding my brood up to 11, and am crawling up from there. As long as they are all at the same level, doesn't matter who breeds, almost all the same. Was disappointed that my gold could not breed, but he's on the list - no fair tease!

Have a good night!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 12, 2014 10:59 am

Sounds as though everyone's islands are thriving nicely. I've managed to start the building of my tenth island. Hope to have it cleared and ready sometime next week. Haven't been playing much the past week though been too busy. I never got the arbor either. I've also never bought one, I use all my gems to upgrade habitats and buildings. Once I get them all done I may start buying eggs, but I really do enjoy breeding them and seeing what I end up with even it ends as a duplicate to be sold. I like the idea of another ten islands just to display them in baby form. Maybe an additional ten to display the juvenile form too. Thirty islands would be a good size dragon park for sure What a Face 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Mon May 12, 2014 3:44 pm

The egg that took so long was a double rainbow! Cool! And I think I have a moon brewing! Plus a solar eclipse! Yay! Fun variety! I wish we could connect, but understand why not. I am working towards my next island too - I don't know which number it is. Should use it for my dark dragon habitat, that I just leveled up for.

It is fun, I am trying not to be in there 12 times a day.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Mon May 12, 2014 5:59 pm

Finally got an Emerald and a sprout now if I can just get a blossom then it will be time for a summer and several other seasonal dragon, Weesa once you get your 10th up and going, make sure you post a pict of it, got to love this game!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum