Dragonvale

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dragonvale

Post  Maxecat on Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:05 pm

I had a time getting back to Dragonvale and then changing the login to the Fire...but finally back and busy collecting eggs. If I get one more Motley I'll scream...haven't bred a new one in awhile. Sad
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia on Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:39 pm

I got a Gold! And no treasure habitat yet! Argh! At least I could upgrade my egg area. Have some really cool ones coming I think. Once I started getting the metal ones to mix in, really saw an upswing in the unusual ones! And yes, having fun collecting eggs. That is the only online thing I do on the phone - barely check email long enough to delete a bunch of junk mail, then out. Did it to myself. I know better than that, NOT! So I will see more of you on Dragonvale in the next three weeks than in the HH... sorry.  affraid 
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat on Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:55 pm

I was stunned to get a gold too...without trying...had to scurry and get a habitat ready for him!
I've given up trying to breed anything special,or at least recording the efforts..now I just throw them together like a college mixer and see what happens.

I was out of DV when the egg hunt started so I've some catching up to do. My tablet is running a little slow with all the graphics but I think it might be the internet connection..lots of storms mean occasional weak strength.
With all the updating and new passwords etc I still have no connection with Yahoo on my tablet..I did up until 5 days ago so I don't know what's going on. No biggie since the tablet only gets the internet through my home satellite. Can't use it on trips.

I don't know about you but I don't like seeing the treasure chests hovering above my habitats all day long. I want to see my dragons clearly.

going to check in at the HH for a cup of cocoa before getting my paperwork ready for tomorrow.
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia on Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:15 pm

Try upgrading the ap through your ap store - I did mine and it is running better, and can see everything better. Probably more data usage too, but darn it, can't access online with a computer!
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat on Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:36 pm

I did...it's what froze me out. followed the suggestions of the support team and finally after many shut downs,uninstalls ,reinstalls etc I got back...had to find the way to the facebook park instead of the local...and was exhausted...how do tech people understand these things?
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia on Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:15 pm

I think it is in their blood, Maxie.  No  I know I could not handle most unless it gave me automatic prompts. But I am on my way to the first real egg! I hope to have enough time to gather enough for it - 800 is a lot of feeding and collecting! And I only try to go in 2-3 times a day, so I don't overdo my data. I really don't want to pay an extra $30 for playing a game. But like I said, it was my own fault. Just can't do Pinterest so early in the month I guess on the phone, save it for library time and or the last week of the plan in the month.  pale  Hard to do it, but I can!
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat on Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:00 pm

Karentia,I never started Pinterest after initialing signing up...I realized I would have no life. Laughing 
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 on Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:53 am

Must have been something in the either, Maxie Facebook shut me out as well and had to reboot everything this morning just to find my islands but far be it from me to want to quit! sigh it is an addicting game for sure! would have done everything last night but I had let it run down so will see what I can get done today!

You guys are doing fantastic with your islands I love going up to them everyday just to see what is going on, I agree it would be nice if we could play on our desk tops but what is what is1

Have a wonderful day all!
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat on Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:03 am

Did your heart sink a little when you couldn't get to your islands, samtibbs? Frustrating when you have to retrace your steps to get in.
I'm not sure I've ever seen all of your islands no matter how slowly and carefully I follow them. I love the seasonal habitats ...they are so pretty. And so many cool decorations...they must be available at higher levels because I can't see them at the market.
I see you're almost at level 51!!!
I'm having a devil of a time getting the final piece to phase 2 of the Perch of Kairos. It's been weeks. I like getting the extra cash or food but really want that last piece.

As for breeding I'm getting so many duplicates...it seems no matter what I breed I get a Motley...anything with metal I get Steel... good for extra cash but I want those seasonal and gemstones....and sun and moon.
I think to get a dragon to a level 15 or higher it must take millions off dragon cash...at least as much as feeding a Weasley boy.

can't sit here much longer ...have stuff to do indoors.
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 on Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:38 pm

Yep Maxie frustrating is not the word for it, it was sooo aggravating and my battery was so low I couldn't get on line to fix the facebook link, so glad things are back to normal, lately all I have been hatching is crystals, hails and glaicers, would be nice to find something else, sigh!

One thing about the decorations some of them were offered as part of some quest we had last year and some you can only buy at certain times of the year, like Halloween or St. Patties day.

slowly but surely I am getting enough crystals to up grade my breeding island need 225 or something like that, it has taken forever to get enough, yep i keep plodding along hoping they decide you can go above level 55, like Karentia I do wish you could get there an a regular computer oh well off to harvest the habitats!
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat on Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:32 pm

I saw at the Play Store there is an app for an ultimate park. I was trying to get my basic intall so I didn't check it out.Maybe you have to pay for it...Wonder what an ultimate park does???

when I see my dragon coins building I rejoice to myself for my good fortune... and even spending millions a day in food and clearing my latest island,the income keeps coming in. I tell myself I'm rich..just like real life.Maybe we can manifest more tangible goods in the muggle world.

Larry home and grilling out...like real people...not 16 hour day workers. He's got some veggies on the grill now and they smell great.
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Weesa on Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:28 pm

Maxecat I was to curious about that ultimate park. Had to look it up and found that it is nothing to do with Dragonvale. It seems there are car parks and such made by other game developers with that description.
Yep I always wish the money on my games worked in the muggle world. Would love to have a farm like the one on my Hay Day app.

I managed to get a bloom dragon, no eclipse though. Still trying for the Diamond and a Lapiz.

How's everyone doing with the eater egg event? I wish that you could gather them more frequently. I have the first two prizes working on the first ovalith right now. Good hunting to all!
Weesa
Admin
Admin

http://weesa-asiseeit.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat on Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:41 pm

I'm doing pretty well collecting eggs. I've 3 of the 4 decorations on the chair...working toward that ovalith too.How long is the egg hunt? I got a late start because of connection problems.
I think I've another Gold. It's taking a couple of days to hatch and I think I recognize the gold design on the egg. Still no Bloom,though I've tried all sorts of combinations. I dread to think how much it costs to feed a dragon up to level 15...and I've got so many dragons...

Those dark dragons are really elegant aren't they? I've seen them at samtibbs park...
Are the plant and water dragons any good for getting exotic dragons?

wish we had more interaction amongst ourselves.  Smile 
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Weesa on Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:48 pm

The plant and water dragons create some nice hybrids and it seems random to me most of the time which you'll get no matter hard you are trying for something specific. Ah well still loads of fun. I think the egg hunt lasts through the 27th of April if I remember right.
Weesa
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 on Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:16 am

Wow look at you Maxie zipping right along getting your Ovalith dragon and going for your second I am impressed, we were without internet for most of yesterday and part of this morning, hate it when I depend on it for entertainment sigh!

I agree Maxie it is the pits trying for somethin special and getting everything else, when I was first working to get certain hybreds I found them in the guide figured out what was available and then elevated the dragons needed to level 15 and went from there, now I pretty much raise everything to a level 10 and then raise them above that if I am going to use it to breed something, most of my second dragons are in hibernation and I sell the rest I just got enough gems to up grande my breeding island, hoping it might make it easier to get some of the speciality dragons.

Well off to dragonvale to see what I can do this morning, have a super day all!
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat on Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:18 pm

OK because it's Easter I'll admit it. I treated myself to some magic eggs. I was a couple of days behind and well, they were on sale and I haven't treated myself to anything special lately,and there you go.
It was a bargain for 5$.

Can I spend $$$ to get a Sun...no....

and my gold is really a gold Olympic...it's pretty but not as nice as the true gold. Still trying.
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Weesa on Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:43 am

Everyone deserves a treat now and then. I have most of my seconds in hibernation too, just not enough room for everyone to be out and about at once. Really wish they would allow for a new habitat every level, would help a lot.

Weesa
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat on Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:51 pm

There's a possibility I've a sun hatching tomorrow...it's taking at least 48 hours and the egg looks like it might have a picture of a sun on it. I'm so excited!!!!
I'm trying to get as many dragons as I can to race and earn income for me. I have been stuck trying to get the last piece of the second part of the Perch of Kairos now for close to a month. I use the guides to find out the best choices to send on quests but I don't have them all...and some aren't available at the moment.

I could use a telethon to feed my dragons! greedy little things.

now, if you get a hibernation cave the dragons don't earn income do they?
the fountain of youth reduces them to younger form but they still earn...
I love my dragons but a few were more attractive when younger.

I'm not doing what I'm supposed to be doing and that's getting ready for work tomorrow...gotta go..and no more dragons!
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia on Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:27 pm

Oh, how hooked I am! I have one of the easter egg dragons, and I am having a blast finding them - but now I can only access once a day - almost used up my data package for the month - urgh! I don't dare clean out my email, or come here with the phone, not until the 30th. Boo hiss.

Yes, I saw your new breeding island, Samtibbs - pretty! I wonder what a difference it will make in your breeding?

I too would love to hatch a sun or a moon, but am trying all kinds of combos to get what I can. I did get a meteor, actually got a couple. I have an olympic too! I have one piece left to get for the perch, and discovered the path through the perch for the dragons to go off on their own trip to win a piece or bring back loot. Pretty happy with most of those results, since it sometimes brings in food! I am working on saving up for a few more spendy habitats, now I have my next island cleared off. Not sure what to put with my greeny dragons, if I should have them all on seperate islands, or??? All a work in progress.

Maxie, I get surprised every time I go see yours - and now Muggleborn's is coming along so quick! I commend you for buying some eggs, but with the move, I'm not going to. I figure they might do this again next year, I hope anyway. It is a fun event!

Good luck to all!
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Weesa on Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:37 am

Maxecat that's right if the dragon is in the hibernation cave it doesn't earn anything. On the upside you also don't have to feed it yet. The fountain returns them to their youthful look while keeping them at the level you fed them to and they still earn the same as they would have before.

Karentia it's recommended you only do the magic eggs once a day anyway so that you maximize your find. If you go to the help button on the egg island then tap the info button for the welcome to the magic egg hunt it will tell you how many hours until the wizards hide more eggs on your park. It's different for everyone because it is set to when you did the update that triggered the hunt.

I'm still working on the second Ovalith and hope that I can get it finished and get the lost island before it all ends. Otherwise I'll be waiting to see of it comes back next year.
Weesa
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia on Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:14 pm

I'm just working on a second dragon, I know I won't make it to the island stage. I am having fun with it,but it's not an obsession. Well, not much of one anyway!  sunny 
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 on Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:48 pm

Evening all

Yep plodding along nearly have the second dragon then I can work towards the island which I may or may not get, wished they would let you get more eggs but that's they way it is! got two terradieum dragons now I am trying for an arbor, not sure but it seems the upgraded breeding island works better, have a super day all, bet I have had a dozen crystals, hails and glaciers lately but never did get a lapis sigh!

Have a great day all!
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia on Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:52 pm

Woo! Zipping along now! Almost the end of the easter eggs, and so happy that Muggleborn got an island! Congrats!

I'm so embarrassed that it took me so long to figure out the sarjin peppers and how fast you can get dragon food. An arm and a leg for sure, but feeds many in a short time! Have almost all of my dragons at level 10! Have a light dragon too! Still way behind you Samtibbs & Maxie.

Your islands are all so pretty! I'm working on it, after the easter event is done I may rearrange a lot. We'll see!

And yes, it would be fun if we had dragons bringing us this kind of income! Just don't want to think about dragon poop cleanup from all those beasties. Ha!
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 on Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:09 am

Ha Ha karentia I always just figured Dragons took care of that them selves just a wiff of fire and poof it's gone, no sense wading around in ca ca if you don't have too! It would be nice if they brought it back next Easter with what we have already earned and a few new things that way you might get an island without having to pay for eggs! Yep I use the peppers all the time unless I am way low then I'll spring for some of the more expensive ones as well, since I am not saving for an island right now, I don't mind blowing my money on getting extra food!

Have a wonderful day all!
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  muggleborn on Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:51 am

Yes, I got the island! But I bought eggs to get it. Funny story though. I bought the eggs and it wasn't showing up in my egg inventory so I thought it glitched. I contacted Amazon and without any kind of input or advice just refunded my money. But I still couldn't repurchase. I went to the FB Dravonvale page and apparently, even thought they don't show up in your egg inventory, they are there. So I clicked on "turn eggs in" and lo and behold, I got my island and a refund. I feel bad about it, but once Amazon gives a refund they don't hassle with it. Happened to me before with a music download and they just said to keep it for my troubles. Anyway, lucky me!

I am still trying to breed some different dragons but come up with duplicates, which are taking up space and now I have no more room for dragons. I cannot buy anymore habitats, that's maxed out and I am saving up for another island. What an addiction this has become. But I am really enjoying it.
muggleborn
Ashes
Ashes

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum