Project Phoenix Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonvale

+3
Greatheart
muggleborn
Magical Music Dreamer
7 posters

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

Dragonvale - Page 3 Empty Re: Dragonvale

Post  Admin Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:43 am

Ok message received I'll do my best to get the pics up soon. Been struggling with my time management lately. I've got a Spring Dragon incubating, trying for Aquamarine and Equinox at the moment.

I have 4 to five of most of the habitats with one each upgraded to Giant while the others at large. Really wish that the some of the special habitats would hold more than 2. Had to purchase a second seasonal as I will have three dragons in that category after the spring one hatches.

Oh the party hats can also appear on Kairos' perch in addition to the gemstone island and all the other habitats. I do the count out loud trick too when I visit my nephews islands.

Happy breeding!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:02 am

Morning all

Finally got my 10th island but with it needing 10 million to clear rock piles it will be a while before it is ready to do anything with, I keep trying for a spring, what did you use Weesa???

I should be Maxie so far in my attempts to get a spring and a Lapis I have gotten several olympuses, a rainbow, a summer and now a moon, sigh!

Well off to see what the day offers, have a wonderful day all!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:41 am

Weesa, I sent samtibbs a question that maybe you could answer as well. I've bred an Epic Bronze dragon and can't find a habitat for him. I can't find the difference between regular and Epic dragons...I've checked online. Sad
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:17 am

Found my own answer when getting rid of glare on my tablet...couldn't read...Gulp! I need to invest all my money into a treasure habitat. Wasn't expecting that.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:05 am

the 10th island is certainly no speed demon, not only does it cost a billion to buy it but everything costs loads more to clear, and takes days to do so, guess it will have to be really special or really useful once it is done time will tell! Hope to see picts of yours soon Weesa, will be curious to see the changes you have made,

Hope everyone has a Dragonlicious day!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:43 pm

I'm so annoyed with technology. Mad  My tablet is stuck in 'shutting down wi fi mode' and I can neither shut it totally down or bring it back up...so.....no Dragonville for me for awhile, Probably the Universe's idea to get me moving. Mad Mad Mad Mad 
Have no idea what to do next but when my laptop freezes in a mode (or mood) I drain the battery and start over... maybe that will work on the tablet.

I hate not having a tech support system the way Apple and Kindle have...all I have is a downloaded paper one with very few helpful hint.

And here I was so excited about playing with my epic bronze..at the top level... 10 he's huge!!!!
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:30 pm

Samtibbs sounds like I need to keep being frugal with my dragon cash for the tenth island. I used a Firefly and Frostfire to get my Spring. Still trying for the Lapiz and Aquamarine. The Motley is available again for those who don't have it the breeding guide recommends using Fire and Flower to get it.

Maxecat yep some of the habitats are pricey. I hope you get your tablet working again, what kind is it? Not sure what would cause it to freeze up I've not used one myself.

As promised here are my islands, they are still a work in progress. Some of them aren't quite what I want yet but they'll get there.
Dragonvale - Page 3 PlantandAir_zps5076b452

Dragonvale - Page 3 SeasonalSunMoonRainbow_zps78eb94f2

Dragonvale - Page 3 Village_zps8da2e93d

Dragonvale - Page 3 WaterandCold_zpsefe47b13

Dragonvale - Page 3 Olympicetc_zps916840c7

Dragonvale - Page 3 FireandEarth_zps37047dd0

Dragonvale - Page 3 Gemstone2_zps9256817f

Dragonvale - Page 3 LightningandMetal_zps40ae0e69

Dragonvale - Page 3 Kairos_zps15ed79c2

Dragonvale - Page 3 LightandDark_zpsd6a484d9

Dragonvale - Page 3 BreedingFarmingDecor_zps4ec9d7e6

Dragonvale - Page 3 EpicBreeding_zpsf1a99500

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:49 pm

Thanks Weesa,they are lovely. Aren't the gemstone islands great? Pretty with no help from us.

Do you work on your phone? I don't think I could see the screen well. As you can see I got my tablet working by draining the battery, then restarting.

Since I didn't have anxiety about not visiting my parks I guess I haven't crossed into addiction yet. Smile
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:33 pm

Hehe, guess I am addicted. Dragonvale was almost all I did on my phone online last week. That and deleting emails I don't need.

Nicely done and love the light & dark island! Cool way to have your pathways done like that!

Nifty! I and clearing my 4th or 5th island. Lost track. But I know what you mean by them getting more expensive to clear! And bigger rocks & trees! Yikes!

OK, if you put a dragon egg on a pedestal, can you ever hatch it if you change your mind?
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:47 pm

Samtibbs is doing great clearing her latest island,but what a chore! All those boulders...
I'm trying not to ruin mine with too much rearranging.

Today I kept breeding duplicates. Seems everything I tried became a Motley.no luck at all with suns,moons,rainbows or gems but I'm trying to feed my guys up to high enough levels. How in the world did you acquire so many treats,samtibbs?

Karentia or muggleborn do you need a list of recommended dragons for the Colosseum or Racetrack?
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:13 am

So far I am doing very well with my collosium. Many gold medals! I would love a motley, but I breed by guess and by gosh, what feels right at the time. Then back to the list. Thanks for the offer! Wish rock clearing was cheaper and easier. Have to raise funds for a metal habitat and a metal dragon, as well as growing food! Bljshrooms only go so far, even if I try to save them! Embarassed 
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:22 am

Morning all

Maxie I have the highest up grade on my food growing areas and when I am trying to get lots of food I will spend millions of dragon cash to grow stuff that produces high return, most of my breeding dragons are already level 15 so I don't worry about growing anything else much past level 10, I am just trying to save up enough to finish clearing the last island but each of the big boulders is 10 million to clear it, thats 3 or 4 harvesting of all my habitats, sigh do love this game!

No Karentia once you put an egg on a pedestal all you can do is sell them they can't be hatched, if you think you might want them put them in a hibernation cave instead.

Weesa you will have to post picts for us to see every now and again so we can keep track of how it is going, I like the pathways yours are more organized than mine!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:42 am

I gave up keeping track because I couldn't read my notes Sad

I swear anything with a plant and fire combination got me a motley yesterday.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:36 am

Trying to save up enough gems now to upgrade my breeding cave but considering it takes 175 of them I have a ways to go yet, I keep trying for a Lapis and getting everything but, oh well does make for good selling,

Weesa your breeding island is beautiful not sure if that is because you have upgraded it to the max or if I-pad and Droid are that different, do like your layout, hope if and when this island is cleared I can start moving things around and do somethings with mine as well1

Karentia I am glad I don't have to worry about minutes lord I would be over all the time, glad you can join us, love your islands hugs!

Maxie are we having fun yet, I know some days no matter what you get the same thing, lately with me it has been hail and sonics, sigh I really want a lapis!

Have a super day all!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:32 am

I won't be at Dragonvale for a few days. The cord to my tablet needs replacing and I had to order one online. Couldn't find a piece small enough to insert into the outlet.Dang...a few pangs of withdrawl....

Did you stumble onto the dark dragons too or do they have to be purchased?

While I'm off the island I'll update my list of dragons and their elements so I'll know what I need to hatch or sell.

Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:29 pm

Maxecat yes I do mine on my phone. I zoom in a lot when decorating but for collecting coins and food zoom all the way out. I hope your cord comes in soon. Yep the gemstone island is pretty without help, thankfully because who knows what the decor for it would cost.
You have to buy the light and dark habitats like all the others. They came out of a magic event last year so the two smaller ones that I have are not upgradeable like the ones that can be bought from the market.

Karentia I tried to do my pathways different for each island and with the stones I felt represented the habitats on them. I guess I'm addicted too, I do my dragons first thing in the morning and before bed most nights. No once a dragon egg is on the pedestal it can never be hatched so I don't have but a few of them that I've had several multiples of.

Samtibbs I'll be sure to post again when I change them. Mom says I'm an organizing addict, guess it spilled over into the games I play the kids say the same about the other two games I play on my phone. My breeding island is upgraded to the max, it also changes with the holidays, at valentines it covered with hearts. Still trying for the Lapiz myself.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:42 pm

OK, I got it. No recovery for pedestaled eggs. I can see putting them in for show on duplicates, but I'm cheap and squeeze the cash where I can. Probably won't pedestal any for a long time. Laughing 

I have an idea for getting a metal dragon habitat next, and place that on my new island with my lava habitats. I'm upgrading my farms one by one, but those are spendy too.

Very addicting, find myself checking in anytime I take a bathroom break at work!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:22 am

Nearly have the island cleared so will be able to split up my light snd dark habitats, wish I could get a spring or a lapis, so far 2 suns and countless hails, thunders and the like, saving to upgrade breeding islands, one thing at a time, have a wonderful evening all
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  muggleborn Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:56 am

I'll take all the advice/help I can get. I did find an app for Dragonvale dalled "Breeding Guide For DragonVale". It seems pretty nifty and it's free. Breeding Guide for Dragonvale
muggleborn
muggleborn
Ashes
Ashes

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:21 pm

Muggleborn ask away, we'll all help as much as we can. That's the app I use, it's very helpful.

Still trying for a Lapiz, never got the Aquamarine, so now I'm trying for a Diamond. Will have to see, I keep getting Steel and Crystal with a few others at random, ah well selling them helps towards that tenth island and it's clearing.

Samtibbs there is a dragon statue on the way to my Grandma's I tried to get a photo for you but nothing doing semi got in the way on the ride up and I couldn't get a shot of it on the way back with how it sits. Will have to see if I can find one of it online somewhere.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:11 pm

Ooo! Dragon sculpture! Hope you can find it online to share!

I have something breeding that takes 24 hours! And a really cool egg. Finally bought a metal, once I realized I wasn't going to breed one. So far so good. It is taking longer to feed up all these dragons than I thought. Just have to let food pile up for a few days, but then I go off & feed little bits to lots of dragons, lame.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:02 pm

Afternoon all

Weesa nice to see you back, glad you had a good trip, I am trying for a lapis and a diamond as well, bet I have sold 50 crystal, hail, and sonic dragons trying hopefully soon, notice the bloom is available again but since I have one of them no worry, hate it when I need several and can only breed 2 different ones at any time!

What was the dragon statue for? Hope you can find it to show us, hope you are having a wonderful day hugs!

Karentia I bought all of my origional dragons one plant, one metal, one air , one fire and so on, then I have been breeding all of my hybreds, such a great game! Hugs dear,

Well off to see what needs doing on my islands, have a wonderful day all!

samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:46 pm

The statue is near a dollar store now but there used to be a fireworks store there. It burned in July 2011. It's located at a Caryville, Tn exit on I75 the best view is northbound.
Dragonvale - Page 3 TNCARdragon_misschrys16_zpsdcec9b37

Switched from trying for the Lapiz to the Bloom. Who knows maybe I can get it then go back and get the Lapiz.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:04 am

What a cool statue , I would so love to have that in my yard, giggle! Thanks for finding it!

I just got my diamond so now I will have to see what, s available that I don't have, still trying for my lapis sigh!

Have a great day all!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:50 am

Morning all

Keep plodding along with the eggs but making sure I take each item off the island so that if I don't get enough to save the island I won't loose all the goodies as well, I think they expect you to actually purchase extra eggs so you have a chance at getting enough eggs, considering I get about 150 eggs a day and you need 2000 for the island and it doesn't start adding up until you get all the extras it would take a month or better and I don't expect it to be around that long. According to what it says now would be a good time to purchase a new island to clear, more eggs and all.

Hope everyone is having a good day and yes Weesa i do love this game!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum