Project Phoenix Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alan Rickman - Something the Lord Made - Part 2

+13
rainsom
Larka544
samtibbs123
ladyhawke
dazlious394
Magical Music Dreamer
Karentia
Maxecat
Juicybit
missypotter
Tamsin Yeobright
Potions Mistress
arcadia
17 posters

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

Alan Rickman - Something the Lord Made - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Alan Rickman - Something the Lord Made - Part 2

Post  Magical Music Dreamer Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:20 pm

Thanks for all of the neat photos and info on Alan/Snape Always.

Looking for Severus pictures I found this. I thought it was quite nice. (I added the blue frame). Smile

Alan Rickman - Something the Lord Made - Part 2 - Page 17 YoungAlan1

My question, is this a picture of Alan as is, or did they add long hair to make him "Severus?"
Magical Music Dreamer
Magical Music Dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Alan Rickman - Something the Lord Made - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Alan Rickman - Something the Lord Made - Part 2

Post  Always Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:20 pm

Alan Rickman - Something the Lord Made - Part 2 - Page 17 YoungAlan3

MMD... That's a pic of Alan as is (or was, anyhow). He had fairly long hair during his early acting days. Someone (I'd give credit but don't know the shopper) did photoshop the above pic into Snape...

Alan Rickman - Something the Lord Made - Part 2 - Page 17 YoungSnapeNM

A new message from the Dust filmmakers is kinda like locking the barn door after the horse is stolen... they've now asked everyone not to reveal the twist ending. Gosh guys, maybe you shouldn't have the whole plot on the first page of your website! A bit late now... Laughing every AR site around the world has posted it. During an Alan drought any news speeds very fast!
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Magical Music Dreamer Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:34 pm

I really like that photoshoped Alan/Snape !! thumbs up

Funny silly story about "Dust." Smile
Magical Music Dreamer
Magical Music Dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:08 am

Alan Rickman - Something the Lord Made - Part 2 - Page 17 CBGBbts1stdayByClairRutherford
Photo by Clair Rutherford.

New pic just posted on the CBGB facebook page of Alan on the first day of shooting. Can't say it's my favorite "look" but then again, he's playing a real person, and frankly, Alan looks better in the frizzy hair than Hilly did!

Meanwhile, The Boy in the Bubble won another award as IFTN reports:
Kealan O’Rourke’s ‘The Boy in the Bubble’ picked up the Audience Award for Favourite Animation Short at the Palm Springs International Shortfest at the weekend.
The animation, centred around a 10-year-old boy who casts a spell so he cannot engage in emotions after having his heart broken for the first time, has already won a number of awards closer to home, including an IFTA and a Celtic Media Festival Award for Best Animation, both this year.

O’Rourke wrote the short with Ray Kane, and directed it himself. Brian Willis produced for Igloo Films, and ‘Harry Potter’ legend Alan Rickman narrated.
WTOC reports from Savannah:
SAVANNAH, GA (WTOC) -
Filming continued Tuesday in Savannah for the CBGB movie.

The film crew was busy trying to keep all of their equipment dry while they were shooting on Broughton Street.

Later in the day, Alan Rickman, Donal Logue, Freddy Rodriguez, and Michael Massee all shot a scene in Monterey Square.

Most of the filming for the movie will be taking place inside at a building between Jefferson and Barnard.
With wig and fat suit, plaid shirt and jeans, Alan, the chameleon, looks quite like Hilly. I think I'll personally be happier with his Gambit look... if they ever release the film! Seems a very long wait!
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:25 pm

oooooo,that photoshopped AR/SS is lovely,lovely...too bad the special effects in DH2 couldn't have been as nice. What a dark dreamboat.

AR was listed #14 out of Britain's top 20 baddies (he was included not because of any outrageous behavior of his own but his characters'...even Snape was mentioned with a comment about is he or not a bad guy) Hans Gruber was the favorite baddie character talked about by the commentators.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:30 pm

Alan Rickman - Something the Lord Made - Part 2 - Page 17 CBGBbts
Posted on fb by Polish Fans of Alan Rickman

Alan Rickman - Something the Lord Made - Part 2 - Page 17 CBGBbtsMoving
From Twitter (sorry, don't know the source)

More behind the scenes candids from CBGB. The security and crew folk are trying to discourage photo taking, but there are always those who don't pay attention to such things.
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:35 pm

Don't know whether to laugh or cry at the latest Alan costuming... I don't think it's going to become of his classic "looks".

He looks a little like the actor who played Lucretzia Borgia's first husband in the Showtime series...or one of the Stooges.or Richard Simmons...
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:19 pm

Alan Rickman - Something the Lord Made - Part 2 - Page 17 SeminarBySaraKrulwich6-1
Photo by Sara Krulwich

I'm with you, Maxe. I much prefer THIS look!
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:34 pm

I love you Yum I love you
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:22 pm

Alan Rickman - Something the Lord Made - Part 2 - Page 17 CBGBbtsSteps
Photo from Savannah Now

Savannah Now provides a slideshow of behind the scenes photos of CBGB, including Alan in wig and fat suit. tongue

Alan was spotted this evening at Paula Deen's restaurant (which is just down the street from where CBGB is shooting). Hope he doesn't end up looking like Hilly with no need of a fat suit!
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:27 pm

A chubby Snape? A portly Hans? A roly poly Mesmer? Nahhhhhhhhhhh

That wig is a fright! I'm suddenly thrown backwards in time seeing that Mr Brady head of curls....
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm

Well I do hope he's got a ton of water on hand it is blazing hot here in Georgia. We are all in danger of melting sunny.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:09 pm

Alan Rickman - Something the Lord Made - Part 2 - Page 17 CBGBbtsBucket

Perhaps a bucket of ice would help? Alan really has my sympathies... wig, beard, layers of clothing, a fat suit around his stomach and levis... all in the midst of a heat wave... yikes.

Yep, Alan's indeed under all that stuff... the killer glare is still working... cheers

Alan Rickman - Something the Lord Made - Part 2 - Page 17 CBGBbtsGlare
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:36 pm

One thing about being an actor instead of a "star" is he's not afraid of making himself unattractive for a role. Like a Star @ heaven
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:43 pm

Alan Rickman - Something the Lord Made - Part 2 - Page 17 CBGBbtsBucket2

Very true. To him, it's all about the role he's playing, not how he looks in the fanzines!

Alan Rickman - Something the Lord Made - Part 2 - Page 17 CBGBbtsByJustJared

New pic (finally a good one) from Just Jared's write up on Alan's co-star, Ashley Greene.
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:09 pm

Alan Rickman - Something the Lord Made - Part 2 - Page 17 SnapeBTSwKids
Photo from unidentified Tumblr source

Very cute pic of a smiley Severus with first years. (Okay, so it's behind the scenes, but we can make up a better tale...)

For all us elders, there's a fun article in today's Daily Mail,entitled
65 the new 55? For me, it feels like being 20!
Excerpt:
Actresses Joanna Lumley, Helen Mirren and Susan Sarandon, along with singer Dolly Parton, are just four women born the same year as I — and it would be sexist not to mention the long-lasting attractiveness of men like Bill Clinton and actor Alan Rickman, who are also the same age. Let’s hear it for us baby boomers! Crack open champagne of an appropriate vintage!
Alan Rickman - Something the Lord Made - Part 2 - Page 17 SundanceN4

Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:37 pm

Alan Rickman - Something the Lord Made - Part 2 - Page 17 CBGBbtsWCheetahChrome
Photo via CBGB OMFUG.

Yowsah... the silver fox is back. Behind the scenes on CBGB. Alan with the real Cheetah Chrome (whom Rupert Grint plays in the film) and Cheetah's son Rogan.
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:37 am

Always you are right we aren't just older we ARE better, and those are great picts of our boy, love the Snape and First years ah if only!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:03 am

Alan Rickman - Something the Lord Made - Part 2 - Page 17 20Percent
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:03 am

Glad to see they are using a wig for him. To think he'd gotten a perm & color for the film *shudders*. Also very happy to see the pictures! Looked in last night from work, that terminal is having issues - could not get any of this pages pics. Odd.

Love the shopped Alan/young Severus - very nice! It would have been cool if the same company who did Benjamin Button aging/anti-aging effects could have been used! That was awesome the way they youthened Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchette.

Curious to see Rup in costume.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:30 pm

Alan Rickman - Something the Lord Made - Part 2 - Page 17 CBGBrupert

Rupert Grint behind the scenes in costume for CBGB (posted on his facebook page).

Alan Rickman - Something the Lord Made - Part 2 - Page 17 CBGBonLadder

And another Weasley... Wink
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:34 am

Oh, dear. He does look like that's what he's saying!

Thanks Always!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:20 am

yuck, I don't care how true to a character...I'm so put off. I'm afraid to watch this film I'm going to have to put my hands over my eyes and just listen to him.

Now, the photo with a kinder gentler Severus with the young children was too precious (unless you tell me he's only like that with young Slytherins)
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:50 am

Alan Rickman - Something the Lord Made - Part 2 - Page 17 SOLn4wEmma

Congrats to Emmy for her Best Actress Emmy Nomination for SoL. However, Alan, who carried the whole tale, was, once again, ignored. The story of Hollywood.

I'm so put off. I'm afraid to watch this film I'm going to have to put my hands over my eyes and just listen to him.
Hope that The Voice isn't TOO altered. Rumor has it (from folks who were watching the exterior location shoots) that he has "softened" his accent for the role. Hilly actually would have had a New Jersey accent and I, for one, sincerely HOPE we don't have to listen to a whole film of Alan doing a NJ accent. Dark Harbor's Maine accent was bad enough, though I have to admit StLM's Tennessee accent was pretty good. Time will tell on that!
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:55 pm

Ridiculous nominations...Emma is always wonderful but she was acting off AR...the way stage actors do...I doubt there are hard feelings..but Hollywood is so messed up..

Brits seem to do deep south accents the easiest..all that drawling I guess. I'll listen to the tone if the accent gets too authentic...I'll imagine AR as a real house husband of New Jersey or Jerseylicious.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum