Project Phoenix Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alan Rickman - Something the Lord Made - Part 2

+13
rainsom
Larka544
samtibbs123
ladyhawke
dazlious394
Magical Music Dreamer
Karentia
Maxecat
Juicybit
missypotter
Tamsin Yeobright
Potions Mistress
arcadia
17 posters

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

Alan Rickman - Something the Lord Made - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Alan Rickman - Something the Lord Made - Part 2

Post  Juicybit Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:12 am

Always, thanks for posting that 'Eternally iconic' poster, it is so pretty. Honestly I would be happy with DH getting a 'Best picture' award and nothing else.

And as for elitists shoving aside fantasy, well, they're stupid if they do, because what's wrong with fantasy? You don't need to go to the cinema to see reality as it's all around us (and often it's rather boring). It's all fantasy really.
Juicybit
Juicybit

Back to top Go down

Alan Rickman - Something the Lord Made - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Alan Rickman - Something the Lord Made - Part 2

Post  Always Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:51 am

Alan Rickman - Something the Lord Made - Part 2 - Page 8 SmashPromo12-12-11

Alan at the SMASH promo screening on Monday.

Juicybit... Yep, as far as I'm concerned, reality is highly overrated. To create a fantasy world that feels like reality is a wonderful achievement. It really would be nice to have DH2 take a Best Picture award, since that truly would salute everyone who had a part in it.
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:13 am

I love the man's freckles..can't help it..just do.

there are any number of categories DH2 should be nominated for...set design and screen play from another medium (can't remember the name of that category) ..and there are numerous techincal categories they should be recognized for.

No need to mention the obvious best supporting actor category... Wink
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:02 am

Alan Rickman - Something the Lord Made - Part 2 - Page 8 SmashWTheresaRebeck

Alan with author Theresa Rebeck at the SMASH screening.

Absolutely, Maxe. Stuart Craig definitely should have been nominated for his amazing production design long before now. His contribution to the world of HP is unparalleled.

Supporting actor? Now who could you be thinking of, I wonder??? Razz
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:52 pm

Laughing Great minds... Laughing cheers cheers sunny bounce
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:02 pm

Alan Rickman - Something the Lord Made - Part 2 - Page 8 SmashPromo2byJosephMarzullo
Photo by Joseph Marzullo

Alan at the SMASH screening (12/12).

LA Weekly says about Seminar:
Also a novelist and a screenwriter, Rebeck may be a household name inside theater circles (her play Poor Behavior appeared at the Mark Taper Forum in September), but it's actor Alan Rickman, portraying an eviscerating guru for aspiring writers, who gives Seminar its street cred.
Seminar stage door video of Alan has been posted on a Japanese site.

MTv's Josh Horowitz picks his best movies of 2011, including:
2. "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2"
I'm as surprised as anyone that a "Harry Potter" film landed so high on my list. It's far and away the finest of the franchise's eight installments. But let's set aside all that for a second and call this what it is: an awesome movie. David Yates directs the franchise finale with a lean, mean efficiency (it's the shortest of all the Potter films). And when he does slow the action — for a riveting exchange with a goblin or a long, mysterious gaze by the likes of Alan Rickman — it's with purpose and to great effect. I could go on and on about the memorable moments in this film, including Professor McGonagall's rousing defense of Hogwarts, Snape's tragic flashback, Harry Potter's reassurance to his son as he sends him off to Hogwarts. Is there a spell to stop me from getting misty-eyed?
SnitchSeeker reports:
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, as well as its entire ensemble cast were nominated for several 2011 San Diego Film Critics Society awards, including best adapted screenplay for screenwriter Steven Kloves. The full list of their nominations, as well as of those Harry Potter actors outside the series, like Brendan Gleeson as best actor for The Guard, can be read below. The winners will be chosen this Wednesday, December 14th.

UPDATE: The winners have been announced today, where Deathly Hallows: Part 2 won best ensemble and score! Congratulations to the entire cast and Alexandre Desplat.
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Juicybit Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:02 pm

Always, that red haired woman looks soooo familiar. But from what you say it seems she only reminds me of someone else.

The video is lovely! I'm having trouble with it though. I'm trying to download it now. Man, that Japanese site is weird. ... Done! It's so good to see him being a kind man offstage, offscreen. His smile seems so genuine. I'm sure it's a pretty boring affair after a while though.
Juicybit
Juicybit

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:47 pm

Alan Rickman - Something the Lord Made - Part 2 - Page 8 Seminar80byEmmaRicketts
Seminar stage door pic by Emma Ricketts

Stage door pic of a smiley Alan. Too bad the photog didn't move the camera a bit to the right. Then there'd be two Alans in one photo!

Juicybit... Yes, I had the same problem with the Japanese video. I finally just opened it in its own window, minimized it and did other stuff till it finally downloaded. It was worth the wait, though. Lots of Alan as a reward!

The Golden Globes nominations were announced today with a big snub toward DH2 (including Alan). No nods there at all, which means probably the same will happen with the Oscars. Mad
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:00 am

Could be a backlash against something so very popular..a kind of 'we'll show the masses what's worthy'..sort of thing. I didn't pay attention to the GG nominations.I see the early Oscar buzz is all about The Artist...silent,black and white.."artsy". Hope that doesn't start a fad.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:19 am

Alan Rickman - Something the Lord Made - Part 2 - Page 8 GoldenGlobe

Alan properly winning at the Golden Globes (for "Rasputin").

NetFlix offers their Holiday Hit List including:
First up, for your consideration, a classic holiday action extravaganza: Die Hard.
. . .
Of course, a great hero is nothing without a great villain, and Die Hard has one of cinema’s best. The leader of the terrorist cell/band of thieves is a sinister figure by the name of Hans Gruber. Playing the role of the seminal antagonist was none other than Alan Rickman, who would go on to play Snape in the Harry Potter franchise. Rickman is so icy cool, so calculating throughout the film and his curt, patronizing back-and-forth with McClane is outstanding. It boils down to the perfect canonization of the age-old battle between brains and brawn. Ironically, McClane ends up winning by outsmarting Gruber.
WhatsOnStage has an interview with actor Phil Dale who is starring in "The Sheriff of Nottingham" (Bishop's Stortford), who says:
Have any of the screen portrayals of the role influenced you?
Alan Rickman as Sheriff in Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves with Kevin Costner. It was a major Hollywood movie, he played the whole thing like a pantomime villain and it made the film. It wouldn’t have been anywhere near as successful without him. I have to admit to stealing a few of his one-liners – it was genius.
Den of Geek has an interview with some of the HP group, including Warwick Davis:
Have you shared the films with your kids, Warwick?
WD: Absolutely, they were in the last film as well. Annabel was about three when I started on these films and Harrison was born in 2003, so he’s grown up while I’ve been doing this.

Which bit were they in?
WD: In Gringott’s bank, you see a couple of little tiny goblins in the establishing shot of Gringott’s pulling a little cart, they’re the tiniest goblins. Harrison was the shortest goblin with the biggest shoes, literally, if you stood the shoe on end, it was nearly as tall as him, poor guy, I don’t know how he walked. He had skis on!

The Great Hall to them is a bit like Dad’s office really. Annabel had her 13th birthday on set because I had to work. So the producer said to bring Annabel down, we’ll make it special because the Great Hall was filled with people. It was the scene where Snape has just taken over Hogwarts as headmaster and Harry comes back and has a confrontation, so quite a lot of the key cast were in and they all bought out a birthday cake for Annabel and everyone sang Happy Birthday.

Even Alan Rickman?
WD: Seeing Alan singing Happy Birthday was quite an unusual thing to see.

NT: Wow.
TF: That’s a very special thing.
The Daily Journal announces their top ten theater picks for 2011, including:
8. "Seminar": Alan Rickman plays a crass, pugnacious novelist-turned-tutor to a group of four budding writers in Theresa Rebeck's wonderful play about the pain of creating art. But leave the "Harry Potter" fans at home: The only magic is in the script and the only thing that disappears is the shirt on one of the actresses.
The National Post says:
In Theresa Rebeck's play Seminar, Rickman plays Leonard, a once-famous novelist teaching a private writing course to a quartet of twentysomethings. The man is patronizing, vituperative and unshakably aggressive, but this is gradually revealed to be a mask for self-hatred and - of course - passionate devotion to literature. Rickman is masterful with the snark, and in beautiful control of his aria of self-revelation.
Contact Music reports
Human rights campaigners have created the Free Belarus Now group to protest against President Alexander Lukashenko's regime and the alleged incarceration of hundreds of pro-democracy protesters. Presidential candidate Andrei Sannikov is among those imprisoned, and Sheen and Lumley drew attention to the cause on Monday by reading a freedom manifesto at a rally in London. Alan Rickman, Jude Law and Kevin Spacey have also added their support to the campaign.

Last edited by Always on Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:25 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : more added info)
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  missypotter Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:49 pm

Always wrote: The Golden Globes nominations were announced today with a big snub toward DH2 (including Alan). No nods there at all, which means probably the same will happen with the Oscars. Mad

Maxecat: "Could be a backlash against something so very popular..a kind of 'we'll show the masses what's worthy'..sort of thing. I didn't pay attention to the GG nominations.I see the early Oscar buzz is all about The Artist...silent,black and white.."artsy". Hope that doesn't start a fad."

I agree with both these statements. That is why I have pretty much quit watching the awards shows. I am really tired of them sending a message to the general public about what we should be watching...which is generally not what we want to watch.

I think the Harry Potter movies stand for themselves. They have all been snubbed in every catagory and they are still the greatest series ever made. I don't think any of the actors are particularly disappointed that they are ignored in these movies. They know the fans say it all. I love you

[quote]
missypotter
missypotter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:51 pm

Alan Rickman - Something the Lord Made - Part 2 - Page 8 SeminarSchoolQandAbyMelonKeller
Photo by Melon Keller

Pic of Alan at a Q&A session done for a group of (very lucky) students.

Palo Alto Online joins the Die Hard as favorite Christmas film group with:
Die Hard (1988)

Believe it folks -- one of the most celebrated action films of all time also happens to be a terrific holiday movie. Granted, most people prefer their holiday offerings to have a lower body count. But "Die Hard" is Hollywood's only edge-of-your-seat Christmas flick.

New York cop John McClane (Bruce Willis) arrives in Los Angeles for a Christmas shindig at his estranged wife's office building, Nakatomi Plaza. Things spiral from merry to scary when a group of armed thieves invade the plaza and take the party guests hostage. Only the wily John is able to escape, sneaking his way through the plaza's unpopulated floors and keeping an eye on the criminals and their sophisticated leader, Hans Gruber (Alan Rickman). John's guile and guts prove invaluable as he slowly picks off the terrorists, leading to a final confrontation with Hans.

Willis is spectacular in the film that built his career, and the thrills are visceral as John daringly veers from one dangerous situation to the next. Rickman is a revelation as Hans, going down as one of cinema's all-time great villains.

Missypotter says
I think the Harry Potter movies stand for themselves. They have all been snubbed in every catagory and they are still the greatest series ever made. I don't think any of the actors are particularly disappointed that they are ignored in these movies. They know the fans say it all.
cheers cheers cheers
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:54 pm

What? You need photos? I have a variety - I will see what I can do to send some along - need to upload to photobucket - finally got an account. Magic quilt on the project list!

Maxie, we started that whole project I believe 7 years ago? Maybe 6. I know it started a full 5 before I recieved the quilt! So let's go with 6.

Will be back another day to catch up!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:09 pm

Alan Rickman - Something the Lord Made - Part 2 - Page 8 Grinch

From Always' contributions last year...one of my favorites.
I hope the size is ok..it's 499x499...is that under the limit?
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:02 pm

Alan Rickman - Something the Lord Made - Part 2 - Page 8 ChristmasSev2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... even at Spinner's End!

Thanks for the repost of Hans and the Grinch. I had fun with that concept!

NYC Official Guide offers "Fun Things to Do in NY" in a fun to read interview with Alan and Jerry O'Connell. Excerpt:
Jerry, you were born in New York and have been an actor for most of your life, but this is your Broadway debut. Was performing on Broadway a goal for you?

Jerry O'Connell: It was always a dream and a goal. A lot of times as an actor you don't get to choose the part—the part chooses you. I just got so lucky with this production. I've been a big fan of Theresa's and auditioned for a number of her plays in the past. Everything just sort of worked for this one. And I know he's sitting next to me, but getting to watch Mr. Rickman every night is a real treat.

Alan, this is your third time on the Great White Way. What do you love about it?

Alan Rickman: I love it because it's so different than working in the theater in London. London is so spread out. It's true that [in] Manhattan, there's a much greater sense that theater is part of the life of the city. You feel vaguely relevant for once in your life. You feel like you've got something to say, especially in a play like this that has something to do with the lives people actually go out and live.
Broadway.com picks Seminar as one of their top five shows of 2011:
5. Seminar
Alan Rickman as an embittered writing teacher with a knack for devastating put-downs? Yes, please! Theresa Rebeck’s bitchy and biting new comedy about a bunch of aspiring novelists desperate for affirmation from their egocentric instructor zips along with acid wit and a barely concealed contempt for writing workshops, literary lions and ambitious youth. It may not have the spectacle of War Horse, the punch of The Mother***ker With the Hat or the grandiosity of Jerusalem, but for our money, Seminar is one hell of a fun night at the theater.
New stage door video of Alan signing autographs at Seminar here.

Last edited by Always on Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Magical Music Dreamer Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:13 pm

Great pictures and tidbits !
Magical Music Dreamer
Magical Music Dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:30 am

Alan Rickman - Something the Lord Made - Part 2 - Page 8 Seminar57byJastrow
Photo by Jastrow

Another Seminar stage door video of Alan signing autographs for your viewing pleasure.
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Potions Mistress Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:45 pm

Alan singing "Happy Birthday," oh how sweet! Wish he could sing that to me tomorrow! Wink

Another thing to think about regarding the DH awards snubs: Wasn't Avatar nominated for a ton of awards a couple of years ago? It was hugely popular and ALSO what I would call fantasy (or at least sci-fi, but it had a more fantasy feel). The Lord of the Rings was nominated for many awards after its last installment as well. Perhaps Harry Potter is generally seen as more of a "children's" franchise, despite the wide age range of its fans. I've noticed that awards shows tend to prefer lumping "children's" movies into their own category (ie, Animated Films).

I can kind of understand DH not being nominated for a best picture award, but somebody DEFINITELY deserves a best supporting actor nomination...
Potions Mistress
Potions Mistress

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:21 pm

Alan Rickman - Something the Lord Made - Part 2 - Page 8 SnarkyChristmas

All together now... Have yourself a snarky little Christmas.... santa Razz

Today's NY Post reports:
Burlesque dancers entertained the cast of “Seminar” at Lower East Side bar Nurse Bettie on Tuesday night. Cast members including Alan Rickman and Lily Rabe enjoyed tricks by “The Great Deceiver” Albert Cadabra, a performance by contortionist Ekat MissEkatarina and burlesque by Gal Friday and Hazel Honeysuckle. Brooke Shields popped in with Alan Cumming after her “Addams Family” show, and they jumped onstage to join Rabe in a dance-off.
The Wall Street Journal picks the Best of Theater 2011, including:
The best individual performances of 2011 included Nina Arianda in the Broadway revival of "Born Yesterday" and the Broadway transfer of Mr. Ives's "Venus in Fur," Mike Daisey in his own "The Agony and the Ecstasy of Steve Jobs" at New York's Public Theater, Grace Gonglewski in "A Moon for the Misbegotten" at Philadelphia's Arden Theatre, Ted van Griethuysen in "The Habit of Art," John Hurt in "Krapp's Last Tape" at the Brooklyn Academy of Music, Jennifer Lim in David Henry Hwang's "Chinglish" on Broadway and at Chicago's Goodman Theatre, and Alan Rickman in the Broadway premiere of Theresa Rebeck's "Seminar" (with all four of his co-stars in hot pursuit).
The NY Post offers "2011: Memorable performances, trends and rising stars" including:
Some performances garnered awards and general recognition but that doesn't mean they can't use another mention here. In no particular order: Norbert Leo Butz in "Catch Me If You Can," Frances McDormand in "Good People," Geoffrey Rush in "Diary of a Madman," Jennifer Lim in "Chinglish," Alan Rickman in "Seminar," Santino Fontana in "Sons of the Prophet," Lindsay Duncan and Fiona Shaw in "John Gabriel Borkman," Laura Osnes and Adam Godley in "Anything Goes."
Meanwhile MTV muses on their favorite holiday movies, including:
"Die Hard"
“Now I have a machine gun. Ho Ho Ho.” These words, written on a dead bad guy’s shirt by New York cop John McClane (Bruce Willis) and uttered by the Grinchiest of movie menaces Hans Gruber (Alan Rickman), exemplify why Christmas at Nakatomi Plaza is so much fun. The original “Die Hard,” a classic action flick which captured the wisecracking talents of Willis on the brink of his mega-stardom, is infinitely quotable and just as enjoyable on the tenth viewing as on the first. -Tami Katzoff
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Magical Music Dreamer Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:10 pm

Hi,

Severus is in a good mood...has the Christmas Spirit.

Alan Rickman - Something the Lord Made - Part 2 - Page 8 Snapelaughingred2
Magical Music Dreamer
Magical Music Dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:17 am

Alan Rickman - Something the Lord Made - Part 2 - Page 8 Christmas2011

Patrick Broadnax, critic for the Hunstville Movie Examiner has chosen his Top 10 Film Performances of 2011, including:
8. Alan Rickman of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part 2): Professor Snape has always been a generally exquisite part of every single Harry Potter film to date; however nothing can compare to his performance in the last film. Anyone who had the pleasure to view part two of the last Harry Potter chapter knows just how important Snape’s Memory scene is. And one can only credit director David Yates and the great Alan Rickman for appropriately displaying, what goes down in my book as, the best scene in any Harry Potter film.
Art Daily has a reminder article about the Face Britain project (still no photo of Alan's contribution):
As the nation’s children have been getting involved, many UK public figures have also been investigating their own identities and creating a likeness of themselves. Face Britain patrons range from professional practising artists to celebrities and sporting stars with little or no artistic training, though many have revealed a hidden talent for drawing or painting. Some of patrons are art school graduates who have followed alternative career paths, such as Brian Eno, Brian Ferry and Alan Rickman. Others have a natural talent and passion for portraiture, such as Fearne Cotton, David James and Derren Brown. However, all subscribe to the message of Face Britain, that art should be an open door, beneficial to everyone. It is not a competition so anyone can take part, regardless of ability or circumstance.
MMD... always nice to see Sev enjoying himself!
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:50 am

Looks like Molly has knitted Severus a holiday sweater, Maybe she imbued a cheering charm in it...it's nice to see him laughing . I've always been afraid holidays were lonely times for him.

Viewing Die Hard for the 10th time? Only 10 times?????
Who hasn't memorized the whole film,especially scenes featuring our favorite,exceptional thief?

Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:15 pm

Alan Rickman - Something the Lord Made - Part 2 - Page 8 ChristmasBW

Broadway.com has a very fun to watch interview with Jerry O'Connell, who openly admits in the interview to being an Alan Rickman fanboy.

Viewing Die Hard for the 10th time? Only 10 times?????
Laughing

santa study rendeer

On the first day of Christmas my Alan sent to me
A Hans Gruber planning a spree

On the second day of Christmas my Alan sent to me
Two Sheriff's gloves
And a Hans Gruber planning a spree

On the third day of Christmas my Alan sent to me
Three Brandon poems
Two Sheriff's gloves

On the fourth day of Christmas my Alan sent to me
Four Mesmer cloaks
Three Brandon poems
Two Sheriff's gloves

On the fifth day of Christmas my Alan sent to me
Five Metatron wings
Four Mesmer cloaks
Three Brandon poems
Two Sheriff's gloves

On the sixth day of Christmas my Alan sent to me
Six Rasputins playing
Five Metatron wings
Three Brandon poems
Two Sheriff's gloves

On the seventh day of Christmas my Alan sent to me
Seven Davids swimming
Six Rasputins playing
Five Metatron wings
Four Mesmer cloaks
Three Brandon poems
Two Sheriff's gloves

On the eighth day of Christmas my Alan sent to me
Eight Snapes a-brewing
Seven Davids swimming
Six Rasputins playing
Five Metatron wings
Four Mesmer cloaks
Three Brandon poems
Two Sheriff's gloves

On the ninth day of Christmas my Alan sent to me
Nine P.L.s dancing
Eight Snapes a-brewing
Seven Davids swimming
Six Rasputins playing
Five Metatron wings
Four Mesmer cloaks
Three Brandon poems
Two Sheriff's gloves

On the tenth day of Christmas my Alan sent to me
Ten Turpins peeping
Nine P.L.s dancing
Eight Snapes a-brewing
Seven Davids swimming
Six Rasputins playing
Five Metatron wings
Four Mesmer cloaks
Three Brandon poems
Two Sheriff's gloves

On the eleventh day of Christmas my Alan sent to me
Eleven Elis boasting
Ten Turpins peeping
Nine P.L.s dancing
Eight Snapes a-brewing
Seven Davids swimming
Six Rasputins playing
Five Metatron wings
Four Mesmer cloaks
Three Brandon poems
Two Sheriff's gloves

On the twelfth day of Christmas my Alan sent to me
Twelve Jamies strumming
Eleven Elis boasting
Ten Turpins peeping
Nine P.L.s dancing
Eight Snapes a-brewing
Seven Davids swimming
Six Rasputins playing
Five Metatron wings
Four Mesmer cloaks
Three Brandon poems
Two Sheriff's gloves
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:44 am

BRAVA!!! cheers cheers cheers

A vast improvement on the usual rendition. And of course I was delighted to see so many Jamies involved.

Love the card,as well. Classy,elegant and whimsical..perfect...
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:37 am

Alan Rickman - Something the Lord Made - Part 2 - Page 8 DearSanta

Hmmm... Santa does seem to know what's on our lists...

santa study Laughing study Laughing study

Haul out the holly,
Put up the tree before
My spirit falls again,
Fill up the stocking,
We may be rushing things,
But deck the halls again now.

For we need an Alan Christmas,
Right this very minute,
Mesmer at the window,
Brandon at the spinet,
Yes, we need an Alan Christmas,
Right this very minute,
It hasn't snowed a single flurry,
But Santa, dear, we're in a hurry.

So bring in a Sinclair,
A Snape or Alex Hughes,
A Phil or Doctor Al,
Even a Marston,
A whining Marvin or a
Steven Spurrier now.

For we need our Jamie’s music,
Phil and John G.’s laughter,
Need Judge Turpin singing,
Ringing through the rafter,
With Rasputin’s words so snappy
Happy ever after,
Need an Alan Christmas now.

The Metatron will brighten
Each and every minute,
Sheriff George is welcome,
As are Ed and Eli,
And I need a little Alan
Sitting on my shoulder,
Need an Alan Christmas now.

HitFix announces The Alliance of Women Film Journalists have released their nominations for 2011 film awards, including:
Best Supporting Actor
Kenneth Branagh, "My Week with Marilyn"
Albert Brooks, "Drive"
Christopher Plummer, "Beginners"
Alan Rickman, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2"
Andy Serkis, "Rise of the Planet of the Apes
HitFix commented:
The supporting actor field was spiced up with the additions of Alan Rickman for “Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows: Part 2” and Andy Serkis for “Rise of the Planet of the Apes,” both deserved
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum