Project Phoenix Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relaxation Room

+5
Karentia
Magical Music Dreamer
Always
Maxecat
EAGLESKYFIRE
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Relaxation Room Empty Relaxation Room

Post  Admin Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:24 pm

This is the perfect place to just curl up and relax. You can read a book, chat with the other guests, take a nap whatever.
Hope you enjoy. I think I'll spend the rest of the evening here, I could use some relaxation.

Relaxation Room _panorama_neu

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Relaxation Room Empty Re: Relaxation Room

Post  Maxecat Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:44 pm

I've heard about relaxation..what is that again,please?

I've gotten so far behind I'm a bit panicky. Well,you can't do anything well with a wound up mind.

There's a comfy chair with soothing music all around that's sure to help.I usually love colour to perk me up but I think this wonderful monotone is so soothing.I love how the surrounding scent is personal to everyone.

We'll have to tell Karentia,there's no irritating stuff here!
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:40 pm

Got the message! Oooo, lovely spot!

Ok, so can we also have the hot tub area, massage therapy, primp station (for getting ready for those wonderful parties & events), sauna, accupuncture sessions, and other therapies here too?

Ahhh, I see the whole area is expanding, morphing & creating itself into a loving embrace of comfort & style.

For now I'll take some time in the sauna, still have not warmed up yet.

Thank you for this lovely place Weesa! cheers
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:30 am

Construction of the various spa rooms is a bit slow at the moment, but getting there.

Now I believe I just sit here for bit with my coffee before getting the day started. Busy weekend, it was my Mom's birthday.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:26 am

This has been the week/weekend for birthdays,Weesa.. There was L and I,one of my grandnieces,several friends,mine and other mothers',
Forget about May day dalliances..seems as though November is a time for romance!
I'm going to spend a little while curled up with my thoughts. It's a cool Monday and I think with some organization I can get a lot done today. But first I have to clear my mind and sort through the "stuff".
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:42 pm

Ok I need to veg out for the rest of the day. Went to the grocery store with my Mom (aka: shopping queen) came home put everything away went through the mail. Got to breathe for 10 minutes then logged onto the laptop where I have spent the last hour responding to email and going over threads that need moderated while signing test papers and quizzing the nephew on his spelling.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:24 pm

Am hiding out for a little while. I've been cleaning...then cleaning the vacuum...yuck. I think after getting that cleaned out I may have to clean the floor again..it never ends!

The lounge is so comfortable I just want to kick back and let go for only 10 minutes or so..just let my mind go blank..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  EAGLESKYFIRE Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:38 pm

Hmmmm.... what a delightful place! I'm going to get a hot stone massage in the Asian wing of the spa. The smell of bamboo while listening to gentle music just adds to the sound of gentle waterfall as it flows into the koi pond. My muscles could use being soothed after a long day. I must recommend the jasmine tea that is served here too.
EAGLESKYFIRE
EAGLESKYFIRE
Admin
Admin

http://www.eagleskyfire.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:10 pm

I'm checking in for the night. Long day, had to go to Rheumatologist today, never fun. It takes an hour and a half to get there, then you have to sit and wait forever. After this great fun, Dr.Torture(my name for him) begins his ritual of poking you with needles and checking reflexes with that stupid rubber mallet thingy. Followed by my favorite, the extraction of multiple tubes of blood. Then it's the return trip home. Ugh.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EAGLESKYFIRE Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:18 am

One of my favorite things to do to relax is to put an herbal bath fizzy in the comfortably hot jacuzzi & soak. I listen to Native American flute music that allows me to drift into a peaceful bliss. Afterwards I wrap myself into snuggly clothing & go for a nice nap. Ah.....just thinking of this puts a smile on my face. Smile
EAGLESKYFIRE
EAGLESKYFIRE
Admin
Admin

http://www.eagleskyfire.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:24 pm

Mmmmm, hot stone massage sounds delightful!

With the dropping off of hpana, I thought I'd invite Pauolo, Lars, Heidi, Kelly & others to come & work for us here!

So, yes Pauolo, room three for the hot stone massage, then I'll relax for a bit in a hot tub please. I'll head to the Maui vacation room later.. sunny
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:29 pm

A good masseuse and stylist can always find a new home.

Keep those hot stones cooking..with the cooler,damper weather I'll be a regular.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:54 pm

They are always ready for us Maxie!

I need to see someone about my back - my neck is twisted funky from sleeping wrong, can't look all the way over my shoulder.

Meh, I'll still go & dance.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:45 pm

Oh a quiet room, a bit of comfy chairs a massage and oh yes did I mention massage and comfy chairs I was positioned so I could watch the candles flicker

Relaxation Room 3bf0a9d69f9caa28-1

don't think I'll move any further than back to the hogsmead for some food sigh!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Relaxation Room Empty Jetted Tub

Post  Always Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:15 pm

It's the jetted tub for me tonight. Maybe it's the weird weather ... got really cold last night... but my whole body just plain feels like it wants to soak in a warm tub with water jets beating on me for a while. Glad we've got a spa here!
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:04 am

I have all but maybe two or three pages of the HPANA spa archived on my computer. If anyone wants to know something from it I'm more than happy to get it for them.

Having said that I believe I'll curl up on a chaise and relax for a bit. Perhaps a bit of cocoa if you wouldn't mind Lars...so glad that all of the spa employees have joined us here. Smile

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:26 pm

I haven't had a long bubbly soak in awhile,so set me up,please. Dim the lights,get those candles lit and let me recharge my batteries.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:17 am

I think a soak in a warm tub will take the aches out. A touch of lavender in the water and a few candles will make it perfect.
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:18 pm

Ready for a nice hot stone massage again, really heats up the bones as well as the muscles.

I'll take a time out in the hot tub after.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:09 pm

I need some good relaxation for sure. First I take honey massage, then some hot bath with lemon oil. Finally I`ll take some meditation on sofa while listening some Enya music.
Lady
Lady
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:08 am

Oooo, massage, hot tub, snuggle in large soft bathrobe after? Little slice of heaven!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:12 pm

My back is all knotted up - all the stress from the drivers all over having to deal with people freaking out over the snow. I would love a pamper time please Pauolo. Hot stone massage, then cool off with a nice facial, then soak in the hot tub, and finally, a nice hammock sleep in the Maui vacation room. Ahhh, muscles thinking about unwinding at least...
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:45 am

*crawls into oversized chaise and goes to sleep*

Honestly can't think of one thing I want to do today besides sleep. Will do my best to get back into the swing of things here this week. Been a bit of a struggle to access the computers. Mom finally got finished with the flooring in all rooms except the pantry and bedroom closets which she can take here time on without disturbing the entire household. Once she finishes putting down some trim and then painting the crown moulding in my room she's going to focus on organizing her new sewing room. Will help her with that but thankfully it's her project and she doesn't need me that much.

Hope everyone has a terrific week. sunny

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:35 pm

My sewing room is my dining room..good thing Larry's home so late he'd just a soon eat on a tray in front of a basketball game...I hate having to move things around once I'm started on a project.

I'm sure all your Mom's hard work will be appreciated when it's completed,even though you're too tired to even think about it now.

I haven't had a good soak in the hot tub in awhile and I could use some of those hot stones along my spine,so while I soak and de-knot, I'll organize my thoughts and figure out where to start today's chores.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:55 pm

Ahh, just thinking about the spa helps unknot the shoulders a bit.

Trying to plan the move as best as I can - have to wait now & see how things turn out. Not much else to do. Oh, should call & see if I can get the keys tonight!

Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next