Project Phoenix Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonvale

+3
Greatheart
muggleborn
Magical Music Dreamer
7 posters

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Dragonvale - Page 16 Empty Re: Dragonvale

Post  Karentia Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:18 pm

I'm getting so close to my next island. 2bil is hard, that means I still have 6bil left to get the next 2 islands? Egad. Whoring out my babies to gain land! Laughing Rolling Eyes Such a fun game. I do love it, just seems weird to look at it in another context.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:19 pm

I think I just read an amazing epiphany from a mod on an fb dv page - the Galaxy breeding island is like having bring them back all year long! You can breed a leap year using it, I've seen other odd things pop up from there. We ought to work together to try this! And you can send someone a request through the island breeding. But only when you are looking to breed - if you have a breeding cycle going, you don't have access.

When you open the blue heart, choose your dragon, then there is supposed to be some Kk d of note section you can hit when you choose a friend - send them which dragon for them to put in their galaxy island for you to breed with? Saw a you tube video on it! Was linked through the fb page. Check it out! And you can sort which kind of dragon you want to breed - hit the 'sort' button on the bottom - it brings up a menu on the side for what kinds - metal, water, etc. So cool!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:45 pm

A new event! Update & refresh! The carnival starts in the morning! New habitat, new dragon, and a different way of playing. Supposed to have a variety of ways to play? And prizes? We will find out tomorrow!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:04 pm

Maxie & Samtibbs - if we work together in the cooperative cave, we can get the other dragons, I think. So do you ladies want to work on the sun or monolith dragon first? I know there are a couple others, those just stuck iny head.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:53 pm

What do you want me to put up for breeding?
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:35 am

One of your monoliths? I'll do the same when mine is available. Had a 2 day breed come up.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:01 am

Really enjoying the carnival and love that we can choose which prizes we want. The co-op is a bit limited for me since I only have the one friend but it has allowed me to get some dragons that I may not have otherwise. Glad to see that you are all still enjoying the game.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:30 pm

Maxie & Samtibbs - I guess we should concentrate on the snow dragons for now. I got #4 (3?) And now trying for #4/5.

Weesa I still wish we could link up! You would have more variety, that is for sure.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:19 pm

I've a couple of Blue Moons....great earnings.

Need a Leaf. ..missed it last time and that Tidal is pretty.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:08 pm

I caved and bought the tidal. Double ticket weekend! I guess it is supposed to be ice and water now. Let's save the monolithic for when they come around. Thanks for putting it out there - I'm trying for a second #4 monolith anyway. He is kinda cute.

Love the tidal's egg - looks like the earth in egg shape.

Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:26 am

I used tickets and bought the Tidal too. Saving up tickets now for an omnitat as I missed that prize when the event for it was going on. Not sure what I'll save for next but it's fun seeing what is next. Would love to link up, keep wishing they would allow it the same way it is on another fame I play called Hay Day.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:23 pm

I bought an omnitat. I'm wanting to save up for the goody treatery, and the machine that controls the daylight/night/weather. But I also want to use tickets to get dragons. Working on getting the loot from using the co-op breeding, and then will go back to using the Tidals - did not get an egg for a pedestal - hope to just get one more for that! Although if it is limited, not sure.

Have fun! I just got to level 67 this morning! Woohoo! I have yet to get to the top before they give you more levels. Maybe this time.

Very glad this game goes till Sept 21 - should be able to win everything I want! What a Face
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:46 am

Hi. I'm working both my epic & my co-op for the new gem. I have crystal in the co-op, if you use your electrum (?), one of the treasure dragons, orange with a goofy smile, supposed to breed the new gem. Noting yet. And they take 35 hours! Ick. But.they look interesting.

Thanks for the Tidal, Maxie! I got the egg I needed & we got a twin! Yay! Once we get the gem, do you want the tidal again? Or let me know. Samtibbs what are you working on?
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:15 am

I'm working on the Tourmaline in two breeding habitats and have been trying different combinations in the co-op breeding to see what I get. Need to get my nephew to change his co-op dragon so I can get different combos. Wish we could breed the Loot, that is what I'm saving tickets for now.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:21 am

Me too, between the tourmaline, loot & saving tickets. I'm working towards all the top prizes, then will work backwards down the dragons. Since this goes through September 21, we should be able to get everything we want, if you play every day. Just the wee folk with the flags elude me so much. I usually find them after my ticket count for the day is up - get a few coins for the find.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:32 am

Maxie, your extra island is beautiful! Love what you have done with it! I grin from ear to ear when I see it! You have such an artistic eye. Funny how I don't arrange for artistry, I just shove things around & throw paths around them. Laughing
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:34 am

Got the Loot this morning, now it's back to saving up for a Monolith probably the five since the other ones are able to be bred and it isn't at the moment. Then if there's time I would love to get the Lost Island.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:30 pm

I bred a monolith last night! Then fell asleep. Didn't feed the poor thing. Congrats on nabbing a Loot Weesa! I'm saving after buying the treatery. You can only give 3 people treats a day. I have to juggle a bit, out of my regular 4 players, 1 every 4 days doesn't get a treat. Let's see if I can keep the sequence straight!

Have fun!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:44 pm

Good thing the little guys don't perish from lack of food, lol. I think I may get the 5th Monolith next not sure yet. Kinda wish the faire would last longer but the bring me back event isn't far off.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:57 pm

It is lasting 2 months, so that is longer than most! Very Happy I am having fun with it. It is nice to get things I could not earn on the last few games. Still want the twilight tower, but since I got my latest island, I bought the treasure theme, and have been redecorating. I put my Olympics with the treasure, and moved both coliseum & race track over. Fun!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:25 pm

I have the last monolith! I'm going to put him on the sharing island next - should have done it today - but didn't think about it till too late.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:00 am

The Wishing Well was unlocked in case you haven't played since it was. I was ecstatic to see that we could choose our own wish reward. I chose the Lost Island so to make sure I do get it and allows me to possibly snag another dragon after the Monolith I'm saving for now. Nice thing was that even though he doesn't play as often nephew was able to get it too. Lucky for him I played his game and made some wishes for him a couple times.

I noticed that it was similar in design to the Monolith Habitat and decorations so I moved those to it. Now that I have a larger screen on my phone I'm going to get the redecorating done. At least that's the plan. What a Face

Hope you are all having a fun day with your parks!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:11 pm

Hey Weesa! Nice pick! I chose my next island - save myself 400,000,000! I'm going for the twilight tower next. Would love about 5 different things still, but by missing a day or two of play, I might not make it. Oh, put my wishing well on my treasure island! I was so happy to turn on that theme! I've bought 3 themes? The fire was kind of pushed on us, I bought the treasure, and..... Blank. Well, maybe just 2. Seems like more, maybe just in my head.

Glad your nephew got one too! Woohoo for larger screens! Makes for more fun play, that is for sure!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:26 am

I have three themes the Halloween, Plant, and Dark. Got all them as rewards during past events. Would like to have all the rewards in the prize tent but I've been focusing on getting the dragons. I've slowly started re-doing my islands, not sure how they'll end up. Thinking I may have to spread certain decorations around to make room for habitats since they keep adding new ones to the mix.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:04 am

Oh, I have the Halloween, the winter, and the plant as well. I chose the extra island this morning! Just had a wild hair. The twilight tower may be available another time.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum