Project Phoenix Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonvale

+3
Greatheart
muggleborn
Magical Music Dreamer
7 posters

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Dragonvale - Page 18 Empty Re: Dragonvale

Post  Karentia Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:23 pm

Well, it worked to get the New Years dragon, at the very last. Going to try again with my ornament dragon, after my co-op is done with this 31 hour breeding. Want to try for Lace and Flicker. Also need the pedestals for each. Woohoo! It's been a fun holiday season!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:08 pm

Not sure what to put in the coop cave to help out. The breeding guide/ sandbox hasn't been too accurate lately.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:22 am

If we put two of the holiday dragons together, should throw  some holiday eggs.  I got the verglace egg that way.  Willing to try?  I still have till tomorrow before I can switch.  
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:26 pm

My coop cave is free....what shall we try?
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:56 am

Perfect! Love the one you chose, I put in Ornament! Then I put my other two on my Epic island.

And surprise surprise! I got another Neo-whatever its called. So I have a second New Years hatching! Or the pedestal.

I'm really happy with this BEB event - I have bred so many dragons I was missing! And pedestals, nice to fill them all out! Wanted a solstice, guess that will be next time. Can't complain at all! Cool
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:40 pm

Neoteric? Very pretty dragon...got one by accident! Got more accidents than bred.

I've decided to stop trying for Elders and am feeding those high income breeding epics. Since I check in quite often I can pick up a lot of dragon coin and will be able to harvest food faster. Need gems, though.
Karentia I forgot to tell you I got a gift of food from your treatery. I think it was over 20 thousand! Thanks! I found it in my gift section and it didn't make a connection at first. ..was collecting ice berries and didn't notice the treats at first.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:53 pm

Cool! When you buy the Goody's treaterey you get to send treats every day to your friends. I had no idea how much it sends. It only allows 3 a day, so I cycle between the four active friends.

And that choice of dragons is bombing. I'm going to put up my Tidal. Use a multi dark & we can get some cool dragons! I've gotten most of my cool breeding from using Tidal & Radiant.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:51 pm

I was unable to get all of the event dragons. I did manage the Dazzling, Verglace, Lace, and Flicker though. I have a Neoteric incubating at the moment. My nephew and I keep getting fun combos from the pairings in our co-ops.
Still fun after all this time playing.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:07 pm

I'd love to get a solstice dragon. I'm getting closer to having them all! I know they keep on coming up with more, so you get caught up for maybe a week, then *boop!* new dragon. I am happy to get a bunch of pedestals I had not bred yet. Now if I could get the trick for breeding gems, and crystals.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:15 pm

Afternoon all

Wow and now we can level up to a 75 and buy a new island as well not sure how long it will take to earn 6 billion but think it will be quite a while, still having fun trying for new dragons, got several with ice berries, only have 2 to go for elders but think I will just harvest my treat station andsave money instead slower but possible!

Weesa wish we could send you treats and ruch, glad you are having fun post a pict of your islands if you get a chance!

Well back to my islands and see what is growing, have a great day all,
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:33 pm

Yeah! Just saw that! I need to start saving cash I guess. Going to take a while.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:17 pm

Well, this sucks, I can't log into the vale here. I tried it through WiFi, wonder if I can try it on regular...
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:18 pm

And it did not work either.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:50 am

Morning all

Sam is doing cartwheels after a year of trying every time it came available I an finally hatching a seed dragon, yeah!,, saving what few roses I had to get more food, don't want to waste money growing them when it takes almost a month to get a billion dollars and I still have 4 billion to go, love this silly game!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:31 am

Happy for you! Glad you could breed him!

I have the worst time breeding gems, and the crystal dragons. I have 2 breeding Islands going trying to get the latest crystalline. Nothing. Well, getting good money for selling all the rejects.

If anyone wants to co-op breed something, let me know, I can back off this other. I do admit I'm still trying to breed the current and dodo. Ugh. Will probably have to buy them.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:21 pm

Isn't that funny? I had no problem with seed,but those Galaxies. ...ugh

I'm half way to the next island, but I don't think I'm going to decorate islands any more...need room,not lamps.

No lace for me. Used to be , you matched one special dragon with another and you almost always got it. Now there are so many fails. ..and with long hatching times. I did like those new dragons. ..the Delight is pretty and Melancholy smiles when you feed him.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:15 pm

Hiya! Recommend you all do the upgrade, if you haven't already. I kept getting kicked out, but haven't had time to see if that fixed it. If not, I know you can email the company. I guess quite a few people are having trouble with it.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:38 pm

Confused. Upgrade?
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:38 am

Oh, you know, go to Google Play Store, and install the latest version. Upgrade. For the Easter Egg hunt, that starts March 10.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:20 am

Oh,yeah..misinterpreted upgrade for something else.
Is it too early before the event to re install the app?
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:24 am

No, not too early. You get the new head page, with new dragons on it, and one of the witches releasing butterflies, or a spell? It will automatically start on March 10th, but not if you don't upgrade.

The center dragon on the page is rather pretty, but odd. All the dragons are new on there.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:51 pm

Woohoo! Party weekend! Kairos' Birthday! They are throwing one heck of a party! The Kairos' tower is being allowed to work once a day, and there are presents stashed about your park! I received 6 gems so far! Play time!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:54 pm

Isn't it fun? And the hat on Kairos. ..too cute. I had just utilized his activation and had the opportunity about 12 hours later. And the gem gifts! Yay!
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:58 pm

Maxie, really love how you have decorated & revamped many of your island - such an artistic eye!

I tried moving some stuff, but kinda got lost in my plan, it's under construction for a while. Maybe if I get another island I can make it work.

The new dragon is Hellboy inspired! I'm so happy!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:47 pm

Thanks. I got bored with the same center based island and I just can't get into most of the themes.
Harvest I like. ..the little wind mill. For me it called out for my treats and eggs.

I haven't been very lucky breeding new dragons lately so I'm looking forward to a new event.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum