Project Phoenix Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayer/Request Thread

+6
missypotter
Karentia
muggleborn
Lady
EAGLESKYFIRE
Magical Music Dreamer
10 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Prayer/Request Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Prayer/Request Thread

Post  muggleborn Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:33 pm

Praying for your friends, Always.

My uncle Jack is much, much better. Thank you all for you prayers. He may get out of the hospital tomorrow if all goes well. Although they gave him some blood today, so not sure why. From the hospital he'll move on to rehab and will be able to go to my aunts nursing home for that. So he'll get to see her again, that will help a lot. Then hopefully in a week or so he can go home!
muggleborn
muggleborn
Ashes
Ashes

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:11 am

Prayers on the way!

Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:49 pm

Calling out to my powerful sisters!

I just found out that my landlady's husband has lymphoma. Because of their lack of insurance until now, he was unable to take any treatments, financially would have broken them. Please add Bogie to your prayers - he will start getting treatment soon, but has not really started anything yet, since Maggie's insurance just started.

This leads into a secons & third prong of a request for prayers - They have been pouring money & time into fixing up his mother's house, up the hill from me. It was worth much more before the economy crashed, now they are hoping for $230K. They have a sale in counter offerring - please help send good thoughts for the sale to go through!

Last part - Bogie is going to talk to Maggie about the possibility of selling the whole house that I'm currently living in the back of - to me! They have 3 houses. With his health teetering, not knowing what will happen, her owning the house in Anacortes is really all she needs, Whether they fix up the inside of the main house to rent to me, or get it ready enough just to sell to me & I finish - I don't care. I would love to stay in this location either way. I really am so glad that they have been good friends, and that Bogie felt comfortable enough to confide in me. This would be a Godsend for both of us - he to not have to worry about 3 houses with all the expenses involved (he has not been able to work for almost 2 years after a double hernia operation that found the lymphoma), and Maggie is working so hard with her new job, but still unable to take care of all those expenses...my rent doesn't even pay the mortgage on the house, let alone the water/sewer/garbage.

I am going to take a loan out of my 401K to help pay down my bills, and help my credit recoup. Since the pressure is off from him to find a different place just because of Morgan, whew! That is one worry down. If I buy the place, then Morgan could live in the back apartment, and I could have my friend move in with me in the main house, space for all & I like my 'renter'. We won't know for a while if this will work - but any energy sent towards all of this would be much appreciated! I almost want to shout from the rooftops of the possibility - but want to barely whisper for the aspect that even that would make this gossimer hope fall apart.

Thank you my dears, you are all powerful women - when we put our prayers together - we have helped to birth miracles!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:20 pm

muggleborn, great news about your uncle! Will continue to keep him in my mind.

Karentia, positive vibrations and healing charm is on the way for Bogie, for good price for the house and for the good place for you. It would be great if the house where you currently live could be whole yours. I can imagine how excited you must be.

For those who are interested - my grandma is doing very well. She is here for second day, has good (well big) appetite and was sleeping well last night. She is still a little bit in pain but healing is in progress.

My aunt had surgery on her toe today. She is in big pain now, any prayers and thoughts are welcomed.

Thank you very much.
Lady
Lady
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:00 pm

so gratified to see how our prayers are,indeed,answered.and since they're working..let's keep the energy going.
will focus on continuing health for Uncle Jack and Lady's family and of course will start new prayers for Bogie and Maggie.

Hopefully you and your landlords can help each other in this difficult time.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:43 pm

Prayers continue for all! Karentia... what a lovely win-win that could be!
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Magical Music Dreamer Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:06 am

Best thoughts to those who need the light !!

Prayer/Request Thread - Page 2 Diamond1
Magical Music Dreamer
Magical Music Dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:34 am

Thank you. Little extra help for Morgan too please? We are in the ER, she has either a kidney stone or kidney infection. Waiting on the labs. Going to be a long day.

Lady, glad to hear your grandma is doing well. Appetite is a good sign!

Still sending the good, healing, positive light & love to all!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:31 am

How about the lab? I suppose she is in terrible pain, isn't she? Poor girl. Sending some healing a calming thoughts. Keep us informed please.
Lady
Lady
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:42 am

Not a stone, not enough stuff for kidney infection positive. They will give her a mega dose of antibiotics & rx & send us on our way. Maybe just go grab breakfast on the way home. We are both hungry. The apinkiller is doing ok, but the backcramps are still not comfy.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:32 am

Will keep your friends in my thoughts Always. That is a terrific idea for keeping her own hair.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:14 pm

Always, is she going to have a wig crafted from her own hair? That would be fabulous. Sending her healing as well.

Morgan is still hurting, trying to keep as hydrated as possible without drowning.

As for the house - I'm kind of on the fence. I told Bogie my limit, but he thinks he can get more, for not as is, but what it could be. Great. I don't mind as is within reason, as long as I'm not paying the whole finished price. So, this may not be the best fit. I know he wants the most money for their investment, but really.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:44 pm

Karentia... no, she just wanted to keep her hair. I don't think there'd be enough to make a wig. But her doctor has already provided her with a wig (which she was making a lot of fun of), so it seems they are covering all bases for her. She was pretty grounded about it all, just doing what has to be done and getting on with it, plus researching healthy foods for both her and her husband (she wants to get his weight down). She's never been a dawdler... once she gets moving, just get out of her way! I'm praying this very strong, natural part of her will carry her through to a full recovery.

Prayers continue for all our loved ones undergoing health issues.
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:57 pm

And healing on to you Maxie, dear. Helps to fight the dementors too - sending chocolate thoughts.

Thank you for the clarification prayers - they helped in figuring out the house was not a good object to buy. With the back yard flooding every hard rain, the patio is cracked, what is the foundation like? The cement all around the house is buckled, or just dirt. I know the plumbing to & from the house has been upgraded, but that flooding basically did me in.

I feel lighter already. There is space to park a car off the street, and up to 2 in front. Backyard is large, full of moss in the grass (I like moss), we will have to mow, but that's ok.

Morgan is feeling little better, but still hurting - not as bad as the other night. She is taking ibuprophin finally. She hates taking pills. We did get a $4.00 RX of antibiotics for her.

Sending healing to all in need.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:29 pm

Sending out a special request for prayers,healing thoughts and for Lady,please,some Reiki healing energy.

On March 6,next Tuesday,my brother in law is having the first of his operations to replace his hips. He's had such a difficult time healing from his knee replacement only to find out it was because his hips are bascially bone on bone and it was refered pain in his knees that was the problem.

He's looking forward to the hip surgery because as his sugeon explained it,it can be done with minimum invasion and recovery is about 3 weeks.

I asked my sister in law if he would be receptive to prayers and healing energy and she said he'd be grateful for any help sent his way.As he's not the kind of guy who asks for help this is a big step!

So,please,starting next Tuesday any prayers ,light,vibration and energy you can send Arthur will be appreciated. He's been so supportive of us the past few years..we owe him a lot and are not in a position to repay at the moment..but I can help send healing his way with your help.

I'll thank you all in advance.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Magical Music Dreamer Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:37 pm

Okay maxecat. Where does this brother live and what is his first name? Please remind us on May 5th, the day before...so I don't forget.
Magical Music Dreamer
Magical Music Dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:26 pm

This is Arthur. He's married to Larry's sister and is the true epitome of the "southern gentleman".
We're not terribly close because he's from a generation and culture where men and women aren't friends and have little to talk about unless it's over a holiday dinner and the conversation is about childrens' activities.It's a shame because he can tell a wonderful story.

He's at his best when surrounded by his grandchildren and his two teacup Yorkies.He just sits and smiles and watches all the craziness with such happiness on his face.

He's here in town.You know,he's one of the examples of how you can have financial security,live in one of three beautiful homes,have successful children,loving grandchildren and an adoring wife and not be able to enjoy any of it because of physical pain.Once he's better,I doubt he'll ever take a good day for granted again. Smile

Thanks for offering to help out..I'll put reminders out next week.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:05 pm

Yes, Maxie, very happy to send prayers his way - will add him to the list! I'm sure he will be so much happier after this surgery!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:17 pm

Oh thanks,we're hoping it 's the case. I've just spoken with Colin and he's very familiar with the doctor who'll be performing the surgery..he says the man's record is phenomenal..(when Colin was a PT,he worked in the same hospital ) That makes me feel so much better.

Arthur's in pretty good health,but at 66,you know,surgery still has its dangers. I'm just grateful that I can line up some powerful prayers to go along with a good doctor.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:50 am

Prayers continue for everyone here and for their loved ones! I love you
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:59 pm

Maxecat, sure I`ll send him Reiki. Just as MMD wrote, remind us this day before. Also I`m still sending positive thoughts and prayers to all who need it.
Lady
Lady
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  muggleborn Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:19 pm

Maxe, will pray for Arthur. My prayers continue for everyone else too!
muggleborn
muggleborn
Ashes
Ashes

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:22 pm

*lights candle for all those affected by the terrible weather.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:55 pm

I'll add some candles as well and free some butterflies to send beauty back into the world.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  muggleborn Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:45 pm

I'll add to the candles and prayers for those who are affected so much by the weather.
muggleborn
muggleborn
Ashes
Ashes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next