Project Phoenix Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayer/Request Thread

+6
missypotter
Karentia
muggleborn
Lady
EAGLESKYFIRE
Magical Music Dreamer
10 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Prayer/Request Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Prayer/Request Thread

Post  Admin Tue May 22, 2012 11:31 am

Hope it's nothing more than calcium and hormones, will keep you in my thoughts.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Tue May 22, 2012 3:08 pm

I had hoped to avoid asking for prayers on behalf of my younger brother but his prostate tests are not what the doctors are comfortable with and he needs a biopsy. Not only is he nervous about a cancer diagnosis...as a guy,he's really unhappy with that area being affected..

He doesn't do stress very well and can't see his mental attitude being helpful right now.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  muggleborn Tue May 22, 2012 4:13 pm

Maxe, praying that your brother will be ok.
muggleborn
muggleborn
Ashes
Ashes

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 22, 2012 5:00 pm

Maxecat hope he is given a clean diagnosis.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Tue May 22, 2012 5:27 pm

Thanks,everyone. Cancer has such a scary conotation and yet most cancers can be effectively treated to the point of an established "cure". Not knowing is disturbing,it creates all sorts of drama.

I asked him if he told his sons...they're 20 and 18...he said he did and they pretty much went on with their lives(ah,to be young enough to be immune to the gravity of serious illness) He has colleagues and friends who are offering support and he has a former girl friend who's undergone cancer treatments herself.It's not like he's totally alone but he's bascially a looking at the glass practically empty kind of guy and that's not the healthiest approach.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Wed May 23, 2012 8:44 pm

Evening all

Sending healing thoughts and prayers your way muggleborn, Maxie sending same to your brother along with some rose colored light so he can begin to see how full his glass really is, Everything is harder if you view it through a partial complex! Tell him we are supporting him!

Muggleborn sending you some blue healing light for peace and calm and some green for balance! Hugs dear!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Wed May 23, 2012 9:25 pm

Thanks for your contribution,samtibbs...I know how powerful your prayers are.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Thu May 24, 2012 8:51 pm

I send healing to everyone who is part of our lives here, vectoring through me, and then on through you to your loved ones in need, with every time I meditate. Pretty much every other day. I will fine tune a bit for both Muggleborn's issue as well as your brother, Maxie. Never a good diagnosis. It just means so many hoops to jump through.

One of my male co-workers has gone through the prostate 'c' diagnosis, treatment, and continues on estrogen every day. He used to be a fairly lean guy, walks his boxer couple miles daily, tans from the sun, the little old ladies loved him. Since he went on estrogen he keeps gaining weight (always has a chew of something food like in his cheek like a chipmunk), and is grrowing his hair & beard out. Ladies not so enamored any more. Silly. If he gets the estrogen, let him know to keep active.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Thu May 24, 2012 9:16 pm

Hmmm,I've never known anyone who used estrogen as a treatment...I think it's great there are so many treatment alternatives for various cancers...but I'm really hoping his and Val's conditions are not serious.

As for the estrogen..does it make your friend more emotional? or empathetic? Tim could use a touch of feminine nurturing in his life...he's a bit hard and judgemental...real Type A personality...a great go getter but short on sympathy for others.I'd hate to think it took a serious illness to allow him to become compassionate.

thanks for your prayers...Tim told me today his lab work won't be ready until tomorrow at the earliest and his doctor is going out of town for a week...that's a long time to wait for news.with luck,he'll know something good tomorrow afternoon.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Fri May 25, 2012 1:20 am

Ah, well, not sure about the empathy or compassion. He gets hot flashes and weight gain. Manopause.

Thanks for his name! Helps with the focus!

Hugs, love & light to all!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Fri May 25, 2012 8:47 am

Keeping the prayers going for all. I love you
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Fri May 25, 2012 11:08 am

Laughing Laughing Tim gets 'hot flashes' if a liberal thought or position is presented to him..he's so right wing he's practically swung around to the left. Laughing He's pretty active with a cycling club so maybe it won't be so bad if that's what he has to do.

Funny, if he has to,seeing as how I didn't do hormone replacement therapy during and after meonpause.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Fri May 25, 2012 11:42 am

Just got news from Tim...NO CANCER!

no idea what's causing the enlarged prostate but whatever...that initial load has been lifted from his mind..

THANKS,EVERYONE!!!!
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Fri May 25, 2012 6:36 pm

That's great news Maxecat!!! Now I focus only on Muggleborn...
Lady
Lady
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Fri May 25, 2012 6:40 pm

Yes, yes,yes,let's bombard dear muggleborn with so much healing energy the doctors will write her up as a modern miracle.If anyone needs a break from ill health,it's our muggleborn.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Fri May 25, 2012 9:57 pm

Awesome news Maxie!

As for why it's enlarges, he bicycles frequently? Could be pressure on the lower pelvis from the seat, backed up flow from that area being pinched off so much if he is a very frequent cyclist. There is some that is age and diet issues. Does he eat healthy, trashy or a mix? He may want to cycle less, or get a different seat, they have so many styles out there.

Muggleborn, you are our main focus now. Feel the healing!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Fri May 25, 2012 10:18 pm

Not sure about his cycling habits...there's a cycling club that meets on weekends for long rides...I'll pass the idea along.He's always been careful about what he eats..let's face it..among the siblings I'm the one who never grew up nutrition -wise.

I'm praying muggleborn is just lumpy bumpy like me.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 28, 2012 1:57 pm

Glad to hear no cancer Maxecat.

Will ad my thoughts and energy for Muggleborn.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Mon May 28, 2012 3:32 pm

Muggleborn, I`m with you. You are in my prayers every evening and here is the hope it is nothing serious. Take care, breath deeply and remember we all all with you in our mind. Keep us informed dear.
Lady
Lady
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Mon May 28, 2012 7:49 pm

Thoughts and prayers winging your way muggleborn!

Maxie that is great news about your brother will keep him in prayers until they find the reason it was bothering him in the first place.

Hugs to one and all!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Mon May 28, 2012 8:15 pm

thanks for the kind thoughts,samtibbs.I'm very relieved for him...and he took off for a weekend of cycling with friends with a much lighter heart and mind. Very Happy

It will be interesting to see if the doctors can determine why his prostate is larger than normal.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  muggleborn Tue May 29, 2012 6:42 pm

Maxe, so glad your brother will be ok!

You all have really touched me. I really do appreciate it. The procedure went well, didn't seem to be a big deal. The soreness is setting in now that the lidacaine is wearing off so I am icing it up. I won't know any results til Thursday or Friday.
muggleborn
muggleborn
Ashes
Ashes

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Wed May 30, 2012 12:00 am

Val, I'm so glad to hear that it was not a big deal after all the worrying - for the procedure. I know they try to make it as easy on people as they can, but the worry is what they can't help. Still sending healing thoughts & hope for a good news email back!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  muggleborn Thu May 31, 2012 3:57 pm

Results from the biopsy are back. Although it is benign, there are pre-cancerous lesions that will need to be removed. I have a consult scheduled with a surgeon for next Wednesday and I guess I'll go from there. I really appreciate everyone's support and prayers. It means a lot to me. Feeling really down now. Trying to stay positive.
muggleborn
muggleborn
Ashes
Ashes

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 31, 2012 4:15 pm

Muggleborn found this and thought of you. The angel is sending out light to heal you. Know we are here to help you through.
Prayer/Request Thread - Page 5 Angel-w-green-border5801926

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next