Project Phoenix Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inheritance Cycle

4 posters

Go down

Inheritance Cycle Empty Inheritance Cycle

Post  Admin Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:26 am

Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr, Inheritance (not yet released) make up this 4 book series by Christopher Paolini. I read the first after seeing the movie. I was pleasantly surprised at how much better the book is, and had to read the next two as soon as possible. Can't wait to see how things turn out in the last book. Recommend them to anyone looking for something new to read.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Inheritance Cycle Empty Re: Inheritance Cycle

Post  ladyhawke Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:45 pm

A fellow I worked with knows the kid's parents, he's the one who introduced me to the series.

I've read the first two, but haven't been impressed enough to continue.

He wrote the first one as an early adolescent. I think it shows. I'm not trying to downplay his ability as an author ... he was a very bright, homeschooled 14 year old. I couldn't have written and gotten that book published as an adult, so I respect what he did.

ladyhawke
ladyhawke

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Wood Locke Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:29 pm

I am in love with these books. Can't wait till the 4th is out. I find everything so well thought out even if it is a little cliche.

Lady Wood Locke

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:41 am

Welcome, Lady Wood Locke. Book four has a title now it's called Inheritance and it's set for release on November 8th according to Barnes & Noble.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EAGLESKYFIRE Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:34 am

I'm so excited! Tomorrow at last they get to pick up the new book inheritance. I hope that Paolini finishes the story in a good way. I love stories about dragon! I have always loved dragons.

How do you think it'll end? I think it is rotten how dragon hearts imprison a dragon's soul & how they can be tormented by their essence can be harnessed to create harmful magic. In a way, I don't really know if the author will be able to finish all the storylines that he has started in the previous three books in a satisfactory way. It is my desire that the evil king dies a most horrible way. I also hope that always found that the dragons do not become extinct and can remain in the land of Alegasia.
EAGLESKYFIRE
EAGLESKYFIRE
Admin
Admin

http://www.eagleskyfire.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:21 pm

Since I couldn't get to the computer it was nice timing for it to be my turn to check Inheritance out of the local library. I was very happy with the way most things were handled. Wish the ending could have been happier but after reading some interviews shortly after the book was released it's not to disappointing as Paolini intends to write more stories based in Alagaesia and that Eragon and others from the series will pop in them. So It'll be nice to see what he comes up with. Not sure if anyone else has read the book yet so I didn't want to go into detail and spoil it.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum