Project Phoenix Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonvale

+3
Greatheart
muggleborn
Magical Music Dreamer
7 posters

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

Dragonvale - Page 6 Empty Re: Dragonvale

Post  Karentia Mon May 12, 2014 9:37 pm

Oooo! Have fun with the newbies!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 13, 2014 10:41 am

Will post a pic of the tenth island as soon as it's got something on it, still working on the clearing and haven't yet decided what how I want to fix it up. Working on a spring and emerald right now. Would love a double rainbow but haven't been successful at getting one when I've tried.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Tue May 13, 2014 7:44 pm

Well have a blossom coming as well will have to see if there are any I don't have that is available! love this game, not sure what happens when I make it to level 55 almost there???

Have fun ladies!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Fri May 16, 2014 9:15 pm

Got my sandstorm hatched today and have bred it with a thunder...something taking 35 hours is under way. After days of nice but duplicate dragons... something new...also have a 19 hour thing going on..so,I'm out of the breeding business for awhile.

samtibbs, you've got so much going on! and Karentia,you're nearly at my level...You've got some beauties.
I admit all I've done lately is breed and feed. Have a couple of dark habitats on my latest island but not much in decorating.
I wish I could get rid of the icons on the screen and the treasure chests..they get in the way of my view. Laughing  

oh!!!! after despairing of ever getting the last piece of the second stage of the Perch I got that today..I swear I've used the same dragon for the quest before..maybe after a dozen tries they take mercy on you.

Can't wait to see Weesa's latest.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Fri May 16, 2014 11:02 pm

Cool Maxie! I can hardly wait to see what you get! Do tell when you know! I love my moon, and was so happy to finally get a blue fire! He's so cute! Also got a heat? Blue fire wings! Awesome!

I'm not really able to keep track of who I am breeding, except the mixes with light. How do you like the new island that keeps track of what you have? You might have to upgrade. Heck Maxie, every time I see a treasure chest I just click it to cash it out, hides it for a few minutes anyway. Working towards my next island - think it will be for darkness.

Later!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat May 17, 2014 8:40 am

Samtibbs I'm not sure what happens at level 55, you'll have to let us know since your the closest.

Maxecat I can commiserate seems I go days with duplicate after duplicate. All the time it took me to get sun and moon dragons and now they pop up all the time. Rolling Eyes 

Karentia the new island is very cool. Oh and I noticed a feature that came with it, when you tap an egg that is ready to hatch there is a number on the pic of the dragon that tells how many you already have of it. Makes it easier to know if it's one to keep or sell.

Enjoying the gemstone return by trying yet again for a Diamond as well as this month's Emerald. My tenth island is still a construction zone in the demolition stage with several huge piles of boulders taking their sweet time at finishing. Still contemplating what to put on it after it's all cleared.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Sat May 17, 2014 10:43 am

I love the new little island with all the information...keeps me from running to my notebook...which I'm behind in recording my newer dragons.
I'm just throwing dragons together because I can't think of how to combine them to create gemstones or seasonal dragons.

I could use another island but nothing's available yet at level 29. Gives me time to save...breed and feed...all I do

Does anyone know how to get the new limited hybrids?
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Sat May 17, 2014 10:20 pm

Hi all

Yep I love the new island that stores all my dragons info too cool for sure, just got my orchid and I have a sulfur hatching, trying for a artic and a nectar will see what happens there, if I get all of these then I will try for the gems if I get a chance, have fun all!

Weesa looking forward to seeing what you have planned for your 10th island. Got to love this game!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Sun May 18, 2014 6:26 pm

That's great...I've one of the Olympus hatching but the others were duplicates. Sad  do you remember how you got your orchid? You get a lot of gemstones...where do you start?
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 19, 2014 7:19 am

Maxecat the gemstones are only doable with specific combinations. The current month's is Emerald so I have a Crystal on the left and a Lichen on the right. It's not supposed to matter what level the dragons are so I wouldn't worry to much if you haven't the food to get them to ten or higher.
The Jade one is available too so try Salamander on the left and Plasma on the right.

Haven't done any new pics yet but I did finally decide what to do with my tenth island. Moved my dark habitats and the accompanying decor as well as my apocalypse habitat and flag to it and laid some walkways down. Then I re-did the island where the light habitats are and the one I took the apocalypse from. I also tweaked a couple of the other islands as I added some more of the gemstone decorations.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Mon May 19, 2014 8:02 am

Maxie all of the gem stones are available now, did you download the app for the dragonguide? it tells you what dragons to use for your best chances for each one, I can e-mail you with more accurate directions if needs be, just let me know! I used a plant and an air for my orchid it took 3 tries but finally came through.

Weesa looking forward to seeing picts when you are ready

Have fun all!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Mon May 19, 2014 3:23 pm

I have the guide (or at least one of them) on my lap top. But if you would email me better directions I can print them off. I can't print them from the online guide for some reason known only to the nargles that invade my printer. Thanks samtibbs.

I've tried air and plant..can't remember what I got..but I've stumbled onto Lotuses.First it was dozens of Motleys and now it's Lotuses,or Salamanders.

I'm not a patient person so sometimes this game is very frustrating.

Weesa, sounds like you've really got some good plans for your parks.  Very Happy  I have a Jade and Emerald..bought them with my extra gems earned at the Easter Egg hunt.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Mon May 19, 2014 7:51 pm

I downloaded the app which is much better than the guide at the community website. Of course now I have a page of combinations I want to try!

thanks for the suggestions.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 22, 2014 7:31 am

I finally got things moved around where I think I want them. Moved my Seasonal habitats to the island with the Light ones. Funny thing I've been trying for a Spring dragon and didn't realize until I had one incubating that I already had one from last Spring. Shocked  Oh well it gives me two which is my limit for all the other dragons I have so I kept it. Now trying to get the elusive Emerald and a Sprout. Will get pics soon, busy week here so might be next week before I can get to them.

Maxecat I know what you mean, every time I look at the guide app I think ooh can't wait to try for that one. What a Face 

Happy breeding!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dragonvale - Page 6 Empty a cloud dragon?

Post  Greatheart Thu May 22, 2014 9:27 am

Not to hijhack this thread, but, this picture is pretty neat -

http://whatever.scalzi.com/2014/05/21/dragon-sunset-52114/
Greatheart
Greatheart
Ashes
Ashes

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Thu May 22, 2014 8:36 pm

Yes it is!!!! have yet to see Dragons in Kentucky but I'll be on the look out.

Haven't seen you in forever,Greatheart...what you been up to?
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Greatheart Thu May 22, 2014 8:57 pm

"Haven't seen you in forever,Greatheart...what you been up to?""

Not much, working, club activities, a bit of fishing. Started writing a story for this - http://www.baen.com/baenfantasyaward.asp - but didn't get very far.
Greatheart
Greatheart
Ashes
Ashes

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Thu May 22, 2014 9:15 pm

That is a great pict Greatheart thanks for finding it for us! It is nice to see you again it has been a while for sure!

I'm with you Maxie, except I was walking down the alley today and found a metal one will try and get a pict of it!

Have a great day all!

samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Wed May 28, 2014 9:01 am

Arggh another rainbow, I have gotten several trying for the nector, and the artic has netted me just about every cold dragon in the books sigh, if it weren't for the bushels of cash it would be extremely agrivating, Weesa we are still hoping to see your islands as well!

Hope everyone is having fun!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 28, 2014 9:50 am

Didn't get the Sprout dragon so I've switched to attempting the Orchid with no luck yet. Also still trying for the Emerald. Love the cloud dragon Greatheart. We often scan the clouds and have seen some smaller scale ones in the past. Will have to keep a look out for the giants like the one you shared.

Pics will be here in a couple days I hope at the most. Have gotten so behind that I opened my email to find a whopping 300+ plus to get out of the way this morning. Happy Dragoning everyone!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Wed May 28, 2014 5:06 pm

Me too!!!!! Getting everything but what I'm aiming for...have spent lots of dragon coin buying food to raise the levels of the dragons I'm breeding but it hasn't done any good....Need to save for my next island..hard to save when you're feeding dozens of dragons.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Thu May 29, 2014 3:14 am

Wow, should have checked in earlier, thought there were no updates.

What does having Kairos do for your habitats & dragons? I mean other than look cool, and gain points and food looking for fragments? I'm terrible with racing. Come in 4th all the time. Do better with the kairos plinth adventures.

Damn, need to sleep. G'nite!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Thu May 29, 2014 6:33 am

Morning all

Weesa looking forward to seeing your islands, wish they would let you join us some way other than this, but at least we do get to see them!

Karentia having Kiros is cool cause about every 4 days he is ready to activate and if you have already harvested all your islands and such activate him and you get to do it all over again, he also speeds up breeding and hatching times as well as time for anything you might have growing, and yes he does look very cool!  I don't race very often costs too much for what I get out of it! sigh!

Maxie if you are saving for an island remember your breeding dragons don't need to be any higher than about a 10, I do get mine to level 15 but lately i haven't had much luck no matter what, still it does get me loads of money from sell unwanted babies and such!

Have fun all!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Thu May 29, 2014 9:52 am

samtibbs, all but a few of my newer dragons are at levels13-15 . I thought getting them to a higher level might give me an advantage when breeding the more exotic dragons..but other than accidently getting a sun and a couple of moons,I don't have much luck.
Did you consult the online guides for the race track? When I started following that I've done well at the races. It is expensive but I've gotten gemstones and lots of food from them.

I'm not sure what good a lot of the water and plant dragons are...they don't produce much income and don't seem to breed well. Pretty,though.

I should start rearranging my earlier islands but I hate to start. I spend so much time balancing different spaces. Afraid I'll end up with something I hate.

but now,it's off to rearrange the weeds in my garden...into a pile for disposal....
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Thu May 29, 2014 7:45 pm

I'm glad for the new island, but not ready to do major moving. 2 dark habitats and the monuments. Good start.

Saw the 2 latest dragons, cool.

I have been working on getting everyone into level 12-13. Somewhere around halfway. I can't remember one day to the next who I bred to whom, so I already got a repeat with the dark, and have from the light too. After life settles a bit (ha!) I'll pay more attention?
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum