Project Phoenix Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Physical Therapy

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Physical Therapy - Page 2 Empty Re: Physical Therapy

Post  Admin Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:52 pm

Yeah we all do therapy of some sort it seems. My nephew has decided to do all the exercises that everyone else does so that he can stay in shape. He really had fun doing the aqua therapy, I like those the best myself and can't wait til next pool season.

Yeah I plan on getting the Dragon program eventually. Yep Skyfire uses it, she's actually the first person to recommend it to me. I want it for myself on the days the mouse isn't feasible and to see if Mom can work the desktop computer to have a bit of fun on it. She is technology challenged it isn't funny.

Cold, damp and snow this morning here. Dad knows a guy at work that is 74yrs old and he says he's never seen snow before Thanksgiving here in his life. Seems to be a sign of a cold winter to me.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Physical Therapy - Page 2 Empty Re: Physical Therapy

Post  Maxecat Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:35 pm

I understand what your mom is going through...believe me,no one wants to be technically challenged.

It's finally stopped snowing here. There wasn't much..a lot of mini flurries but it's not usual and it makes for painful joints and muscles. Struggling to get the dinner prep work done. I've a couple of things that are better if made a day or two in advance and that's what I'm working on now.

I really need to be at the gym pool getting the kinks out but I'll get back to that Friday.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum