Project Phoenix Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unique Shopping Sites

+2
Seuson96
Always
6 posters

Go down

Unique Shopping Sites Empty Unique Shopping Sites

Post  Always Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:03 pm

Unique and whimsical household items and more can be found at:

World Market Online
http://www.worldmarket.com/home/index.jsp?ab=header:logo

Last edited by Always on Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Unique Shopping Sites Empty Re: Unique Shopping Sites

Post  Karentia Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:37 pm

I don't know how to do links still, but you can google them? I have purchased from all of these for my trees. Display is the main one I check first for floral due to their line of silk floral is the top, or next to it - and gorgeous ribbons!

Display & Costume Supply - Washington based creative bits & bobs, fabrics, paper plates to themed wall hangings!

Save-On-Crafts.com - amazing supply of feathers, variety of lighting, fake gems & fillers for glass bottles/vases, decorations and things to craft decorations from! Peacock feathers for amazing prices!

Halo Heaven - they have ballet supplies for little girls, and include feather boas in amazing color range for dirt cheap! Hair bows & flower clips too, as well as a link to fishing supplies?

PennyWiseArts.com - for microbeads and O So Stick Tape, as well as projects to learn! Fun place & Suzanne is a wonderful person!

ArtChix Studio - Maxie gave me both of these (PWA too), and I love looking through all the papers! And little bits, trims, doodads & whatnots! As well as more project ideas.

Roses on My Table - another fun website, has mostly projects posted by followers, and the owner sells online courses in creative projects. looking is free, as is posting photos.

Wright's garden supply from Lynnwood, Washington - crafty & creative in many ways! A fun garden supply/gift store - could spend a lot of money there. I have found a lot of fun odds & ends there.

Loads of inspiration in all!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:58 pm

Karentia... all you have to do is to copy the url of the site from your toolbar and then paste it into the reply box like I did in the first post. The site software knows it's a link. (It's a tad trickier if you want to embed the link, but you don't actually have to do it that way.)
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:49 am

Thanks Always! I'll see if I can do that next time - not able to from the phone :-(
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:30 am

For Hecate Very Happy ...

The Pyramid Collection
http://www.pyramidcollection.com/

The Victorian Trading Company
http://www.victoriantradingco.com/

And another company that often has hard to find items from bygone times:
The Vermont Country Store
http://www.vermontcountrystore.com/

For really bygone eras:
Lehmans
http://www.lehmans.com/

Another great place to Windows shop:
Design Toscano
http://www.designtoscano.com/
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:29 am

Definately all good sites! I was getting catalogs from Design Toscano as well as Pyramid. Which started my name on a list & now I receive some interesting shopping catalogs that I will never buy from. Love the masks in the Tuscano for sure!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Seuson96 Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:48 am

Recently i have found unique shopping sites, ezcouponsearch.com that is provided online promo code, coupons and best deals. This is the best one because i find the updated and verified coupons and coupons codes. Here, i just want to share my good shopping experience online.

Seuson96

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:55 pm

Hello,

wanted to give you web adress to our restaurant. I know it is only in Czech language, but there are also photos:

www.gejzir-restaurace.cz

more photos in:

http://www.gejzir-restaurace.cz/index.php/ftg

For those who are interested in menu (although is in Czech):

http://www.gejzir-restaurace.cz/index.php/jidelnianapojovylistekspravce

Lady
Lady
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:57 pm

Nice website! Looks very professional on the web site - and makes me want to come & enjoy the patio! Very Happy Good job!

Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:55 pm

What is the name of your restaurant,Lady? in English Laughing
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:36 pm

Very nice! Well done job on the restaurant and on the web site!
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:44 am

The name is Geyser. The restaurant has been always named like that, we kept the name as people in our town know it.

Thank you for your compliments. We wanted website light and simple.
Lady
Lady
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:00 am

Lady I used Google translate to get your site in English. The Menu sounds yummy, would love to be able to dine there sometime. The site looks very nice and is easy to navigate.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:06 pm

For all those who shop at Oriental Trading Company they are currently running a special that gives you free shipping on orders of $49 or more through October 1, 2012. Just use the promo code HALL13 during checkout. They have tons of Halloween stuff. What a Face

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:31 pm

I do a lot of shopping with OTC..right now I don't think I could spend the 49$ to get the free shipping...but thanks for the update. They have so many neat crafting supplies.I'm looking now for kids' ideas.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:52 am

I have to admit, with what you have done to glam up some of the items, and the paper flowers you sent along - pretty cool stuff. I had some other paper flowers I've combined yours with - need to take a picture for you - they are so cool to add dimension to any paper project!

But then I'm only needing the lights specifically. Decided to use some of the bronzy copper mesh sheets to create the tree skirt area. Think that will be a good base for it.

Thanks for the tip Weesa - never know when & where something will trigger a shopping spree!

Maxie, you might want to check out Mimi's Crop circle, but wait, that is mostly a newsletter & facebook page. They don't have samples on the webpage. Since they had what I wanted in stock, just a phone call. Nothing quite matches Artchix. Pennywise Arts is cool, but even Suzanne doesn't offer as much as the Artchix studio.

Wish you could come up for the ATC craft weekend in April Maxie, you would love it.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:30 pm

Your welcome, love to pass along anything that may be useful. Saw a company on Cupcake Wars last night that I thought deserves some mention. It's called Cupcakes For Courage they donate 10 percent of every cupcake sale—not profits—to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and Ride Janie Ride Foundation.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum