Project Phoenix Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hog's Head

+8
muggleborn
Admin
missypotter
MJS
Maxecat
Magical Music Dreamer
Always
Hecate3fold
12 posters

Page 27 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next

Go down

Hog's Head - Page 27 Empty Re: Hog's Head

Post  Maxecat Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:52 pm

Darby O'Gill. ...that fun time of year.

Hecate, Larry's  District Manager is the one who usually calls and asks if I'm available. He's the one who can get extra hours of payroll for a store. If managers are getting  ready for inventory, they're given extra hours and they ask me personally. Will be doing that in a couple  of weeks.

I'm sure there are many reasons  why the apparel sections are ignored. ..company policy is more concerned about the first 30 feet of the store and in most cases that involves food and health / beauty aids.  There's  no set schedule for  tidying up apparel the way there is for the perimeter of the  store( which usually isn't done anyhow ). There's always a section that's being set up or moved.
At least, those are the sensible excuses.  Mostly, I believe they don't care or maybe  can't  appreciate how even a little  tweaking can make one of these  stores look attractive.

Anyway. ...remember the corporate visitor? Once again, they ran out of time before they could get to our store.  Store looks great but, gee, Larry went in at 4 am today and came home at 10:30.  I'm sure that's unusual for most managers.

A store that was seen was the one I worked yesterday.  Would love to know if it made any difference. ...their clothing is within that first 30 feet.

Karentia, Laughing Laughing Laughing not enough Arnica in town  to make a difference tonight...full flare mode but I don't work tomorrow and will be in the pool. We're also going out to dinner in Lexington. Yay...

Hope your flight is boringly safe and your trip to Disney better than ever. Good wishes for Jeannette.

Always, nothing brightens dreary, rainy day  more than a pretty cottage. Especially with those gardens. I'm just dreaming of mine. Haven't quite been able to get the controlled chaos of Anglo-Irish gardens.
That cute red milk can reminds me of a planting idea I saw last year....a glossy black milk can on its side with a "spill" of white petunias pouring out for several feet. Very striking.

Too tired to stay up....love to all....
Have about an inch of Arnica cream left. ...groan. love to all.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:56 am

Good evening all,

Thanks for filling me in Maxecat.  My personal opinion is, the reason the big boss never gets to Larry's store is that he already knows what great shape it's in and only wants to check out the ones that need the most help.......Maybe not.   What if you called the district manager and asked if your efforts where really making a difference....anything to open a dialog.....so you can get some feed back from him.  It would bother me not knowing.  But I've said before that I think they know what great dedicated people you and Larry are, it would be nice if you could get some personal feedback on what you are doing to make it better, or what his goals are in having you do this on the side......I'm not buying what he says about ....a store...needing extra hours.  If you are sent there just to do cleaning and straightening, he has a goal in mind.  I just wish it wasn't so demanding on your hands and body......have another 'get well' potion on me.................

Hog's Head - Page 27 Potion10

This last cottage is so bright and cheerful with the contrast between the white and red, plus it also gives a great closeup look at how the thatching is done on the roof.  Thanks Always.   That was funny about what you said.....rain, sun, rain, snow, sun, rain, etc. Wow, all in one day.  Here's a little something to remind you that Spring is on it's way.....................

Hog's Head - Page 27 Mixed_11

Did someone say that Leprechauns were hanging around at the HogsHead??  Well if they are I hope they don't get too rowdy and start going overboard with the merriment.......................

Hog's Head - Page 27 Pictur11

Hog's Head - Page 27 Leprec11

I see that Winky and Dobby have started doing some decorating...........................

Hog's Head - Page 27 Table_12

And also made us a cake and some cookies...........................

Hog's Head - Page 27 Cake_310

Hog's Head - Page 27 Cookie15

Blessings for a happy go lucky day!  Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Magical Music Dreamer Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:22 am

Have a wonderful time Karentia !!!

Nice pictures of flowers and Mardi Gras and Leprechauns. !!

I haven't been as sick lately. Hope I am getting my meds better. Still sleep too much.

Have a great week !
Magical Music Dreamer
Magical Music Dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:09 am

Morning all

MMD good news about the meds hopefully you will get it perfectly balanced sending positive thoughts! Hugs dear!

Missy sorry to hear your trip wasn't everything you had hoped for I would certainly let corporate know and post it in whatever guide books you can as well, to continue to charge the first class prices for third class rooms not acceptable, hugs dear!

Maxie relax, enjoy your day off and remember it isn't even spring yet, hugs dear!

Karentia safe journeys remember pictures, pictures, pictures have fun hugs dear!

Always same weather here sun rain snow windy repeat hard to dress for it, sigh! Love the cottages, thanks! Hugs dear!

Hecate saw some Picts Beckah posted on Facebook of her in Puerto Rico yesterday, she certainly gets around, between you and the elves the area is always well set up, thanks for all the great ,food and decorations they make the hogs head a pleasure to come back to day after day thank you, you help make it home! Hugs dear!

Weesa good to see you hugs dear!

Dobby thanks for all the extras the Hogs head couldn't function without you, thank you!

Alberforth could I have a mug of your house blend please, great to go with all the goodies thank you!

Darby O'Gill ''tis that time o year for certain , can never get too much of young Sean singing she's my dear my darling one! Sigh!, have a great day all, I'll be right here by the fire hugs all!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:23 am

Hog's Head - Page 27 Buttercup-thatched-cottage-Co-Clare-IrishCentral
Buttercup Cottage, County Clare, Ireland. Photo by Irish Central.

Good morning. Dobby, I could go for a slice of Hecate's shamrock cake topped with an egg to make it breakfast, plus a tall mug of coffee, please.

MMD... glad to hear you're feeling better. No fun being out of sync.

Like minds around here... rewatching "Darby O'Gill" is one of my favorite personal St. Patrick's Day traditions. Loved it when it came out (even though the banshee creeped me out-- still does, in fact), and still love it today.

Here's to a healthy, healing, positively moving day for all...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:58 pm

Oh, the banshee. ...she was the reason my parents wouldn't let me see the film originally. Had to wait until a re-release when I was in college. Still creeped me out but,you are so right about the luscious Sean Connery. Cheesy Disney, but, who cares?

Were you watching it on TCM? Hopefully, I'll catch it this month. Or, The Great O'Malley with Pat O'Brian and (unbelievably awkward,Humphrey Bogart ) Shmaltz beyond corny but I loved it and it's seldom shown. Probably because it's not a very good film,but...
Wasn't that sad about Robert Osborne passing? Such a sweet man. I loved his anecdotes.

Hecate, Chad ' s ok and easy to talk to,but he has 25 stores and the apparel sections are just not the most important factors in running a good store. As for hours, it's the first and fastest way corporations use to cut costs,especially in Winter when sales are traditionally slow.
Part of retail life. We deal, but you can tell by the store conditions when hours are tight.

Buttercup Cottage is a pure joy! Thank you for sharing, Always. Wouldn't you love to see that every day?

samtibbs, I want so many new varieties this year, I'm considering laminating photos of my favorites and sticking them in pretty pots. Laughing Laughing Laughing Because of the local deer at the lake where my parents first moved after retirement, Mom potted plastic geraniums for the deck and painted them after fading,
We used to laugh, now I realize she was battling the impossible.

Karentia has landed...let the fun begin!

As a treat for a hard week Larry's taking us out for Bang Bang Shrimp. Yum....and I'm not especially fond of seafood. ..but Bang Bang is the best. I'll remind him it's a celebration of women day...maybe there'll be dessert!

Love to all. Sharing a sunny,pleasant day with you.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  missypotter Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:01 pm

MMD, I am so happy you are feeling a bit better. Fingers crossed the meds are more accurate. And thanks for the feed back on the font. I was trying to match the page but I wondered if it was not going to come through. I changed it.

Karentia, I can't wait to hear about your trip. We are still cold and rainy and will be all week into next week. I am so happy you get a nice fun and warm trip.

Well I love my new CPA and was celebrating actually getting a return back this year. The I looked up at the ceiling in my bedroom and spotted a large water ring. Looks like the return will be going to roof repair. We have had so much rain this winter. Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad I checked through the rest of the house, and I think that is the only spot. *sighs*

Friday hubby goes in for the biopsy of the 2 nodes on his thyroid. I just read the radiology report on the ultrasound and didn't realize they were listed as "highly suspicious". Poor hubby, he fell yesterday on a staircase and plowed onto his face. I had to take his glasses in today for repair and he cut up his face, but I think the pride damage was the hardest.

Dobby, I would like some hot cocoa and some green rice crispy treats over by the fire.
missypotter
missypotter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:47 pm

Halloooo from Orlando!  Beautiful trip - such a nice flight!  It was best that we were running from the snow when we left the valley, in the shuttle.  Yes, hot on arrival.  And no second bag when they finally arrived.  They are tracking it down, glad I had the number on my ticket!  I'm such a technotard, forgot to ask for a second tag, assumed they would transfer together.  Nope.  Any time now.  Want my jammies.  I have clean undies, bras, and my swimsuit.  Woo.   Laughing

First class was so worth it!  TSA pre check, quicker line through, don't have to take shoes off, and zipped over just in time to get on the plane - after a quick bathroom break.  Should have bought water, oh wait, I got a free one from the Starbucks gal!  I noticed someone had bought one and left it behind, she said just take mine, since it was paid for, took the other water and put it back!  OK.  But yeah, didn't want to miss the bus. 

First class!  Back to that.  Wider seats!  Cushier, by a little bit.  The tray table is in your arm rest, with a small table between the seats.  Hot towel once we got in the air.  Free drinks (guys were all getting bloody Mary's), I got a coke, breakfast was a lovely omelette, fried potatoes, bacon(pass), a blueberry muffin, and fresh fruit.  Then the entertainment cart - tablet loaded with movies, magazines, and games - I watched Fantastic Beasts, and the first half of Moana.  Nice to be able to stretch my legs, and use the tiny bathroom, whenever I needed it.  It was a lovely flight, minor turbulence, hardly to speak of.  Great landing.  I will do that every chance I get now, spoiled!  But it really is more comfortable.  

Going to do some stretches, and see what's on TV.  Heard the fireworks for the goodnight from Magic Kingdom!  Close!

Yay MMD!  A noticeable improvement is wonderful!  Keep track, and more healing thoughts!  Hugs!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:09 pm

Good evening all,

Maxecat, I was so saddened when I read about Robert Osborne leaving us. I saw on TCM yesterday that they had a memorial video for him in between movies and at the close they said that there would be more to come. He will be missed for sure. As soon as I read the article I emailed it to Lois, who really liked him also. Gotta love Sean in Darby o'Gill....with all of his real hair!

Hog's Head - Page 27 Sean_510

Hog's Head - Page 27 Sean_410

So happy to hear that you enjoyed your flight Karentia! I only flew twice in my life and the first time was first class to Florida when I was nineteen, a very enjoyable time. The second was just a short trip from ST. Paul/Minn. back to home. By the time the plane reached it's altitude it was time to start the descent. I had driven there with a friend but needed a flight home. Don't remember what class it was that he booked for me, but there wasn't really any extra time to do anything while in flight. Yes, I loved the first class flight, drank martinis all the way there. Have a wonderful time dear friend!

Magical Music Dreamer, it's so good to hear that you have finally gotten some relief with your meds......just remember...if things start to go 'wonky' again.....start complaining until they get it right....and 'keep' it right for you. Let your voice be heard for what you need to keep you healthy. Hugs and lots of extra energy coming your way.............maybe this will help too.

Hog's Head - Page 27 Potion11

Missy Potter, Oh dear! What next? It seems like you just had the floors redone from that broken pipe by the washer. Best get it done before the damage gets worse. I hope that the tests for your hubby come back negative or with very little problem, he's had a rough time of it lately. Hope things go better for him soon.

This last cottage reminds me of some of the drawings that I used to do. f would have a close up of a flower/s or leaf/ves around the edges or in a corner and then the objects of attention more in the background. Love this last picture.

Oh, Samtibbs, I had forgotten that Lois told me about Rebekah going there with one of her school friends. In fact I think it's the same one that came to stay here around xmas. If I remember right she is actually one of the teachers at the school. Yes she does get around! Who knew, when that little twelve year old would come and sit in the other chair in my living room and tell me all about her animals that she had to leave behind in CA. Lois has told me numerous times that I helped her so much just by being a good listener, but that's not entirely it, Rebekah and I had very much the same kind of childhood. I also had all kinds of animals to play with when I was growing up. I never knew what my grandfather was going to bring home from the zoo, or have a zoo truck pull in the yard with things to unload.

Just wanted to let you all know that I will be back later with my usual post. Friday the 10th. we have two birthdays to celebrate. One for Lady and one for Muggleborn. I'm thinking that because Lady is so many hours ahead of us here in the USA we could have her party later tonight with cake and such and then on Thursday night we will have one for Muggleborn for her special day too.

Blessings dear friends! Hecate3fold!

Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:02 am

Hello again,

Here's to a very Happy Birthday for Lady!!!!! Winky has made a cake for the celebration and Dobby has done some decorating too

Hog's Head - Page 27 Balloo10

Hog's Head - Page 27 Balloo11

Hog's Head - Page 27 H-cake10

I hope you have a very special birthday with lots of friends and family, here's a card I found just for you and as always a magical wishing well for you to make a special wish for your special day..........................Happy Birthday Lady! Enjoy!....................

Hog's Head - Page 27 C-girl10

Hog's Head - Page 27 Drawin10

Hog's Head - Page 27 Animat10

Blessings for a wonderfully fantastic special day for everyone!! Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:00 am

Happy Birthday Lada!  Happy Birthday Muggleborn!  May your year be fabulous!

My suitcase was not retrieved yet.  I do have clean under stuff, and a shower helps.  But, I'm stuck with jeans for now.  Going to grab breakfast.  I should have just turned in when 9:00 came and went - not enough sleep.  Was napping on top of the covers in my clothes, didn't want to get my bed dirty, and wanted to be ready if the Bell boy arrived, so not a lot of good sleep.

Happiest place on earth!  Let's go!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:11 am

Morning all

Happy Birthday in advance for both lady and muggleborn, hope your days are spectacular!

Missy healing energies speeding to your hubby, falls are awful, hope they find all of his other problems are non existent good luck on your roof problems, the weather hasn't been nice to anyone this year! Hugs dear

Hecate the gal she is with has black haiir and it looks like she is having a good time, hope you have a great weekend, hugs dear!

Always yep we do seem to enjoy similar things nice to have a like minded group for sure, thanks for the great cottages, have a super weekend, hugs dear!

Maxie maybe you could just grow them indoors or paste the Picts on your windows so you can se them when you look out sighenjoy you meal out ,hugs dear

Karentia have fun , remember pictures pictures pictures! Hugs dear!

Well off to fit and fall, fun class and a neat bunch of people in it, have a great day all!

Alberforth a mug of your house blend to go please, thank you dear!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:32 am

Hog's Head - Page 27 The-house-with-the-Blue-Door-Kilmore-Quay-Cottage-Co-Wexford-Ireland.-WIfoto
The House with the Blue Door, Wexford, Ireland. Photo by Kilmore Quay Cottage Co/WI foto.

Good morning, and a Happy pre-Birthday to Lady and Muggleborn!

Dobby, I'll have coffee and a walnut muffin with Irish butter, please.

Happy adventures, Karentia!

Here's to a healthy, healing, enjoyable, smooth day for all...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:48 am

Oh how frustrating, Karentia. Maybe this morning.

If I were a clever artist, samtibbs, I'd paint my windows. flower   Deer have been resting on the front lawn and walking along the driveway.
Spring must be close, the skunks are about.

Happy Birthday Lady.
Hmmmm. ...I posted a series of emojis from my tablet to celebrate the day and not only did they not show up,the rest of my post disappeared. That's odd.

Anyway Lady,  I intended to throw confetti, bring cake and presents, but I guess it'll have to be a queen and a :hug: from the gang.

Imagine a sky as bright as a cottage door...or is it the other way around?  I probably romanticize cottages, but I'd rather live in one than any castle  (though the Alhambra is quite spectacular and warm)
Thanks for such a charming wake up call, Always.  Our day is sunny but the sky certainly lacks that vivid blue.

Inspired to tackle some chores. Love to all.

Last edited by Maxecat on Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Magical Music Dreamer Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:11 pm

Happy Birthday Lady. I hope you have a wonderful year and a fun day !!
Bummer, I got sick last night! But not as bad as before.
Have a great time Karentia. We're there in spirit with you.
Hoped you enjoy your celebratory dinner maxecat. You deserve it ! Cheesecake Factory ? I used to have it there, but stopped because they don't clean the shrimp.
Love the cottages Always. Hi also to Hecate, samtibbs, missypotter, muggleborn, MJS and shieve!fig and Weesa.
Magical Music Dreamer
Magical Music Dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:47 pm

You know, Magical Music Dreamer,  Lexington does have a Cheesecake Factory..maybe  a year old. Haven't been yet. We keep forgetting and there are good restaurants closer to us. Used to visit CF  in Florida.  I remember a lot of food.
I don't think Bonefish Grill is a chain. It is dependably good all the time but it's best to avoid  seafood places on Monday in any case. The  creme brulee is outstanding but I passed this time.

Sorry to hear you became ill again. And, it's definitely a result of your meds? I  keep thinking of the ending 30 seconds of most prescription commercials and how they recite horrifying lists of contraindications. Seems like you've been stuck in a bad situation for quite a while. Here's hoping you right yourself quickly.

Karentia posted on FB  that she did not enjoy the Space Mountain ride.  Not enjoy a topsy turvy roller coaster ride in the dark? How  come? Laughing
When we first  tried it, it was fairly new and it broke down.  We were stuck in the dark,not really  sure if we were facing forward or backwards.  It was great.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:55 am

Good evening everyone,

Hope you feel better soon Magical Music Dreamer. The fact that it came on so fast, do you think it might be a reaction to something you had to eat that day?? If it can be attributed to that, just avoid that type of food. I hope you get to the bottom of this....soon. It's been hampering the way you have to live for too long a time now and someone needs to get to the bottom of it. Hugs dear friend.

I was on the phone with Lois tonight and told her about Samtibbs reminding me of Rebekah's trip. She got a laugh out of that. She said she will be back to school in two more days. Yes, it was the girl who was here at xmas, her name is Camilla.

HERE'S TO A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR MUGGLEBORN! ! ! ! ! Here is what the room looked like yesterday......

Hog's Head - Page 27 Balloo12

Dobby has added more decorations to the room and to the tables...................

Hog's Head - Page 27 Colorf10

Hog's Head - Page 27 Birthd10

Muggleborn, I hope that you have the best birthday ever, Here is a cake just for you.....................

Hog's Head - Page 27 H_ball10

And here's a card from me, and of course a magical wishing well to make your very special wish.......................

Hog's Head - Page 27 C-girl11

Hog's Head - Page 27 Drawin10

Hog's Head - Page 27 Animat11

Blessings for a spectacularly festive day! Hecate3fold!

Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:21 am

Hog's Head - Page 27 DeenaghLodge-KillarneyNationalPark-EmmaByrne-IrishPost
Deenagh Lodge Tea Room, Killarney National Park, Ireland. Photo by Emma Byrne/Irish Post.

Good morning. Dobby, I'll go with a mug of tea, a couple of eggs, and a side of kippers today, please.

Happy Birthday anew to Lady and Muggleborn! And a day of joyful holiday adventures to Karentia! :hug: to everyone else!

Here's to a healthy, healing, smooth-flowing day for all...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:45 pm

Happy Birthday, muggleborn queen ...
(sorry Lady, I missed the queen icon when I posted your birthday greetings.)

flower flower flower Hope your special day is very special indeed..maybe being treated to a nice dinner out?

Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Magical Music Dreamer Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:49 pm

Happy Birthday muggleborn ! Have a great day ! queen
Magical Music Dreamer
Magical Music Dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:15 pm

Happy Birthday to Lady and Muggleborn!

I see everyone is keeping busy these days. My days will be a little less hectic in some respects as my niece has been accepted a good college and all that's left to do is finalize her scholarship/grant packet with their financial aid department. The admissions and financial aid counselors are wonderful ladies who are very helpful and patient. She had acceptance letters for some other colleges but chose this one. I think she will be happy with her choice and will do brilliantly. Of course I may be just a bit biased. Suspect
I think my other niece may have decided to put college off, I'm not sure. I can't figure out what she's doing and I don't think she is sure either.
My nephews are both into their sports and doing well. The one that lives here is currently playing baseball he's at a double header for the JV team.
Mom and Dad are doing well.
Gotta run for now. Hugs to all! :hug:
Hog's Head - Page 27 IMG_0626_zps0ifa1jba

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:48 pm

You sound like a very proud aunt,Weesa.   And, with good reason. Your young relatives seem to have a lot going on...in a good way. Does your college bound niece have a career in mind,yet?
I'm sure they appreciate all your help.

Cold again, with maybe snow coming.

Heater's on at my feet, Maddie at my side, and am watching Hitchcock's Rope. I know it's not a universal favorite,but, I've always liked it.

Here's hoping Karentia's luggage has finally arrived. So frustrating.I've only had it happen once or twice, with limited inconvenience.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:05 pm

She is currently thinking of getting a Psychology Doctorate with a minor in interior design.
Yep proud of all of them. I'm very happy that their versions of busy are good things.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:12 pm

Very ambitious choices,but I can see the link.

Considering how easy it is for kids to get in trouble, they're doing so well.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:54 pm

Long day, and the wayward suitcase has returned!   cheers. Just in time to give me clean jammies, and clothes for tomorrow!  

Went to Epcot, stood in line a lot - Soarin, 75+ minutes, 15 minute ride - you are on a large row of seats, hanging from a hydraulic system, like a metal porch swing for 10?  That has three rows, the first lifts up, then the next, then the third.  The screen is concave, and you are so close to it, you do feel like you are flying.  It has scents that waft at you- dry dirt and grass from Africa, sea air, fruity fragrance over Epcot, beautiful and startling.  Next was the two experiences at Sea - Finding Nemo and Turtle Talk with Crush, dude.  Finally went to the Frozen ride.  75 plus minutes, for about 10 minute ride?  Pretty, different, not as big as Pirates, for perspective, but it is a boat ride.  By that point my feet were hamburger.  Ate a breakfast sandwich from Starbucks.  Gently made my way out of the park.  Waited a wee too long between ibuprofen and Tylenol.  

Oh, had to go back to guest services desk - Jeannette can't make it, at all.  She was supposed to go with me to the Star Wars Tour tomorrow, I had it all reserved and paid for.  Her car won't make it, and her credit card was hacked.  No ride here, but had a ride home late Monday night.  Definitely a let down.  But, the concierge was able to get a refund on my credit card!  Yay!  That helps.  

Always, I can't email the photos, if you or Weesa feel up to picking some out from my Facebook?  I am in your debt... I'll pay up one way or another.   Very Happy Wink. Thank you, if you choose to take this project on!   Not near as many pictures today, just was not finding great things...Feet too sore all day.  

I would have loved to gone further at Epcot, seen more, but I just am not in shape.  I had time, but started seriously way too late.  So I'm staying in training, for next year!

Oh, and I'm now eating a beignets Sunday - yummy!  Vanilla gelato, 3 beignets, Chocolate sauce, yummy!  And too much.  The dessert defeated me.  Gotta wash up - sticky.

Have a lovely weekend everyone!  Love & hugs for all!

Wish my feet luck for tomorrow!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum