Project Phoenix Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pottermore

+3
Maxecat
Lady
samtibbs123
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Pottermore - Page 3 Empty Re: Pottermore

Post  Always Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:32 pm

Maxe... I'm with you... or maybe I'm just aiming for those extra remedial potions lessons???? Wink

I DO like all the extra JKR tidbits... anything new from the world of HP is welcome! And even though they're obvious teasers, I enjoyed the audio book excerpts (surprised the heck out of me the first time I ran into one!).
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:48 pm

I agree no time to sit around waiting (sorry Prof. Snape) but I was going to be on for the hour that day anyway so thought I would try it. Let's just it's not a daily attempt for me and and leave at that. I think they should have found an easier way to do it. Suspect

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:51 am

This just in from the Pottermore insider:
The first chapters of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban have arrived on Pottermore.com…

Must be an early present, hope it isn't to long before they load the rest of it.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:18 am

Latest news from Pottermore Insider
Vote for your favourite Snape quote and prepare for a week of Severus...

This week is all about Severus Snape, Harry’s curiously antagonistic Potions teacher.

From the moment Harry meets Snape in his first year of Hogwarts, he forms a strong dislike for the punishing and severe professor. However, whilst Harry detests the Hogwarts Potions master, we know that many of you are firm fans.

Today, we’re asking you to place your votes for the most memorable quote from Snape. Books One and Two, and the first section of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban are available to explore on Pottermore.com, so we’ve taken quotations from those first three books. What are your favourite lines; which quote do you think sums up his character the most?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:26 pm

The next few chapters of PoA are available at Pottermore. Found this in one part thought it would be well received here. SPOILER ALERT!

The mother of Professor Severus Snape, Eileen Prince, was President of the Hogwarts Gobstone Club in her time at school.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:15 am

Not sure if anyone else is still visiting Pottermore these days. I've gotten through Goblet of Fire waiting now for Order of The Phoenix. I only need one thing to have every scene complete. A swelling potion. I can't for the life of me brew a potion (sorry Professor Snape) and would love it if anyone that has a spare would pass it on to me please. Let me know if there are items that you would like gifted as well, there are many items that I've extras of but no idea who needs them.
I've really been enjoying all the extras from JKR and was happy to see the addition of The Daily Prophet with it's coverage of Quidditch Cup action. Oh if you haven't been in a while you should go back through chapters, there are new things added to them.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum