Project Phoenix Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karentia's Corner

+3
Maxecat
missypotter
ladyhawke
7 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Karentia's Corner - Page 3 Empty Re: Karentia's Corner

Post  Maxecat Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:02 pm

I second (and third) the applause! It is a wonderful tree. Good thing I learned to never believe Karentia when she says "simple".
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:04 pm

Karentia's Corner - Page 3 TuscanTree20

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:05 pm

Karentia's Corner - Page 3 Angelbook001

This is my angel book where I put inspirational sayings and information about celestial guardians.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:54 pm

Yay! cheers Thank you Weesa for posting these! I really was not sure if they were going through!

Oh, yes, I am very pleased with how the tree came out - had many people saying it was my best tree ever. I hear that as my most conformist to their style - but I know it was a very pretty tree. I really have to thank Donald for much of the decorating - I was not really top form that day and he really kicked butt. I started certain things, and he ran with it! I'm very happy with how it looked in their home - perfect height, size for the corner, the bakers rack will have a special home in the kitchen - so cool! And yes, they were the family that had purchased my Bird House tree - Fly Away Home. They have 8 trees worth of ornaments upstairs in their storage area! Said they will talk to the gals about sending some back - for us designers to have a chance at recycling! Cool!

Now I have a new phone with internet I'm going to see if I can start my own photobucket account. No clue if it will work.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:26 pm

Your Welcome bounce Glad to help. Haha I just sent you an email about having internet on the new phone. Let me know if you need any help with it. Oh and once you have it I'll give you the password to access the Karentia section of my photobucket to you can save all your lovely work to your account, of course I'll leave them on mine for back up.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:25 pm

The "simple" tree is gorgeous! I think Karentia uses a slightly different dictionary to define some words!
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:27 pm

Wow, I feel so bad for not coming in here in a month! But have to say the bake sale took over my attention.

Thank you ladies, funny thing is the IS a simple tree for me! I did not make a lot of stuff, so it was buy & stick in tree. Hence, simple.

Love your angel book Maxie! It is so beautiful! And inspiring!

Weesa thank you again for hosting the photos! I will eventually get to the point of using it, but for now only have 3 pictures in there. Need time with a full computer. I did have a lot of fun with this tree, and had some interesting comments - some weren't sure about the colors together, others were wondering about the sunflowers. I just tell t em to wait, you'll see. And then they all came back & gushed over the tree.

Sorry, phone is jumping, can't fix errors.

The green & purple tree is the Owl & the Pussycat. I really liked the way the put seashells in birdcages - really pretty idea. They did not fill the tree up, used a lot of wired wide ribbons & big ornaments. Really liked the way it came together.

So will start shopping for next year's tree as soon as my paycheck gets distributed & I see what I can play with. Want to take advantage of after christmas sales.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:37 pm

Your welcome and no rush on the pics. Can't wait to see what the next project looks like Smile

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:04 pm

Weesa, I just looked again, and I think that is all the pictures I took this year. Maybe one more - I'll double check my phone next chance I get.

It was an amazingly fun tree to put together - just lost my energy around 3 when I had a chair massage - we were 90% done anyway... was fun to go back the next day to finish up all the last minute things. I like to do some of those myself, when the main crowd isn't on top of you. It is quite the bee hive on Sunday, that's for sure!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:26 pm

Sorry I meant no rush in transferring to your photobucket.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:21 am

Oh. Yeah, I still have learning to do with that!

I know I had taken a few more pictures on my other phone, but they disapeared. Did not save to the sd card.

Have to clean up from Christmas - almost done, then get back to the bellydance bras.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:01 pm

Karentia's Corner - Page 3 Tags

Karentia's Corner - Page 3 Tags2

Tags

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:04 pm

Karentia's Corner - Page 3 PinsbySuzanne

Karentia's Corner - Page 3 Pin

Karentia's Corner - Page 3 Pin2

Pins...the ones the top pic are by Karentia's friend Suzanne the other pics are Karentia's work.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:05 pm

Pendant
Karentia's Corner - Page 3 Pendant

Pendants and Pin
Karentia's Corner - Page 3 PendantsPin

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:05 pm

Karentia's Corner - Page 3 Cards

Cards

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:47 am

so much fun! See,it's impossible to toss out bits of paper and other embellishments that don't seem to fit anywhere...they can always end up decorating a pretty card or tag..wouldn't any of them bring a smile to someone?
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:10 pm

Oh Maxie I definately used a lot of odds & ends on these tags! The last of 2 different ribbons, some little charms that were homeless, assorted other goodies galore! And with my beads, just had a field day! I do want to grab some smaller gauge wires now. What I have in stock are thicker than what you can really bead comfortably with. they were handy for the project I sued them on... but a bit thick.

Had an attack of the nargles this morning - another one of those detailed posts, then the thumb with the bandaid slipped to far to the left and *poof* gone.

Funny, these pieces are really easy to do, but I could not for the life of me figure out how until Suzanne started showing me! Now, the ideas are flowing!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:08 pm

Karentia's Corner - Page 3 MasksfromMJSforVenetiantree

Masks from MJS for Venetian tree planned for later.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:11 pm

Wonderful!

She said she & Bob watched the artist in Venice working on the masks, and purchased when done! How cool is that? She has had them for many years and is ready to give them another life!

I can't say thank you enough!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:22 pm

I can see painting a lot on the masks - but also have though a lot about all the different pages out there, and what about using some of these beautiful papers as background for some of the parts on the masks - and then use paint, trims, and gems to fill in & cover edges. As well as feathers. I need to go back to looking for more feathers onlone again, need some good rooster tail feathers I think. Not buying any more peacock until I get at least half of my current supply on the masks & see what I might need, versus what I really want. What I want is to buy & stockpile all kinds of things! But I am not a magpie out of control.

Frankly since I got my loan, I am very suprised at my self control. Actually have started to pay down cards & keep them from being used. That is a minor miracle right there.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:33 pm

Yes the masks are outstanding. I'm so glad MJS sent them to you..Having authentic ones should be a good inspiration. I've drafted some designs and am stockpiling my supplies as well. At the Venitian,last year,I found an artist painting masks but couldn't get my party to stay and watch. Sad
On line there are loads of photographs...loads of possibilities. I'm thinking feathered fans might add a whimsical touch as well.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:07 pm

Exactly! I really want to use all the feathers on the masks well, and also on other ornaments. Somehow use the 'eyes' & swords to create some really stunning ornaments.

LOL! I was just told by my Libra co-worker that I am too detail oriented! Shocked Laughing Shocked Laughing Um, you really need to be in a paper trail oriented, customer service based, public company that is funded by the government to some degree! Auditors want everything on paper.

Sorry, had to share that.

But I can definately see loads of rooster tail details as well as the peacock - the lovely iris oil effect will be stunning under the lights, no matter where we put them.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:37 pm

LOL! I was just told by my Libra co-worker that I am too detail oriented!

too detail oriented??? like that's a bad thing?????
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:41 pm

Bwuahahaha! I have to be with how many things I am juggling! It's no wonder occassional words escape me. They were kicked out in favor of glitz, sparkle & glamour!

I can hardly wait to set up the craft room! Just have to get the squatter out. Sent him an email with contact info an 4 rentals for shared spaces in Seattle area. I don't ever see him. Just hear & 'feel' him. Be damned if I will be pushed out of my home space! 'Be gone foul demon!'

But seriously, have my crafting folding tables in there, portable heater & stereo (heat doesn't travel well down the hall), all my tree bins, all my crafting stuff at my fingertips - what's not to love? Might get artwork going again - local art co-op starting up I need to look into. Would be nice to sell enough a month to make this worth while.

Will look into some kind of storage shelving unit. Might have to go back to Ikea, or to the second hand office supply in Burlington. $60 for a solid wood bookcase with 3-4 shelves. Could make a good storage shelf for my supplies!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:47 pm

Do you really feel he's hiding from you,Karentia? Maybe a bit embarrassed?
Or (hopefully not,) sulking? What a shame you can't work with him,even if it's helping move to a place better suited to his needs. Do you think he feels he can't move without help because he hasn't a car and has physical limitations?

I think he maybe is a bit in awe of you Karentia, because he's supposed to be life coach and yet you're the one who is always moving toward the life she wants and the payment forward she wants to make.

Wish there was some way you could help him move on without resentment (or stalling)
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum