Project Phoenix Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions Please...

3 posters

Go down

Introductions Please... Empty Introductions Please...

Post  Admin Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:39 pm

Ok so this is the place for members to introduce themselves to each other and share a bit about themselves and their interests. Look forward to getting to know everyone flower And of course if you'd like to learn a bit more about the staff
just pop into the Meet the Team section.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Introductions Please... Empty Re: Introductions Please...

Post  Maxecat Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:38 pm

Welcome to new members..don't be shy..We don't need to know your private dreams or dreads,just some idea of who's visiting and what you'd like to discuss.

I think we'll find many interesting ideas floating around once the ice is broken. Some of us are already old friends from other sites but don't let our familiarity with one another stop you from joining in and posting your thoughts.

Part of our goal is to tap into the wonderful creative spirit that powers our world.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Introductions Please... Empty Some of you may remember me.

Post  DocWard Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:13 pm

Greetings all,

Some of you may recall me as "Quidditch Player," from the old HPANA, which I am very sorry to hear about. At any rate, I stumbled across this site as I was looking for information about it, and after some thought, decided I would at least join so I could say hello to a number of kind souls who helped me through my deployment so long ago now. The name is one I use on most forums I belong to, so I thought I would just keep it here.

Life has been, well, life for me, with ups and downs, and sadly more downs than ups it seems at times. I suppose I will get into that more as time goes on if I am able to post regularly. I hope I am able to post some, and contribute some, and be a benefit to the community.

In the meanwhile, hello, all!

DocWard

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:51 pm

DocWard, Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy it here and look forward to seeing your posts in the future.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DocWard Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:12 pm

Weesa wrote:DocWard, Welcome to the site!  I hope you enjoy it here and look forward to seeing your posts in the future.

Thank you, I look forward to being here.

DocWard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum