Project Phoenix Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtual Vacation

4 posters

Go down

Virtual Vacation Empty Virtual Vacation

Post  Admin Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:06 pm

Use this thread to take a vacation any time you want, to any destination. I start everyone off with a trip to a
beautiful spanish villa.

Virtual Vacation SpanishVilla

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Virtual Vacation Empty Acadia National Park, Bar Harbor, Maine

Post  ladyhawke Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:55 pm

ladyhawke
ladyhawke

Back to top Go down

Virtual Vacation Empty Maui

Post  Maxecat Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:57 am

Weesa, it is possible for you to post some of the beautifu Spa photos from HPANA.You've done such a beautiful spa there. I love to imagine having rooms like that available on a daily basis.

When I need a quick getaway I'm always drawn to Maui. The minute I touch down I feel "home". The warm breezes,the delicate scents,even the mildly unpleasant sour undergrowth..it whispers peace,welcome and Paradise.

I'll sit on the little beach hidden from the grand shopping malls and let the nene birds waddle around, paler version of N.American cardinals pick at a sandwich and I wait for that early sunset that practically sucks the sun into the horizon.

No chance for tenstion to remain between shoulder blades here. In awhile I can walk along the beach but right now it's too easy to give my bread to the birds and slip into sleep.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Virtual Vacation Empty Re: Virtual Vacation

Post  Admin Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:12 pm

Had already thought of that my friend. Will be posting them as I can in the appropriate spa threads.
For now here is your fave destination, enjoy sunny
Virtual Vacation Maui

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:55 am

Virtual Vacation Lakeside-Hideaway
Lakeside Hideaway by Thomas Kinkade

Today I would love a quiet day at a mountain retreat. I think I'll bring a picnic lunch along with paints, canvas and an easel and just while away the day enjoying the scenery.
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:50 am

This vacation spot looks so peaceful, maybe it will help everyone relax and recharge.
Virtual Vacation Panorama_Maui_Wailea_Sunset1200-1

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum