Project Phoenix Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Body,Mind,Spirit connection

+6
Admin
missypotter
Lady
muggleborn
Maxecat
ladyhawke
10 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Body,Mind,Spirit connection - Page 2 Empty Re: Body,Mind,Spirit connection

Post  Maxecat Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:11 am

Sure will, Weesa. Let us know the date so we can concentrate our efforts.

My brother in law is having a time with his knee surgery. He was told it would take a year for complete healing but apparently he didn't hear that. He thinks he should be like those who recovered in 8-10 weeks. I'm not sure he'd ever had a major medical issue before and he's dealing with prolonged pain. He's not a happy camper.
Just a reminder that you can have more money than you can spend in a lifetime and you're still going to face hard times.
I've been trying to get him into water therapy (and heaven knows,he could use some Reiki) but he defers to his doctors who haven't suggested anything but time for healing.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:44 am

Just quick jump. Mother is o.k. I phoned with her a minute ago. Thanks for prayer chain and light. If no complications, she should be at home tommorow. We live in the same house, I'll look after her.

Maxe it sounds like he doesn't want to be really helped. If he wants he would try everything to make the pail smaller.

Weesa, of course I will keep him in my mind. I'm not praying but positive thoughts and healing light can help too.
Lady
Lady
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:20 am

My grandpa is in the hospital. Any prayer or positive thought is welcomed. His name is Jiri and he is 84. Has a diabetes. He has two heart attacks in past and one stroke and had heart by-pass surgery in 2004. After that he was quite fine until today`s morning. Grandma told me he had headache, was sick and wet of sweat. I hope it was only hypoglykemia but who nows. Grandma just left to the hospital to see more. Thank you.

Update - TG they haven`t found anything wrong with his heart or brain. They moved him to another city where is unit for infective illnes. They suppose it should be some king of "vomiting virosis" as this illnes is now very wide spread in our city. I had it just a week ago and for one day I wasn`t able to get up from bed, so maybe it is the same case. But in his age he can`t be at home. I really hope it isn`t something serious, we will see.
Lady
Lady
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:34 am

Morning all

Sending healing thoughts and prayers out to all of you, this has truly been a year of trials and tribulations, and finances well don't get me started on finances and the lack there of sigh! lighting a green candle for balance, a gold one for prosperity, a pink one for loving comfort and a blue one for protection!

Missypotter just before you go into your surgery see yourself and your Dr bathed in a bright blue light, it will balance and protect everything so that what needs to go will and what needs to stay will and his hands will be guided safely through the procedure, you will heal faster and have fewer complications, we will be keeping you in our prayers!

Karentia what an ordeal, keeping your friend in my prayers as well, seeing her bathed in rose colored light so she knows the comfort and love that surrounds her! As for Morgan well like you said maybe she will learn on her own, when you buy huge quanities of fresh produce, meats ect and don't eat it fast enough,well the trash is only place for it and the end of the month can be pretty thin, hard way to learn, but effective!

Maxie seeing you and yours in loving healing rose colored light, then I see golden light streaming in to aid Larry in his jobs searches! After all we have been through this year, next year just has to be better! Hugs dear! Maybe you could record some of your kitty's purring and send it to missypotter for her healing after her surgery! Very Happy Very Happy

Lady here's some healing energy coming your way as well, hopefully you and the boys will stay off the sick list and your mom will have a speedy recovery from her procedure!

HUGS TO ONE AND ALL!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:40 am

Lady,I adored my grandfather,he was so wonderful to me when I was young. I'll certainly send some healing energy his way. I do like to pray because it helps me focus the energy. If I'm only imaging colours and thoughts like "heal,now" my mind starts wandering around and I (and the energy) gets lost.
I believe all prayers are answered...and any thought or image that is one of request or thanksgiving is a prayer. It doesn't have to belong to any organized religion to be sincere and effective.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:11 pm

Will keep in my thoughts Lady. I miss both of my grandfathers, I know how precious he must be to you.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:40 pm

My uncle drove with grandma to the hospital. It is around 45 minutes by car but the road isn`t very nice. Grandpa vomited breakfast, mashed potatoes from lunch stayed inside him. He has diaper and I suppose he wanted to go on toilet but isn`t permited to get up from bed and accidentaly pulled out his infusion. He has also fever today. The results of tests will be by friday. My grandma is in tears because she would like to be with him and to take care of him. He can`t reach the cup with tea. There`s no tv on the room. Good sign is he tried to walk and was asking some questions about payment for the room, etc... So I think his mind is working and he still wants to move. But I don`t know how long it will last him. Dr. said they will let him go home on Monday at earliest. Grandma is visiting him again of Fr. and Sat.

I`m quite unhappy. I would like to do more. I thought I`ll find some hotel near hospital for grandma, but there isn`t any close in interned search and she isn`t good at orientation and she couldn`t probably stay there alone. But she wish to be close to his husband and I think it should be good for grandpa to have her there. I can`t be with her as I need to care about boys and husband just started new job and can`t stop to go home. My mother is after that leg`s surgery so no help from her. And my uncle (son of my grandparents) is working too. Tommorow I`ll call the information centrum in that town if there isn`t really any accomodation close to the hospital and will talk about that with my grandma and will see. I hate that. I always hated the situaiton of old people to be at hospital without posibility to care or adjudicate of themselves. My intuition says there can be something done but I don`t see it at the moment. I will concentrate more before sleeping and will ask for the answer. Poor grandpa, he is kind of very proud man. He has problems to ask us for help, so no way for him to ask nurse.

Thanks for possibility to put the steam out here. Will keep you informed.
Lady
Lady
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  muggleborn Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:59 pm

All of you are in my thoughts and prayers. This has been a tough year for everyone. I am just telling myself that next year WILL be a good year for all of us! I am determined!
Lady, sometimes it's easier to ask a nurse to help you rather than a family member. Praying that your grandpa, grandma, mom and all of your family are healthy.
muggleborn
muggleborn
Ashes
Ashes

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:13 pm

Thanks muggleborn. I know it is nurse`s work to take care of the patients. But my grandpa isn`t that kind of a man. I told my grandma that it is enough time for him to learn to ask for help if he needs some...

Grandpa is doing better. Dr. told to bring him his crutches and that is good sign. He isn`t vomiting or having diarrhea any more. I suppose they would like to do some exercise with him and he will be permited to use the toilet. I really wish he will be. With luck he shoud be home on Monday. Tommorow my grandma is going to visit him and on Saturday too.

As I was writing in last post, that I will ask for some answer before sleeping, hey the answer is here. I had dream I was trying to climb down some big ladder or something like that. There was someone helping me and was continuously talking to me: "Concentrate on next step" And I was saying: "I`m afraid of that step, and how will I do next and next?" And this persont told me again: "Concentrate only on very next step not on the others and then again on next step. Take it one by one." It took me some time, but in the end I understood what he was trying to say me and it makes sence to me now. I can`t change the future in advance. I can change now and by changing presence I can change future. Does it make sence to you too?

You know, it is kind werid. The woman I`m going for card reading told me a months ago that my cards are perfect. They are full of big progress and there is some spiritual master/supervisor taking care of me. And I will have more power in my hand and my healing and energy abilities will grow up. I didn`t know how this can be as I`m only at home with boys. And I thought I need to take some new lessons or something like that. And than later I found you and HPANA thread and since August and specially since HPANA is gone I`ve learned so much from this site and from your experience that it is sometimes unbelievable for me. Thank you all for sharing information, you are all very inspiring for me.
Lady
Lady
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:25 pm

Lady, many of us feel we were destined to meet and Harry Potter was the means. When several of us found our conversations heading in the direction of spiritual and metaphysical things we developed this site. I think we can all learn a lot from each other.
You have studied Reiki,right? That's a very power gift to have in your hands. Maybe that's what the reader meant. Do you ever practice on the boys? Maybe you can work on your mother and grandfather.
Living in the moment,taking each thing one at a time...that's smart for everyone.
And Reiki is learned in stages too,right..maybe you are getting ready to take that Master Class?
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:59 pm

Maxe, I am prepared to third degree but here it cost a lot of money. Maybe for my birthday I`ll ask my family to give me some money for it and I can pay the rest of the price. Good idea, thank you. I used Reiki for healing of my dog this year and for Oli when he was last time ill. But I have no time to do it for other people with boys during the day and in the evening I`m tired enough to do it. But sure for boys, why not. There will be a lot of opportunity as they are ill every month or so. I have been doing so many things - numerology, reflexology, reiki, now Tarot. But nothig very deep. I was always like this. I have wide spread of knowledges but nothing deep enough to be proffesional in it. I feel it like big mistake. Now the things are changing a little bit. Here I feel connection and I can learn so much and I feel new energy for doing these things. As boys are older it is easier to have something else on mind than just them as it was last four years.

Lady
Lady
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:59 pm

I understand about being excited about many things but concentrating on none of them. We have a saying for it. "Being a Jack of all trades,master of none."

I think it a good idea to try many interests. You may never use the skills immediately but might come back to them later.Knowledge is something you don't lose even if you don't use it. And you never know what will become important to you.

I had planned to take the Reiki course in a neighboring town but I've been waiting to see where our money needs to go first.Also,there are very few places in this area where Reiki would be practiced. I think most people would think it too strange..maybe even "ungodly",though some chiropractors might be willing to add it to their offices.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:33 pm

Good evening,

grandpa still isn`t allowed to walk. He refuses dto rink and to eat and is weak and feeble. My grandma tried to explain him, he is in another town not in our town but we don`t know if he really understood. I`m very tired. Not physically but in mind. I hate I can`t do more. He really needs her wife to make him good meal and put his false teeth on. I`m afraid of every extra day he spend lying in bed. He is moving very slowly and walks with difficulty and the more he lay the more weak his muscles will be. Dr. said they will start with rehabilitation on Monday, there is no one to do it during weekend. That means two more days without moving and some disruption and that they won`t let him go home on Monday. I think about comming with grandma to the hospital on Mon. and ask some questions. I would like to move him back to hospital in our city, if he won`t be infectious any more. And I need to know the conditions.

To the Reiki. Here I haven`t heard about any dr. who is doing Reiki or recomend someone else do Reiki on their patients. You must do it on your own. Here are some alternative centers where you can find a lot of people doing - Reiki, Shia tsu, card reading, automatic painting (I`m very interested in that), etc... But I still haven`t got enough courage to do it for public. There isn`t time just now, maybe later.
Lady
Lady
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  muggleborn Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:05 pm

Lady, I'm sorry your grandpa isn't doing very well. I would look into moving him closer. Being away from people he knows and in unfamiliar surroundings is probably hard on him.

If I had less stress and drama in my life, I had always wanted to pursue reiki, tarot, psychic awareness, etc. but I would really need a calm mind and I just don't have that right now. I keep thinking that "some day" when the time is right, I will be able to learn more and find a good teacher.

In days long ago (snicker) I had some time to hone my skills a bit and was actually getting better at listening and hearing my spiritual guide and my intuition/gut feelings were clearer. I just felt more spiritual and closer to the "divine" whatever that is. I have always been good at finding lost things. Now I think it's me that is lost and I need to find myself before I can move forward.
muggleborn
muggleborn
Ashes
Ashes

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:14 pm

You're absolutely right about the chaotic mind,muggleborn..you've an awful lot to handle right now. I can't imagine how you could tune that out for even a little while,though that's probably exactly what you need.
It's taking me a long time to still my mind but little by little....since I've lost my mind,it's getting easier.

Is there anyone you could count on to help out with the boys,now and then..just so you could have a mini break ...a little "me" time. I think it would give you such a lift to have a break from the routine. Even caretakers need a little self care to keep going.
MIght help the FM if you could work in some mild exercise.
Are there support groups in your area where you might be able to find some help with the kids?
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  muggleborn Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:12 am

There's not too many people I'd trust to leave my kids with, my circle has dwindled down. I don't even like to leave my kids with my husband! He knows that Jesse has certain issues and yet he seems to think it's funny when he upsets him, and sometimes even seems to pick on him. And then there are well meaning relatives that think my kids are just spoiled and need the autism beat out of them. I feel better when I leave Jesse in Eric's care for an hour or two! At least they "get" each other.

I do have a treadmill that I saved up for and bought a few years ago, that sits in my bedroom. Only it's not really my bedroom anymore, it's my husband's room. The living room has become my bedroom. After Christmas is over I am thinking of moving the treadmill to the living room so I have access to it. And for my birthday in March I am hoping to be a single woman again. There is only so much I can take, and I have been a very patient woman, but I cannot put up with the drama any more. I just need to grow a set and move on. I am stagnant, not growing spiritually, or emotionally and seem to be stuck in the same old rut. Too much negativity. Not a healthy situation. But I am the only one that can change that.
muggleborn
muggleborn
Ashes
Ashes

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:28 am

I'm sorry to hear you feel so trapped,muggleborn.It certainly doesn't help your mental or physical health to feel stagnant and yet I'm aware this situation has been going on for quite a while. Maybe it is time to act.
Obviously,you can only work on yourself andbe supportive of the boys. Your husband has to deal (or not) with his own issues.
It would be easier for both of you if there was mutual support,but that doesn't seem to be the case.
I would still keep looking to see if your area has developed any kind of camp or day care programs where your kids could have a good time and you catch a rest.I know our area hasn't and I suspect some parents overmedicate their kids to keep them quiet.

you know we're here to lend an ear,even if we can't be with you. Smile
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Magical Music Dreamer Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:37 pm

Hello,
muggleborn, hang in there! Good luck with what ever you decide. Life and relationships can be so difficult and sad sometimes. Your relatives don't sound sympathetic. Crying or Very sad

A few weeks ago we had dinner with some friends and I mentioned that there was no one in my family that I could talk to (not counting my husband). The friend said he couldn't talk to his family either. So I guess this is common. A bit sad if you ask me. I have a niece who lives only 20 miles from me. She is busy and successful, has a family. She is even a musician like me. I haven't seen her in 3 years. She likes me (I think), but just never bothers to think or care about me. I am really crushed.
Magical Music Dreamer
Magical Music Dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:32 pm

Wow,so we're not alone in this confusion. We have family members who are so caught up in their lives (35 minutes away) they're never available to visit except at the major holiday celebrations.

I always thought "family" meant something special. I miss having easy access to my brothers and certainly with my sons. I haven't seen my elder boy in 5 years but that's his choice.

I have noticed that families aren't as willing to help each other as they were when I was young.Pretty sad.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Magical Music Dreamer Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:53 pm

I am actually more in contact with my sister and her kids and grandkids in Colorado and Wyoming. But it is far. She said I could come for Christmas, but I have to perform on Christmas Eve here.

We seem to be living in an age of alienation. Here in LA with its millions of people, many are on the cell phone all of the time instead of talking to the person next to them. I think perhaps it is a defense mechanism.
Magical Music Dreamer
Magical Music Dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:21 pm

We have,maybe,17 houses in our subdivision and I know 6 families..
I don't count the neighbors I met when their dog escaped her pen when they were away and broke into our house. Yes,the dog,a lab like mine,broke through the screen in our dinning room and jumped into bed with me! She did it twice,ruined the screens. The owner's a lawyer..would have been nice if he had replaced our screens.
Do you know you can't buy premade screens? They have to be made...the supplies are still waiting for us to figure it out.

We don't have block parties or exchange holiday goodies..I used to years ago but no one reciprocated or sent thank yous,so I gave up.Retirees do their own thing and families with young kids are tied up in school activities..so, not a lot of time for neighbors.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:38 am

I'm pretty close to my brothers even though the one isn't here all the time with his work schedule but his wife and children are and of course I get calls from atleast one of them just about daily most of the time. My youngest's children live here with myself and my parents so we see him more and he texts me all the time. I am glad of this because while my Dad is close to his family, even though none live near enough for regular visits, Mom isn't. One of her brothers lives literally 2 minutes from here at the end of the road, we only see him occasionally. Her other brothers live in Ohio two live within a block of each other and never visit. They live about 20 minutes or so from the other two and seldom see them. I don't get it but they haven't been close since I was a small child and they all grew up (Mom's the oldest and married at 16 so her brothers were all still kids when I was born) and went their separate ways. I've always thought family important so I don't understand their attitudes at all.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:21 pm

I was adopted and always considered "family" as something sacred...never understood people taking each other for granted or ignoring each other. My MIL's siblings always are at odds with one another. Such a waste of energy.

Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:38 am

I want to let you know that your prayers really help! My Grandpa is moving tommorow back to the hospital in our town. I have it only 10 minutes by walk and my grandma lives right next to the entrance so it is the best result we all hoped for. He will be on department of internal medicine not on department for long term ill. In the afternoon Grandma is going to visit him (for the last time in that horrible hospital I hope), I will now more about his physical condition by the evening.

To the family conection - I don`t have too much big family. I am the only child. Brother of my mother has one girl, she is seven years younger than me. They live in small town next to our. Brother of my father has one girl, she is eleven years younger than me and one boy, he is fifteen years younger than me. They live in town that is one hour by car away. As parents of my father and uncle are still alive, we celebrate with them every birthday, their wedding anniversary and on 25th of December they visit us in our house. Parents of my mother passed years ago and my uncle and his family are visiting us on 25th of December in our house for roasted duck, cabbage and dumplings and on 26th we visit their house for Svickova - sirloin in cream sauce with dumplings. And of course when we have birthday we meet each other too. My mother does accounting and is paying to my aunt for helping her with the work and they see each other every day at work and are going to the gym together. This aunt is also very happy when she can care of my boys. I`ve been always in touch with my family. I think it is very important. When grandparents and parents pass the other relatives are the only connection that lasts. Same blood, same memories. And of course there is karma. We meet each other for some reasons and karma of people in family is the most connected.

And muggleborn. I fell sorry you have the trouble with your husband. I hope next year you will be free again. It must be very frustrating. You are on my mind.
Lady
Lady
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:59 am

Lady I'm glad your Grandpa will be closer to you and that he's improving. Hopefully be so close to your Grandma and you will help him get well even faster.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next