Project Phoenix Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Body,Mind,Spirit connection

+6
Admin
missypotter
Lady
muggleborn
Maxecat
ladyhawke
10 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Body,Mind,Spirit connection - Page 7 Empty Re: Body,Mind,Spirit connection

Post  Admin Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:43 pm

Lady will keep you and yours in my thoughts. Keep us posted. Surprised they didn't tell you to put some antibiotic cream or something on that knee.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:39 pm

Continuing healing energy to all of your family Lady, glad it was nothing serious for Zdneck! Good luck to all!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:48 am

Weesa, he was actualy on his second pack of very strong antibiotics pills when they opened the lump. And it was healing succesfully so he didn`t need third round. They put inside some salve but I don`t know the name for it in English - it is dark and smells horribly.

Thank you all to your prayers and healing energy.
Lady
Lady
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:01 am

Weesa, Eagle Skyfire, MMD, Always, Samtibbs, Lady, and anyone else able, please concentrate on Maxecat - she won't ask for herself, and I will. Her lungs have always been her weak point and they are being smothered. She does have antibiotics, but they are not working fast enough. Please send her healing thoughts, light, colors, candles, prayers, everything! She knows we love her, let's send her that love really strong right now!

Thank you!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:17 am

You got it! Maxe... prayers are on their way to enfold you.
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:49 am

Maxie, I see you in the center of a bubble of light - this is the light of love, always surrounding you in comfort & warmth. I see the bubble infused in rose of Mother's Love. Now infused with Royal Blue, Royal Purple, and Gold - for Father, Son & Holy Spirit. This bubble is like a beautiful protective pearl surrounding you from any harm. I see it filling up within with green healing lasar like lights, zapping the negative areas, and filling with clean electric blue chi to energize your healing. Finally I see a disco ball mirror settiling on your skin, facing out, to protect you from bad thoughts & bad intent from without. Settling your bubble carefully adrift on a warm water lagoon, in Maui for the night - for the heat and moisture of a place you love, with the scents from the flowers surrounding the bay.

Much love doll.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Magical Music Dreamer Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:54 am

maxecat,

I am sending you diamond white healing light from The Masters and Angels. It is surrounding you and going inside you to heal you. Aaaaaaaaauuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm. So mote it be!

Body,Mind,Spirit connection - Page 7 Diamond1

LVX
Magical Music Dreamer
Magical Music Dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:35 pm

Maxe, you are in my mind, spirit and heart. Prayer on the way and healing charm to you. Take care dear.
Lady
Lady
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:59 pm

Maxie I don't know about you, you KNOW we are HERE for YOU anytime any day! ASK!!!! That said I see you bathed in blue healing light, then your lungs being filled with surging green energy, filling each crook and crevice with pulsing living energy, Now I see you breathing deeply into the very bottom of your lungs pulling the warm spring air deep into each avoli , letting it bathe your lungs internally and externally with healing loving warmth! Get well soon luv, Get well soon!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:27 pm

thank you all.I've been resting .I'll concentrate on all your healing energies.I'm so tired from coughing.

thank you for caring for me.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:50 pm

Maxecat I'll keep you in my thoughts and send you some more positive energy to with all the othes. Hope you are feeling better soon, hugs.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:51 pm

You're very welcome. Prayers continue, needless to say!
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:57 am

Much love & healing thoughts ongoing! You rest, tea & soup.

I would also suggest another exersize - close your eyes, concentrate on your lungs (I know, easy right now), and focus your thoughts on your blood cells. Tell them to power up & fight the bad bugs - chew them up & spit out the bugs, mucus, and garbage filling your lungs. And a hot bath when you can manage. Arnica on your ribs & belly & back where Larry can rub when he gets home. Help you ease the muscles from coughing. Steam too. Hot mint tea. A rosemary tea would be good too. Morgan swears by the chicken soup with extra herbs - it's almost a green broth when you make it right. Oh, garlic too.

Love you sweetie!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:03 am

Steam and prayers seem to be an unbeatable combination.
I feel better than before. thank you all...
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:51 pm

Your welcome dear friend. Oh when you are feeling up to it you may be interested in the new thread in the Phoenix Nest section of the site.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:43 pm

Lady,I'm going to write out for you my favorite calming breathing exercise. It has helped me with surprised asthma attacks,bad driving conditions and dental surgery.

Sitting up or lying down, breathe deeply from the bottom of your lungs.
Breathe in through your nose and think to yourself "I breathe in love (or peace or calm)

with your lips slightly open,breathe out and think "I release all fear (or tension,or anger,pain...anything negative you want to release)

Keep breathing in and out,from the bottom of your lungs and then from the top down ...in through your nose,out through your lips,thinking breathing in love,and letting go of fear.

It's like hypnotizing yourself while you're still awake,so you can do it anytime or where.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Body,Mind,Spirit connection - Page 7 Empty The Tapping Cure

Post  Karentia Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:55 pm

I like that one Maxie!

This works best when you are in a place of higher anxiety, but works well at lower levels too. You can do this for yourself, a child, or someone who is unable to move or understand what you are helping them with - as long as you say you are helping them, and ask permission first. Tapping level is not hard - you do not want to leave bruising, just a light to medium tap on the skin.

This is the motion: With whichever hand is available or dominant start tapping above the same side eyebrow (left hand, left eyebrow), tap for up to 10 times (can be less, can be more - experiment for yourself). Then tap under your same eye. Then tap under your nose, on the upper lip, and then the chin. Then you are to rub with the back of your fingers over the left upper breast area (we call it the Pledge of Allegience spot). Next tap on the back of your other hand, while singing a little tune (any tune, make one up or sing Happy Birthday), then tap the side of your hand, and lastly tap the back of the hand again, with the tune. Now take a deep breath. And another. How do you feel?

You can practice this many times when you are not anxious, so you know the motions. I show it to many people, and it has helped quite a few. Definately cured my fear of flying!

It is like hitting a reset button on a machine. It is telling your cell memory, which is what is effecting you, that the problem is no problem. This tells your system that there is no need to fear unconditionally the crowded room, the flying in a plane, the cat next door. Whatever the fear is.

I know I died in WWII over europe, I was a radioman in a bomber. I was about 18 when the plane was shot down. Had no fear of flying before that age, but after? Horrible! Then, found out about the Tapping Cure - my friend did it to me during a massage/accupuncture session. I bought a book online about it, then saw a weight loss guru using it on TV for the over eating addictions. It works for so many things. One gal who died in an earlier life, with her brother in the woods, was always cold, after a certain age. We did the tapping cure on her, never cold again, without a reason.

This is something that should be taught to everyone. It is easy, free, and works!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:57 am

I do like the idea of "resetting" the brain..or at least thought patterns. If you really want to dig deep,I think you'll find most fears are groundless...old habits...or old thought patterns that have become habits. Why they even exist may or may not be important but the point is we have free will to change the way we think about anything (anyone,for that matter)

except clowns.

clowns are evil clown Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I recently received an email "invitation" to review and purchase some tapping method books and dvd combos. The price,even reduced,is more than I'm willing to spend at the moment..my car needs more than tapping Laughing Laughing But the concept is intriguing...and the physical act of tapping is a reminder of the control we have over our thoughts.

Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:21 am

I did have a book on the tapping method, and most of it was case histories. Really? Or on what you say while tapping. Hm.

I tapped away, really just thinking about getting on the airplane & in such a high anxiety state I almost did bruise myself. Didn't need to do it so hard or fast, because once I took that first deep breath after all I could think of was 'is that it?' And 'why was I so afraid?'

So maybe it is like anything else - there are different styles (having a sentance to go with the tapping vs. No spoken) to it. But needing to buy a book or cd? Only if you want the case history information. It really is just that simple.

Last person I helped was one of my freinds in Leavenworth. She had developed a fear/feeling of compulsion about being on the edge of something - since she passed the age of 34. I showed it to her - we were at that mini golf course in Leavenworth that was a drop off point from the road. She was astounded after tapping - compulsion was gone. My intuitive bits went off & had a message for her - her ex-husband in this life had been involved with her before in a past life. He had pushed her off a ledge to her death at age 34. She still has not gone hiking since, but will do so soon, now the weather is changing. And she said it had felt that it was a shove towards the edge, not a pulling! But she oy said that after the tapping.

Or one of our belly dancers - she has such a fear of performing she gets hives. Started showing it to her, told her to do it right before going on stage, we have not seen each other since, but I don't know if she had any performing to do - know it helped her with class!

So, there are 3 case stories. You don't have to buy the book. Luck with the car! Start manifesting a great deal! What does Colin drive? Has he left for Hawaii yet? Is he taking his car? Step one in finding a new car - who doesn't need theirs for a while....
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:40 am

My car is paid for and we're slowly rebuilding it from the inside out. I think all I need (though I don't want, at the moment) is a new alternator and brakes and I'll basically have a new car. I'd like to manifest air conditioning....to repair that would cost more than the car is worth. Smile

The tapping books/dvd came about because someone did a documentary on the process,using personal stories and having demonstrations of the way it's done.I read some reviews posted online and some were very complimentary and others were upset to find too many anecdotes and not enough process. I didn't think I could spare the $80.

One of my favorite "feel good" inspirational books these days is Attraction in Action by Karen Luniw..she's a Canadian author/podcaster who uses the Law of Attraction primarily in business settings but is down to earth,very enjoyable and easy to use.Haven't gotten around to getting her podcasts. The online classes with Sonia keep me busier at the computer than I'm used to.

The LOA has become easier for me to utilize in myself by studying authors who don't speak in the otherwordly "voice" of nonbeings.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:52 pm

Ack! $80? That is robbery! I paid under $25 from Amazon, shipping & handling included! It was labeled 'The Tapping Cure' and was written by a female doctor. Don't have the book, the person I loaned it to never gave it back. But I know I read enough to learn the process, don't need it anymore.

I don't know what to tell you about the AC. I don't use mine very much up here - maybe 5 days a year. Brakes - the whole kit & caboodle? Not just pads? Yup, that's an ouch. An alternator shouldn't be too bad - depends on how far they have to dig in the engine for replacing. I'm lucky so far to have had guys with mechanical knowledge around when I needed them, until the death of my LeMans. My new car, the Escape, is fabulous, only have to change the oil regular (twice a year?), and should have the fan belt replaced. Love that car. And the Les Schwab guys! Went to check the alignment - perfect! Morgan thought is was pulling to the right - well, the way our streets are 'mounded' for rain ruoff, yes it will pull to the right due to the curve of the street! Oh, ok. No charge for the check. Cool.

Luck to you with the car!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:14 pm

Ugh car parts are pricey. Don't know what auto part stores are there but you should be able to get some money back on the alternator by taking the old one in either at purchase or after with the receipt of purchase of new to get what is called a core charger back. Sorry can't help with brakes and ac. Luckily my youngest brother is a mechanic, other brother is AirForce trained mechanic, Dad is pretty good self taught mechanic and so is uncle that lives at end of road so we can save a bit on labor if not always on the actual parts.

The tapping sounds interesting, would hope not to be so anxious that one would bruise oneself, sounds painful Karentia.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:55 pm

Maxecat and Karentia, thanks for your suggestions. I used both and acutally I knew both.

Maxecat, breathing cure is perfect and I love it. It is so simple and so useful. When I was doing my regular "classes" with one woman, the lessons always ended up with relaxation with nice music and breathing cure - in the positive we found, our the fear or negative we found. Also the breathing in by nose and out by mouth is very important, you are right.

Karentia, a year ago I was to the short introduction of EFT - tapping method. We were introduced to the one with sentences (afirmations they called it) and I didn`t know it works without them. But for me it is too simple. I feel like you must do something more than just tap yourself. I know people who were satisfied with it but I know I`m not that case or to be strict, it helps me for a while but not for a long time or forever. But today it was nice, it helped me to distract my mind from my fear. My own fault I`m too complicated and must go through everything so hard.
Lady
Lady
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:06 pm

Lady, I laugh,because I think some things are too simple to work well either...and of course our bodies want the easiest things possible to work for them!

The in/out breathing is an old yoga method...to energize yourself,you can close off one nostril,inhale through the other counting to 4..hold your breath for count of 8,close that nostril and breath out through the other one for a count of 4..and then repeat starting from that side..and repeat... works really well unless your allergies are bothering you Laughing Laughing .

I like the breathing exercise I sent you because it's a simple form of self distraction....while you're concentrating on expanding your lungs from the bottom up to the top and thinking of breathing in something calming...then pushing that air out while consciously releasing anything negative...there's a lot going on...and you tend to forget about what was bothering you...and you get a lot of nice air in your system.

If I'm particularly upset,when I'm releasing,I think of things in alphabetical order...like:
I release all....anger
I release all ...bitterness
I release all ...criticism
I release all....danger.

by the time I work through the different letters,I'm pretty distracted.

I believe we have the means to help ourselves through many ways.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7