Hog's Head

Page 18 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next

Go down

Hog's Head - Page 18 Empty Re: Hog's Head

Post  Always on Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:50 am

Hog's Head - Page 18 TheHowardArms-Ilmington-Warwickshire-DailyMail
The Howard Arms, Ilmington, Warwickshire, England. Photo by The Daily Mail.

Good morning. Dobby, I'd love a bacon, potato, onion, and egg scramble, with a tall mug of coffee, please.

Here's to a day of new beginnings, healing, health, hugs and joy for all...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Hog's Head - Page 18 Empty The Hog's Head

Post  Karentia on Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:49 pm

Oh, French Onion Soup please!  With a crusty, buttery piece of bread, delicious!

I think this time frame is why so many people are jumping off, that they couldn't see the light at the end, that they had given up.  I shine my light, every day, even when I am not up to it - our light needs to shine even brighter now.  Be the grassroots movement, even if it is just us, on our own.  Fill your cup with positive things, loving, creative, joyful things - even if it is just watching silly cat videos, or Disney movies all day - find things that make you laugh, feel better, and can share that joy with others.  For me, it is my creative stuff, plus the cat videos.  Every bit we share helps keep the dark at bay for others.

Maxie, I do have semi lucid dreams often, that I remember part, or all.  The one last night involved some male trying to call my dad - it started during a time dad was alive but in seconds changed to after his passing.  The male, can't recall if it was someone we worked with, or if it was a character off a tv show.  I just know I woke up sad.  No more salad for dinner, that close to bed time.  I notice I have more vivid dreams if I have something with dairy in it, late.  Last night was not restful.  I was up every two hours.  But then that can be typical of the first night before work, like anyone else.

Maxie, relatives are difficult, at best.  I'm glad your nephew is doing well in the Marines - very special place in my heart for Marines.  It is hard, but I suggest when possible, just don't speak with these folks, or gently change the subject, ask how a project (remodel, flower garden, children), smile and nod, or just excuse yourself to go silently scream in the bathroom.  Avoid family gatherings with these folks for a while.  Be ready with light anecdotes for the next visit.

How is your MIL doing?  Touchy subject, I know.  Hugs.

Many hugs and much love to all.  For me it's an Excedrin kind of day - but that is helping me so much, it is a good day now.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold on Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:10 am

Good evening to all,

I just got off the phone with Lois, she said to say "Hello to all of the girls on line". This time of year has been sort of a lull with the AirB&B so she is endeavoring to finally start unloading some of the boxes that have been sitting all around the dining room and spare bedroom of here apartment. These have been sitting around since she moved in, and first now she has had the time and extra energy to start making sense out of them. Some are from when she went back after her divorce and cleared out her old house and some are from when she went back after her father died and cleared out his apartment of things left from both of her parents. She has quite an adventure ahead of her going through all of these past remembrances, and what to keep and what not.

I've been thinking of you Maxecat and your situation in life. In the past you have told us that you are not accepted in you husbands family when they gather and from what you have said about your family your voice was not aloud to be heard either. This must make for a lonely existence. Are there any groups that you would consider joining in your area? Like a gardening club? Or craft club? You might find others of like mind in places like that, or at least accept you for who you are. Another place you could try is 'The Witches Voice'.....Witchvox.com  It's a registry for those of Pagan interests of all types.  It's listed by states, and I'm sure you could find a group or two close to you that would be of interest. I am listed there in Illinois. I have posted all of the poetry that I used to write and have a profile page.  The home page posts articles that people have written and they are usually changed on a weekly basis.  It might be worth looking into to make some new contacts for your Self.  I hate to see you feeling so trapped, you have a lot to offer this world but I feel that you are floundering for a place to express it.  I care for you too much yo see you like this. Do you remember me telling you years ago how I thought you should be writing for a newspaper? When you would voice your opinion on some subject and have a unique sense of humor.  I miss that from you.  We are all here for each other and I wish there was more that I could do to bring that old Maxecat back again.  Please don't give up on yourself......I won't let you. All you have to do is open yourself up for a new channel, adventure, path and it will present itself to you.  I can feel that you are ready to 'burst forth' into something new and different with your life.  All you have to do is be open to it when it arrives.  My blessings to you dear friend, and lots of hugs too.

I have found some pictures of a craft idea, or gardening idea that might be of interest to all of you, particularly Karentia because of your pots on the patio, and to Always because of the succulents that you planted in the tubs outside you house.  What do you all think of these............

Hog's Head - Page 18 02-tre10

Hog's Head - Page 18 03-tre10

Hog's Head - Page 18 04-tre10

Hog's Head - Page 18 01-tre10

Dobby, what do you recommend for tonight?? Soup and sandwiches........that sounds great! I'll have liver dumpling soup, no, make mine oxtail soup please, and for dessert baked Alaska! Yum!

Hog's Head - Page 18 Soup1011

Hog's Head - Page 18 Soupox10

Hog's Head - Page 18 Finger10

Hog's Head - Page 18 Finger11

Hog's Head - Page 18 Baked_10

Thanks Dobby, everything looks so good, and thanks for being with us for all these years.

Blessings for our continued friendship and unity! Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always on Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:41 am

Hog's Head - Page 18 OldSwanAndMinisterMill-Oxfordshire-SecretEscapes
The Old Swan and Minister Mill, Oxfordshire, UK. Photo by Secret Escapes.

Good morning. Dobby, I'd love a bowl of chili with some cornbread and Irish butter on the side, plus a tall vanilla latte, please.

Weather is a tad warmer with sporadic rain, but not as heavy as the forecasts had predicted. I think Sybill Trelawney must work at the weather bureau these days.

Hecate... the log pots are cute, but somehow I don't think they'd hold up long, especially in a rainy climate like around here. I have some log chunks in my yard (they were here when I bought the place) and, though "decorative", you can see they're rotting away. In my case I don't especially care, since I just have rocks anyhow!

Here's to a healthy, nargle-free day for all...

Oh, and since, apparently, it's National Hug Day... :hug:
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold on Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:56 am

Good evening to all,

I had another surprise visitor today.  Maryann dropped by around one thirty when I was just waking up, she brought me some beef barley soup and a monti christo grilled sandwich from a restaurant she was at withe some friends in a book club. She said she wasn't going to stay because she wanted to get home to watch ice skating on NBC that was on right now, so I turned it on here and she sat and we watched it together. I don't know what the event was, possibly national finals, or something like that. They had individuals and pairs skating. Some of them were really fluid in their movements and so beautiful to watch.  It's been really warm here the past several days and looks like it's going to continue like this for the next week or so. Even Robert, my new mail man was in shirt sleeves

I've found some unusual and beautiful waterfalls from around the world. The first is on the Chinese, Vietnam boarder..............

Hog's Head - Page 18 China_11

Tsusiat Falls, B.C., Canada..............................

Hog's Head - Page 18 Tsusia10

Mt. Field National Park, Tasmania, Australia.............................

Hog's Head - Page 18 Mt_fie10

Palouse Waterfall, I don't know what country...........................

Hog's Head - Page 18 Palous10

Ithica, NY...........................

Hog's Head - Page 18 Ithaca10

And last an aerial view of Niagra Falls.................................

Hog's Head - Page 18 Niagra11

I love the grate in the fireplace in this last picture Always, the legs are animal claws and then there is what looks like long necked dragons coming out and up in front of the grate.  I'm sure Samtibbs would love to have one like that.

Dobby, I'd love a Rueben sandwich, and a side of macaroni salad.........................

Hog's Head - Page 18 Sandwi10

Hog's Head - Page 18 Salad-10

And for dessert there is always room for jello..........................

Hog's Head - Page 18 Jello10

Blessings for a beautiful day filled with radiant sunshine! Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always on Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:26 am

Hog's Head - Page 18 The_Flask_Highgate-London-LastMinute
The Flask, Highgate, London, England. Photo by Last Minute.

Good morning. Dobby, I'd like a mug of hot green tea, and a couple of blueberry scones, please.

Hecate... I admit I chuckled at your last thought for radiant sunshine since it is absolutely pouring outside right now! Rolling Eyes Still... it IS a beautiful day! (At least for folks like me who happen to love rain!)

We're getting a tad warmer weather here, too. The next few days are supposed to be mid to upper 40s with the lows bouncing around freezing (instead of below).

Here's to a healthy, healing, smooth-flowing day for all...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia on Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:29 pm

Hecate, the Palouse is a range of rolling hills in South Eastern Washington, between me and Samtibbs. A rather famous set of falls for back there! Very Happy Thanks for sharing the pretty pictures.

I'm having a ham and cheese sandwich, and I got adventurous. Made sweet potato fries! Well, burned them, unfortunately. I'm not sad it burnt, more of an acquired taste. But there were good tips from recipes on Pinterest! Never would have thought about soaking the cut potatoes before baking. I will try again, but with a regular potato.

Those pots would be fun, but I agree, just too damp - the wood would rot away. The are pretty!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold on Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:46 pm

Good evening to all,

Actually I thought of that too, but I did see in one of the pictures someone using a paintbrush, I imagine, with clear sealer on it, to cover the inside of one of the pots that was on legs. That could be done to make it last longer, especially if someone found an especially unique looking piece of log.  I remember many years ago when I first moved back here I found three old round fence posts that had rectangular slots carved through them laying back by the garage and when dad and I moved the old swing back by the garage instead of right below the kitchen windows where it was for years, I took those old fence logs and placed them in the place where the swing used to be to block off that section and then used it for pepper plants and tomatoes.  I filled the slots with soil and planted pansies in them and moss roses and alisum along the outside of the edges in front of the posts.  They lasted for about six or seven years before they totally blended back into the soil around them. Each year I would lift them back out and refill the holes and re-plant new flowers in the holes, but finally they went back into the earth where they originally came from. Part of knowing how the old is destroyed and replaced by the new. I was in my thirties when I first started applying it to my life and over the years have seen how that universal law works through our lives, daily, yearly, physically, emotionally, and culturally. It's the earth renewing itself. I also thought of some plastics company reproducing logs to look like they are natural and making lots of money selling them at garden shops.....for those who want them to last...'forever'.  Me, I'd rather watch them recycle naturally.
I know I don't have any pictures of how my yard used to look when it was adorned with colorful splendor each summer but Laurene did take a picture of what the old swing looks like back there, and I know I've posted it before, but I'll share it with you again.

Hog's Head - Page 18 20140811

Hog's Head - Page 18 20140812

You made me laugh too Always, with how your weather turned out!!! Oh well, the thoughts were there for beautiful sunshine.

Tonight I have some pictures of the northern lights to show you.  The first one was taken from the space station circling the earth.

Hog's Head - Page 18 Aurora10

Hog's Head - Page 18 Aruora10

Hog's Head - Page 18 Aruora11

Hog's Head - Page 18 Aroura10

Hog's Head - Page 18 Aurora11

Dobby, I would love some bagels tonight. All sorts, cinnamon raisin, walnut, blueberry, strawberry, chocolate chip, and whatever spreads that you may have, like pineapple walnut, strawberry, apple cinnamon, etc.

Hog's Head - Page 18 Bagel110

Hog's Head - Page 18 Bagels10

Hog's Head - Page 18 Bagel111

And some hot mulled cider to go with them..................

Hog's Head - Page 18 Hotapp10

Blessings fro a day filled with radiant raindrops!  Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 on Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:05 am

Morning all

With all that is going on politically it is such a joy to come here and relax by Always fires and Hecates lovely Picts of food flowers and scenery, thank you both!

We have been having a warming trend as well, melting a lot of the snow and such, making it real messy and sloppy but lots better than below freezing and such.

Hecate the Palouse river flows through part of Idaho and Washington, and like the Snake because it is running through lots of lava flows had pretty neat canyons check out the snake river falls they are amazing, nice you have been having lots of company lately fun for all of you! Has Bekah decided what she wants to do with her life now that she is almost finished with college? Hugs to you and your angels, have a great week!

Karentia I love sweet potato fries but they really need to be deep fat fried to be good, if your oven frying something reg potatos or Yukon golds work well, they taste great that way, neat you have been getting lots of great sales nice it has been working out that way, hope you have a super week, hugs dear!

MMD hope you are feeling some better every days think of you often and miss you when you don't post, hugs dear!

Maxie saw the pict of the deer coming in for dinner not bad enough they eat at your diner all summer, but winter too sigh, still they look healthy and make great Picts! Hope you and Larry are well, miss you, hugs dear!

Always thank you for the great fire shots they are much appreciated, give Willow a scratch from all of us have a great week, hugs dear!

Hello to muggleborn,missy, shrivelfig, MJS, Weesa and whom ever else might drop by, have a great day all!

Dobby I would love a jalapeño, cheese bagel with butter please, Alberforth a mug of your house blend please, thank you both!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always on Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:41 am

Hog's Head - Page 18 Clachaig-inn-Highlands-Scotland-CoolPlaces
The Clachaig Inn, Highlands, Scotland. Photo by Cool Places.

Good morning. Dobby, I'll join the bagel and cream cheese crowd today, with a tall mug of coffee, please.

It was nice to get back to my "standard" walk yesterday, I don't mind the cold, but I'm super cautious when there's ice on the ground. Not into any slip and fall scenarios! My fellow "walkers" all pretty much said the same. You get to know the same faces of those who go out walking the tract every day, exchanging greetings or short comments as you pass each other without ever stopping the walking. Rolling Eyes I only stop my walk if one of the two little dogs (one each at two different homes) who have adopted me come bounding out to greet me. They're both energetic little white mops who just seem overjoyed to see me when they're outside or at a window. So if they're out when I'm passing, I do have to stop and say hello. Smile

Here's to a healthy, healing, smooth-flowing day for all...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia on Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:31 pm

Quick fly by.

Our prayer warriors need to add a new/old name to their list: Kristyn Lnu, also known as Scrt Witch from HPANA. Her avvie was the cartoon character Secret Squirrel. She has been diagnosed with stage 2 cervical cancer. Send her all the healing light we can!

On another note, I have three co-workers who could also use prayers:. Manny, with a foot infection, diabetic related, been in the hospital; Scott who was in a bizarre accident, broke his neck, but walking! While he was helping his folks in Florida move; and Lori, who has cancerous lumps in her back. Thank you!

Back later, omw to work!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat on Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:29 pm

Oh, Karentia,  I hate hearing this. Of course she'll move to the top of the top of the list. Over the years I've learned prayer is a great compliment to the various weapons against cancer.
Still, it's hard hearing another one of "us" has a struggle ahead.

Very Happy no snow expected this week,more and more rain. Concerned about  too early blooming but...that's Ky in Winter.

Larry took a day off and we spent the day running from the doctor's to various errands...and a lunch date.

a cherry pie is cooling on the stove and my new space heater is toasting my feet.  Finally, thawed toes in January.

The views of the Northern Lights are simply spectacular! Wouldn't these be great watercolor silk fabrics?  

Hope you can back to a safe walking routine, Always. Ice is a menace on walkways and even if it's only an embarrassing but harmless  slip...Constant Vigilance!
And you've attracted furry friends as well? It really sounds like you've found a wonderful area for relocation.

Picked up the second  Robert Galbraith book...the Silkworm...will let you know. ...

love to all...warm weather,  dry, cool....whatever you need.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia on Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:46 pm

Ahh, back to put my feet up.

We received 5 new buses for our paratransit service - got to go through new coach training with the drivers! These are propane fueled. We need them! Had a few times where we didn't have enough buses for the routes! Had to share 2 buses among 4 routes last week.

Yes, the news from Kristyn was such a shock! Glad she has caught it, I hope soon enough.

Hot cocoa and toes by the fireplace. Perfect.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 on Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:48 pm

Afternoon all

Karentia saw where secret posted on FB of course I will add her to the prayers, as well as the others you mentioned hugs and prayers to them all!

Always even our mall walkers are down no one wants to deal with the ice and snow to get there to walk even if it is indoors, keep hoping winter will end but since we got another 4" of snow today I am beginning to wonder, hope you can get around without falling no fun for sure!

Maxie how nice warm toes just what you ordered, stay safe hugs dear!

Dobby some hot tomato soup and hot cider sound perfect, thank you dear!

Fire for me and I don't plan on moving, great evening all!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold on Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:44 am

Good evening all,

Has to be a quick fly through tonight, I'm so very tired. Glad to hear that you both had a day off to enjoy together Maxecat. That cherry pie sound delicious. Dobby just happened to have some on hand so everyone enjoy.........................

Hog's Head - Page 18 Sr010110

I'd like a cup of jasmine tea to go with mine please, Thanks.

Hog's Head - Page 18 Tea_ja10

I remember Scrt Witch from way back when, will certainly add her to the prayer list, along with your fellow co workers Karentia.

I've been watching the new episodes of Morgan Freeman's Story of God. Still just as fascinating as it was before. Oh, for those who are interested, tomorrow night on the Syfy channel the new series of Face Off will be starting. This is supposed to be a challenge of champions, should be the best ever. Can't wait. Laurene and I watched a good old movie today, Pleasantville. Thought provoking on so many levels. Toby McGuire and Reese Witherspoon were both so young in it.

Happy to hear that your weather is getting a little warmer for you Samtibbs, and that you are finally getting some well needed rain Magical Music Dreamer. Hope you are feeling better too.

I have some pictures of fairies, some of them are more like elves with wings.......................

Hog's Head - Page 18 Elf11

Hog's Head - Page 18 Elves_11

Hog's Head - Page 18 Fairie10

Hog's Head - Page 18 Fairy_12

Hog's Head - Page 18 Fairy_13

Hog's Head - Page 18 Fairy-10

Hog's Head - Page 18 Fairy-11

I just read tonight that Reese Witherspoon is thinking of doing a live action Tinkerbell move? Don't know if it's associated with Disney or not.

Blessings for a Fairy fantastic day! Hecate3fold!

Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:35 am

Hog's Head - Page 18 New-Tredegar-Arms-UpperCwmtwrch-WalesOnline
The New Tredegar Arms, Upper Cwmtwrch, Wales. Photo by Wales Online.

Good morning. Dobby, I'll have a bowl of oatmeal with butter, a slice of Hecate's lovely looking cherry pie for dessert, and a tall mug of coffee, please. I'll be over in a squashy chair by the fire checking out the latest news in the wizarding world.

Prayers on their way for those in need of some light.

Here's to a healthy, healing, smooth flowing day...

Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Magical Music Dreamer on Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:15 pm

Good Evening Everyone,

I am watching a travel DVD on Japan. Regular TV is so boring.
I have wire glasses. Mine snapped today. I am going to buy another style. This is the 4th time !
The rain has stopped, but it is cold for this area.
Hope everyone is fine.
Magical Music Dreamer
Magical Music Dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia on Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:24 am

Yay! Face Off is on! Looks like this will be very fun season!

MMD that is a bummer about your glasses. The wire frames can be so delicate. Hope you can get a more durable set you like, and that don't cost an arm and a leg.

Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold on Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:33 am

Good evening to all,

Sorry to hear about your glasses Magical Music Dreamer. Hope you will be able to find something that will work better for you Are you planning on maybe someday taking a trip to Japan? Glad to see you dropping by, hugs to you and for your kitties too. I know you like roses, here's a bouquet just for you.

Hog's Head - Page 18 Rose_210

Yes, Face Off was back on tonight!! They used a green screen background for the first time in this episode and it was very interesting to see how the green paint was used on the model's bodies to erase it in spots. Malificent was on right after it and I watched that again for the third time. The more I see it the more I seem to like it, especially those three little fairies.

Hog's Head - Page 18 Malefi10

Oh look! Dobby said that Winky has been baking and made us some special cupcakes. He sort of hinted that they had some 'liquid luck' added to the recipe. Enjoy everyone.....................

Hog's Head - Page 18 Cupcak28

Blessings for a positively perfect day! Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always on Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:25 am

Hog's Head - Page 18 Shawfarminn-Chelmsford-Essex-pubexplorer
Shaw Farm Inn, Chelmsford, Essex, UK. Photo by Pub Explorer.

Good morning. Dobby, I'll have a couple of eggs, plus one of those lovely liquid luck cupcakes, and a tall mug of vanilla coffee, please.

MMD... bummer about the glasses. Hope you find a great replacement pair at a decent price! I know what you mean about regular tv... I always have a dvd in the player for whenever the "normal" channels are bleak.

Here's to a healthy, healing, engaging, pleasant, felix filled day for all...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat on Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:02 pm

Oh, how frustrating,  Magical Music Dreamer.  I have wire frames with plastic side pieces. The lenses keep popping out. Easy to put back in, but they pop at the worst times.

Was thinking about you,Monday.  I had an appointment with my endocrinologist and he's adjusted my meds again.  Lowering the dose two days a week. I asked him about all the tweaking and yet I never feel differently. He thinks I'm in the 5% that get the chemical response but not the physical relief from the hormones.  Oh well...who wants to be one of the masses.

Maybe you're in that 5% that doesn't respond like the textbooks expect?

I had the sweetest exchange with my elder son Sunday. He had messaged me with an eye rolling response to a FB  post from my younger brother that was totally inappropriate. We chatted about silly stuff for a bit and when I signed off he sent a last message. "I love you, Mom." He's not much for that sort of thing and I was deeply touched.
Kids.  Sons. They do surprise us at times.

Sunny day, very pleasant. Even heard some birds.

While sorting through some craft papers, I'm watching PBS' Victoria. ..I'm not that familiar with the Victorian era ( Tudor girl,myself) but it is fascinating. Masterpiece has always done quality programs.

I agree, network tv has few options these days. Hurray for dvds!

you know the trouble with sorting through craft supplies?    Ideas start forming and then you start looking for items to go together. ..all of a sudden. ..a colorful mess where order had been intended. ..

Better begin again with more discipline this time.

Love to all.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia on Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:51 pm

Laughing Maxie, that is every time I go in my craft room! I'm supposed to be making jam. Not making a lot of progress. I have cleaned up the apartment! Have a pile of bins going to storage. Berries are defrosting. But my stamina is in the basement. I should check my biorhythm - should be able to predict the physical. Good luck! I bought that paper storage rack, but haven't put anything in it yet - need to line the drawers, and not sure what to use. Should I paint them? Spray a clear coat? Or just use another kind of paper, like a craft paper? Want to protect the lovely papers I'm going to store in there.

Ok, need to make that jam, supposed to deliver it tomorrow.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat on Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:42 pm

I've put some of my loose papers and images into folders. Small pieces are in baggies and if they're flat enough, it's a folder, otherwise I've a three ring binder.
I also have some pretty boxes where I've put hard embellishments like sequins or buttons.
Slowly, a pattern is emerging, but, I'm afraid more refining is ahead.

Did you see online that phenomenal art/craft cabinet that opened? Oh, be still my heart. A craft shop at your fingertips .

I only have a few projects underway.
I really want to get the house under control.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Magical Music Dreamer on Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:58 am

Thanks Everyone for the well wishes on my glasses; using an old pair for now.

Thanks for the beautiful roses and hugs Hecate. I appreciate nice thoughts.
No trip to Japan, but I do like a lot of their culture.

maxecat, a few years ago, the hospital lowered my throid a bit. The blood pressure pills seem variable.
Nice comment from your son !

Your new box sounds lovely Karentia !

Glad your new home is providing interesting people and activities Always.

Hi also to samtibbs and all. cat

Magical Music Dreamer
Magical Music Dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold on Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:11 am

Good evening to all,

What a pleasant surprise from your son Maxecat. I'm sure that made your day. Plus you were able to make some headway into sorting along with coming up with new ideas for more crafts. You sorting all of those papers reminded me of something I sent to you and some of the others here, I don't remember who everyone was, but they were sheets that were originally xmas wrapping paper that had all sorts of different Santa heads on it. I had cut the sheets into standard paper size and included some copies of the sheets with a few of the originals. They were the ones that I had cut out and used on the gingerbread cookies that I made that one year.

Hog's Head - Page 18 Imag0010

Oh how I wish that I could make more cookies like that. Can you imagine cookies like that made with little pictures of Easter bunnies, or little lambs, chicks, or cupids for Valentines. They could so easily be adapted for just about any holiday, but I loved the ones I made with the holes in the top of the cookies before I baked them and then they could be hung on the tree. At least I have the memories. It seems that I've been living in 'memory lane' a lot lately.

Maryann, stopped by again today, for about an hour or so. She was on her way back from doing some shopping.

It's the SAG Awards this Sunday. Has everyone got their gowns picked out yet? After these the next is the big one........the Oscars. I was just reading the published list of the nominees, We should have a party like we used to years ago.

I'm in the mood for chocolate tonight,, Dobby, do you have a chocolate cake that is so decadently rich it will bring a person to tears? Oooow great lets have some then.......................

Hog's Head - Page 18 Chocba10

Mmmmmm, too good. Thanks, you're still the best......................

Hog's Head - Page 18 Dobby_11

I have a few more fairies to share with you...........................

Hog's Head - Page 18 Fairy-12

Hog's Head - Page 18 Fairy-10

Hog's Head - Page 18 Fairy-13

Hog's Head - Page 18 Fairy-14

Hog's Head - Page 18 Fairy-15

Hog's Head - Page 18 Fairy-16

Blessings for a flitter-ific day! Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum