Project Phoenix Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friendly Alert: Suspect Magical Activity

3 posters

Go down

Friendly Alert: Suspect Magical Activity Empty Friendly Alert: Suspect Magical Activity

Post  SleeperSell Sun May 18, 2014 3:56 am

Greetings everyone!

At HPANA we had a thread called "Muggles on alert: suspect magical activity" where we posted links or articles about weird stuff we had uncovered. Sometimes we got a little off track and posted magical real estate listings. It was very informative and great fun!

So now, I offer my first report to projectphoenixfire, a very creepy rental:

https://roadtrippers.com/blog/dorothys-house-abandoned-land-of-oz-theme-park

Until I find more unusual stories to share, enjoy and happy hunting!

SleeperSell

Back to top Go down

Friendly Alert: Suspect Magical Activity Empty Re: Friendly Alert: Suspect Magical Activity

Post  Maxecat Sun May 18, 2014 6:55 pm

thanks for the link,SleeperSell, That was a cool mini visit. I had never heard of that attraction before. If it had succeeded it would have been beautiful. The mountains the Carolinas are so pretty.

Many places in Central Kentucky where I live have restless spirits but they're more like tales to be shared than photos posted.  Before we married,my husband lived out in the country in a house with a family cemetery. His Lab had a hard time relaxing and his roommate was constantly freaking out over noises and general creepiness.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Friendly Alert: Suspect Magical Activity Empty Re: Friendly Alert: Suspect Magical Activity

Post  Admin Mon May 19, 2014 7:08 am

SleeperSell I actually have that thread in it's entirety saved on my computer. It was great fun and I miss it. Sounds like there was a curse put on that park. I'll have to look up some of my own posts in the old thread and share them here.

Friendly Alert: Suspect Magical Activity Constantvigilance

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SleeperSell Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:36 am

This is a disturbing one on many levels

https://gma.yahoo.com/police-probe-mysterious-porcelain-dolls-left-front-homes-230420655--abc-news-topstories.html

At best a simple gift, but evokes something much more sinister with its dead on stalkiness. You bet it feels like dark arts at work indeed.

SleeperSell

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:45 pm

I think there's a new update on the neighbor who left the dolls. I haven't read it but I suspect there was nothing sinister intended.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:22 pm

Yep Maxecat is right there was nothing sinister intended just a neighbor trying to cheer up people they thought could use a happy moment. Saw it on the news last night. Guess perhaps a note of explanation would have helped a bit.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum