Project Phoenix Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonvale

+3
Greatheart
muggleborn
Magical Music Dreamer
7 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Dragonvale - Page 20 Empty Re: Dragonvale

Post  Karentia Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:56 pm

I don't have such luck with breeding most of the time, but did well for one of the new water dragons - the new light/eart, and snow/ice combo from this game, breed them for the lagoon.

I did not get all the dragons by rings, I still had not gotten all the surprise set? And bought the magic daylight changer! So I will try breeding for the others.

Woohoo! Level 85!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:45 am

Working on getting the five new water dragons. While I love the new ones I would like to get caught up on all the ones I don't have yet. Ah well maybe the next event will help with that. My islands are in major overhaul mode since I just bought island 15 ($8,000,000,000.00 Shocked What a Face )

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:53 pm

I love the Conch!

I have a new Amazon Fire tablet and would like to get my existing park installed. The helpful hints offered online don't help because they mention a "more" icon on the notification bar for use in getting Google game play....but I don't have a more icon... Anyone have a clue for me?
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:24 pm

Maxecat if you have already installed Dragonvale on your new Kindle Fire then you should be able to follow what I found in the faq section on their website.
Associating Local Parks to Facebook
DragonVale park progress is stored on our servers for Android devices when the park is associated with a Facebook account.  If you would like to associate your Local park with your Facebook account, please follow these steps (please note that this is a permanent choice and once you associate your Local park to your Facebook account, this cannot be undone):
Tap the DragonVale App to open it
After DragonVale has loaded, tap on Options at the bottom of the screen
In the Options menu, tap on Login with the Facebook icon at the bottom. You will be directed to log into Facebook
You will receive a prompt asking if you want to continue playing your Local park or Facebook, select Facebook. Your Local park should now be associated with your Facebook account
If you receive an additional prompt after selecting Facebook, you likely will want to pick the higher level park (this will only happen if you have played DragonVale with your Facebook account in the past)
Please note that you must log into Facebook to access your saved park if for some reason you do not remain logged into Facebook in DragonVale.

I hope this helps you. If not let me know and I'll try again.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:38 pm

Thanks, Weesa...I'll try again, but the last time I tried the Options but there is no place to acknowledge a Facebook park. Used to see that a lot on my Samsung tablet which always seems to shut down during one of the updates.

may have to contact Kindle support. Not in a huge hurry to reveal my tech incompetence to yet another support person.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:31 am

Samtibbs, Jessie has a new park? What happened? Seeing her with three parks? But I can only visit her most recent - if I try the wrong one, it just kicks me out of the game.

How is everyone liking the newest breeding combos, for the water combos, and the Portent beauty? I have my Portent up for breeding. Got lucky with the first try! Almost never happens!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:31 pm

I understand Portent as one breeding partner is very difficult to match, but I'm sure not having much luck with the Daydream and Mirage locked combo.
I gave in and used gems for my Molten.
So looking forward to the Halloween event! The wizards in their costumes. ..I could watch them scurrying around all day.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:31 am

Like I figured, just got very lucky! I have such a hard time with most of the breeding, I figure I will never have the fire from my tower. Maybe the blue fire, for the pedestals, doing ok with buying those as I can. I did manage to breed a molten, but missed the Hellboy inspired one.

My gems, and crystals? Ha. I still need some of the other dream dragons too.

Time for Whitby's Candy Game!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:55 pm

Evening all

Wow finally got enough to get my 15th island 8 billion is a lot of money, Maxie Jessie plays off 2 different tablets one has her 30 something island and the other has the other, shes not much of a house keeper and mislays one or the other so you never know which one will show up, love everyones islands, suppose the next game will be at Christmas, ah joy! Hugs all!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:32 pm

Have you used your wish, samtibbs? I did,using last year's wish,got my 15th and saved billions!

I somehow managed to breed the latest Smolder and Soot.

I miss the wizards wearing their costumes. Loved them all.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:20 pm

Hi! I bred the smolder and soot too! First time to breed easily for me. Just trying for one more, so I can have the eggs on the pedestals. Would love to breed the Hellboy inspired dragon, but don't know the right combo. I can't blow up the guide large enough in my phone.

I'm glad it's back to normal - that summer celebration game went too long, with so many prizes, and I still couldn't get everything. This one was just right - got all the dragons, and pedestals, and 4million treats. Nice!

I noticed Jessie was playing 2 parks, at least. I think I have 3 listings for her? Whatever works! Laughing It would drive me batty. But it's fun gifting her stuff too.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:20 pm

Time for the Winter event! Make sure you update your park - I hadn't yet, thought it was tomorrow, but updated as soon as I got to the laundromat's wifi - it is on! And the people you are looking for look kind of like our flag bearers, but dressed like Winter wizards, and more colorful?

Have fun!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:54 pm

Wow!  Between breeding and gifting, I've got 20+ new dragons I didn't have before!  Having fun, but glad it's almost over.  How do you all feel it went?  Did you get what you wanted?  I'm trying to still breed for the BEB event, going for a Elysium, think I got it.  

Have fun!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:06 pm

Afternoon all

I'm back finally found the app for loading dragon vale on my new tablet, world of differences between my old Samsung galaxy and the new iPad I have now, hopefully I can get some things sorry I missed the last event but there will be another soon I am sure so good to see all my islands I missed them!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:26 pm

We now have Mythic Dragons. Haven't been able to get a good roll of that dice yet. Hoping that it doesn't take forever to get them. Would much rather have done it that quest way like Kairos and Gaia. Seems like I'm never going to catch up on getting all the dragons. They release a new one or group of them every time I get close. Rolling Eyes

Has anyone seen the Dragonvale World game? It's Dragonvale in the future after some event caused the islands to fall from the sky or something like that. Anyways it's really fun. I haven't been playing it long and already have almost all of the dragons. It's a different style of graphics in that you can rotate things and zooming in and out is really cool because it uses the newer technology. Just a thought if anyone is looking for an added way to kill time.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:20 pm

I've heard of it, but I think it's an iPhone iPad thing?  Would love to see it.

I think the new stuff is like Kairos, there are puzzle pieces?  Good luck!  Always fun trying!  And yes, Weesa, I doubt I'll ever have a flame day.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:13 pm

Yep it's like Kairos and Gaia where you get the pieces but instead of quests you roll a die. Not seeing a flame day anytime soon for sure.

The DragonVale World app is at Google's play Store, for playing on android devices.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:52 pm

affraid   Surprised!  All the folks talking about it, they are all on Apple sponsored products!  Thanks for the heads up!  Don't honestly think I have time for a second game, but looked cool.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:26 pm

If you're rolling for those new dragons I read about a trick that seems to produce a higher percentage of fragments or large amounts of food.

Basically, instead of pushing the die around, make a circular movement, like drawing a donut. I make several circles and let it go. Since I started doing this, I've only had one bad roll and only need two more fragments for my dragon.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:44 pm

Very cool!  I'll give it a try!  Thanks!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:14 am

Maxecat thanks for the tip I have only missed getting a fragment twice since using your technique.

I've gotten two of the new dragons from the event, saving eggs up to get another. I've got one Galactic left to get as I've been using the wish and free dragon gifts where you get to choose for them. I still don't have the Epoch but I'll get it when it becomes available again or with a wish which ever comes first.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:11 pm

Weesa, I'm glad it worked for you. I need one more piece for my Tiamet ( or whatever it's crazy name is).

My golden egg has been perfectly hidden for several days now. Editing and moving don't show anything...that sucker is Well Hidden. Laughing
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:29 am

I haven't been as successful with the circle.  Did get one more piece.  Will keep trying!  

I've only got one from the eggs, the Tulip.  I caved on getting the mystery egg - dumb move, already had that one they picked.  Don't waste your eggs on it.  

Maxie, no clue other than searching in paver mode.  It shows up better, even behind something.  Good luck!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:34 am

Did find my egg yesterday,hiding within three yellow trees. Very tricky,these wizards.
Do you suppose the eggs are placed in the same location in all parks?

Karentia, the circles have worked for me, but I have a tablet. Don't know about the small phone screen.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:41 am

Maxecat I don't think the golden egg is placed the same for everyone. Mine was by a lightning habitat yesterday. Who knows where the sneaky wizards will put it today. Suspect

As to the circles I play on my phone so I'm guessing it's not the screen size. I got the Pond and Glowwing dragons. Decided to wait til the end for the mystery egg. I always start with the dragon that costs the most eggs(or whatever we are collecting for other events).

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum