Project Phoenix Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonvale

+3
Greatheart
muggleborn
Magical Music Dreamer
7 posters

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Dragonvale - Page 19 Empty Re: Dragonvale

Post  Karentia Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:06 pm

I was able to breed the latest crystalline! One. Didn't get the Shield. Wait, do you have a Hydra? Would you breed it with my Hail? I'd really like to get that Shield. Anyway, I love your pathways with marble, and the little shrubs in between - pretty! You have an eye for things! I try, but my decoration sense seems to be on vacation when I'm in DV.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:46 pm

I stumbled around to find that . Adding the greenery really made the marble stand out. Brightened the place up.

I'll pull up my Hydra as soon as my latest breeding is done.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:58 pm

Thanks Maxie! I'll let you know when I've got it. Or just give me a couple of days... Not sure how long it takes for that one - I know the first breed wasn't it. Sad

Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:03 am

OK, Maxie, I guess I need a twin for us, but no Shield dragon. I'm going for the gems now - breed those babies for the first time, ever! So cool! Thank you for letting me try for the other. Heck, I can't get a Dodo, how am I going to get a Shield? Rolling Eyes Laughing Perhaps better luck with gems.

Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:58 am

Being able to breed the ones that normally don't have that capability did nothing for me. Didn't get a single combo to work out. Oh well. There's a new update that is set for a new event to start on June 30th. I love the new look of the little pop ups, the buttons are easier to read. Also noticed that when you are trying to decide which dragons to use for quests that you can now tap multiple elements and it narrows the choices down to just the dragons in the ones you selected. Very cool.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:52 pm

Hi Weesa, it's great seeing you. I think the last mini event helped people new (er) to the game,because I sure got nothing out of it but dragon coin...no complaints about that.

I do like the additional prizes for racing and just love Gaia. ..she's so pretty.

I saved my wish from last year's Faire to get my latest island. .saved billions . Thought about getting the weather changing thing,but savings won out.

have fun with this event.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:14 pm

Looks like we get another wishing well! I will likely buy an island too. I'm 2 behind, I think. I'm enjoying working towards Gaia, not too fired up to get her as fast as possible.

I like the new ways to refine the search for the best dragon, so helpful! I've chosen the earth light combo. Looks like a long game! 2 months? Should be able to get all the dragons - and very glad previous dragons are included! Can fill out a collection, since I can't seem to breed them.

Hugs!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:18 pm

I like that we get longer for this event too. Means more time to be able to hopefully get all the new dragons.
The selector is a big help sometimes not so much other times, still it's a nice addition.
Haven't got Gaia yet I'm on stage three and I've managed that just by doing quests with occasional racing.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:56 am

I recently got Gaia! She is very cool! I did end up spending some gems to get her. Im very happy with the longer game - and extra free eggs! I got a peridot! I have so many troubles breeding the gems - in fact I don't think I have bred one. Bought or won.

Glad you are able to play, Weesa! What are you going to get with your wishing well? Which house did you choose? I'm the Earth/Light house. I'm hoping to get the relic of the Epics, and as many dragons as I can. Would love to get the Lace, and another I have not bred yet.

Have fun!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:36 am

I think I liked last year's Faire a little better, but then , I found myself getting new dragons and this year I haven't bred a single one. The games are fun and I've met my limit daily,sometimes too early! With the filter I don't have to refer to my old notes...I just choose the highest level dragon for each quest or race.
I love having Gaia. She's so sweet with the eggs and only sleeps when the nursery is empty.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:44 pm

I had not noticed her sleeping, but then, my nursery is rarely empty. Will pay attention! She is pretty!

So far I've gotten dragons with my rings, and the Epic statue that allows them to level up! Really wanted that! Now I'm going to concentrate on the missing dragons, lacewing & such, before I get the last 2 major new ones - maybe I can breed those later. I just have epic fails with so many breeding trys.

This game is kinda whack - you do get your rings easily, so I just keep playing. I loved the day you could get 3,000 rings! Made that one! But there are so many goodies to go for! I know I won't get everything. I want all the special decorations, the special dragons, I want it all! Laughing Rolling Eyes Toddler reaction, sorry, still comes out once in a while.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:03 pm

I got a Lacewing. Do you want her in the Co-op? I could, next time it's free.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:04 pm

Sure! Do I just put in any dragon from that set?
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:33 pm

I think so. Obviously, I haven't been very successful st co-op breeding. My cave is busy at the moment, I'll try to add a Lace wing some time tomorrow
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:36 am

The day of triple coins was great. So far I've been just been buying dragons with my coins with the exception of the Olympus Reward and Spooky habitats. Those helped me have a bit more space for my dragons. Still working on Gaia as I refuse to pay for her with my gems or real money. I think I may end up getting the Epic Relic with my wish if possible. Was nice that yesterdays egg gift allowed you to choose which dragon you wanted.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:56 pm

I like those triple days! Takes a lot of rings to get those prizes. I don't want the island themes. Maybe someday the water theme for my water habitats.

I got the Relic of Epics. Wondered about getting the weather tower,but will probably continue to buy dragons. I'm not very successful at breeding even when following the guides. Sad

Karentia, did you have the chance to breed with my Lacewing?
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:53 am

Funny, I tried one round, but just realized I was trying for the wrong style! I was thinking of theLace dragon, in the Christmas habitat. I ended up getting her with rings. So, not sure what I bred with your lacewing, but wasn't monumental. I'll be glad to try again! Unless you want to try for another?

And I temporarily lost all of you, but when I went back a few moments later, you were there! Surprise! Going back to ring hunt. And yes, I would love the weather tower too, but don't think I will have enough. Also want the Herald, and a few others, but not happening.

Love the new look, Weesa! Keep going for Gaia! She is worth the wait!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:16 pm

Wishing Well available and I chose the Epic Relic. I figure we will have chances later to get the dragons and décor we may not get but that one has been a target for me for a few events now.

Think I'm down to two pieces left in the third part of the Gaia search. Fingers crossed I'll have her soon.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:42 am

Nice choice, Weesa! I am glad I bought mine this time around! My wish did go for island 14. I'm over half way to earning island 15. Going for the max rings, would like to get a Herald dragon, but may just fill out all the decos after snagging the Lacewing. Less than 2 weeks to go!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:14 pm

I have Gaia and she is lovely. I've got one or two dragons not purchased from this event but may just squeeze in one of them. This is a double ring weekend and I would think probably the event ends Monday or so.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:44 pm

She has such a lovely face....and when she nuzzle the eggs.. I love you She only sleeps when the nest is empty.

I'm getting dragons and pedestals. Decorations with what's left over. Do not want the themes.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:04 am

Gaia is sweet! Finally gave her a chance to nap the other day. I've used the speed hatch a few times, saving it for a good one, now.

I guess I can get one last good dragon, then it is the pedestals, and decorations. I have all the themes I really want, for now. And I was able to get the weather station! So happy! I can finally see my werewolf dragon in full howl mood! I thought he turned for full moon nights in the real world, nope, not as all. *sigh*.

Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:33 am

No Lucan, so no hurry for weather or time of day changes. I don't seem to fair well at breeding,even when following hints,so, I'll go for dragons.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:58 pm

Maxecat I often have difficulties with breeding myself. I love the fact that I'm able to buy dragons with prize winnings during events and attempt to breed as many as possible during the Bring Em Back event.
This time I was able to purchase all the of them available in the prize menus but one, and it should be available soon since it's an Ornamental.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:00 am

At last year's Faire I won a Panlong and it made all the difference in my racing.
I want another Lunar Eclipse. ..they look so fluffy
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum