Project Phoenix Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonvale

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Dragonvale - Page 11 Empty Re: Dragonvale

Post  Maxecat on Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:08 am

Not a coin...but dragon coin..not specific how much but he offered to get me started on a new park.

I think there's something about the Samsung set up that's interfering. I uninstalled a bunch of their stuff and got the facebook app to install properly.As for Google, I don't need Google speak,maps,kids tube,and things I don't recognize.

The last time I tried opening Dragonvale, I got the original screen,at least.but something still shut the program from opening and it timed out. but I'll keep trying.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 on Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:27 pm

Maxie strange you are having problems with samsung, mine doesn't give me much grief, but like karentia I keep visiting your islands and tell your dragons you miss them , Good luck it is nice the techs are willing to help, but yeah doubt he would be willing to give you enough to make it worth your while, will keep them company until you getmit all worked out!

Hugs dear!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat on Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:11 pm

I do miss the little devils...and the ones ready for hatching. Sad I may never know.

My download gets just so far then it times out. Nothing else does this,so I just don't know what else to try.Maybe the next time they upgrade,it'll correct itself. My connection problems started with the last upgrade and firefly event. Others,too, to see the comments at the app site. Some have lost all their parks even though connected to facebook and supposedly protected. nargles. Mad

the bright side is I've lost some of the compulsion about the game and find myself free to do other things in life. Laughing Still haven't developed an obsession with cleaning my own bathrooms and kitchen floor.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia on Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:41 am

That will never be a compulsion for me Maxie. At least you haven't lost us!

I got a geode! Had no clue I was going for one! Have something else cooking, a 22 hour one. No clue, again. Just back to tossing random dragons at each other. Would love to get all the new islands, but I'm just impressed with myself for saving up over 200 gems. I seem to have been a bit too free with them, but hope I can use them wisely. There are so many upgrades, new dragons, and the pretty habitat themes. I'm just happy when I hatch something new!

Congrats to Samtibbs! You have all of the basics! Can't remember the label, elementals? Wooboo! Awesome!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:03 pm

Sorry you can't get to your Dragonvale Maxecat. Hope you it works out the nargles soon and you'll be back in business.

I'm down to just three or four elemental dragons to get then it's all limited. I've got the available ones so just waiting on the ones I don't have to be in rotation again.

Have the tenth island now and since I'm not sure what I want to do with it and it's mostly covered in the little bush things that remove for $25 I've left it as is for now. Perhaps we'll have a Halloween event and I'll use it then to see if I can get all the rewards for a change.

Happy Dragoning everyone!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia on Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:45 pm

Yes! Halloween event is here! But you have to load the most recent upgrade. I'm going to the library to do it on their WiFi, for both the tablet & phone. Looks like fun! I'm kicking myself though, I used my hoard of gems to upgrade my smaller breeding habitat. I forgot I was so close to getting one of the special upgrades on an island. Start all over again.

I think I have a Lunar eclipse dragon brewing. I have something that will take over a day, and it said 39 hours.... Maybe I have him.

Maxie I wish you could get back in. Maybe try upgrading one more time. Perhaps the glitch will be gone?
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat on Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:54 pm

Today I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I can get the new screen...is that cute or what? but it is either so slow it'll time out before completely opening or is not going to open with this new upgrade,either. so disappointed. I've all this money and stuff to clear off my island...I'd clean up on candies... sigh...
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia on Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:46 pm

Maxie, do you have WiFi in the house or is it a satellite feed for the tablet? I don't know how to ask beyond that, other than cleaning out some of your cookies? Embarassed Laughing Yup, technotards are us. Glad you can at least get the latest cover. It is a cute game. The candy almost blows up - such a bright light when it happens! I have my sound down - will have to turn it up enough to hear it!

And as usual, you need so many points to get stuff. Hope I can get one of the dragons, beyond that, don't know. Pretty cool sky too.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia on Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:31 pm

Yay! I got the dark island! Woohoo! I'm sure Samtibbs will have it today too! How about you Weesa? How far have you come in the candy gathering?

Maxie I miss you in the dragon game. Your sweet dragons are patiently waiting for you. Crying or Very sad but they do miss you too! I have one last technotard to another question, when was the last time you turned off your tablet? You want to turn them off completely once a week or so, and that helps clear pathways that are clogged (computer cleanse?). Good luck sweetie. Wink
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia on Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:03 pm

Shocked Wow! The spooky Halloween game is over with a bang! They had some kind of a bug invade & steal some candy points from people, and I could not earn any candy on the last 24 hours on double candy time. They got all the emails & got on top of the problem quickly. I just checked in through the WiFi at the laundromat - was I in for a surprise! They said I should have received enough candy to have earned the spooky theme, so I got it as a gift! Then 100 gems, plus a huge load of food! Was I ever surprised! So I thanked the wizards on the Facebook post that we were all weighing in on.

Maxie, I have no idea if their reset might have done anything to assist you to get back in, but it might be worth a try, if you are still interested. If not, I do understand. Your islands are still there. I do visit, and send gems to the three of you.

Already rearranged everything for the new spooky theme. Well, mostly. Might still move a few things around.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat on Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:29 am

Nothing seems to work. I asked my son about it,since he's tech savy,also because I've had trouble installing other apps. He says he's had the same problem in the past.It might be part of a Google problem,which is apt to correct itself along the way. No help there.
I try to open it up every now and then but never get beyond a third of the bar before an error message pops up. It was that way a few days before the old tablet broke,so I think the problem's a tech one not a device one.

If you were to look at the comments at the Dragonvale app site, you'd find many complaints like mine,or complaints about purchased/rewarded prizes not coming in.I'm disappointed but about over it. I realized it was consuming a lot of time. Still, I loved those little dragons.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia on Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:10 pm

Well, at least this time you know it is not you! Yup, a lot of people lost the 500 or so candy points they had earned! So glad I dumped mine in every time I visited - went into the space bar to show how much I had left to the next prize. I was very surprised that they awarded me the island theme and the cauldron of candy. I did not realize that was even a prize! Laughing I have my volcano themes on the spooky island, with the other spooky things I bought.

They came out with a bicentennial dragon, #200? I got him after repeated attempts! Wink Glad one of my attempts came through! Now they have 201, a berry dragon. I guess he starts green and changes colors as he grows. Its a seasonal, I think. I have still not bred one of those, no matter what I throw together.

Glad Colin could at least take a gander at it for you. And at least you know it IS still there, if you get a chance to come back.

Muggleborn, have not seen you there for a while? Take a moment to slows down & check in on your dragon babies! I love you They miss you too!

Samtibbs I was amazed to see you got topped out so quickly! I'm sure it doesn't seem quick enough to you! Nice parks! The theme islands are fun, I'm looking forward to an ice one next, I think.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:33 am

I've maxed out at level 60, so just enjoying the game and trying for the newest dragons as they come out. I got the same reward as Karentia for having the same problem with the candy game. Was a great surprise indeed. So I have three islands themed now (not using gems to get them). I got the Bicentennial and the Berry now I'm working on the Gourd that was just released. Maxecat hope you can get back in wish I could help.
I'll post some pics of my islands again when my hand is healed I can't work the darn photo thing right now to get them how they need to be so you can see them.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia on Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:20 pm

I hit level 40. Got my next island. Should be a Christmas game too? I'll save my cleaning off the island for those weeks.

I have the bicentennial, trying for gourd & berry too. Also working on filling in my gaps. I admit I bought my jet dragon. I love a good sale. Have not been able to breed a gem yet, or a seasonal. Keep trying. On Facebook I found some like minded folks who post their successful combos for breeding. That helps so much! Not just randomly tossing dragons in all the time.

Glad you made it to 60 Weesa! Very cool! So do you sometimes have the wizard pop up in your gifting area with your friends? Was cool to see what his islands look like! And the dragons at level 20 have crowns! Costs so much to feed them up, but I'm working on it!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:39 am

Think I have a Gourd breeding will find out today sometime. Congrats on level 40 Karentia! I'm not sure if they will do a Christmas game but they should be doing the Bring Em' Back event again that makes all the limited dragons available. Can't wait for it to start so I can try for the Century and Apocalypse.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 on Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:49 pm

Hi all

Keep trying for some of the dragons I don't have , was only 7 of them, now with several new ones it is 11 I don't have, did finally get my lodestone only took a month to get it, wish they would let us move up in levels, still it is fun and now that Jessie is playing as well we can compare and so on, sure Maxie could get it to work for her, sigh! It is fun though, thanks for getting us to start all this Weesa!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat on Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:10 pm

Wish you could take over my parks. Very Happy
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia on Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:28 pm

You know I would care for your babies in the parks! At least I can visit still. Glad they have combined the bring it back with the winter event.

Make sure you zero in on your visitors - when the man icon for visitors is wearing a Santa hat you have a Santa somewhere! Find him for an extra 6 points. You may find him multiple times a day. I will switch over to the tablet now I'm home, easier. Found him twice now on the mini size! If you are diligent, have enough friends, and check everything off, you should be able to get between 220 & 480 points a day? Egad! Who has time for that? Tried friending someone else online from a fb post - follower of the Vale from New Zealand - safe person & get interesting posts on my feed! I think he is an HP person too. We'll see if it let's me add him.

Hugs!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:24 pm

Been enjoying the holiday event and the bring em back. Finally got a Century. cheers Don't forget to send each other gifts you can get up to three free dragons.

Your Welcome Samtibbs, just wish they would let us have friends on different devices. How's Jessie liking the game so far?

Maxecat perhaps you could try again now that there's been a few updates to the app?

Karentia I ran my battery pretty low looking for that Sandakloz every time I checked in before I realized he was only there when there was a Santa hat on the guy in the pic.santa

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia on Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:42 pm

Yeah, and he is elusive! I love the variety of 'visitors! . Penguins? Abominable snowmen, snowmen with red hats (always think it is santakloz), wizards, and 2 styles of elves - cute! I think I gave Samtibbs a dragon tonight, not sure yet. Double ice berries through tomorrow night! Yay! I am under 100 to my first snow island theme! Yay!

Also bred a couple of different, missing ones - did you get your gift dragon?

I tried to friend someone else for the game, it did not add them to my game, just showed me their feed from Facebook, what they liked or commented on. Since he is from New Zealand, not a lot in common. Unfriended today. I just don't get it if its not an automatic hookup. Suspect

Enjoy the game!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 on Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:22 pm

Whoo hoo

I finally got a gourd and a victory only took 2 months give or take every time they came available, trying for a nightmare and a panalong now, also noticed they were counting pedestals so I am adding to them as well, just wish they would let me level up higher noticed they are offering the lost island for a 1000+gems still debating about that one, muggleborn miss you at the game. Have fun all.

Jessie seems to enjoy the game and it is fun seeing her new dragons, she is using apple as well like you Weesa, but we are linked through facebook, so I can count her as a friend.
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia on Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:41 am

I don't suppose there is a way for me & Jessie to be friends too? More gems shared.... Good for all! She can find me through your friends & send request along if it's a yes - she can hide my news feed too, so she doesn't get all my annoying 'Karen liked this!'

Urgh. No ice berries - or just bare minimum. I have sent along an email notice starting the timing I noticed. Honestly is did start cutting back last night, frustrating. Really want to get at least one snow dragon. If you get those two you can breed to achieve all four snow flake styles.

I got a leap year! Hoping I can get a diamond. So far 3 coal. I still can't get a seasonal. Also working on the anniversary editions - I hope.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 on Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:31 pm

Karentia Jessie sent you a friend request on facebook so once you friend her we can add you as a friend on Dragonvale so keep your eyes open for the request?
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat on Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:03 pm

Still no park for me.

can't even start a new park. Something is preventing a connection to Facebook.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:14 am

Maxie is your tablet set for the correct time and date, mine thought it was 2010 and wouldn't let me do anything till Michael spotted the problem, then you could at least start over, hope you get to feeling better, know we are hugs waiting to be shared dear!

Just got Beth Bilray Doss as a friend on dragonvale she is another level 60, didn't go looking but glad she showed up, cool!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum