Project Phoenix Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayer/Request Thread

+6
missypotter
Karentia
muggleborn
Lady
EAGLESKYFIRE
Magical Music Dreamer
10 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Prayer/Request Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Prayer/Request Thread

Post  Always Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:43 pm

Prayer/Request Thread - Page 3 Flowers

Be safe and well. Prayers continue.
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Magical Music Dreamer Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:06 am

Giving sympathy to those who need it.

Prayer/Request Thread - Page 3 Coloredroses
Magical Music Dreamer
Magical Music Dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:56 pm

Am send a reminder request for prayers for tomorrow's surgery on my brother in law Arthur. We've heard nothing but positive comments on his surgeon and the doctor,himself,seems to feel this will be an easy surgery...but as we all know, there are the unknowns that can follow a procedure.

so,if you could drop a prayer,send some light or vibrations or concentrate a healing on his behalf I thank you,for myself and for his family.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:01 pm

Thanks for the reminder, Maxe. Will hold your BIL Arthur in prayer.
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  muggleborn Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:16 pm

Arthur is in my prayers. Sending much healing energy his way.
muggleborn
muggleborn
Ashes
Ashes

Back to top Go down

Post  Magical Music Dreamer Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:31 pm

I will say a prayer for your brother Arthur maxecat.
Magical Music Dreamer
Magical Music Dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:11 am

Thank you all for your prayers. I heard last night there might be a bacterial infection in his bloodstream that might delay the surgery..the doctor was to decide this morning,so I don't know what's happened. If the surgery did happen I'll let you know as soon as I find something out.I hope he can have it today.He's prepared himself for today and to have to wait will be frustrating.

Anyway prayers in advance should still count...it's about intention...

I'm in your debt.again sunny

Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:28 pm

Maxecat, I sent Reiki and then read your last post. Well, I sent it generaly for healing so no matter if his body uses it for bacterial infection or healing after the surgery. Keep us informed please.
Lady
Lady
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:22 pm

Everything seems to be working out for Arthur. He's in the recovery room and his wife Marsha will be staying with him tonight and tomorrow.

I'm relieved and thank you all for your good energy.I hope you didn't drain yourself,Lady,in sending the Reiki healing.
I'll try to find out his progress from my nieces as the days go on.

Modern science is great but I'm always grateful for sincere prayers to add their own power.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:04 pm

Arthur is coming home this evening! Had a great day today which is amazing considering the second day is usually a rough one after the anesthesia wears off.

I think he'll be just as happy in his own home with his dogs...watching basketball tournaments. Basketball

I think you've all outdone yourselves!
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  muggleborn Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:10 pm

So glad he came through well! Will continue to pray for his healing and recovery!
muggleborn
muggleborn
Ashes
Ashes

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:23 pm

Thanks,Val,it's always good to hear of operations where there are no complications or after effects.He doesn't even have to go to a rehab facility to recuperate and that's nice too.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:06 am

Maxecat, what a wonderful news! I`ll keep sending him Reiki every day till next Monday (every day 15 minutes, can`t tell exactly what time, but it is around time after the lunch). Great thing about Reiki is I`m not sending energy by myself but I`m only the channel for it. So don`t be afraid it could hurt me somehow. The good side effect is it is healing my person too. You are always welcome I love you
Lady
Lady
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  EAGLESKYFIRE Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:09 pm

Hello, Maxecat! I would also like to send healing energy. How was he doing today? How are you doing today? Maxecat do you know Reiki? I know you had intended to study the healing arts. Several of my students are healers in their own right. They are very friendly & would be open to giving you helpful suggestions if ever you would feel the need.
EAGLESKYFIRE
EAGLESKYFIRE
Admin
Admin

http://www.eagleskyfire.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:33 pm

Oh thank you again (and again) for sending your energies for my brother in law. I haven't heard anything today because I've been out of the house,but I think it a good sign he was allowed to leave the hospital within 36 hours after surgery..and no rehab facility either..good news all around.

Eagle Skyfire,there is a level one Reiki course offered in the next town but it never seems to be offered at a time when I'm able to attend (and study and practice) I figure when the time is right it'll fall into place. In the meantime I have a nice course book to study and familiarize myself with the concepts. I find the older I get,the more difficult it is to retain new information,so it takes me longer to really learn new ideas and make them my own.If I could get the concepts down and then attend the courses,I think I might be more successful.

I hope some of your students feel comfortable sharing their experieces with us. I'm sure the physical sensations during a healing is different for everyone.

Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:48 am

Happy Happy News!!! and much gratitude to send to you all who've shared your energy with Arthur. He is in remarkable shape...healing well,fast, and with so less discomfort than his knee surgery a year ago. He can't get over how well he feels just days from surgery. I haven't heard that he's even had any adverse reaction to anesthesia..which sometimes is more troublesome than the actual operation.He's been in his favorite chair,with his little Yorkies snuggled in,watching the basketball tournaments,just as happy as can be.

His surgeon is well respected and I'll give him credit...but I'm sure your intentions have a lot to do with his successful experience. I think there were many from his church adding their prayers (at least I hope). I think a combination of skill and well intentioned prayer energy is a winning one.

I'm always in awe of how strong you ladies are..glad you use your power for good!!!

There aren't enough thank yous I can send to express my gratitude but I'm in your debt.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:54 am

That's great news! Your post echoes what I always say... it's not an "either/or" situation regarding medical treatment and prayer/intention/thoughts... it's an "AND" situation. Everything working together!
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:09 pm

You know,Always, I think,starting in the 90s there began a subtle shift in the thought process of that either/or mentatlity in the medical profession. I think many doctors are a little embarrassed by it but even med schools are now starting to introduce studies dealing with the emotional process of dying and the strength of the human spirit to defy medical odds.

I don't think any one wants to turn a back on medical advances...though reading some of the complaints about bad interactions among meds gives one pause...but think of the progress if physicians actually listened to their patients..the whole patient not a set of symptoms..nd if they could actively encourage holistic and metaphysical practices along with good science.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:44 pm

As I mentioned at the Hog's Head, my brother in law Arthur is having his other hip replaced tomorrow morning..It's a surprise to me because it had been scheduled for mid May but he's healing so well the doctor is allowing the second surgery now.

I know his physician is very good and the method he uses can mean a shorter healing time,but I believe all your prayers,positive energy and healing vibrations helped him a lot.He is in his mid 60s and more of a quiet observer than active participant,so his body,while thin,is not very strong.

Once I again I ask you to send some help his way.I'm afraid he'll be out of surgery before you Mountain and West Coasters are up but I think it's those after surgery prayers that really helped...he had none of the post surgical problems from the anesthesia,no clotting problems,no hallucinations...and Lady, I think he'll be starting surgery sometime around 6-6:30am EST...so that's about,what,5 hours behind you or so???

I know the family will be pleased. My SIL was touched so many strangers were willing to lend their energy on his behalf last time..but it worked,so bring it on!
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:42 pm

Maxecat, when he will be on surgery, mine time will be +5 hours, so around 1 PM. That's good, I'll be prepare to send him Reiki as for the first time. I hope he will be fine. Keep him in my mind. Keep us informed.
Lady
Lady
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:34 pm

Thank you,Lady,I certainly will. I tried to give him a call a while ago and I think they've gone out to dinner...pretty relaxed the day before an opperation!
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:59 pm

It is debatable how much he would be allowed to eat the night before a surgery - depends. Some physicians want nothing the day before, but then again, that's more the digestive tract procedures. He may be on the 'no food after midnight' list. Starting the healing extra pump tonight! May everything go very well, the physicians hands & eyes coordinate very well, and the healing light of love surrounding the whole procedure. May he have the most attentative nursing staff as well. Positive people feed positive energy to their patients!

I feel that in sending all the extra healing energy to eevryone it has helped keep me from coming down with the major nastied that have been surrounding me. I have felt like I'm on the edge of 'ill', but not going all the way down that path.

What I ate for lunch that disagreed doesn't count. Laughing
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:13 pm

Maxecat, how is Arthur doing? Any news?
Lady
Lady
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:11 pm

I haven't heard anything from my SIL but I just spoke with one of my nieces and of late this morning he was out of surgery and everything was going well. Very Happy
This hip was in worse shape than the first but the doctor anticipates a full recovery..and I think from Arthur's point of view anything is better than what he was living with.

Thank you all for helping the procedure go so well.

Will give updates when I get them. ..
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:11 pm

Excellent news Maxecat I'm sure he'll be up and about before any one knows it.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next