Project Phoenix Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayer/Request Thread

+6
missypotter
Karentia
muggleborn
Lady
EAGLESKYFIRE
Magical Music Dreamer
10 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Prayer/Request Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Prayer/Request Thread

Post  Maxecat Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:33 pm

I'll add some prayers, too,Karentia...but you already know she needs to want the prayers as well as want to change.
Guess she's so young it's hard to believe something really bad is happening to her body? What a shame for her little family. I hope something helps.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:37 pm

Prayers are on their way, Karentia. Prayers are never wasted or lost even if none of us truly understands what path she chooses to walk on her journey.

And a big thanks for your prayers for my friend Leonard. He called tonight to let me know he has found a new room to rent at an even lower price than where he was. He sounds much better. This is not a final solution, but at least for now, this is a good thing.
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Magical Music Dreamer Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:46 pm

Glad those people are doing better. Yes Karentia, that lady has to realize that she needs to change.
Nice that your friend has a cheaper place Always.
Magical Music Dreamer
Magical Music Dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:35 am

I love to see prayers and good intentions get speedy results..makes me hopeful.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:54 am

Yay! bom glad to see the success for Leonard! thank you for letting us know, I'll continue to send for a good, long term, fix. Glad he is saving money over the last!

Thank you all, I know she has to want to change. I just hope she can get to that space of understanding.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:13 am

Karentia will add her to my list of healing thoughts. Sad that some don't realize when it's time to make changes for the better. Hope she calms down soon for her girls sake.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:26 pm

Fear and denial are pretty powerful emotions. I think it must be very hard to face a scary diagnosis when you're young and have babies to tend to.Overwhelming...I hope she finds some comfort.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:34 pm

Thank you! I appreciate all the prayers!

Hugs to all!

Well, I guess I have another to add for good surgery prayers - Mark, one of our drivers, is going to have his gall bladder removed tomorrow. If you could send him healing thoughts and prayers for a good experience, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Thank you!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:47 pm

Update - first fellah with the gall bladder surgery is doing very well - he had had many surgeries previously, so it was more complicated than usual. He is back & driving - and moving south to Tacoma to be a Fire Marshall! I am happy for him, the buses have been very hard on his system. Sad to lose a friend from a daily basis.

Now, new prayers are requested please. Obviously we are all praying for our dear Cynthia/Hecate! We love her so!

Sue, a close friend, who has helped with many trees, and is a co-worker, doing a chocolate tree this year, has to have gall bladder surgery on November 2nd. Her system has been out of whack since she was so ill in Panama.

The second is one of my best friends here at work, who has worked with me on the trees since the Mythical tree - with Caliope. She & I both lost out mothers to cancer that year. She has breast cancer, affraid right breast. Just found out on Friday. She will be going in for surgery soon, as well as all the chemo & radiation treatments. We have our lovely Donald to help her with a wig set (when he is back from vacation), and many great friends to support her on this end. She is telling just a few people, many will find out eventually, but thank god she told me personally.

They both welcome & acknowledge the power of prayer!

Thank you all! :hug:
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:41 am

It's that time of year when lives seem to meet so many challenges.

I'll include prayers for your friends and suggest sending a blanket petition for improved health because I've a couple of requests too.

A long time customer and friend is battling leukemia. Has to stay in the hospital during his first round of treatments because there's so many flu like viruses in town.
Another is the husband of a long time associate who's husband's been on a heart transplant list for about 3 years. He's a big guy and needs a big healthy heart..a tall order for the team. He developed a high fever last night and has been hospitalized. These occasions are never easy.

It's hard to have a list of the ill and infirm ready after leaving the site, so I suggest we call them our struggling friends and ask for healing energies sent to them all en masse.Sure is difficult to watch nice people and their families suffering when truly evil people stroll on by leaving destruction in their paths.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:38 am

I agree it's getting hard to remember individual names. I'll go with the suggested mass request to the universe for healing to all. Hope that everyone is feeling better soon and that their respective trials don't last long so they can get back to enjoying their lives.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:31 am

Yes, that's what I've been doing for some time now. I just pray for my online friends and for those for whom they've asked prayers for. Sometimes I'm more specific, but I'm sure God can work out the details! Prayers are never wasted.
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:42 am

Morning all

Will join the rest of you in sending out a blanket prayer for health and well being, it seems that at this time of year there are more than the usual number needing healing and help! I agree always no such thing as a wasted prayer!

Now if I can just remember to let go and Let God!

Prayer/Request Thread - Page 7 Prayinghands

hugs everyone!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:51 am

I send the healing light from Mother, through me, to my friends & relatives, and let you be the conduit for that healing light to pass along to those who need it around you.

And thank you!

Yup, Maxie, will add them as well!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:34 pm

Maxie, how are Tom & Jack doing? Still have them in my chain.

Sue had a very successful surgery - and yes, the trip to Panama where she almost died was the start of her gall bladder failing. She has been sick ever since that trip, and that is not like her. So glad to see her back to her better self. She is happy to be going back to the gym!

Tina with the cancer is not doing well from treatments. Her body is flattened from them - everything hurts, so she is on pain meds, and can't sleep. Poor kid. I'm putting together a gift & carepackage I can drop off tomorrow for her & family on the way to work. I think I'll dedicate our Relay to her this year.

Thank you for keeping the prayer chain going for all of our friends and family! It is so good to spread good thoughts to so many!

Ah, adding recovery thoughts to one of the men I met, from Grays Harbor on the Coast, Kris, he is recuperating from sinus cancer. 2 year survivor, and still looks like he's 6 months out from treatment. Nice guy, difficult time, young family at home, lost a parent & an in-law during his treatment, and his wife gave birth just after his surgery. What a load!

Hugs & light & love!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:14 pm

I haven't heard anything about either so I'm assuming things are either improving or remaining the same slow struggle toward returned health.

I might have heard something at Thanksgiving dinner but I was too sick myself to attend and Larry never thought to ask.

Tony,the long time customer I mentioned is out of the hospital and cancer (cells) free. His immune system is still compromised so all good wishes are still being sent through emails and Facebook....what a great gift for Christmas..they are very devote Christians and truly feel Divine help was working with all the modern stuff.I tend to agree.

Seems this time of year magnifies the distress of illness in a family. You watch the holiday shows and hear about fabulous parties.Everything seems magazine perfect except in your home.

I hope your friends and family find better health and fortune in the new year.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:06 pm

Ah, Maxie, it does feel that way sometimes, but reality is for everyone. There really are not that many picture perfect holidays for many. Those that seem that way sometimes have closet issues we never see. I'll take my simple holidays and treasure them, remembering them perhaps better. Growing up in a big family, being the youngest, never being able to really get into the conversations, being the wall flower & feeling like I'm watching a tennis match - those were the times I really felt adopted the most - I didn't get the gene to get in those political or sports debates.

Sending healing & heartfelt vibes to all our peeps & extended family & friends!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:14 pm

The art teacher in our school has been carrying a heavy load lately. For the past few weeks she's been back and forth from Ohio with her elderly mother undergoing open heart surgery and her father's subsequent heart attack..as if that's not stressful enough,yesterday her 36 year old son when to get a chest xray for potential pneumonia only to find he had metastized cancer in his lungs..Being self employed he didn't have health insurance and ignored abnormalities in his nether parts...Apparently he's had testicular cancer for some time and it's spread.

We're all tense because it's going to be a tough time for him and his family .
Any prayers and healing energy you can spare for the Ginter family,please send them along.I know they'd be appreciated.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:22 pm

Wow. Indeed. Prayers are on their way for sure. "Tough time" is an understatement.
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:49 am

Good Lord! Sending many healing and easing thoughts their way! What a s%5%t storm of bad health news. Having no insurance sucks, but if you are noticing something, there are ways to get help. I'm so sorry your art teacher has this battle ahead.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:36 am

Thanks...I know how difficult it can be for the self employed to get or keep insurance. Larry went without it for several (scary for me) years. I bought my own because it was cheaper...his expense came from the drug he took for his Psoriatic Arthritis which was an anti cancer drug for some cancers but a possible carcinogenic for others...figures...

I don't know what Billy does for a living..but it's a challenging situation and I think prayers will count as much as scans and chemo...maybe more,considering.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:30 am

Maxexat, what an awful time for the family of your art teacher. I hope our prayer chain will help them. Will certainly add them to my list.
Lady
Lady
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:55 am

Maxecat what a terrible time for your art teacher. Will keep them in my thougths.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:40 pm

Maxie sending thoughts and prayers their way , what an ordeal to have to deal with! Hugs to them and to you for thinking of them tell them they are being prayed for!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:07 pm

Thanks all around. Billy's surgery was today and I hope we get an update soon. It's a challenge being positive and hopeful considering the usual path of this disease...but no one is stamped with an expiration date,right?
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next