Prayer/Request Thread

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Prayer/Request Thread

Post  Karentia on Thu May 31, 2012 5:47 pm

Yes - this angel is showing you a wonderful meditation - see yourself glowing with light from within. Between the white & the green. Feel like a lighthouse & you have it right.

A fountain of healing energy & fresh chi flowing to you.
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat on Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:19 am

muggleborn,don't let the term precancerous throw you..we all have 'em...

For you,I think the big challenge is keeping your immune system strong and healthy in the middle of the stress storm you're constantly facing.

This might be the Universally inspired reminder to take care of yourself and then you can be effective in helping the rest of your family. I know,it's hard..there are so many needs to fill but you're too important to them to come in last in the attention department. Smile
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady on Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:03 pm

muggleborn, you are still in my heart/mind/prayers. Everything will be fine. Take care dear.
Lady
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Always on Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:42 pm

Got a phone call tonight from a long time friend, Leonard, who has just been requested to leave the room he's been renting. Don't know the backstory of what exactly happened, but the bottom line is that he's broke, 73 years old and doesn't know what to do next. Would appreciate your prayers and good thoughts sent his way for him to receive the assistance and guidance that he needs to move through this time of crisis. I've offered what suggestions I could (he's in another town many hours away, so it's all long distance), but I also suspect that he is showing the initial signs of dementia, so extra strength in the prayers would be appreciated. Thanks.
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:39 am

How sad, no children or other family I suppose. You betcha he'll be added. Take care.
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat on Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:26 am

Done and Done,Always and will continue on his behalf...it is a sad,sad story.He must be very frightened.
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Always on Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:49 pm

Very frightened. He has a sister in Ariz. but says he can't afford to move there. I strongly suggested he go to the local senior center. They have a lot of resources there and they helped him before. At least he seemed responsive to that suggestion so I hope he is doing that. He is surely in my prayers. Another mutual friend is also getting her prayer circle working on him, too. Like me, she also is concerned that his decision making ability is no longer very good. I'm hoping he will also call her so she can also suggest he get to his sister's place, even if it's only temporary. If he has a home base, then he can see about getting into low income housing (always has a waiting list) or senior housing (more waiting lists). He really needs a family member nearby. Sad situation.
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:48 am

Always,your friend is in my prayers and thoughts...do you happen to know anyone in the town where he's been living? Some contact at all?
I'm certain if someone could be made aware of his situation there might be some options found for him,maybe even a way to move him.

I'm sure,at the moment,he's upset enough to not know where to turn,so it might have to be outside help to set things in motion. What about the place he's been renting..if you could find out their names,maybe they could direct you (or his sister) to someone in the area who could help.
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Always on Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:17 am

I don't know any one in the area, including the lady who owns the home where he's been renting a room. His mail goes to a p.o. box and he has only a cell phone for contact. We -- my gal pal and I -- are really hoping his sister can get through to him (they've always seemed on good terms). Also, the senior center there seemed to be helpful before for him. I've emailed an outreach group about assistance, but as yet have not heard from them. So I keep on praying.
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Weesa on Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:26 am

Horrible situation, will keep him in my thoughts. Maybe you could contact his sister and fill her in, she may be able to help.

Edit: Seems we were typing at the same time Always. Hope the sister is able to help. There has to be a way to help him though I'm at a loss as to what it is.
Weesa
Admin
Admin

http://weesa-asiseeit.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat on Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:44 pm

You have such a good heart, Always..I hope your efforts have some success soon in order to relieve some of his stress. Do you know why he has to move suddenly? maybe the signs of mental decline you've been concerned about?
It would be wonderful if a senior focused program could help..they would be better equipped to evaluate his immediate needs.

It reminds me of Karentia's concern for her dad...and Hecate's virtually by herself..we have to take care of each other.
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat on Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:48 pm

I have a couple of requests for prayers for health issues,not for myself but for an infant and an adult.

The infant is the son of a couple I know and their 7 month old Jack is undergoing another series of operations to repair an abnormal heart.
He has a genetic condition by which one pair of genes split into a threesome.

It's one of the main reasons for miscarriages because among the problems are underdevelopment of the brain,kidney failure,cleft palate,cleft lips,malformed hands and weakened hearts.

Jack's left ventricle is underdeveloped so not enough blood is being pumped into circulation. The little guy already had repair work done at 7 days.He's about the size of a 3 month old but is alert and so beautiful.It's hard to tell but he's so aware of his surroundings there's a good chance there may not be mental impairments.

A couple more pounds and he can be operated on again (to get more nutrition into him he has a feeding tube) The sooner the heart can be repaired further the better his chances. Fewer than 20% of children with this syndrom make it past their first year but Jack seems like a fighter/
I promised his parents I'd get my team to send some healing energy their son's way.

From little Jackie to my husband's adult cousin Tommy. Tom's mom has been my second mother since I moved here and I've been her girl. We used to exercise in her pool every year and I've seen her through a recurrence and defeat of breast cancer. She might be a generation ahead of me and very traditional in her spiritual expression but she appreciates my silliness and sincerity when it comes to belief.

Tom is in his 50s, a great husband and father and has some cancerous nodules in his liver. I think there was originally a spot in his brain but she didn't mention that when I saw her yesterday.He's doing different kinds of chemo and could use some support.He still goes to work and maintains his humor..the whole family is hysterical when they get together.
I told his mom I'd have my ladies send some healing energy and prayers his way,too.

I know carrying the personal issues of so many people can be wearying so all I ask is a simple request for strength,comfort and healthy energy set into motion for these two,and their families.

Always,I've been thinking of your older friend and prayer you hear some good news on his behalf soon.

Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Weesa on Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:05 pm

Will add them to my list of ongoing healing thoughts Maxecat. It's sad to hear about poor little Jackie he hasn't even had the chance to really live yet and he's already faced more challenges than some adults. Your cousin-in-law sounds like a fighter wish him all the best in his latest battle.
Weesa
Admin
Admin

http://weesa-asiseeit.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady on Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:24 pm

Maxecat, I'll add them to my list too.
Lady
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia on Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:28 pm

Jack & Tom - for sure - added to the list! Love to all!
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat on Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:32 pm

Thank you so much..I know the power will help them through comfort if it's not in the plan to heal. Of course, with Jackie, it's more his family that suffers waiting and watching. With Tommy,he's lived a great life and while he doesn't want to leave he's made memories,friends,family and has had a chance to try things out.

Maybe Jack doesn't need to evolve spiritually,so it's more his family that needs the prayers but he is a darling little boy. You should see the head of brown wavy hair...like a 3 year old! And his skin is pale,pale with a tinge of blue,almost like a pearl.such a sweetie.
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Always on Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:13 pm

Will add the whole family to my prayers.
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat on Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:46 pm

Thank you,Always.

I promised them they wouldn't have to face this alone.
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  muggleborn on Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:06 pm

Everyone is in my thoughts and prayers.
muggleborn
Ashes
Ashes

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat on Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:20 pm

Thanks.With us caring for each other, some of the struggle is relieved.
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia on Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:09 pm

That's for sure!

Jack is a special spirit, he will go through these trials with a gurgle & a smile.
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat on Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:17 pm

It's true.. when anyone looks at him,you just have to smile. He looks around and smiles at people,looks at moving things,responds to sounds...to touch him,though,you have to wash up first...

He was out in public for the first time last week at the birthday party of my great niece..the temperature was finally cool enough that he could breathe easily and go outside.

He doesn't seem to be in any kind of pain...just small and weaker than someone healthy his age. If he passes,it's only because he doesn't need this life but I think he would leave a lot of folks missing him,even after so short a time.

sometimes you recognize the visiting angels,ya know?
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady on Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:54 am

Maxecat, I think it is wonderful he found his family. They are brave people for sure. From what you've written, he has got an Edward's synfrome? Chromozomal chages are usualy bad. A lot of people would ended it during pregnancy or put the baby away to a children's home. Do you know what time he will be in hospital, just to concentrate the prayers in the right time?
Lady
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia on Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:42 am

This is for my co-worker wit Lupus. She is around 30 and has 3 girls - had her first daughter at age 13. She is a party girl. Doesn't want to give up drinking, but it is causing her flares to come sooner. This last time she was hospitalized they thought her kidneys were shutting down. They are talking about chemo treatments to reset her auto immune system from attacking her organs.

She is going on the Family Medical Leave for up to 12 weeks. They have put her on a heavy duty drug, thorazine. Or something like that.

Can you help me send calming messages to her? I really don't know if she can change, but she will have to or she will be dead in under a year. Lupus is such a hard illness to work with - have to control it mostly with diet & excercise & steroids. She was doing great with the diet. Would forget to take her meds. Drinking every weekend, hard. Her choice of excercise was kickboxing. Wow. I chose walking & bellydancing. Too tame for her.

She is hispanic & quite the ball of fire. If she could learn to accept a calmer way of life, drop party boozer girl off her resume, she would have a chance at a few more years with her girls. Oldest started high school, youngest not yet in Kindergarten.

Her name is Vicky.

Thank you.
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady on Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:50 pm

I will ask for calming charm for Vicky, Karentia.
Lady
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum