Project Phoenix Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion Box

+2
Karentia
ladyhawke
6 posters

Go down

Suggestion Box Empty Suggestion Box

Post  Admin Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:11 pm

Please use this thread to make suggestions on ways to improve the site. We are always looking for ways to make things easier and add more things of interest to members.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Suggestion Box Empty Re: Suggestion Box

Post  ladyhawke Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:09 pm

Just noticed that the imbedded URLs are coming up as the same color as regular text, with nothing to distinguish them as clickable links. Is it possible to automatically change the color, or make some other visible change to the text, such as underlining or bolding?
ladyhawke
ladyhawke

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:25 am

Ladyhawke if you mean links that are in posts you can change the color by using the drop down menu at the right. You can also underline them using the Underl. button above if you like. Let me know if this isn't what you meant.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ladyhawke Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:22 am

I can do it by hand, have been using BBcode since before there were buttons. No, what I was asking was if there is a system setting that specifies color of a clickable link for visibility. Like makes them blue or red or something.
ladyhawke
ladyhawke

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:45 am

Went in and made that change, so as long as it's working correctly links in posts will be red unless members change them individually on their own.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ladyhawke Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:26 pm

ladyhawke
ladyhawke

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:02 pm

I am hoping to see wonderful lists of suggestions here that will make our online home more comfortable and easier to navigate.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:44 pm

The change in the color is fabulous! I honestly don't have any new suggestions. Thank you for keeping the old dear in working order!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Always Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:03 pm

So far I really like the changes.

Just took a look at the main menu and the entire Pathways section seems hardly used at all. It may have been of potential use when the site began and Eagle Skyfire was involved, but now it's really just sitting there taking up space.

I'd like to see the Hogs Head mentioned on the main menu page. It is by far the most frequented part of the site, yet it seems lost to anyone new under the Phoebe's Nest heading which really doesn't indicate what's in it.

Whatever you end up with will be fine, of course. I basically only visit the Hogs Head, and, as needed, the Memorial Garden or, sadly rare any more, the Alan Rickman thread.
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:08 pm

I've been thinking of shrinking the Pathways section down the way I did the Health and Wellness area. Would love to from those who do post in there. The area where the movies and such are I plan to keep but tweak a bit by combing the movies and television sections. Anybody have any thoughts?

Ok these are my attempts at changing up the floating phoenix colors. Please let me know your favorite. The second and fourth are similar but if you look close there is difference in them. Of course they won't be this large but I wanted to make sure they were visible for everyone.

Suggestion Box IMG_0792_zpshdfljiw3

Suggestion Box IMG_0789_zpsgnmi2utx

Suggestion Box IMG_0794_zpsmn8usbre

Suggestion Box IMG_0793_zps1gqrwkv7

Suggestion Box IMG_0791_zpsezh7shsi

Suggestion Box IMG_0790_zpskmldxhgm

Last edited by Weesa on Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding)

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:01 pm

Hi Weesa

Think I prefer the gold colored one and I do prefer the black lettering!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:46 am

The gold will work well - enough contrast with the lavender background to pop off the page - the others may fade into the rest.

Consolidation is good, we haven't used so many threads on quite a few years. I haven't gone to the spa in a coon's age, but I want to keep it! Will start going back!

Hugs & great job!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  missypotter Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:08 pm

I'm not picky, I like all of the phoenix's. My favorite color is periwinkle and that is close to what is appearing on the site for me. So Periwinkle with silver would be lovely.

I agree with the others that threads that haven't been used since 2013 or older can probably go. I do like how you have simplified the front page.

Some threads like the recipe page I may not post in, but I go back and look at recipes so maybe if they are useful like that or the cleaning stuff, they could remain even though there are not new posts.

I just want to say how grateful I am for this site and that we can all stay close. Thank you so much Weesa. I love you
missypotter
missypotter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:12 pm

Well it seems that we'll be keeping our original floating phoenix as I have yet to find what I did with the tool that created it in the first place. We all like it so it's not a big issue.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum