Project Phoenix Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome HPANA members!

+8
Admin
Tundiel
Maxecat
Greatheart
Always
Poca
Lady
Karentia
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Welcome HPANA members! - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome HPANA members!

Post  DocWard Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:58 pm

Karentia wrote:Hey Quidditch Player - were you the one who liked planes & played in the sand overseas for a bit?  And got goody boxes from me?  If yes, welcome!  If no, welcome anyway!  What a Face   Nice to see friendly faces of yore!  I'll buy you a butterbeer at the Hogshead, come on by!

Hi, how are you? Yes, that would be me! As I put in my post in the introduction thread "I stumbled across this site as I was looking for information about it (HPANA), and after some thought, decided I would at least join so I could say hello to a number of kind souls who helped me through my deployment so long ago now." You were definitely one of those kind souls. I still remember some delicious jelly (or was it jam) that came my way. There were also quite a few conversations had about airplanes, reincarnation, and other things that I enjoyed.

Maxecat, hello, nice to see you again as well. I will always smile when I see your avatar.

I will be over to the Hoghead when I have the opportunity to catch up a little.

DocWard

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:47 pm

Yay! Glad you found us! Yes, pretty much all the conversations are over in the HH.

My cousin & I were comparing stories of our fathers & their service, my dad recently passed, his a few years ago. To honor his dad he goes to a fly-in in Arlington Washington, so I think I will join him next summer - will give you the details on what I see & feel. Cool idea to be among all the older prop planes. It is a good feeling to anticipate it!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:59 pm

OH WOW!!!! DocWard!!!! New name or not , I'm so thrilled you're back,ok and able to reconnect with us. That is just awesome (I apologize for using an overworked word, but....)

Watching HPANA slowly fall apart was horrible but a few of us relocated here and continue the friendships from the past. I'm sure some of the others will remember you.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:17 pm

Doc Ward nice to see you, like Maxie I am glad you found us, I certainly remember you from Hpana, and am delighted to welcome you here, join us for munchies, a butter beer or just a hello!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum