Bones

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bones

Post  Admin on Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:11 pm

Love how they are handling this season with the excepton of a couple of things I won't post about so that I don't spoil it for Samtibbs. I would love to see Booth and Bones married before the show does end. Have really enjoyed the way the handle both work and home. Still my fave show currently.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:28 pm

Yep I love bones as well, it is one that I can watch over and over again! Also enjoying Switched at Birth and Heartland they are so different from Bones but in a soap opery way they are great fun!
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:08 pm

Switched at Birth will be new at 8pm on Monday June 10th Samtibbs. Bones not til the fall season.
I don't watch the other show so can't give any news on it.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat on Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:24 am

I admit it...I cried last night. Wasn't expecting to,but, I did.
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:07 am

I know what you mean, it was so long in coming. I did have to laugh at a few places, but weddings do tend to bring on the tears. Loved how everyone rallied and managed to pull off such a nice wedding for them. Was especially nice to see Parker as Booth's best man. Next week is a rerun. Evil or Very Mad 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat on Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:44 am

Who was babysitting Christine??

I didn't see any previews for next week...was that because it's a rerun? Rerunning for baseball?

Wish Zach had been there.
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:05 pm

Would have been nice to Zack. Not sure where Christine was, but then I wasn't really looking for her, was paying more attention to the happy couple. Yeah no promo so I went a week ahead on the cable guide (nice tool) and it has a rerun slotted for next week.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum