Project Phoenix Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Developing Your Psychic Gifts

5 posters

Go down

Developing Your Psychic Gifts Empty Developing Your Psychic Gifts

Post  EAGLESKYFIRE Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:18 pm

Hello, everyone, & welcome! I wanted the first thread to be about developing psychic gifts. I would like for this to be a place to share about our experiences & ways in which to grow our abilities regardless of at what stage you are. What gifts do you think you have or would like to explore?
EAGLESKYFIRE
EAGLESKYFIRE
Admin
Admin

http://www.eagleskyfire.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Developing Your Psychic Gifts Empty Re: Developing Your Psychic Gifts

Post  Maxecat Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:02 pm

Eagle Skyfire,I got away from my touch of the psychic when I was younger because it only involved death. Not very pleasant to deal with when a teenager and there certainly wasn't anyone to talk to about it.

I'm not sure about psychic gifts that foretell anything anymore, but I've developed a certain intuition about medical conditions. I've sent my mother to the doctor to inquire about liver problems only to find out she had an undiagnosed condition that could have been problematic.

Some knowledge comes from a lot of reading and asking questions of family in medical fields, but other times there's just a push in one direction and it turns out to be correct.

I'd never set myself up as a medical intuitive, but I wonder how many areas you can open up to intuition. Sure wish I could hit on winning lottery numbers but that hardly seems ethical or responsible.I do think it might be worthwhile to be open to the vibrations of others. Sensing what they feel behind what they say might be a good way to become a better boss.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:42 pm

I had an interesting reading this morning with a psychic medium from the Vermont area..she was recommended by an author who works with manifesting techniques and exercises and I've found her work helpful.
I'm still trying to process the experience because I wasn't sure what I was looking for (other than a fortune teller who could have promised everything was going to work out). Laughs- as if that's going to happen!

Like so many, I've hoped for indication that spirit lives on after leaving the body. I was stunned when Betty mentioned a man, a father figure was there mentioning a new hair style.. as if Dad cared about anything more than the length of my skirts in the 60s...but a comment about a new style was made...and I had cut my hair the day before. No way possible could there have been any way this woman would have known or guessed about something so trivial,after I had made the appointment for the phone reading over a month ago.

The information given was both spot on and general. Some of the reassurances could have been given to anyone needing comfort from any kind person but there something else working here. A song from an era,a recognizable candy treat offered at the end,even the way she "saw" the power positions of the men in my life from the women was a direct hit.

I'm still reeling. My father could not easily express emotions when on this plane and he would never have been the one I would have expected to come in a flash to bring me comfort. Finding a father's love after all this time brings comfort but a crushing sense of loss for the time we never made that connection.
There's still a lot to work through and I'm not sure how much anyone would be interested but I find myself overwhelmed with emotion and hope that if the trivial information was accurate the more important aspects will unfold as well.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  EAGLESKYFIRE Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:36 am

Hello, Maxecat; Sounds like she is a descent medium. You'd be amazed on how people grow when they are on spirit side. Yes, the basic personality remains the same, but even they can grow to appreciate little things they might've ignored while in body. From what you've described the experience was healing. What is the medium's name?
EAGLESKYFIRE
EAGLESKYFIRE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:17 am

I wonder if the growth on the other side is perhaps because there simply aren't as many distractions. I mean there are no business meetings, appointments of various types, children to shuttle about or the day to day worry like we have.

Glad she was able to help you Maxecat, sounds like she's pretty good at what she does.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:55 am

From different things I've read there seems to be a feeling that spirits who have returned to Source can participate in human life again if they choose,or study or act as silent supporters of others still living.Liked that idea much better than floating around aimlessly,even in heaven...and I'd sure like to have pets there.

Eagle Skyfire,her name is Barbara Klein and she lives and works as a nurse in Vermont. Though in contact with those who've gone on since a young child, she only decided on setting up readings in addition to her nursing job after meditation and what she perceived as encouragement from the Divine.The sign came in regards to some charitable work she was interested in and all her donations go toward various needs,mostly around her hospital,I think.
I didn't know what to expect so when the tears started I was a little startled.It's always been part of my faith to believe in an existence after physical life but to experience what I consider undeniable proof ...I wasn't prepared for it.
In my deepest heart I know I really wanted a fortune teller,giving me a time frame to work within..but I got so much more.What a gift.
Yes, it was so healing. I'm still a bit buzzed by it.
She challenged me to stop saying I was letting go and letting "God" do the work I couldn't and simply let go and trust.
She mentioned a woman was also present on her "screen". From the hair colour I guess it was my adopted mother as my birth mother was blonde. Barbara said this woman was not going to participate in the reading. She was off to the side and at the bottom of the screen only as an observer. She was troubled and had her own issues to work through. And in relation to what we believe was my father's spirit, she needed him a great deal. Barbara said my father's spirit was as close to saintly as she had ever experienced..and in regards to dealing with my mom,yeah,we always thought he was pretty patient.
I didn't have a chance to ask Barbara,but Eagle Skyfire you might know...if the troubled woman in my reading was indeed my mother and she is working out her own problems is it possible for me to help? What I mean is,I'm not sure I truly forgave some the things she did to me when I was younger. I accept she was a product of her own environment and following a path familiar to her. I let go of the resentment when I had children of my own and I thought I had forgiven and moved on. But maybe it hasn't been as sincere as I thought.If I work on true forgiveness and acceptance on her behalf would that give her some relief so she can move forward?
I don't want to be part of any delay,certainly not from things long passed that don't hurt anymore.
As you can see,I always come up with more questions. All in all,while nothing in our financial future is looking rosy I can breathe deeply and easily because I had a glimpse of the tremendous love that transcends space,time and the senses and I can never do anything that will keep me from joining that joy.And she said things would even out within a couple of months,so I can hang on. It's easier knowing I've got a support group willing me to succeed. It's a little sad learning all this when it's too late for a group hug.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:57 pm

You can get group virtual hugs all the time here though! cheers

That was a very good reading from my perspective, having been through a couple of events myself. Wonderful support from your father.

While I am not EagleSkyfire & don't have her experience, I would say you forgiving her would help yourself as much as her growth. It is when you hang onto the negative that you get into trouble. I'm getting that myself lately.

I will have to think a lot for my next visit, i have many things to say, but it's all jumbled right now.

I am so glad you had such a positive visit!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:31 pm

Good reply Karentia, yep Maxie you forgiving someone who has passed, does more for you in the long run! If you aren't carrying the guilt and burden of not having done something or not done it completely, you are free to forgive yourself and begin to move through your problems as well!

You bet you can get all the virtual hugs, you could ever use right here, we are always here for you!

Personally I would have been thrilled to get that reading it sounds as though things are truly starting to balance out for you and yours! Will continue to see it all in a positive and secure light!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:44 am

I'm not sure,without really deep examination of mind,body and spirit,if I have been carrying any left over burdens.Basically over the years I had learned to stop caring about the relationship and the less I cared the better the situation seemed to get.
My parents and I had many happy times before their passing and shared the difficult ones when Mom was so ill. When they moved onward,though,I felt more relief for them than grief or loss for me.Even the guilt I felt about not grieving was minimal.
They did the best they could with the backgrounds they had. I'm not sure their generation understood you didn't have to mimic your parents to raise children well. I made different mistakes with my own but would like to think I passed on the good values I learned.
I don't feel like damaged goods. I don't feel emotionally or spiritually deprived.
According to Barbara I had the childhood experiences I needed and I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be at this time of growth.
Isn't that what we're supposed to do...accept this moment as being the most important point of focus?
As a cradle Catholic I remember we used to pray for those in Purgatory..the waiting room between Heaven and Hell...if that's the holding pattern for souls still working out their issues maybe a few well placed prayers will help us both.Since I wasn't the perfect mother for my sons,the least I can do is reassure her she didn't do too badly with me. all prayers are answered,right?
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  EAGLESKYFIRE Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:33 pm

@ Maxecat: Yes, you can help her by "reaching out" to her through talking to her. She can hear you. You can also help her by asking the angels to assist with her healing, & Journey. Isn't it good to know that there is an afterlife & that it isn't as scary as some think? How are you doing?

I just started a new round of classes. It is amazing to see how many people are "awakening". I feel that it is important to embrace these gifts & use them properly so that they enrich a person's life. The greatest obstacle that most folks have is that they are impatient with themselves plus they have preconceived notions about how messages should come to them.
EAGLESKYFIRE
EAGLESKYFIRE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:57 pm

EagleSkyfire,wasn't it just a few years ago that you were told this would be a time for awakenings and leave takings? I can't imagine a better time for people to start relearning how to experience the world.
What kind of classes are you starting? Is it a classroom situation,workshop or online and how many people do you have coming? I bet the energy level gets pretty high. I hope you find it rewarding.

I'm afraid a lot of people who are looking into psychic gifts are more concerned with discovering winning lottery numbers than spiritual enlightenment.
ok,part of me wishes the same...hangs head in honest shame.

I'm more than grateful to find an afterlife a reality. somehow it's made the present easier to deal with.
I think working with my mother might take some well planned time but will benefit us both.Any help in getting started would be greatly appreciated..I think asking the angels for help is probably a smart move.

Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:22 pm

@Maxecat, there are pets in heaven as well - and I know you have already had a few visits from Bear. He's waiting, very patiently, for your return 'Home'. As for your mother, she, like mine, possibly had some extra time in the cuccooning stage when she reached the other side - I know my mother was a very controlling person, and had no problem letting everyone know what they should be doing. She needed the time in there to let go of her need to manipulate others. I don't know what your mother's issues were, but could have been in connection to some trauma she was working through from a past life, into this one, with your father as her anchor & control. She evidently did not accept her lesson very well, if she went out in such a dissembodied state, and still is seperate from you.

As we say, we choose our family for a reason, doesn't mean we have to like them. Not knowing either of your charts, could be she was to learn something from you, and did not like the lesson.

Her being seperate from you, not participating in your screen, however you want to put it, basically she may be done with contact with you. Your relationship was probably not the center of the reason for the two of you to be together this life around. As I am getting trickles here... yes, she was dealing with a trauma, like I mentioned earlier. Nothing to do with you specifically. Your father chose you. You were here for him, he was there for you. He could not communicate with you the way he might have wanted to for two reasons: 1) men just didn't show their emotions at that time as much - weren't allowed to; 2) that is something he was supposed to work on, his communication & love.

Sometimes what we come through to learn just doesn't get changed from life to life.

We keep bumping our heads against the wall untill we chose to change, step back, & open the door.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:51 pm

Oh,we poor humans,it's all about the journey,isn't it? And we keep looking for shortcuts (all with the best of reasons,of course)

I'm sure my parents found and chose each other for the strengths and weaknesses they possessed. As for choosing me..well, they both did through a social worker friend at Catholic Services but it was my Dad who named me. My mother wanted a different name entirely but somehow Dad won that battle.

That I was never comfortable with that one either led to me altering it when I was 20.

I'm sure you're right about his stilted communication. It wasn't easy for men of that era to be openly affectionate and since Dad had all those years in the seminary with his mentors warning him against women's wiles...he didn't have a chance.Maybe that was the lesson he was supposed to learn...Mom sure never had difficulty in letting her intentions known. Wink

It could be Mom will be working out her lessons in another adventure but until then I'm trying to make things right at least from my end. I could have been kinder. I chose not to be. Not my proudest moment. I need to make up for that so trying to be supportive of her struggle won't hurt me. And she did teach me some wonderful lessons on responsibility,cooking,sewing,housekeeping (better late than never!) and certainly on how to shop wisely.
That's not a shabby legacy.

I hope my sons can offer something as well as lessons learned from me.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:58 pm

Maxie the fact you were chosen at all (so many are not) says something not only for you, but for your parents as well. All withstanding the fact it may not have been a perfect enviroment (who growing up in the 50's had a truly perfect world even Betty and Archie had their ups and downs.) It was better than so much of the world was having then and especially now, over the years I have learned to love my parents for who they were flaws and all, and found it made the final years with my dad sweeter and the fact that mothers dementia took her mind from us made those few lucid moments before her death all the more precious. When I finally forgave my brother for being such a jerk during my youth, I found the fact that he could not understand how I saw my folks as to how he saw them all the more unique! You are a beautiful creation, existing just where you are supposed to be, doing just what needs to be done! Take a deep breath and say I am loved and loving! For you truly are!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:49 pm

Unless I have an extra glass of red wine,which appears to be a bit toxic to me,I am accepting of myself and open to love. When the toxins kick in I proclaim myself the lowest form of life not deserving of basic slime.. that kind of poison I don't need.

Every time I think about the disappointments I might have had with my parents I wonder how much I surprised or disappointed them. They chose me on blind faith and I know at times I was totally baffling to them.

I know this because my sons brought their own twists and turns to my life.sunny
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:37 am

Eagle Skyfire, I seem to be developing the ability to distance smell. Or scent visits? Lately when I talk to client s on the phone, certain people I swear I am smelling their breath, or a miasma of cigarette smoke. Tonight I had a combo of hair spray, and chocolate cake. Slightly apart in the apartment, but clearly smelling both. There is no cake iny home. No one upstairs at the time, in the apartment above, and no vents are shared, so no smells should be crossing from one to the next.

This phone scent has been coming on, over a few months at least, a specific client with the bad breath is the most noticeable, also because her condition means she breathes very loud, and laboured. I have not met her in person, have no idea if she really has halitosis. Just smell that scent when I boom her rides. And a few others, I get a whiff of other things: stale wine, perfume, powder, body odors, cow poo(lots of cow farms here), cigarettes. And now pot - because we were stupid enough to make it legal. Not me! But as a state. Yuck.

Any input on this? Just noticing a new toy, and not sure how to use it!

I do recognize scents associated with my mom, and other family members. Mom doesn't visit much, which is fine. We were not close. She hangs out around my brother, I'm sure.

Thank you for any words of guidance!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum