Post  Weesa on Wed May 24, 2017 10:21 pm

Weesa
Admin
Admin

http://weesa-asiseeit.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hog's Head

Post  Karentia on Wed May 24, 2017 10:36 pm

Pretty purple pictures - thank you for sharing them, Weesa! 

I love working with Ross.  In my session today, I asked some questions - have I been going through grief?  Is this the time when Tommy would have passed, if he had lived, and we were married?  Yes, and yes.  *Sigh*. I've lit a few candles and incense for him.  When I got in my car, the song on the radio was "She's gone!"    What a perfect song, and felt good to belt it out.

Ross also said I need to drop the tumeric - it isn't doing anything for me.  Also checked my thyroid - need to get on the weight loss track, so I don't need pills.  He wants me to wean off the Coke, he said that is my worst thing now - it is causing a lot of the swelling, and lack of weight loss.  Ok, I get it.  Wean it is.  I have to admit, it hasn't been tasting great lately either.  If I don't drink a whole one, pour out the rest.  

We make a good team of ask and answer.  I'm going to watch the Hollywood Medium, with Tyler Henry, and think of Tommy while it's on.

Love you all, my dear, sweet friends!
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold on Thu May 25, 2017 2:50 am

Good evening all,

This has to be a quick fly by, I can't keep my eyes open.  I did get to see the still picture of what the video looked like before it started but it wouldn't play for me....wanted me to sign in. NOT. Great looking white-caps!

Rebekah was here for several hours this afternoon............so good to see her.

Must get some sleep.

Blessings for a bright new day!  Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always on Thu May 25, 2017 8:33 am

Vaughn Cottage, Star Island, Portsmouth, New Hampshire. Photo by daleydecor

Good morning. Dobby, I'll have a cheese omelet, wheat toast with orange marmalade, and a tall iced coffee, please.

Weesa... Love that last pic of the purple flowers. Very pretty sight to start the day!

Hecate... Sorry you couldn't view the videos. There doesn't seem to be a way to upload them here directly. The only way I can think would be for Karentia to upload the original videos to somewhere like Youtube, which is available for everyone without having to sign in.

Here's to a healthy, healing, smooth-sailing kind of day...
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia on Thu May 25, 2017 11:35 am

Never thought of that.  I'll try it...

And posted to my own channel.  Thanks for the suggestion!  Never thought of loading any on there.  Heck I've only taken maybe 6 videos, ever.

Going to start the day by going to the pool.  Time to get back to life.
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 on Thu May 25, 2017 9:55 pm

Evening all

Karentia after I drink a couple 7ups I might be able to look out the window I don't do well sloshing like that, neat video though, glad you enjoyed the ride, hope Morgan loves her new house and job, take care dear, hugs!

Maxie well I have a few flowers starting to bloom, and lost quite a few over the winter too much cold and snow, I guess, I'm with you not much for the political extremes and certainly don't want it in movies, tv or books, at least not in ones I enjoy for pleasure, one of Jessie's friends gave her a bloom off a peony, it was deep pink to start but it is now a peachy yellow wish I had one growing like it, lovely! Hope you have a great week, hugs dear!

Hecate love all the Picts and the ocean spray was a hoot, thanks, have you met Bekahs new beau yet? Give my best to all your angels, hugs dear!

Weesa love the purple Picts thanks!

MMD hope you are doing better, hugs dear!

Always love the unusual cottages, and couldn't agree more about how some shows are, it is a shame when they ruin a good story line, with a sappy alternative, have a super week, hugs dear!

Missy hope all is going well, hugs dear!

Dobby how about a couple of slices of cake and a cup of mulled cider please thank you dear!

Have a great evening and a super weekend all!
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold on Fri May 26, 2017 12:52 am

Good evening everyone,

I had to laugh when I saw this last cottage.  The first thing that came to mind was................"I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house down!". Although that never happened to the brick one.  Still it was strange for my mind to go there. I think it was because of the barren look around the cottage, no greenery, etc...............................................

Samtibbs, I doubt if I'll ever meet him, he lives in northern NY and is already back there but soon he will be leaving for TX to be an intern for some big company there in the field of engineering.  If they do stay together it will be a long distance thing......at least for now.

I didn't realize that this was a holiday weekend coming up, so if there are any suggestions for anything particular anyone would like for the buffet please let me know.  Dobby hopes to get the grill going too, so any suggestions for that would be appreciated also.

I have a very limited supply of vintage Memorial Day cards,.....................................

Winky has started decorating with flowers for the tables....................................

So let's start the weekend with a cake or two.............................

Enjoy everyone!

Blessings for the start of a happy fun filled weekend for everyone!!  Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always on Fri May 26, 2017 8:46 am

Seaside Cottage, Georgetown, Maine. Photo by Between Naps on the Porch.

Good morning. I see the House Elves have been busy putting together the holiday buffet. Lots of picnic-style foods are everywhere! I think I'll have a couple of deviled eggs, some potato salad, and a tall iced vanilla coffee for now. Love the seaside cottage enchantment on the deck. Looks like a perfect place to enjoy the day.

Noisy day yesterday with street repairs going on right next to the house. Felt like earthquakes rumbling off and on most of the day. One more day of it today and they'll be done. It's quite a big job... actually ripping out the asphalt for 8" or so and replacing it with new material, one side of the street at a time. Willow was not amused, though she did kind of get used to it after a while (and me calming her down!).

Here's to a healthy, healing, enjoyable, relaxing yet energizing sort of day...
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia on Fri May 26, 2017 7:23 pm

Yum, cake!  Thank you!

Sorry Samtibbs, as a water person, I forget about the seasickness.  Hope you feel better!  Hugs!

Hecate love the pictures!  Only request is burgers, of all kinds.  Then I can imagine eating all the ones I want, but can't.  Works for me.

Morgan and I have chosen Mt. Rainier as our starting point for Monday - I've booked a room at Paradise Inn, at the 5,000 foot level of the mountain!  Then St. Helens the next day - maybe a drop in hello to Always, since it's her neighborhood!  Stop for a snack or meal meet up.  Playing it by ear.

Have an awesome day!

****Harry Potter weekend on Freeform!****
Playing Chamber of Secrets right now.
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold on Sat May 27, 2017 2:24 am

Good evening all,

That sounds like a fun trip Karentia. If you do get to see Always give her a hug from me, please. Poor Willow, wish there was a way to make them understand that it's not going to hurt them when the have to go through something like that.  Poor baby. Give her a hug from me.

Did manage to find a few more pictures...............................

Decided we needed a few more decorations to spruce the place up a bit and make it more patriotic looking............

And more flowers too.........................

Dobby has fired up the grill and started the 'meats' for the weekend, which include hotdogs, burgers, chicken, salmon, shrimp, and  ribs....................

Winky decided to make some of these hotdogs in special buns if anyone would like to try them..................

Oh, and a table with two types of punch..........................

Tomorrow she will put out all of the salads and other things like,,  she saw that Always has mentioned deviled eggs, great idea!  But tonight she is just going to do some cakes and cookies.............................

Blessings for a fantastically enjoyable weekend holiday!!!  Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always on Sat May 27, 2017 9:11 am

Clavell Tower (holiday cottage), Kimmeridge, Dorset, UK. Photo by Daily Mail.

Good morning. Hmmm.... nice having the buffet today (also nice that the whole thing is enchanted to be properly refrigerated or heated and self-renewing!). A sampler plate will be perfect, with some extra shrimp since they look great, along with some iced coffee, and then out to the sea side deck.

Street repairs are done, which is fine with both of us! It was hot yesterday and my car was like an oven without having my carport available to park in! Another hot day due today tongue so I'll likely be hibernating indoors with a/c on as needed. Glad Karentia's adventure is slated for Mon-Tue since it's supposed to be down in temps again by then.

Here's to a healthy, healing, pleasant day for all...
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat on Sat May 27, 2017 2:16 pm

What a spread!
The hot dog buns! Too funny and yet disturbing.. Laughing

Catching a little of the HP weekend while waiting for my laundry to finish. Clean clothes for another working weekend.

Expecting horrible storms to set in tonight. A little scary.
Got the falling barometer blues. pale

Karentia, can't you send the video in an email to Hecate?

Ding ding...dryer...Maddy's  ready to fire bomb the basket. Better retrieve my shirts before she gets them first. And then, off to work.

Happy days everyone.
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold on Sat May 27, 2017 4:28 pm

Good afternoon to all,

Watching the Harry festival and thought I'd help Dobby and Winky get more of the weekends food out on the tables.  Glad to hear that Willow's torment is over, as well as for you Always.  It's funny, but once in a while there is a cottage, from the UK that shows that it is stuck out in nowhere land.  I'm assuming that it's out on the moors somewhere.  What I can't figure out is why someone would build a house out on the middle of flat land to begin with.  Reminds me of the house from the movie 'Giant' with Rock Hudson and Liz Taylor, that was in the middle of TX flat land too. Or the Bond film 'Skyfall', again nothing around.  Oh well, I'm guessing there are those who like their solitude more than I do.

A few more vintage cards, hope you are enjoying them...................................

Winky has quite an array of different salads for us, and of course lots of desserts too.  But first a picture of what a typical Holiday plate looks like..................................

Enjoy! everyone, help your selves to everything..............................

potato...................

coleslaw.................

three bean.....................

macaroni...................

carrot raisin.......................

We also have some sides of corn, deviled eggs, corn bread, stuffed mushrooms and potato pancakes..................

I will be back later with some of the sweeter things like jello................

Blessings for a happy feast!  Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold on Sun May 28, 2017 12:47 am

Good evening all,

Harry is over for the night, and so is Dr. Who. That's getting too gut wrenching for me, liked it better when Tom Baker was in it and you knew it was all make believe. Now with all of the puter graphics it's too believable for me. Ah! The Tom Felton super fan special is on now....seen it three times but will watch it again.

Here are a few more cards..........................

We all know that there is always room for jello, but save some room for other sweets too..................

rice crispy squares......................

And of course cake, cookies and one of my favorites....peach cobbler....................

Blessings for a restful day with family and friends! Hecate3fold!

Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  shrivelfig on Sun May 28, 2017 2:46 am

Karentia, Loved Guardians 2. I liked how it had a lot more character development and of course, little Groot! Laughing

Had my first state autism board meeting today. Very interesting and a nice bunch of people. Most were parents with kids on the spectrum. It was nice to know that some affiliates where having the same problem with getting people to show up to the meetings as well.

The president of our affiliate wants some of the brochures I did in color. Just looking at them, I feel that they are missing something but I don't know what. Maybe some drop shadows or puzzle pieces. It needs something so that it stands out among other brochures. I'll have to think about it and go through some of my autism puzzle piece graphics.

My BIL has been in a state. He's been gone for most of the day and night for the last 3 days. I think he's being a little hypo-manic. My sister can't get out of him where he's been so he doesn't remember, is ashamed or embarrassed. My sister and I have errands but we can't do them when he has the car and we don't know where he is. He's not good at checking in and often visits friends who live outside the city so there is no phone or text. He's not thinking about anyone but himself right now. And now he's sick and probably needs to go to the hospital to get fluids.

And he's saying things like maybe they should get divorced which I know is the bi-polar talking. He really needs therapy but we can't afford it. If we could get him on SSI and have an additional income, then we could. But his parents aren't helping with the SSI and his mom has this attitude of almost he's your problem now.

I have been living with this for the last week and when he has been here, they've just been fighting. They woke me up in the morning the one time and scared the dogs so both of them were hanging out with me on my bed.
shrivelfig

Back to top Go down

Post  Always on Sun May 28, 2017 8:43 am

Clam Beach Cottage, Saltspring Island, British Columbia. Photo by TravelPod.

Good morning. Love how the elves' holiday buffet morphs to different items depending on time of day. Right now, the bagel with cream cheese with a side of deviled eggs, plus an iced vanilla coffee looks perfect. I'm heading out to today's lovely beach side deck to enjoy.

Here's to a healing, healthy, comfortable, peaceful day for all...
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Weesa on Sun May 28, 2017 3:22 pm

Weesa
Admin
Admin

http://weesa-asiseeit.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia on Sun May 28, 2017 11:58 pm

Maxie, unfortunately I can't even email a picture, let alone a video.  I did put them on You Tube - under my name.    Just don't understand technology.  The phone doesn't have the ability of a PC, even though it has more brains and chips in it than older PC's did.  It just doesn't do email well.

I got inspired by a friend and just had my first ham and Gouda cheese sandwich, in a very long time.  Oh, so delicious!  

Yup, up early, breakfast & pack the car & cooler, then off with Morgan on a fun road trip!  Maybe I will take a few more videos to add to my new You Tube channel.  Lolz!   Very Happy

Oh, Shrivlefig, how frustrating for you both!  Good luck in getting him on SSI, I hope it works!  Good job on the brochure & meeting!  Yes, please add the puzzle pieces, for autism, it would help identify.  And asking for color?  Yay!  Go for it!

Sleep well everyone!  I'm going to pack some goodies from here for the road!  Winky is putting a magic basket together for us!  Thank you, dear heart!
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold on Mon May 29, 2017 1:53 am

Good evening all,

Road Trip!!! Will that be in an old 64' Lincoln like they did in Animal House? Have a great time! Looks like the weather is going to be good over by you , I checked the doppler for the weekend.

Beautiful Eagle picture Weesa, thanks for sharing it with us, hope your holiday is going well.

Just have a few more cards to share...............................

Winky did bake us another cake with a few more cookies............................

And here's the one thing that I forgot, and a real favorite of mine, but really isn't an outdoor party without..........................

Blessings for a wonderful joyful day for all !! Hecate3fold!

Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always on Mon May 29, 2017 9:05 am

Coastal living patriotic and nautical cottage, Stone Harbor, New Jersey. Photo by Kate.

Good morning. Time for a sampling of buffet items on this final day of the holiday specials, plus a tall iced vanilla coffee, and then out to the beach side deck to enjoy the morning breezes.

Karentia... couldn't find your Youtube channel. Looked under your screen and real names but no luck. Could you copy the url to one of your videos here so we can locate you? (When the road trip's over, of course!)

It's supposed to be cooler today which is definitely fine with me. I have things to get done but by the time I've gotten the have to do's out of the way, it's been to warm to do anything other than hide in the shadows!

Here's to a healthy, healing, pleasant day for all...
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 on Mon May 29, 2017 2:05 pm

Morning all

Karentia sounds like you are set for a fun trip, make sure you make lots of videos and Picts for us to enjoy, have fun dear,

Always I'm with you it is already too hot for me to do anything outdoors, so settled into washing bedding and dishes, and let the family enjoy the heat, liked the last cottage looks very patriotic, thanks for finding all of them.,hope you have a super holiday, hugs dear!

MJS just saw a thing on Facebook about 7 poisonous snakes in Arizona and then it was followed by a listing of different, spiders, scorpions and Gila monsters, be careful when you are out with the pups! Hope all is well out your way, hugs dear!

MMD hope all is well with you hugs dear, we miss you!

Hecate love all the great Picts thanks for posting them, give my best to everyone, hugs dear!

Maxie hope you have a super week, don't over do hugs dear!

Shrivelfig hope you can get your bil settled soon, no fun when he messes up the whole family, nice the meeting went well, color sounds nice, hugs dear!

Dobby a dish of potato salad and one of fresh fruit please, thank you dear! Alberforth a huge lemonade with crushed ice please, thanks!

Dishes calling, hugs to one and all!
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  shrivelfig on Tue May 30, 2017 12:36 am

Thought I'd get on and give everyone an update about my BiL. Seems he hadn't taken his meds for a few days and that's why he's been acting the way he has. When he had the motorcycle. he would just drive to settle down when he had an episode. So we think that's what he's been doing plus falling asleep in the car. He's on such strong meds that it can make you sick if you just stop taking them. He was sick for about a day or two and now he's back on his meds and getting back to normal. cheers

His mom is having a real hard time. She'll call or text him and if she doesn't get an answer then she will try my sister. My sister is not a grief counselor and she really needs one. When my sister does talk to her. our MiL misinterprets when she says. They also got a lot of disability aids for their father like a chair that helps lift you up and has heat and massage. My sister is talking to them about taking the chair. The problem is we are a bit cramped at the moment and will have to clean and move things around to find a spot for it.

It's great that we can do the brochures in color. I've been working on it and I'll post a photo of it later. Very Happy
shrivelfig

Back to top Go down

Post  Always on Tue May 30, 2017 8:43 am

Avon Cottage, Cotswolds, England. Photo by EnglandExplore.

Good morning. Dobby, after all the picnic foods over the weekend here, I'll go simple for breakfast today, just some toast, a soft boiled egg, and a tall iced coffee, please.

Shrivelfig... hope things continue to stabilize for your family.

Samtibbs... loved your note about little Arizona critters. The one thing I recall from childhood which perhaps was more common in Arizona than in other states was that my Dad taught us from a very young age to hit our shoes upside down against the bedpost in the mornings to knock out anything that might have crawled inside during the night! Never did find anything, but one time we did catch a tarantula crawling over my Dad when he was napping in our family room. What a Face The conversation went rather like: "Daddy, don't move!" followed by "Get a jar!" Laughing

Here's to a healthy, healing, enjoyable sort of day for all...
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Magical Music Dreamer on Tue May 30, 2017 6:09 pm

Hi Everyone,
Thanks for the pictures Hecate and Always. Fun to look at.
I am going to have to get a new cell phone soon. My apps are starting to break and go obsolete. I usually keep things as long as possible. However, the phones and plans are so expensive !!
I am having some trouble with the IRS. I guess I did my taxes wrong for 2015. Evil or Very Mad wish I had an accountant.
missypotter, I am not taking harp jobs right now. I am trying to work on my health some. However I need a new schedule. Feel a bit lost without my harp jobs and students. Life is change, so I need to adapt.
Hope you all have a good week.

Magical Music Dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  shrivelfig on Tue May 30, 2017 10:54 pm

I've been working on the brochure in color. I added some puzzle pieces in some of the blank white space and I really like it now. I felt like it was missing a little something,

Here it is: Very Happy
shrivelfig

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum