Hog's Head

Page 33 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Go down

Hog's Head - Page 33 Empty Re: Hog's Head

Post  Always on Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:19 am

Hog's Head - Page 33 Easter-CottageSwanageEngland-TripAdvisor
Easter Cottage, Swanage, England. Photo by Trip Advisor.

Good morning. Dobby, I'll have a sampling of Easter cookies, a couple of 5 minute eggs, and a tall mug of coffee, please. The holiday decorations around the Inn are looking great.

Here's to a healthy, healing, enjoyable day for all...

Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:57 am

Nice seeing you and hearing an update, MJS.  Whole new world for you, getting used to the different growing seasons. Hope you have fun and much success with your plants.
A sudden return to wintry cold has presented some stress...to me,too, as I'm ready to plant. The heavy rains packed the loose garden soil and mulch at the nursery,so that's on hold for a few days.
Impatient to get that garden set so I can work on containers.

I think talking things over with the director of your group would be a start, shrivelfig. Who needs  more unnecessary stress of it can be avoided. That's a shame such an important member of your BIL's family is so ill. Grandparents can be the best part of your life sometimes, even when you're an adult.

Always, the latest cottages have made me smile. I think I've seen the lavender Austin house before. If I ever visit my son, I will be sure to look for it.
The latest Easter cottage is so pretty. Those cheerful petunias against the gray brick? Picture perfect.

Poor Lois, Hecate. She doesn't have family close by to help out,does she?
What's the latest on Rebekah?

Samtibbs, you haven't mentioned the boys in awhile. Do they still play music?
And is Jessie still working on her animation?

Karentia, was your Supernatural convention a one day affair? Hope you can avoid lavender body lotion/ spray today. Bad news to run into smells that trigger migraines.

Hope the storms have left you, Weesa. Funny, what was so bad for the rest of us was so appreciated by northern California. My brother posted photos of wildflowers that popped up in his yard...stuff he didn't know was there because of drought conditions these past three years.
So pretty...California poppies in all shades and some purple things I don't recognize,but it's wonderful.
His HOA is very strict about what can be planted but have no objections to Nature 's idea of beauty.  His hillside behind the house looks great with no work on his part.
Hope they 're still in bloom when I visit in June.

Well, ladies, I have tons to do and absolutely no motivation...but...I better get started.

Love to all. Hope you enjoy a sunny, nargle free, fun filled weekend.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia on Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:12 pm

Good morning!  Maxie, I was only able to go one day of the convention.  Today is great garage sale day!   Laughing. One of my co-workers asked me to go with her, looking for furniture redo projects, or whatever.  She doesn't go out shopping, or for anything, just work and the store.  She is more of a homebody than I am.  So I finally got the hint that she picked me to go do something fun with!  I'm looking forward to it!  Our fairgrounds do this great garage sale every spring, and maybe fall?  Who knows what I will find!

But the convention was interesting.  The scent was a lady's perfume - she sat 6 seats away from me, and was somehow around me a lot through the day, even when I went on bathroom breaks, seems she chose those times too - I remember seeing her a lot, but didn't smell the perfume specific to her until she left, right past me while I was sitting at the end of the row.  I'm just glad I had my Excedrin.  I'm interested in going again next year, want to do the whole weekend.  But it is 2 weeks after the other Comicon, and both would require a hotel room for the best experience, not having to drive back and forth every day, and with Comicon I want a room close so everyone can come & get dressed, final makeup check, etc.  That will be an expensive month.  I might want to do photo ops with the actors , at the SPN con.  It was interesting to listen to the actors during the Q&A section, but I just don't get spending $40-$200 for an autograph.  Yes, you get a moment with them, and yeah, I guess if you got a photo with them, it would be fun to have them sign it, but yeah, that is not me.  But I can also see the fun of the photo ops. Get to say "thank you" for what they do for us fans.  Just have to wait and see.

Hecate, those flowers on the cake from the previous post?  Those are so gorgeous!  The artistry of the cookies and cakes are just incredible!  I've never been able to do the cookie and cake art, and so admire people like Maxie, who can!!!  Thank you for sharing them!  Stay safe & snug!  

Shrivlefig, I agree, talk to your President, and see if they will transfer the admin rights to you, since you do most of the work anyway, and would actually post appropriate content.  Good luck with that  Very Happy.   As for your grandfather (in law?), it is possible that the dog sensed the medical issue, and was trying to get everyone's attention.  Many dogs are able to sense, smell, intuit medical issues.  That is the purpose of many service animals.  We will never know for sure.  Healing thoughts and prayers for your whole family.

Well, better get dressed, or I won't get out of here!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:20 pm

Afternoon all

Well we are here at another bowling tournament, today it. Is an invitational one so she. is one of 20 kids state wide invited to bowl yes she is still annamating some and she is constantly writing stories and drawing Illustrations to keep them company, the boys still play some but have been busy with loads of other things but may go downtown in the summer.

Hecate between you and Winky the decorations and goodies have been fantastic the cookies are wonderful thank you!

MMD too bad you were sick part of the time still it does seem like a nice place to be, hope you are feeling better every day!

Always I love the cottages would like to live in a neighborhood that they would fit in, our homes are rather blah down here, thanks for posting all of them!

Maxie glad the weather passed you by but it is the pits you have to hold off planting, hope you can find the time in between all the work, hugs dear!

MJS nice things are starting to grow and such for you suppose it will taper off as it gets too hot later, hope you enjoy your Spanish lessons and such take care hugs dear!

Karentia I hate the perfumes that knock you for a loop too bad people don't realize how they affect others hav fun yard sailing hugs dear!

Weesa hoping the awful weather continues to by pass you scary stuff for sure, take care hugs dear!

Shrivelfig hope you get it all settled and that you and yours have some quiet time to organize, good luck hugs dear!

Alberforth would love some potato soup with cheesy bread and a mug of your house blend plese thank you!, Dobby bring me a selection of Winkys wonderful cookies, thank you both!

Well off to watch our girl bowl, have a great day all!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold on Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:37 am

Good evening to all,

Maxecat, Rebekah should be home about the second week in May, then she's home for good.  Lois does have her oldest son living about fifteen minutes to a half hour away depending on traffic, but he is always so busy she doesn't bother him unless it's an emergency. He's worked himself up to where he's now a manager/captain of a Trader Joe's.

If I could stand, clap and yell Bravo!!! I would have done so today.....I finally got to see Fantastic Beasts.  It was great!!  I also caught most of a new documentary on JKR that was on the Reelz channel. At the end of it was some news about the Fantastic Beasts movie and that there may be as few as three of them and as many as ten??  Time will tell I guess. Great movie though.......I want a niffler.

Hog's Head - Page 33 Il_34010

Although I wouldn't mind a botrunckle or two.....................

Hog's Head - Page 33 96f42d10

Here are more of the vintage cards...........................

Hog's Head - Page 33 Bunnie11

Hog's Head - Page 33 Girl11

Hog's Head - Page 33 Girl-b15

Hog's Head - Page 33 Girl-b16

Hog's Head - Page 33 Girls-10

Winky has been busy again.  She seems to have a real talent for making everything look so good.................

Hog's Head - Page 33 Cake-l10

Hog's Head - Page 33 Cookie11

Hog's Head - Page 33 Cookie12

Hog's Head - Page 33 Cookie42

She's also decorated some of the tables too..........................

Hog's Head - Page 33 Table_13

Blessings for a Fantastically Magical weekend!!!  Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 on Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:22 am

Jessie ended up being part of the top four high school bowlers yesterday her team took 1st place, there will be scholarship money coming as well, and we found a ride for Jess to car pool to Pepsi state as well great day all in all!

Dobby how about a bagel with an egg and cream cheese and some smoked salmon as well, perfect Alberforth a huge mug of your house blend please, thank you both!

Have a great day all!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always on Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:39 am

Hog's Head - Page 33 Pbucket
Kvale Hytte Cottage, Redmond, Washington. Photo by House Crazy.

Good morning. Dobby, I'll have a bowl of oatmeal with raisins and walnuts, plus a tall mug of coffee, please.

Hecate... loving all the colorful and festive Easter treats and decorations. Glad you got to enjoy Fantastic Beasts! It was fun... and I would love a niffler, too!

Here's to a healthy, healing, energized, pleasant day for all...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat on Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:51 pm

Sweet treats!

Brava kegler Jessie! I'm so proud of her...and in awe because I never got the hang of bowling and my Dad was great at it. I just love hearing how involved she is with so many activities.
Larry taught the bowling ( for PE credit) course at university when the instructor had scheduling issues..he couldn't reach me either. Very Happy

Two stores, two messes, too tired....love to all.

Too tired for cookies... Neutral
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold on Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:56 am

Good evening to all,

Way to go Jessie!!!! Give that girl a pat on the back from me please Samtibbs. It's good to know that she is still following her bliss with all of the writing and pictures to go with it. Kind of reminds me of what I've read about Tim Burten, he always has his own drawings to go with his movie ideas. Frankenweenie was one that he did when he was still in his teens, I sort of researched him when I found out that he went to Wheaton College in Illinois here. I grew up out in the country and went to Wheaton high school. Its bizarre, Wheaton College is a very christian school and it makes me wonder how all of those out of this world ideas went over with his professors there?? I hope that Jessie will find a college that will encourage her to let her mind unfold to its fullest ability.

Maxecat, hope you aren't too exhausted from all that sorting and straightening. I'm imagining you with your feet up resting on the sofa with Maddie on your lap and the two of you enjoying one of your favorite English videos. Here's some chocolates to nibble on while you are resting up.

Hog's Head - Page 33 Chocol10

Enjoy!!! There is enough here for everyone so please feel free to indulge.

Here are a few more of the vintage postcards............................

Hog's Head - Page 33 Sheep10

Hog's Head - Page 33 Gril-b10

Hog's Head - Page 33 Girls-11

Hog's Head - Page 33 Girls-12

Tasty treats for everyone to enjoy starting with some rice crispy treats..............................

Hog's Head - Page 33 Crispy12

Hog's Head - Page 33 Cake-h11

Hog's Head - Page 33 Cookie43

Hog's Head - Page 33 Cookie44

Hog's Head - Page 33 Cookie45

Blessings for a week of harmonious encounters and joyful adventures! Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat on Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:53 am

Mmmmm, chocolate. ..
Hecate, after Larry and I left his store, we picked up few things at the grocery, then plopped ourselves down to watch the Masters . I'm not a big golf fan but he is and I've been to that course on Masters' week, so I understand the excitement.
For golf, it was a spectacular afternoon.
For us, we created a smorgasbord of fresh fruit,veggies,cheeses and crusty bread. I'm still stuffed.

The hat cookies...do you think there's a marshmallow in there?

Trying to remember how old I was, maybe 11 or 12...but I made a hat cake for Easter one year. From my Betty Crocker for Kids cookbook. A simple two layer cake with the second layer cut smaller. ...seven minute frosting and covered in coconut. Now, the final touch was supposed to be live flowers tucked in for a hat band. Mom cringed at the idea so we substituted gum drops cut into leaves and petals.
Somehow I always imagined when I was an adult, I would recreate that hat with pansies and violets
That's still on my to do list. Laughing

Off to the endo office. One of those regular blah blah sessions that accomplish nothing but must be done. Then we both have the day off! Going to make sure we get that garden soil today and someone needs to install the new mailbox. We got scolded in a note by the postal deliverer. My face should be red, especially since we bought a new one ages ago. Like so many projects, it's sitting in its box by the back door waiting for a free moment.
Oh, the checklist of infractions. Embarassed Schooled by the carrier. ..I'm covered in shame

Hope you all get to enjoy a nice week. Love to all.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Always on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:31 am

Hog's Head - Page 33 Easter11
Easter Cottage, Richmond, Virginia. Photo by The Gracious Posse.

Good morning. Dobby, Easter cookies and eggs go well together, so I'll have that, plus a mug of coffee, please.

Atta girls and hugs to all! cheers :hug: thumbs up

Here's to a healthy, healing, energy-restoring, fun overflowing kind of day...

Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia on Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:50 am

Yay Jessie!  Yay carpool!  Double dose of goodness!  

Maxie have fun while you get your yard & mailbox in order, don't strain yourself!

Hecate, the room is amazing!  And so is the food!  I'll nibble my way through for breakfast, with a cocoa.  And doubly wonderful you saw Fantastic Beasts!  So much fun!

Woohoo!  MJS has roses!  Just curious, how do they do in the extreme heat?  Good luck with the sale of the park model!

News updates on two co-workers:. 1) Scott, who was in the car wreck in Florida, he is back home as of Saturday!  He is fit as a fiddle, walking around, tan, and just a small scar on his neck where they surgically inserted a plate for his spine - it is simply amazing he is not a quadriplegic!  Total recovery!  He said he just needs a few more pounds back on, he was slender.  2) Lori is doing well, just tired, but she and her guy are doing a lot of traveling and fun stuff, as well as work.  She could use some rest days, but she looks much better - she had cancer removed.  3) Jill, one of our para drivers, had a mastectomy, her second one, now complete.  She is recovering her strength, she went on a road trip with her daughters to the Oregon Coast, and is doing well:  4) Jeff, another para driver, he is not responding well to his treatment, it flattens him for days, so he has been off work for a few weeks.  

Thank you so much for your prayers, and may they continue to help!

Much love, off to work.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Always on Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:09 pm

Hog's Head - Page 33 Phoeni10

Happy Birthday to page wizard, Weesa! Your efforts and your presence are always appreciated!
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat on Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:00 pm

Happy Birthday, Weesa. A great Phoenix cake for you.

Great news for your friends, Karentia.

Bagged dirt. √
Some potted plants √
Seeds sprouting √

Happy days for Maxie! cat

Sad news for muggleborn as her brother has slipped away. He has had such a difficult time, I'm sorry, but happy he's on his way to a different adventure. Still, it's always hard on those left behind.
Muggleborn, I'd look for signs..especially in the first few days of transition.

Almost 80° and a slight breeze. Sending you all the best...as a whiff of spicy Dianthus just drifted into the house.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold on Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:06 pm

Good afternoon to all,

I am here early today because last night I should have remembered to post Weesa's birthday party!!  Even though It's a bit late and thanks to Always we have a terrific start to the festivities, here is a BIG Happy Birthday for Weesa!!!

Hog's Head - Page 33 Birthd11

Hog's Head - Page 33 B_room11

Of course Winky has baked another cake for the party too, she loves the beautiful phoenix cake that Always has posted...almost to beautiful to eat, but the best thing about being here is that everything replenishes itself as soon as it's cut into.  As Harry said when he walked into the tent at the beginning of the GOF movie......"I love magic!"

Hog's Head - Page 33 H-choc10

And here is a card just from me along with your magical wishing well to make your special wish on you special day......................

Hog's Head - Page 33 C-scen10

Hog's Head - Page 33 Drawin12

Wishing you all the best for the upcoming year, with more time in it that is just ....for you!

Hog's Head - Page 33 Animat14

Blessings for a happy magical day!  Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:19 pm

Thank you for all the lovely cakes and wishes. I'm relaxing for the moment. Just finished my bday dinner of homemade pizza. My parents have been an excellent team at creating the best pizza on the planet since I was a kid. My nephew made me a cake to go with some ice cream when my brother stops by. Other brother and his family called they can't come by because he was diagnosed with shingles a few days ago. With my immune system the doctor said for him not expose me.

Been a long day, went to a campus I with my niece she likes the campus and that the classes are small. I think I she will do well there. Went the grocery store and finally made it home in time get my nephew at the bus stop.

Sounds like all of you are busy beavers as well, hope you all have a great evening.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Magical Music Dreamer on Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:30 pm

Congratulations to Jessie !

Happy Birthday Weesa ! Have a wonderful year ! queen
Magical Music Dreamer
Magical Music Dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold on Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:46 am

Good evening all,

Happy to hear that you had a good birthday Weesa. That must be some special pizza recipe that your parents created. Anything special about what goes into it that you can share here with us?? What makes it so special?

Thank you Maxecat for letting us know about Muggleborns loss.

I've just finished watching Fantastic Beasts for the second time, plus I've delved into IMDB to see who's who in the cast. Don't want to let cats out of bags but I didn't know that Johnny Depp was in it, so I imagine he will be in the following ones also. I found out that that Eddie Redmayne/ Newt was also in The Theory of Everything and The Danish Girl. Even when I watched it the first time I caught the voice of Ron Perlman as being Gnarlack, the Goblin that they went to meet in that cafe/bar. Beast two is already in pre-production. and when I typed it in there were listings for two more after that....a total of four so far. I so wish that Rowling would put them into book form. Some of the beast that were in his case were like the ones described in that Podermore story that introduces us to the school here in the US, I forgot the name, and the four magical houses, and animals associated with it. It's been so long since I read it I don't remember too much of what I read.

Here are more of the old cards...............................

Hog's Head - Page 33 Boy-eg10

Hog's Head - Page 33 Bunny-11

Hog's Head - Page 33 Girl-c10

Hog's Head - Page 33 Gril-b11

And of course more treats to go with Weesa's cakes....................................

Hog's Head - Page 33 Cake-l10

Hog's Head - Page 33 Cookie46

Hog's Head - Page 33 Cookie47

Hog's Head - Page 33 Cookie49

Blessings for the magic of the universe to manifest in our everyday lives! Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always on Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:36 am

Hog's Head - Page 33 Blueco10
Blue Easter Egg Cottage, U.S. Photo by Mary Kate McAlister.

Good morning. Dobby, I'll have a slice of leftover birthday cake topped with an egg topped with an Easter cookie, plus a mug of coffee, please.

Hecate... Well, the screenplay for Fantastic Beasts has been published, but don't know if JKR will ever do it as a book. I think her interests have drifted away from that, and *sigh* since she can make more money from a screenplay (paid for screenplay on the film, plus royalties on the published version as well without extra work) as from doing the extra effort required to turn it into a novel, why bother. I surely will always appreciate the queen but, imo, her writing was already getting a bit "careless" by Deathly Hallows. Her initial passion seemed to have faded. Like you, I would dearly love to have a real book, with the depth and layers that only a book can bring to the table, but I don't see it happening. And I hope I'm wrong!

Here's to a healthy, healing, inspiring, hug-filled day for all...

Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia on Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:55 pm

Happy Birthday Weesa!  Celebrate all week!  The pizza sounds delicious!  Do tell!  Happy family times!

I'm still destressing from the weekend outings.  I've been invited to a drumming circle in the church we used to belly dance in!  And I've booked a channeling with the lady who runs it!  She is a friend of my co-worker Jeanine, and has done so much good for her.  Elke is having a sale on readings through the end of the month, since she has to move, and will probably end up in Mt. Vernon.  She lives in Anacortes right now.  I'm excited about the whole thing, I feel like she is my next teacher.  She also does auric paintings.  Very curious, since I don't see the auric Field.  So, resting is a great way to prep for drumming!

Have a wonderful day!  I'll just nibble on some cake, thank you!

Yay for planting & good weather!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:32 pm

I agree it would be nice to have a real book, written with the same passion as the earlier HP books. Sadly I doubt that it will ever happen. I haven't bought or read the screenplays from Fantastic Beasts or Cursed Child. Pretty sure I won't as I have never enjoyed that type of read.

The drumming sounds interesting can't wait to hear more.

The pizza is made using the Chef Boyardee box, mainly just because they like the dough from it and the sauce. They get 2 out it. Before I stopped eating pork both were made the same. Now they make half of one for me.
There's mushrooms, browned sausage (not on my part) and hamburger, pepperoni, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, bell peppers on their part.
So no fancy or out the box ingredients it's just homemade although they do make it as a thin crust which is the best in my opinion. When we were growing up we always got to help build the different layers of toppings so it was a fun family evening. It wa also the only time we got to eat in the living room. We had pizza with a soda and watched a rented movie then had no bake cookies for desert. The soda was also a treat because we only got one a week. My parents have never been rich, but we had plenty of good times growing up.

Hope you are all having a great evening! Hugs!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold on Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:01 am

Good evening all,

Weesa, you told us the secret ingredient without even mentioning it.....It was love!  I like the super thin crusts too on a pizza, never did like a doughy crust, who needs all that bread?

Karentia, that drumming circle sounds interesting, and so does the channeling. Please let us know what she says.

Always and Weesa, we can keep our fingers crossed and hope........As she so frequently says.....'Never say never'.

After watching Fantastic Beasts for the third time with Laurene, I have found that there are three sub plots to the movie not two.  The First, Newt bringing the Thunderbird back home, second the potential war between the muggles and wizards, and the third of viewing the magical world through the eyes of a muggle.  That is a story all in itself.  When Laurene left, oh she thought that Picket the bowtruckle was her favorite nagical animal, although she did love the Niffler too, she put in the extras disc that came with the movie.  Has anyone else seen that too?  There was so much info on it about how things were done, and created for the movie. One thing I especially liked was the head harness that Ron Perman wore during his filming.  It had either four or six small cameras looking back at his face at the end of rods holding them in position.  This captured his face from all angles and made it easier to transfer his face into that of a goblin with the use of the puter.  Then there were the critters crews. people making the bowtruckle move by using a puppet figure at the end of sticks.  There is a Japanese stick figure play form that uses the same technique but I forgot the name for it. And of course the niffler, some of his movements were done with hand puppets too.  Then there was this humungus wire frame that took three or four people to move around with the head of the Erumpert/hippo thing at one end of it, which they moved around in response to Newt's mating movements. Way too much information to absorb in one viewing, I'll have to watch that one again. Oh, and the deleted scenes......there is one where the two sisters are singing their school song.....having to do with Morgan leaving Ireland and coming the America and forming the school in Massachusetts.

I just woke up a bit ago, fell asleep around tenish and slept till around one, now I'll be up all night, oh well, no big things. Oh one more thing if anyone wants to know, I copied down the names of all of the creatures that they had segments about on the extra disc.  
There was the ..................
Bowtruckle, named Picket
Demiguise, the thing that looked like a sloth
Erumpert, that looked like a huge rino/hippo
Niffler, we all know about him
Occamy, the huge flying snake thing that could change it's size according to space available?(not too sure about this one,will have to double check on it)
Thunderbird, named Frank who has to fly back to AZ at the end of the movie

Here are this evenings old cards to see....................

Hog's Head - Page 33 Boy-ch10

Hog's Head - Page 33 Bunnie12

Hog's Head - Page 33 Bunny-12

Hog's Head - Page 33 Girl-b17

Hog's Head - Page 33 Girl-b18

Winky has been busy all day baking again. She hopes that you will like her creations...........................

Hog's Head - Page 33 Cake-l11

Hog's Head - Page 33 Cookie50

Hog's Head - Page 33 Cookie51

Hog's Head - Page 33 Cookie52

Hog's Head - Page 33 Cupcak15

Blessings for a day of sunshine and flowers, rainbows and happy thoughts!  Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 on Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:28 am

Morning all

Wow I make the mistake of not checking in and look at all I have missed!

Weesa happy belated birthday hope you have a wonderful year! Hugs dear!

Hecate glad you loved beasts, I agree itt would b great if she had written a real book for it but the movie was fantastic and the idea of several more will just make my annual hp viewing with my son all that more enjoyable love all the cards and cookies, thank you!

Always love the Picts on fb of Willow and her critters had a tom cat once that thought he owned my teddy bear and would haul him off the bed and hide him, never knew just where you would find him, sometimes they are too human, love the cottages thank you!

Karentia sounds like things are coming together hope your time at the circle and such go well, hugs dear!

Maxie neat you are starting to get organized with your garden, hope to get some early stuff in soon like snow peas and radishes, I'm afraid it is going to go from cold to super hot over night, don't work too hard, hugs dear!

Missy hope all is well we miss you!

Muggleborn we are with you, hugs dear!

MMD hope you are well, Hugh's dear!

Shrivelfig hope you have a great week, and things settle some hugs dear!

Dobby I would love an egg scrambled, a dish of fresh fruit and several of Hecates cookies, perfect Alberforth a mug of your house blend please, thank you both!

Guess I had best go get dressed, my friend and I are driving over to see Shoshone falls today, it is supposed to be really roaring, might talk her into going past the Hagerman falls as well they are part of the lost river system and just shoot out of the canyon wall, they call the area 1000springs but only about 20 or so falls still exist still it is unusual and scenic!

Have a great day all!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always on Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:47 am

Hog's Head - Page 33 Facebo10
Hog's Head - Page 33 Willow10

Good morning. Dobby, I'll have a couple of dyed eggs, a slice of Easter cake, and a tall mug of coffee, please.

I've posted my facebook pix here for those who don't do fb. The pic of Willow with Easter buddies was first, then after I'd taken the photo, I put the little critters on the back of the breakfast bar for some seasonal decoration. I went back to the couch and Willow was sitting there glaring at me. Yep, the message was clear, so I went back and got the little green bunny she had latched on to, and returned it to her. She curled up next to it and went to sleep. New toy.

Here's to a healthy, healing, joyfilled day for all...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia on Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:09 pm

The healing circle was lovely.  We all had a native style drum, except the man who brought a dumbek - middle Eastern drum.  Elke has many drums, and rattles, so anyone can use them.  We drummed in the directions and their corresponding creatures and spirits, then she individually worked with each person, using a smudging stick (a wood out of Peru, volunteers branches naturally, they are left on the ground for 6 months before harvest), and white feather bundle, she drew stuff out of you, kind of dusted you off - said we were all shiny at the end.  I was picked first, luck of seating.  It was a little like getting the pat down with the electric wand when you go through security, but with more loving intention.  She pulled something out, from my heart.  I was feeling all kinds of things all evening, from first walking in, to the time I left.  Anyway, she did a few adjustments, gave me a hugs and a peck on the cheek, saying 'im glad you are here!" then on to the next.  

I kept up a steady beat for everyone else.  There were a few who could stay in the beat, but others kinda went their own way in between.   Laughing. I did not watch the others, just kept drumming and breathing.  At one point I stood up behind my chair, and supported from there.  Another gal was drumming from behind each person's chair, as Elke did her ritual, supporting Elke through the circle.  She was the one who smudged Elke at the end.  Then we all walked around the outside of the circle of chairs, twice, changed direction and continued 2 more times.  Done!  We all drummed or rattled for 45 minutes.  Wow.  I did feel a powerful bunch of feelings throughout the evening.  My posture is better today too.  My session with her one on one is Thursday.  Yes, you will get a blow by blow!   I love you

I'm really getting to hate taxes, and tried to do it online again.  Just need to stop doing that.  I should have let it go with my W-2.  No, had to add in the inheritance, like a good child.  I owe.  A lot.  And I could not finish the filing because I didn't have all my info, and there are pop-up blockers on the library site.  So now I have to go fill it out the old fashioned way, and hope I can do this right.  I should have put 1/3 of it away, and known it was for taxes.  Did I?  Heck no.  To the tune of owing a lot.  Dumb.  So dumb.  Will try to make payment arrangements.  I guess.  Dumb.

Weesa that sounds delightful!  We used to use that package for family pizza night, not counting how many years ago.  Ok, like 40 years?  Wow.  Yes, best ingredient is the love & family!

Going to go take care of business.  And think about how to make a few bucks to help.  Jamming must ensue, for sure.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum