Hog's Head

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Go down

Re: Hog's Head

Post  Karentia on Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:44 pm

Just in time for lunch menu! Yummy! Will take bits & pieces, nibbles and noshes. Delicious!

Yes, Hecate, did your neighbor Bob get back? What a fun evening you had! I can just see you, flirting with each and every one of them! Looking forward to seeing the final results on your latest hooker project! Hugs!

Sun is coming out - nice. I know we have had more than our share, but now the days are shorter, and getting shorter still, it puts a feather in the cap of the day to have sunny breaks. Was supposed to rain all day. Haven't seen the mountains lately, I know we've gotten snow up there, but will be nice to see it.

Missy P - goodness sakes, only 4 pages of apology? I hope this kid learns his actions cause others certain reactions, (pain, suffering), and has learned to never do something stupid like that again. Healing thoughts for your son. Are you still Skyping with the grandkids often? Hugs!

Hugs and love to all!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold on Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:27 pm

Good evening all,

I have a question. I just watched 'Good Witch: Secrets of Grey House' again and went to IMDB to verify that the woman who played the TV reporter, who was Martha's college nemesis, was actually Dawn Wells who played Mary Ann on Gilligan's Island. Her part wasn't even listed in the credits as being in the movie, as if that character wasn't in the movie at all??? In the movie she had long blonde straight hair, and I know it was her, I just can't prove it.

Blessings for a grand day! Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  shrivelfig on Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:09 am

Did I hear it was ALWAYS' birthday? Happy birthday!!! cheers

I'm finally feeling back to normal. I had that head cold from my trip to the U.K. I finally got over that and then I had a slight relapse where I felt a little feverish and just exhausted.

Things have calmed down now. My sister got a tooth infection when I came back and she thought that she also may have caught whatever I had. She said my dog was depressed while I was gone and that he stayed primarily by the front door waiting for my return. Sad  

I've been calling our trip Misadventures in the U.K. My mom got a travel agent to help plan everything we wanted to see, how to get there, vouchers, etc... My mom is older and I understand that but she also has been traveling to Europe specifically Amsterdam for the past several years. It was like she forgot how to travel with another person and/or tried so hard to make it perfect that she overthought and made some major mistakes. My mom had two blue folders one which had the final plans and vouchers and she forgot that folder. So she had to get in touch with our travel agent who had to email all of the info to the hotel we are at and then they printed them out.

She brought a big black tote bag that she used as her purse and had a similar black bag that she used as a carry-on. Waiting for one of our flights to London, she lost her Kindle. She thinks she tried to put it in the back pocket of her tote bag/purse but actually put it in the back of the carry on which is a strap that can go around the handle of your luggage so it used slipped through. Then on the plane to London she lost her phone. We basically wasted a day for her to call the airlines and for us to go back to Heathrow to get her phone.She had the Uber app on her phone so we took ubers a few times since it's cheaper then a taxi.

We had scheduled a Harry Potter Walking Tour that took you to several different filming locations but the guide never showed up. So we decided to try again on a different day but the starting time was different. I kept telling my mom I was sure that on this day the tour started at noon. I don't know if she didn't hear me or she got it in her head that we needed to leave at noon to make it for 12:30 P.M. At any right,  we were running a little late and my mom wanted to take an uber and she suddenly forgot where it was located on her phone and how to use it. So we wasted valuable time while I tried to find the uber app and helping her use it. By the time we got to where we needed to be it was about 12:27 P.M. and my mom asked when did the tour start. I had been telling her all morning that it started at noon. I don't know why she got that wrong.

And we missed the beginning of the Harry Potter Studio Tour. We needed to take a train up to Watford I believe where a special bus takes you to the studio tour. Of course, my mom didn't allow for extra time need to find the train at the Euston train station which is a huge train station. Getting any info from her like when do we have to be somewhere was like pulling teeth. She's always been like that. And she kept putting the folder with all the info in different pockets in one of her two very similar looking black bags. She wanted to get an uber to the train station and by the time she remembered where and how to work it, she cavalierly said, "Well, we missed it." The big reason I wanted to go to London was to see the HP Studio Tour and to be told we missed it was all I could do to not have a panic attack which I have not had one in a long time. So she decided that we could try to get a later train and still get into the tour. So we got a later train but then she realized that she brought the vouches for the walking tour and not the studio tour. I'm not sure what she said at the ticket booth but they let us in and join our group. So you have to order tickets beforehand so they can put you into groups and each group has a guide and each person gets headphones that only hear what your guide is staying. From a friend, we learned that they show a video and then open into the Great Hall at the very beginning. So that is part of what we missed. They one manager said that if we wanted to, we could see the beginning after we finished the guide and saw the rest of the exhibits. I got so stressed out and overwhelmed that when we finished, I just wanted to go back to the hotel and try to calm down so I didn't have a panic attack. I texted my sister that night and started to have a little attack. I don't know why after all this time my mom thought I would like to see the beginning after I've seen about 2/3 of the tour. Shocked

We took a train to Durham Cathedral (a HP filming location) and then another train to Alnwick Castle (another HP and other TV/movies filming locations) and then a train up to Edinburgh. Some how, she lost the one black carry-on on the train to Alnwick which had some souvenir gifts for family members.

That's not all that went wrong but that;s a good start.

I'm glad everyone liked the photos I posted. I have to many to share. I have been more posted on my facebook account. Or I could post some on my photobucket account.
shrivelfig
shrivelfig

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold on Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:58 am

Good evening all,

What a catastrophe that vacation turned into, it's too bad that there wasn't someone else with you who could have helped with everything. The good thing is that you did get to see most of the Harry things and places and you will have those memories with you forever. Just remember to try and concentrate on the enjoyable parts and the aggravating memories will fade with time leaving only the happy ones.

Karentia, no Bob never showed up.  I could have called, I have his number here, but it's really not necessary. I know Laurene can relight it after she turns the gas back on.  The thing is that the fire department caused more of a problem by what they did than if they would have just re-lit the pilot light. But of course they couldn't do that, for fear if something went wrong that they 'could' be sued..............What is this country coming to????  What is that motto that is on police cars?  " We serve and protect"? Yea, protect themselves.

I'll post more Halloween pictures,,,,,much more pleasant to think about......................

Dobby, I'll have a cup of 'brew' and some cookies too..........Oh, and you have another cake?  Great!;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

These aren't really cookies, they are made from pretzels.........................

Blessings for the beginning of a hauntingly magnificent week!!  Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always on Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:47 am

Cottage with ghosts dancing. Photo by Casual Cottage.

Good morning. Dobby, I'll have a slice of pumpkin pie, some bacon, and a tall mug of coffee, please.

Thanks again for all the birthday wishes! My actual birthday was quiet, as anticipated. I did take myself out for a nice steak lunch (that's a rarity!) as a special treat, but mainly finished up getting frames and mat paper for my new photos.Got two framed and will continue on the others today now that I have all the pieces needed. Gotta get the framing done before I figure out the rearranging (hoping it's minimal as far as where existing nails are!).

Shrivelfig... Sounds like your trip had enough misadventures to write a movie about it! Hope you can eventually transform the stress and chaos into a comedy of errors, and just focus on all the great stuff you were able to see there!

Hecate... love all the season photos. Those pretzel owls are brilliant!

Here's to a healthy, productive, enjoyable day for all...

Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia on Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:38 am

Yikes! Quite an eventful trip! Shrivlefig, pm me your address? I would like to add you to my Christmas card list, and have a Halloween card for you. And when I go back to Orlando, I can send a post card to you through the Owl Post! Yes, focus on the best, and most fun parts of your trip, even with mishaps, it was amazing! I'm glad you did get to see the studio tour - fun!

Was up way too early. Went to the gym, did time on the treadmill, but didn't want to go in the pool. Lots of time to have a salad for breakfast. Yeah, one of those mornings. Nothing else really looked good. So killing time at the grocery store. Could use a nap. Not into napping in my car though. I could go home, but I'm so close to the office. Rolling Eyes I'll just stay here. If we were in the new place, the quiet room would be available. Nope, not there yet. Going to be a long day.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold on Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:25 am

Good evening all,

Just a quick fly through tonight. I love the 'ghosties in the garden'/on the lawn. Laurene was here today but couldn't find the valve to turn the gas back on so she called a friend of Jeffs, Tommy, to do it for her. All's fixed now.

Spent the day watching Chriss-ie Lee making like Dracula on TCM................Who wouldn't want to be bitten by him...........

Although all of the films were pretty 'hokey', they still had their charm..............

Halloween treats..........................cuppy cakes..................

Ble

Blessings for a hauntingly delicious day! Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  samtibbs123 on Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:16 am

Morning all

Hecate love all the decorations, wreaths picts in general, keep them comming! Glad the gas thing is all fixed, hope you have a super week hugs dear!

Karentia we are still getting rain, lots last night with thunder and lightening nice really after a summer of none at all, hope you have a super week, hugs dear!

Always nice you had a good quiet birthday, like Hecate I love the dancingghosts on the yard hope your pict rearranging goes well, make sure you post picts . Have a great week hugs dear!

Shrivelfig what an adventure, even with all you missed you saw so much, feel free to post loads of picts would love to see them all, glad you are feeling better hugs dear!

MMD hope all is well, hugs dear!

Maxie miss you hugs dear!

Hello everyone else!

Dobby betwee you and Hecate we certainly haven't been missing out on the goodies, thank you! Think I will nosh on the buffet, Alberforth a mug of your house blend please thank you both!

Have a great day all!
samtibbs123
samtibbs123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always on Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:15 am

Autumn cottage (source unknown)

Good morning. Dobby, I'll have a large coffee, a couple of those clever Halloween cupcakes, and a couple of strips of bacon, please.

Well, I've pretty much got the office wall re-done. Have been doing some minor tweaking but I think it's close to final. Today I will work on getting Alan's photos put back up plus find new homes for the pix that are being removed to make room for Alan. When I win the lottery, I plan on having the type of grid-work walls that they have in art galleries... Much easier to change things!

Here's to a healthy, fun, nargle-free day for all...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold on Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:18 am

Good evening everyone,

I don't quite understand what you mean by 'grid work walls' Always? Please explain further. Are they panels that can be moved from one place to another?  Love the vibrant colors in this last picture. Some of the trees out my window have lost about half of their leaves but nothing has started to turn even the smallest amount of color.

I'm still waiting for the yarn to finish Laurene's rug.  I'm getting 'antzy' with nothing to do.  Tired of playing mahjong and solitaire.  I experienced something odd the other day with the rug.  All of this time that I was working on it I've had it right in front of me, well now that it's almost done, I even have the black crocheted boarder done, I ran a rod through the top of the crocheting and had Laurene hang it up across the room where I could view it from a distance.  Unlike the other rugs that had defined edges of the colors, this one has a lot of blending going on, especially where you see the reflection of the lights from the windows in the house in the water in the foreground.  While I had it in front of me it all looked blurred together but once I saw it from across the room everything became clear and looked completely different than when I had it on my lap. Definitely looks better from a distance.  I have added a bright yellow sun in the upper left corner sort of hiding behind some clouds and the top of the tree. Still thinking about maybe putting some birds in the sky.  Here's what the rug looks like  from the picture in the catalogue......................

Here are a few more wreaths and more of some interesting drawings and photos that I found.....................

pictures..............................

TREATS!!!!!!!.......................................
cheesecake..............

cake...........................

cookies............................

more chocolate covered pretzels.....................

Blessings for a creepingly adventurously ghoulish day!  Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always on Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:14 am

Autumn cottage. Photo by Campfires and Candlelights.

Good morning. Dobby, I'll have a waffle topped with cranberries, walnuts, and an egg, plus a large coffee, please.

Hecate... Here's the basic grid wall. The art gallery I used to go to events at had this type of metal grid over all their walls. It was painted the same color as the walls, so visually it seemed more like a texture and just receded behind the artwork that was hung on it. Makes it very easy to rearrange displays without damaging the walls. For me, it would be ideal!

I will have to await a sunny day to get better photos of the revised walls. Right now we're in the midst of a rainy, gray overcast period so the lighting in the home office doesn't work well for pictures. There's glare on the pictures with the interior lights on, or other glare if I use flash, or too dark if I shoot available light (since there's not much light available  Razz ). I'll retake when we get a naturally bright day! I have a solar tube that lights the office perfectly when it's sunny.

Left side of the office:

Right side:

Gallery wall (where I moved Alan's pix):

Here's to a healthy, restoring, pleasant day for all...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia on Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:18 pm

Halloooo! Just getting ready to go see Ross - have a headache, been putting me off doing the major cleaning I wanted to do today. I think it's a barometer thing, just a headache, not a migraine. But it doesn't go away with ibuprofen. It will pass.

Always the walls look great! I like your idea of the gallery grid - I haven't seen them before, but I don't get out to galleries around here. Yeah, we have the same, grey and slippy weather. Must be fall.

Hecate, when dealing with a pattern with so much going in a small space, I can see why it might be difficult when it's in your lap to see it well. Many of these look better from afar. Can hardly wait to see the final product!

I was able to rearrange some of my paper stackers, and such, and have finally put away all the paper I bought this summer - easier to get to, and punched all the paper and chipboard pieces out of their master sheets, into smaller bags - now I can get all of them in one drawer of the stack, rather than 2-3. That was a good accomplishment. Last night I punched out 8-12 sheets of typewriter style key dots, that was a lot of paper punches. But, now it's usable at any time. Any time I can empty a bag into the stackables is a good day!

Maxie, hope you are doing ok?

Samtibbs, so glad you are catching up with rain! I k ow you all needed it bad! Hugs!

Have a great week!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:14 pm

I'm sorry. Life keeps slipping just out of reach and I haven't received any notifications from our site.

I'll have to catch up tomorrow.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold on Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:47 am

Good evening all,

Thanks for filling me in on what you meant Always. Of course my mind went to work and came up with some ideas where you could 'do it yourself' for a lot less. To start, from what I saw in the second picture.......are the ceilings slanted on a pitch at the top? That would make it al little more difficult for what I have in mind. I'm sure there are places around you where farmers go to buy feed and farm needs. Check out one of those places and see if you can find some kind of 'chicken wire', or small squared wiring for cages that can be bought by the foot/yard. Second, see if you can take off the trim at the top of the ceiling, if so that will make the job easier, if not you will have to cover it with some kind of molding for around doors/floors/windows. The idea being get an appropriate wiring for what you want to do, paint it, or leave it natural, and cover the wall as far down as you want to go, then cover the bottom edge with something similar to what is going across the wall in picture three, or to match the molding around the ceiling. Is that strip, in picture three, that is at the level of the top of the chair, covering some kind of wiring?, or is it just decorative? Then cover the edgings with molding of some kind. I'm sure, if you find the right kind of caging wire you will be able to create a wall that can be re-arranged with every new addition in a very short amount of time, plus as you said it would give a texturing to the wall behind the pictures. GET CREATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As they used to say at the end of the opening credits of the series 'Mission Impossible'.........."Mr. Phelps, aka Always, if you choose to accept this mission you will be totally by yourself, and if caught no one will know you".........."this tape will self destruct in ten seconds".........'Good luck'. (or something to that effect).................... Oh, who is the woman in the third picture, in the bottom row? I think she is under a picture of Rod Taylor? And who is that lovely creature posing and looking out the window??? She ought to be in the pictures too, especially if you could get her to personally autograph her picture.

I have some intriguing ladies for us tonight.................................................

This last one makes me laugh.............................

More treats............................................................

Blessings for a night of blissful haunting! Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always on Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:34 am

Autumn Cottage, Fountains Abbey, North Yorkshire, UK (photo by John Godley)

Good morning. Dobby, I'll have a large mug of coffee, and some wheat toast with pumpkin butter, please.

Hecate... The woman in the pic you asked about is Jean Rogers, who played Dale Arden in the "Flash Gordon" serial. ID of the autographed pix on that wall fyi: (top row) all Alan Rickman; (2nd row) Alan, Alan, Alec Guinness, Kirk Alyn (the original Superman); (3rd row) Peter Cushing, Rod Taylor, Leonard Nimoy; (bottom row) Christopher Lee, Perry Como, Jean Rogers, William Schallert

To address the project of grid walls, yes, I could invent something but I am not about to get into all that myself. These manufactured homes are not solid construction and it's more that I am prepared to get involved with. Not high enough on my priority list to spend the money, energy, and time, and like opening a can of worms! I'll just continue to shift things around as needs must.

Here's to a healthy, enjoyable day for all...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia on Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:34 pm

Home from a busy day of fun!  My cousin took a vacation, and it's a staycation. We got to meet up at the casino I won big at, played for a bit - won but not as much as last time.  We had lunch at the brew house, love their Mac & cheese, played a bit more.  We went from there to the next town South, for second hand antiquing - fun!  Found some inexpensive treasures - a hat box, some fun fiber in Seahawks colors, and some shell buttons.  Could have bought more, but really reigning myself in.  Had dessert, then made our way back to the casino.  She wanted to go back in and play, I should have left.  I went back in, lost what I had won.  Oh well, left with some cash in my pocket, and lunch was paid for by the casino.  Just got home from doing laundry on the way back.  Pooped!  But it was awesome to meet up with Jeanne not at a funeral or wedding or in a hospital!  Loved it.

And we finally have news!  Checks for the inheritance will be on their way within 2 weeks!  Good news indeed!  Best news, really.  By Christmas I will have paid off three bills, and paid for my vacation - phew!  In the new year I can concentrate on paying down the boat loan!  Yes, it's still out there.  So glad to know there is a light at the end!  Once the big loan is paid, then I can finally look for my forever home *sigh*, so close!

Hecate so glad you finally got your stove's pilot light back on!  Love the ladies - fun postcards!  I saw some, had potential, but will have to go back when I have time and more cash available - read: bypassing the casino.  I should get back on the Victorian Trading Company's mailing list - been a few years.  I love to trim stuff out of the catalog to use on some of my letters too.  Hugs!

Always , I had to do a double le take on the photo - looks like a painting! Nice shot, lovely colors! Thanks!

May everyone have a lovely weekend!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold on Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:01 am

Good evening to all,

I thought it was a Puzzle picture at first, funny how your eye can sort of suppose one image into another. I hear what you're saying Always, there are so many things that I wish I could do around here but are now totally out of the question. Plus when I get an idea of how to do something I look at it more from how a carpenter would accomplish it. You have to remember that I was my father's first born son, and he and his father were both carpenters, so he taught me well........how to lay out a job, estimate materials, etc. Thanks for filling in the 'who's who' on the autograph wall, That is a very impressive collection, that goes way back in time.

Karentia, that's a bummer, I didn't know that you still owed on the boat? I thought you signed over the title to the company that owned the place where it was docked? I'm sure that seeing the light at the end of the tunnel is far better than not being able to see the light at all. You are a person of great fortitude with your eye on a goal. I commend you for that. I've been tossing my VT catalogues, would you like me to save them for you and then mail you a bunch??

Maxecat has sent be some pictures of her 'Fairy Lanterns'. She said she is making them as gifts for friends but I will let her tell you all about that. They are so beautiful, especially when they are lit.................................

This is the front...............

This is the back................................

And this is the front when lit.......................

They remind me of when I used to visit Pixie Hollow................I miss going there, it was so entertaining.

Tonight's picture will be devoted to our fuzzy furry friends..........................

Treat time..............................
Grave stone brownies......................

Ice cream cake.............

Blessings for a night of happy haunting! Hecate3fold!

Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always on Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:43 am

Autumn on the river, Lerryn, Cornwall, UK. Spectacular photo by Helen Hotson/Catch the Light.

Good morning. Dobby, I'll have a mug of pumpkin spiced coffee, and a bagel with cream cheese, please.

Karentia... Good news for you!

Hecate... Love all the Halloween cats!

Here's to a healthy, energy restoring day for all...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia on Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:43 pm

Hecate, when I purchased the boat, the only loan I could get was a line of credit. Well, you keep using a line of credit, when you are living paycheck to paycheck, like many years have been. Especially when I was putting any extra cash into my trees. Since I am in this apartment, and cut back on many volunteer jobs, I am ready to get my stuff paid off. I want a house. Whether I buy, or rent, I still don't know. But that gives me a timeline to get stuff done, and seriously weigh the pros and cons. Maybe I will buy. Then I can paint to my heart's desire, and do whatever remodeling I want to. I'm looking forward to being virtually debt free for at least a little while. Even if it is just a few months, better than now. Would have been nice to get the 50k, would be debt free and able to have instant down payment for a house - but that didn't happen.

Long day, was tired all day. Going to bed early. Hugs.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold on Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:10 am

Good evening to all,

One of my all time favorite movies is on TCM............The Uninvited, with Ray Miland, Ruth Hussey, and Gail Russel, 1944.  A real ghost story, spooky, with a touch of humor.  Plus, the Hallmark channels have started their Christmas movies, tomorrow being the first new one.  Heaven, I'm in heaven............as the song goes!  

Jeff called tonight.  He said that he's having the gang of guys over for the baseball playoffs, he's playing host just like he used to in his garage when he was back here.  Every time he calls he tells me how blessed he feels for having the peace and quiet and relaxation that he feels living there.

I called Dawn today and asked her to stop by today instead of tomorrow like she always does because I got the package delivery, of the yarns that I ordered and the fellow didn't know to bring it in to me, so beside bringing in the box she did her annual job of putting up the sign on the front storm door saying.........SORRY NO CANDY.........so I'll be all set for Monday's trick or treaters.  I don't remember if I mentioned that I'm making a pair of knitted slippers for Laurene from the extra yarn that she bought for the boarder around her rug.  She bought black and bright blue and after putting them both by the rug she decided that the black would look best.  The funny part was when I asked her to get me a pair of  number 9 size needles, 14 inches long.  I told her that they came in two lengths, 10 and 14 inches, .....to get the 14 inch in size 9.  Well, she came back with two pair saying I got the 14 inch length and got one thinner pair and one thicker pair.  The first thing I did was look at the tops of the needles to see what size she bought,......they were size 6 and size 10 and a half????  She didn't know about how the needles were marked for size.....even though the size was marked on the front of the cardboard holder they came in.  Once I showed her how to find the size she went back and got the correct size for me.  Several years ago I gave all of my needles to Rebekah, because she was starting to do knitting.......she make herself a scarf in the blue and grey, the colors of Ravenclaw.

I've finished the slippers for Laurene and when Dawn was here she saw them and said how cute they were, so I said I would make a pair for Mason, she said that he likes green, and I have enough of the green yarn that I used for the boarder around the daffodil and the black cat and pumpkin ones to make a pair for him.  That should keep me busy for a little longer.  I just finished the lighthouse rug before I came here so maybe I'll get started on the slippers yet tonight.

I have some owls to post tonight, and maybe some ghosties too.......................

Treat time...............................

Blessings for the start of a ghoulishly holiday weekend!  Hecate3fold!    
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always on Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:48 am

Pumpkins, corn stalks, and autumn leaves. (source unknown)

Good morning. Dobby, I'll have a slice of pumpkin pie topped with an egg, a side of bacon, and a large mug of pumpkin spiced coffee, please.

Hecate... I totally agree about "The Uninvited". It's one of my all time favorites with plenty of chills and creepiness in it without the "so-called-modern" need for blood and gore!

Karentia... Sounds like a sound plan you've got in the works! thumbs up

:hug: to everyone...

Here's to a healthy, productive, enjoyable day for all...
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxecat on Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:00 pm

Pumpkins,carved or in pies. ..bright leaves and people excited about playing dress up....I even enjoyed a pumpkin spice latte. Autumn at its best.
Maxecat
Maxecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Magical Music Dreamer on Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:20 pm

Happy Weekend Everyone,

I have been out of town. I had some timeshare points to use,so we went to Hawaii for one and a half weeks. Nice. So pretty, relaxing, clean air.

I read that it rained here some.

I will get around to reading the posts. Lovely fun walls Always. Nice pictures.

I didn't get a Halloween card Karentia.

Hope you are all well and happy.
Magical Music Dreamer
Magical Music Dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecate3fold on Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:55 am

Good evening to all,

Wow! Welcome back Magical Music Dreamer!  I hope that your time away gave you an opportunity to relax and rest up and feel better, plus I hope that your meds are working better for you. You're just in time to join the Halloween festivities.

Maxecat, I've never had a latte, I'm assuming that is coffee with pumpkin spices in it and topped with whipped cream?  It sound delicious.

This last cottage looks like a truely magical place. I don't know what it is, something about the way the trees are shading the area makes it something special.  I think you've posted this one before, because I have it in my special file for fall pictures.  Thanks for sharing it again, there is a very special quality captured in it.

Dobby has set the buffet table for the Halloween party and has everything ready for a party on Sunday and Monday, so everyone enjoy all of the special things that Dobby and Winky have prepared for us.....................................
mummy hot dogs..............

pizza burgers....................

cheesy pretzel brooms.........................

assorted veggies and dip.....................

two types of deviled eggs.............................

guacamole dip........................

some delicious fruits.........................

and two types of punch.......................

They will be back tomorrow with more delicious desserts to tempt our taste buds, so in the meantime, everyone please enjoy the buffett!

Blessings for a Happy Halloween Party! Hecate3fold!
Hecate3fold
Hecate3fold
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Always on Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:02 am

Good morning and a very Happy Halloween!
Always
Always
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum