Project Phoenix Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharing My Spontaneous Intuitive Life

3 posters

Go down

Sharing My Spontaneous Intuitive Life Empty Sharing My Spontaneous Intuitive Life

Post  Karentia Fri May 31, 2013 1:33 am

Ok, as I have said around here, I am a spotaneous intuitive psychic. I have had some soul retrieval work done with a shaman friend, as well as working over the phone with Eagle through some of my growth & guidance needs.

I'm starting with my most recent insight, for myself & my health. My chiropracter said I carry my stress in a certain spot in my neck (3? 4? Don't recall), and when the levels are highest, my right arm & hand suffer with numbness.

In the middle of the night last night, had a very painful issue with right shoulder, on up into my neck. I sat up, rubbed my arm, and basically knew I had died previously via a broken neck - probably some other injuries as well, like my shoulder getting crushed. I did a tapping session during meditation this morning, and most of the pain & issues have gone away.

Through the day I have been thinking on how I have always hated it when other folks crack their necks, and the one time a regular chiro popped my neck, I nearly had a full on panic attack. It makes sense from the pain and other issues now, and why my stress would settle there. Since I was not in my most painful state, or anxious, I may need to do more tapping later, we'll see.

Oh, the tapping! Yes, also have mentioned it around, the Tapping Cure is a book I picked up, and am so happy I did! Best and easiest cure for many past life issues and anxieties that carry through! It does work best when you are confronting your fear, or are in a highly anxious state.

Start with which hand is easier, more dominant, or free. You can do this in public, or in a bathroom - anywhere. Tap over the eye with the same side hand (right for right, left for left), for at least 5 seconds, up to 10 is enough for each spot normally. Then tap under the eye, on the bone. Tap your upper lip, then your chin. Using the back of your curled hand, rub the 'pledge of allegience' spot. Tap your opposite hand on the back, while humming any short tune (happy birthday is perfect), then tap the side of the hand (the chop spot), finish with the back of the hand and tune again. Take a deep breath. How do you feel? Should feel way better, possibly even not understanding what the whole big deal was? Yeah. It worked!

I first heard about it from my accupuncturist/massage therapist. Got the book, and it seriously would help so many people with such a variety of issues. Should be taught every where for free. First time I used it was at an airport, for my first flight to Las Vegas. Amazing! From a huge fear of flying, to can't wait to get in another plane, quite an instant change!

I also figured out after that first flight that I had been an airman in WWII, and was shot down over Europe. Now that could be part of the broken neck/shoulder death... still figuring things out. I have had a spontaneous soul retrieval with that part of me too - when I drove by the house I grew up in, from that life, and discovered that part of me sitting in the car next to me, in a green flightsuit, with a radio headset around his neck, saying 'the old place looks good'. Cool.

I have also helped others using the tapping - you can do it on another person when they are highly anxious, as long as you get permission! Same goes for a child. I wish my daughter would be interested in it, her friend's son gets night terrors, I'm curious if it would help him. But yes, ask permission to do it, or talk them through it. Practice on yourself so you feel comfortable and confidant. It doesn't do anything if you are not having an issue - just is a familiarization tool.

So back to the beginning - broken neck and crushed shoulder, equaling painful issues when I have had to do a lot of hand crafting, writing, sewing: today I did a LOT of hand stitching & such, just basic soreness from a long day of use. Fantastic! Now to just dial in - was this the just past life the actual death occurance? Or is it another?

I have really been in tune with certain lives that have a crossover to my current life - other souls I am currently friends or family with, talents that cross from previous(seamstress, baker, radio work, being a 'jewish mother' to many friends advising health suggestions, herbalist, artist). I know in my seamstress life, I was on board a ship, crossing the Atlantic, it went down (fire on board), and I was surrounded by sharks, I belive a drowned before they attacked. 'JAWS' in the front row, at 15, really sucked for me. But this also explained a huge fear of even swimming pools from before that time. Still have not been near enough any thing large enough to test that tapping out on. Hot tubs don't count.

I will post here a variety of my experiences so far - but I will work on a better layout, and single line of thought per post - this one is kind of all over the place. Feel free to ask questions or add replys.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Sharing My Spontaneous Intuitive Life Empty Re: Sharing My Spontaneous Intuitive Life

Post  Karentia Fri May 31, 2013 1:44 am

One thing I am so honored and delighted about is the amount of past life mothers I have around me. My current actual life, I was adopted at 3 days old. I did not really bond with my mom, but sure did with my dad. Growing up I could never get the approval or emotional support from my mother I craved. So when she passed in 2006, I turned to many of the women friends and co-workers around me, who turned out to all be connected as past mothers. I have received more love and validation from any of them than what I got from Bobbie.

Thank you, all of the ladies in the Hogshead, who have been friends since before 2006. You are all important women in my life, and all in one way or another past life connections - be it mother, aunt, close friend, we have in some way been connected before. I feel this is a major reason why we have remained friends through the years, and continue to connect on a weekly to daily basis - because of these bonds of love. I honor them every day.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Sharing My Spontaneous Intuitive Life Empty Re: Sharing My Spontaneous Intuitive Life

Post  Karentia Fri May 31, 2013 2:12 am

One subject that may come up more often is me talking about 'Tommy'. We were charted to be married at this time in my life currently, but he died in an accident very early. But let's start at the beginning - the past life with Tommy:

I was a wise woman for a French country village. I fell in love with a young nobleman, Tommy. His father (another connection) did not approve of his marrying a commoner, so he was forced to leave me to marry another of his father's choosing (another connection). Life went on.

Flash forward to this life, middle of the night, I'm around 16? Had an out of body experience I will never forget. I was instantly backstage at an old theater, there were corporeal and non corporeal folks all over the place, I was backstage. I see someone I recognize (but never having seen him in this life), and we rush to each other through the ropes & such. He tells me 'babe, I'm going home, I can't stay. There was an accident' I feel myself start to wail and cry 'no!' He went on to say he was so sorry, and then he kissed me - I woke up feeling the kiss. I cried my heart out, feeling like I had just lost my best friend, and it took a good couple of weeks for me to get back to normal.

Bring it up to about 10 years ago, give or take. I am working at a boat manufacturer, living on a boat in the marina next door. One of my bosses is very familiar. Turns out he was Tommy's father in the past life, and his brother in this life! He was supposed to introduce me to Tommy this time around, and we were to do what comes naturally, fall in love & be happily ever after. We were to help his brother learn not to go by class, but by who you love. He still had that class mentality, with money and schooling as the seperation. Tommy & I were to be his example, and he did actually marry the gal he was supposed to, a chef with no money, no family, no status. He just was still not comfortable with it. His lesson, not mine.

Oh, and the gal he married in the past? Yes, she was here for a while too, part of the local bellydance community I am a part of. She has since returned to Italy, where she is from, and good riddance. Could not stand to be in the same room with her, and it helps that I figured out why, but I still don't like her as a person, but that's anothe r story.

So now, over the last few years, I have had random days that I just cry, all day. Not bawling, just tears leaking out. I figured each out as they came - special date nights (proposal), wedding day, anniversary of his passing, and just special times we were supposed to have. I even live up the block from the house we were going to buy & renovate.

I get songs from him quite often. Many times it will be in a series, the first couple will have me bawling, and by the last one I am smiling. I love these connections. There are times I feel him snuggling with me, to help me go to sleep on a tough night. I know he is near, and I talk with him often. So I am not looking for any other man to share my life with, it would not be fair to the new one. I am enjoying the surprises from Tommy as we go along. If there comes a time I am ready, I'm sure he will let me know it's ok.

Most of my information has come through intuitively. Some of it started from the soul retreivals. Information on the past lives & their connections to this one, also with the shaman. I have just received more information, and connected the dots better as time goes along, and I learn how to stretch those intuitive muscles, or learn which are the right kinds of questions to ask.

Now you know who Tommy is, and how important he is to me, if I reference him in a future post.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Magical Music Dreamer Fri May 31, 2013 11:46 pm

Hi Karentia,

Thanks for your interesting insights. I don't have much time tonight to carefully read them, but I will next week. It is interesting the different methods people use to unfold info from within.
Magical Music Dreamer
Magical Music Dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:07 pm

Having a very difficult week. Tommy and I were to purchase a house, I lived around the corner from it this last summer. It is close to my work. Large, 2+ story, charcoal grey, 2 car garage, upper entrance to the attic from outside. No yard to speak of. We were to put a new roof on it, fix what needed, and I was to decorate last week for a big round of holiday parties and family gatherings. All I know is I can't stop crying. What was supposed to be but will not happen now. I get flashes of many things, hugs, decorations, painting a room, redoing the treehouse, and a warm family of friends coming and going. So different without him.

I see a drawing from Disney, of the Prince dressed up looking at Belle a certain way, and I know I would get that look of love from him. A men's choir comes on, and he had a good singing voice, I just know it - we would have sung together. He still sends me songs, which I love and appreciate so much. But it brings so many tears right now.

Having to make up my life now from scratch, so difficult to know if I am doing the right thing. I will stay my course, keep working where I am, and just keep working on paying my bills off, ones that would have been taken care of by Tommy too. He was going to pay off my boat main & we were to finish restoring it. So sad to think of what I lost because a bullitt went too far.

I have other stories to share, but no more for today. Today is for grief and mourning.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Magical Music Dreamer Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:03 pm

Oh Karentia,

I am so sorry you are sad. Yes it is sad, but I hope you feel better soon.  cat 

My life has had many very sad aspects also, so I understand.

Just think of all the great things you have: Morgan, a good job where you are appreciated, freedom to enjoy your lovely talents, a lot of good friends. You are artistic, sensitive, a good cook….and many others.

I am wishing you some Godiva chocolates which should help you feel better.

Hugs, Magical Music Dreamer  I love you   santa 
Magical Music Dreamer
Magical Music Dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:16 pm

Good friends like you top my list! Thank you for the warm hug! I will feel better, but know I also need to honor the grief or it will eat at me later.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:32 pm

MagicalMusicDreamer one reason I love 'Pachelle' so much - it was to play at our wedding. I also get the sense that Tommy surprised me by flying you, your husband, and your treasured harp in to play for our wedding. A version just played on the radio and I could see the whole ceremony, walking alone down the aisle as you play, surrounded by friends and family, Tommy beaming at the altar. Bittersweet. A lovely vision. Helps to explain my focus on wedding shows, but I already knew some of that. It also helps to know I would have met you face to face, and heard your great lady's voice in person! Hugs to you and Tony.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Magical Music Dreamer Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:57 am

Hi Karentia,

That would have been lovely. Pacabel is very popular. I play it for many weddings.

Well...maybe someday you can hear my harp.

Hope your Holidays are good.

Magical Music Dreamer
Magical Music Dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:07 am

Interesting. My holiday stress and depression caused an issue that I had to go to my kineseologist for, but I did not connect it. That whole week after the previous visit, where in the HH I spoke of being cut off for a week? That was tied into my depression and stress from the holidays, getting the information about the house and our lovely relationship, all the 'should have been' signs. I so appreciate my friend and kineseologist for being able to reconnect me! And help me through the stress. Now I know to see him if anything else like that comes up, and to go in a more timely manner.

One odd thing that has me awake in the middle of the night, a memory. Perhaps I am in someone else's dream? I like that saying, if you are awake when you should be asleep, someone is dreaming about you. Could be.

My memory dream that woke me was of when I was 13. I was on a very special trip to a conference in Victoria, B.C. I was enjoying it very much! There was one high school girl with me, as my chapone. The meetings were for a club that supported the needs of people who are handicapped - the club was called 'Spades' when I joined, then changed to Special Aides when the civil rights got to it. I never knew of the derogatory version as a kid, I was a white, very sheltered girl. Anyway, the two of us girls went of on an adventure! We were assigned a tour guide, a young man, who lived in Victoria. I don't even remember his name. Sturdy young guy, curly blond hair. Somewhere around 18.

I don't remember anything from the conference, just 2 memories of being with him. One time on a bus, sight seeing I think, we were talking about so many things, he was talking pretty exclusively to me, then out of the blue he asked my age, I told him to guess. He said 18. I giggled and said '13'! He groaned, put his hand over his face and then looked at my friend, who nodded. I never understood why he went much more cordial and formal after that. Now I know, but I didn't then.

He avoided me as much as possible the rest of the conference. On the last night, there was a dance. I kept looking for him, dancing here and there with everyone, until the last dance, had not seen him at all. Then a parting in the crowd, he turned & saw me, and I could now see looking back how he kind of crumbled. He embraced me and danced the slow dance with me, held close. I felt so good, being held by him, for that sweet dance. Then, never saw him again.

I wonder if I was in his dreams tonight? I have not thought of that night in a long time, only when I hear the song, from Chicago, and I go right back to that moment. Now I look back and see how interested in me he really was, how his age and mine, danger. We didn't even exchange addresses to write. I am sad I don't remember his name. Curious where he is in life now. Probably within 200 miles right now, if he stayed in Victoria, or Vancouver.

Other than that, I am feeling quite adrift in life right now. I know I am working where I am supposed to. I get enough signs, and feel good about that. It's the living/home situation that has me so out of whack. The not being with my husband, my best friend. This was the week of his passing. Another low time for me. I think that is half of why I am sick this week. So I can be home, allowing mourning and grief to be here and now. I will be back to my normal, sunny self soon, but for now I am just sad. And that is OK. If I tried to push it down, it would be much worse when it hits you upside the head.

I will light a candle for dear Tommy, and send him my love. Listen for music. And start packing for my next place. Maybe he is helping me find a better one. I am just not comfortable here. If I can't bake, I can't live here. Oh, that is just something else, I want to bake, start to bring things out, and just stop. Have to put it back. Something just says 'not here'. OK. I get that. Don't know what, but I follow my gut feelings, intuition. Something bad will happen if I bake here. So I only use the oven for storing extra pots & such. I don't even cook a baked potato in there.

One new good thing at work, I am noticing the new people coming in, some are my past life children or other friends. Another sign it is good for me to be where I am. I have not said much to these new ones, I'll know if the time is right. At least I can really enjoy my Saturdays working with Tiffany, she is my latest daughter to show up. And having fun answering her questions! We call it 'poking the bear'. She is curious, and has found asking me is a good thing. I sate her curiosity about many parts of the company, as well as myself. She is a sweetheart to work with.

But perhaps now I can go back to sleep, with a little Chicago in my head....
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:18 am

Karentia hope that you can be back to yourself soon. I find it very sweet that this gentleman behaved so well after he found out you were to young. There are so many that wouldn't have. Take your time and enjoy your memories. Seems very odd that that baking would bring about such a strong reaction. Wonder if there is something wrong with the electrical to it? Maybe a mention to the land lady in that direction would be a good idea. Hugs

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:23 pm

Thanks for the suggestion Weesa! I will when I move. I don't want someone mucking about the oven when I am here, or when I'm not here. Not my oven, but don't invade my privacy.  Laughing  Too much of a hermit lately.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Magical Music Dreamer Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:46 pm

I agree with Weesa. That was a smart guy. Too bad about the age difference. I understand about missing people form the past. You and I are like that. Unfortunately I have found that most people are not.

I found one of my best friends from high school (Senior). We sat next to each other in class, talked all of the time. We went out to lunch together. I had a car...so I drove him often. He even changed tires on my car once when I had a problem. I went to his house often. We went on a few dates together. I let him stay at my apt once when I was gone for a few days. I always admired him because he was really smart. Not handsome...but okay. He was  never my boyfriend. Anyway I lost touch....and found him on The Internet after 30 some years. Well Karentia, he almost didn't remember me!!  I am friends with him on Facebook, but not too close. Also he didn't remember most of us from High School. And I have found that a lot. People just don't seem to remember or care about people much.

I am glad that you seem to be going through a happier phase now, attracting good people.
Magical Music Dreamer
Magical Music Dreamer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:08 am

Well, I feel a bit of deja vu with dads hospitalization. Mom was in the hospital on Morgan's birthday in 2006, passed on the 14th of August. If dad passes on August 14th, that will just be.... Synchronistic. Why 8 years? Dunno. My dads parents passed exactly one year apart - grandpa first, aneurism in the brain, grandma passed of colon cancer and osteoporosis complications. Would be interesting for sure.

There are many days and times I have things coming through, stories to share, but I forget to share them here. I will work on 'journaling' more in here - feels good to share it.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:14 am

Karentia sorry to hear of your Dad being in hospital will keep all of you in my thoughts. I was told once that most spouses pass within an average of nine years of each other. Makes me think even more than I did before that both of my grandmothers were given extra strength. My Granny passed just a few months shy of ten years after my Papaw and my Grandma is still with us twenty-four years after my Grandpa passed.
Very interesting to be sure and I often think the family dynamic has a lot to do with it.  :hug: :hug: 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:02 pm

Wow, has been a long time! Weesa, I'm sure family has been a major draw for your grandmother to have stayed longer! She is now on the Other Side, right? Happy family over there!

I wanted to address my most recent illness - it was partially manifesting a soul trying to tie himself back to me - my grandfather. The one we cut out of my gall bladder connection. What has been hurting the most lately? Gall bladder, which I don't have. So in working with my awesome massage therapist, Ross, who is a kinesiologist as well as a medium with hands on healing, we figured out about the attempt - he verified it last week. He gave me some pointers on directing my spirit guide and helpers, I went home to smudge my home, and had an excellent medication time. I feel that since then I have had no pain in my GB not caused by eating the wrong thing - feel so much better! More work today, Ross says sometimes the room feels packed with how many guides are in there! Every person brings someone with them! Some just don't know it. Very Happy

During my session today I got a kiss on the forehead from Tommy, Ross was at my feet. Tomorrow is the anniversary of Tommy's passing. He has been around me a lot lately, sending so much music. Does my heart good! I know he has been helping where he could, but could not do it alone, for the attack going on. Tomorrow, might be a hard day, taking an elder friend out - hope to be a good distraction. Don't want to be crying all day.

Hugs & healing thoughts for all who need!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:07 am

Karentia my maternal granny passed four years ago, just two months shy of my pappaw passing 10 years prior. My paternal grandma is still with us at over 25 years since my grandpa passing. She is 93 and still a strong woman despite her health challenges.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:55 pm

Having a really bad day. Closer to Christmas the worse it is. I try to distract myself, but it doesn't help when spontaneous tears are rolling down. This was going to be an awesome day, nothing major but jamming, like I'm doing, but he was going to be with me and help all day. Run errands for me, so I could keep jamming. Make dinner, or whatever. Just spending time while having a busy day. Being left behind with all these impressions of what was supposed to happen just kind of sucks during special days.

This too shall pass. Will grab food and get back to jamming. Just the thought of Tommy having dinner ready when I need it, rather than relying on Ben & Jerry, not the same.
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Karentia Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:58 pm

Been a while.  Things have progressed very well.  I get music from Tommy all the time, feel his presence, and his reassurance.  I know one thing that helps is not living close to that house, although I considered buying it.  Just can't go there, I really can't afford it.

Recent development:. You all know how my shoulder was hurting so much, well, those from the table.  And I just wasn't my EB Bunny self.  This whole year since I came back from my vacation, just not well, sick all the time, little injuries put me on the sidelines, etc.  Turns out this was the age I was getting close to one of my last life passings.  Working with Ross we identified it as when we first met, my life in ancient Greece.  He was our masseur.  Probably a eunuch too.  I will call her Athena.  Anyway, a few weeks before my vacation this year, we put all this together, and he helped me allow her to move in with my other soul selves, in my special work/relaxation area, off the Great Barrier Reef, with warms waters, Great Mother Whale, and the relaxation she needed.  No more heart meridian pain!  

I have been able to start getting back to my normal self again - my energy level is coming up.  I also noticed I wasn't liking to cook or bake, well, she had servants for all of that.  Why would I want to cook or bake if I never had to?  So, I will start with getting ready to sew!  So much of my artistic side also was pushed down - easy to buy stuff, had the cash flow, but make stuff?  That was servant stuff.  Wow, so glad to feel like doing things again!  I cleaned up some projects that had been waiting for over 6 months yesterday - nothing major, but I should have done them a long time ago. 

Feels great!

Oh, and Athena was a very strong empath.  I felt diminished in my abilities for a few days.  But in vacation I used them to the best of my abilities - in line at a ride!  There was a lady with her pack of kids, you could tell they were all hers.  She had her nose firmly in her phone.  We were in line for Pirates of the Caribbean.  Her multidude of kids (6, 7?), we're out of control.  The older ones were sort of paying attention.  2 almost cracked their heads open.  Wild banshees.  Playing with the chains, swinging on them, rattling them.  She was oblivious the whole time.  And the baby could hardly walk.  Finally I started sending out my calming senses, to bring these wildcats down a bit - they started to respond just as she pulled them out of line.  Oh well.  I kept my calming senses flowing the rest of my trip - really helped!
Karentia
Karentia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum